Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NBC FIRES RONNA MCDANIEL

Too much back lash from staff/veiwers-YEAH!

by Anonymousreply 64March 28, 2024 8:12 PM

Several threads on this topic already, mein orange Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2024 12:43 AM

Now she can take back that Joe Biden legally won 2020. Well see her on news max-news nation -whatever

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2024 12:46 AM

Great news-hate that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2024 12:48 AM

I thought I heard that,such a busy news day,thanks

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2024 12:49 AM

Where will a lying cunt go now? Fox no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2024 12:50 AM

I saw here bullshiting with Kristen Walker. Those greedy Republicans say and do anything for money.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2024 12:52 AM

I hadn’t heard that NBC hired her,that’s shocking enough but glad she’s gone,back to Trump land

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2024 12:54 AM

This is news, hope my spelling is ok with grammar nazi?

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2024 12:56 AM

Maybe her and Mattt Schlapp can meet up and create a double-sleeze GOP show.

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2024 12:57 AM

This is just as bad as when NBC hired Fox-cunt Megyn Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2024 1:00 AM

That bitch is Mitt Romneys niece???

by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2024 1:09 AM

I’ll never forget,she tried to overturn Biden victory-out rages.What was NBC even thinking?

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2024 1:10 AM

Claims she was “taking it for the team” . And she orchestrated censoring Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger. Now she can take it up the ass BY the team!

by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2024 1:14 AM

WTF were they thinking to call her a"political analyst?" I'm from Michigan. I Remember Ronna. Long time ago. Ronna has always bee dumb. Ronna could not find her ass with both hands. And she supported and assisted Trump's efforts to overthrow the results of the 2020 election. In fact, someone tell me when did she finally admit Biden won? It had to be fairly recent conversion. She has no morals. She is an opportunist cut from the same cloth as Lara Trump. Yes.

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2024 1:16 AM

Isn't it true that Trump forced her to drop the Romney from her name?

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2024 1:27 AM

Yes, R15. She was only a Romney thru marriage. A condition quickly corrected. But can you imagine telling someone they have to change their name and they capitulate? Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2024 2:06 AM

I’m curious who exactly hired her? I mean what was their motive and how could any they/NBC over look how much damage she has done to US electorate and spread whatever lies Trump said.

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2024 2:39 AM

She’ll always have a home/job with h the haters.Those people make money from home in a few hours sending out lies and raking in money from their like minded POS Republican friends.

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2024 2:42 AM

Op should be embarrassed. Please go to the original thread and apologize, promptly.

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2024 2:46 AM

Unfortunately, unless NBC has some ironclad contract, the network may have to pay Ronna McDaniel her first year salary of $300,000. Imagine?! That how much she was going to get paid to be a political analyst for NBC--and none of the MSNBC hosts were going to allow her on their shows. Fucking outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2024 4:58 AM

What's worse is that both NBC and MSNBC were laying off newsroom support staff to finance this hiring. Imagine firing the support people who help put programs together on a factually correct basis on a daily basis while hiring a proven, consistent liar to be trusted to throw LIE bombs on an intermittent basis just well enough to undermine the consistent hard-workers earning a fraction of the price while fighting for truthfulness.

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2024 5:05 AM

[quote]She was only a Romney thru marriage.

Not true R16. Her father is Mitt's older brother, Scott.

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2024 5:11 AM

She can work for Kari Lake

by Anonymousreply 23March 27, 2024 9:37 AM

Look. Trump threw her out of the RNC job. NBC threw her out of the "analyst" job. She alienated the more moderate/conservative Republican office holders by supporting Trump. Now Trump firing her has alienated her from the MAGAs and extremist office holders. Annnnd the fact that she even accepted the job at NBC was enough to make the Lunatic Caucus of the Republican Party heads explode. So the way I See it she needs to go get a make over so she isn't as easily recognized, and then see if she can get a job at Nordstrom's.

by Anonymousreply 24March 27, 2024 3:00 PM

She can get plastic surgery like her cunt aunt Terry Rakolta.

by Anonymousreply 25March 27, 2024 3:15 PM

Maybe Uncle Mitt will take pity on her and give her a job as nanny for his grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 26March 27, 2024 3:18 PM

Well she obviously didn't get the "pretty" gene like many of the other Romneys.

by Anonymousreply 27March 27, 2024 3:21 PM

Dear R19,I’m so sorry you are who you are.

by Anonymousreply 28March 27, 2024 3:44 PM

Will cost NBC 600,000 maybe more to but worth every cent. WHAT WAS RASHIDA JONES THINKING?

by Anonymousreply 29March 27, 2024 3:52 PM

OP should apologize for not apologizing!

by Anonymousreply 30March 27, 2024 3:54 PM

R29, Rashida was probably caving in to pressure from someone else or several someones. what strikes me as puzzling is that there are a LOT of Former Members of Congress they could have chosen. Ronna doesn't even know what she doesn't know.

by Anonymousreply 31March 27, 2024 4:04 PM

Rashida didn’t hire this dumb hoe. She’s the head of MSNBC, not NBC news.

by Anonymousreply 32March 27, 2024 4:06 PM

Rachel Maddow was fantastic. She put it all on the line.

by Anonymousreply 33March 27, 2024 4:07 PM

I think she's tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 34March 27, 2024 4:07 PM

If Ronna Romney is truly getting paid all of that money for this, then it’s not enough to fire her. Whoever was responsible for hiring her needs to be fired as well.

by Anonymousreply 35March 27, 2024 4:11 PM

What NONE of the national News Networks get, or maybe they just refuse to recognize, is that this is not the time for the both sides bullshit. There are no "legitimate" arguments t o be made t o defend the Republican position as it is currently constituted. The current iteration of the Republican Party is anti COnstitution, Anti Democracy. They are populated by White Christian Nationalists and and extremist election deniers. Lunatics. The fucking Fringe people are now the "mainstream." And Ronna would have been on the air defending all of them including Trump.

by Anonymousreply 36March 27, 2024 4:11 PM

Michael Steele is the only (former) Republican I trust.

by Anonymousreply 37March 27, 2024 4:12 PM

And now Trump is selling Bibles. Yes, Bibles. You can buy a Bible from Trump for $60.00. Get yours while they are hot!

by Anonymousreply 38March 27, 2024 4:16 PM

King James would not be amused…

by Anonymousreply 39March 27, 2024 4:18 PM

R34 Of, come one now. She isn't really all that fat, is she?

by Anonymousreply 40March 27, 2024 7:03 PM

Donnie probably found her physical appearance annoying. And she was pushy and talked too much. And stupid. He may find stupid people useful, but he's not gonna take advice from one.

by Anonymousreply 41March 27, 2024 8:29 PM

I think we should keep talking about who else should get fired. You all realize that if we made this horrendously poor error at our jobs, we would be terminated immediately, yes? What a fucking JOKE this nation is. Fire every cunt who is responsible for this embarrassment of a fuck up. If we can’t help out regular people with healthcare and affordable housing, then do not allow 1%-ers to get any mercy either. No mercy? You got it mother fuckers. We will hold you to the same standards.

by Anonymousreply 42March 27, 2024 8:33 PM

Trump has lowered the standards of what is acceptable in politics and in life. Hate, cruelty, incivility, incessant lying, and threats of violence. If a president can do these things and get away with it, so can everybody else.

by Anonymousreply 43March 28, 2024 12:28 AM

Didn’t the guy who hired her get fired?

by Anonymousreply 44March 28, 2024 12:46 AM

No sympathy for this lying insurrectionist broad. The reason she couldn't or didn't respond to media inquiries about her firing on Tuesday was because she was a on a plane after interviewing to join a corporate board for which she would get paid.

So there is a chance she may join this corporate board and receive an annual salary--and NBC may have to pay her first year salary of $300,000 because the contract was signed. Yes, that's how much her salary is to serve as a political contributor for NBC News. NBC must have money to burn.

by Anonymousreply 45March 28, 2024 4:29 AM

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 46March 28, 2024 11:31 AM

[quote]Didn’t the guy who hired her get fired?

Hired by two women.

by Anonymousreply 47March 28, 2024 11:32 AM

The head of NBC News and the people who recommended her hiring will probably be fired. I hear she's going to sue for "mental distress".

by Anonymousreply 48March 28, 2024 12:17 PM

Wouldn't that require a brain, r48?

by Anonymousreply 49March 28, 2024 12:20 PM

The culture at NBC has never been friendly towards women. You can be sure that the women who hired Ronna Banana were doing it at the "suggestion" of someone higher up. And also be assured that if the controversial decision continues to embarrass, the woman who "hired " her will be fired. And if she is in a position to get fired she is not "in charge." She is what is know as the sacrificial lamb.

by Anonymousreply 50March 28, 2024 1:59 PM

The NBC executive, Jack Donaghy, that hired Ronna McDaniel, has been fired. He's a major donor to the RNC.

by Anonymousreply 51March 28, 2024 2:26 PM

NBC is state-run TV now. Scary times. No opposing opinions will be tolerated!

by Anonymousreply 52March 28, 2024 2:33 PM

R51 LOLOL! Good one. The fictitious boss on 30 Rock created by Tina Fey.

by Anonymousreply 53March 28, 2024 2:40 PM

Try Cesar Conde, Chair of the NBC Newsgroup. Rashida Jones, who is not the same Rashida Jones as Quincy Jones' daughter, is the President of MSNBC. She's fine. Sends her love.

by Anonymousreply 54March 28, 2024 2:45 PM

[quote]You can be sure that the women who hired Ronna Banana were doing it at the "suggestion" of someone higher up.

So, women are incapable of making decisions ( or mistakes) on their own, but must always accede to the orders of men? No, it was women who hired her, who thought it was a good idea, and the man acceded to their wishes.

[quote]MSNBC President Rashida Jones participated in recruiting former Republican National Committee chair Ronna McDaniel earlier this month and McDaniel was offered a more lucrative contributor contract after she agreed to appear on MSNBC and not just NBC News, according to people familiar with the matter.

[quote]The leadership now includes Libby Leist, who oversees Today; Janelle Rodriguez, who oversees NBC Nightly News and the NBC News Now streaming service; and former New York Times editor Rebecca Blumenstein, who in January 2023 was named president of editorial and oversees bookings for Meet the Press and Dateline.

[quote]Blumenstein and NBC News senior vp politics Carrie Budoff Brown took the lead in talks with McDaniel. In a memo to staff announcing McDaniel’s hire, Budoff Brown stated that “It couldn’t be a more important moment to have a voice like Ronna’s on the team … As we gear up for the longest general election season in recent memory, she will support our leading coverage by providing an insider’s perspective on national politics and on the future of the Republican Party — which she led through some of the most turbulent and challenging moments in political history.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 28, 2024 3:00 PM

r52 is also:

[quote]You Americans lack the historical knowledge that us people from other parts of the world have, and all this anti-white ideology is very dangerous. Blacks in America are still a minority, but nothing is preventing those among them from seeking individual "retribution". Particularly when they can pull out the race victim card and can be absolved of any wrongdoing.

by Anonymousreply 56March 28, 2024 3:06 PM

R56 yes and what is incorrect about that. I can oppose the KKK and Black supremacists at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 57March 28, 2024 3:07 PM

What we don’t have is daily black on white violence, what we do have is black men assaulting and murdering whites and Asians daily.

by Anonymousreply 58March 28, 2024 3:08 PM

[quote] Well she obviously didn't get the "pretty" gene like many of the other Romneys.

It is a "handsome" gene and it still skipped her.

by Anonymousreply 59March 28, 2024 3:28 PM

[quote] The NBC executive, Jack Donaghy, that hired Ronna McDaniel, has been fired. He's a major donor to the RNC.

It wasn't Donaghy. No chance he would have hired such an old, plain woman to be on-air.

by Anonymousreply 60March 28, 2024 3:32 PM

Cesar Conde is reputed to be a bit of a fool.

Doesn’t know anything about the new business, which is a problem when you oversee… the news business.

by Anonymousreply 61March 28, 2024 3:38 PM

I liked Rashida on The Office. Wonder why she went to MSNBC?

by Anonymousreply 62March 28, 2024 4:40 PM

Great piece by S.E. Cupp

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 28, 2024 6:38 PM

The opposite of Ronna being a Romney is Mary being a tRump.

by Anonymousreply 64March 28, 2024 8:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!