Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which iconic horror slasher movie franchise is your favorite?

I may go with the Friday the 13th movies tbh.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2024 7:40 AM

Halloween but only the first few films including Season of the Witch. Maybe H20 as well.

But the rest? No.

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2024 11:49 PM

That one that's about Trauma.

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2024 12:05 AM

Nightmare on Elm Street because those movies have a lot of practical effects and humor. I think the best Friday the 13th movie is Freddy vs Jason. I've never enjoyed the Halloween movies, I think you had to see them when they were new and fresh.

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2024 12:20 AM

Sheepishly, Sleepaway Camp II and Sleepaway Camp III. These were rough and simplistic, but also fun to watch in High School.

I also enjoyed Betsy Palmer’s Pamela Voorhees in Friday the 13th

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2024 3:42 AM

Scream

Final Destination

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2024 7:19 AM

The first Halloween is classic. The third one gave me the ear worm song.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2024 7:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!