Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jimmi Simpson, 2 time divorcee, is now in a serious relationship with 26 year social media influencer baby, Kyra Gardner.

Jimmi Simpson has officially given up. He's dating a 26 year old influencer, who he started sleeping with when he married to his second ex-wife, Sophia Del Pizzo. Not so sure why everyone thinks Jimmi Simpson is such a great guy. The man seems to have serious issues. He seems to only date women, excluding Melanie Lynskey of course, that are extremely immature and self-centered. Also, he's not that great of an actor. He's washed up. This whole relationship smells like a mid-life crisis to me.

by Anonymousreply 27April 4, 2024 6:59 PM

He played a great psychopath in S1 of Hap and Leonard. Not really sure what else he's known for.

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2024 9:39 PM

I don’t know this “Jimmy with an I” person.

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2024 9:55 PM

OP sounds like she has a personal axe to grind about this nobody of an actor.

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2024 9:58 PM

Jimmi Simpson is a good character actor. He was great in Westworld and the brief Perpetual Grace series. And who can forget him as Liam McPoyle on It's Always Sunny? Hilarious.

Why do you care if his marriages broke up or if he's dating a younger woman? It's Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2024 10:02 PM

I love how people say that OP has an ax to grind, when there is a whole other thread about his previous marriage, hahaha. Clearly, Mr. Simpson has a Google alert, lol.

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2024 10:10 PM

If you saw Simpson's face, you'd probably recognize him. He is a good actor, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2024 10:14 PM

WHOOOOO? 🦉

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2024 10:16 PM

He's a really good actor...and I'm glad I'm not dating or married to him.

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2024 10:21 PM

If you don't care or know who he is, why would you comment?! Makes no sense! This thread is not for you, hahaha.

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2024 10:48 PM

Yeah, he's kind of everywhere. Instead of screaming who...maybe use that Google app? Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2024 10:54 PM

Jimmi Simpson has been friends with her dad, Tony Gardner, for years. Wonder how he feels about his daughter dating a 50 year old? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2024 11:20 PM

Wow! Jimmi's PR team is all over this thread! He must pay them well.

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2024 11:47 PM

A lot of people care that an older man is taking advantage of a young girl. "It's Hollywood" is not a valid justification for his behavior. I've heard bad things about this dude in LA. His behavior is starting to get noticed and that's probably why no one will hire him anymore. He is apparently so inappropriate with the women on set, that many actors/actresses have cut ties and/or refused to work with him. He's a bad person and it's about time someone started holding him accountable for his behavior. This is always how it starts. People write this off as nothing now, but people will eventually start coming forward, and everyone will act all shocked! Jimmi Simpson was a disaster before this and it's just going to get worse. He's a train that's already off the tracks.

by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2024 12:29 AM

To me, he’ll always be one half of the greasiest set of incest twins ever dreamt up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2024 12:59 AM

There's already an entire sub reddit about this, hahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2024 1:34 AM

A 26 year old woman is now a young girl? People have to CONCERNED! What’s the cut off for being an adult now..40?

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2024 1:39 AM

Met him at work once. Arrogant, rude, inappropriate, and unstable. He straight up groped my coworker and she shoved him into a wall. Everyone saw. No one did anything to him. The next day, she was no longer my coworker. No explanation. Nothing. He was back the next day, though!

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2024 1:55 AM

OP

You ARE aware we can see this, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2024 2:22 AM

He was terrible in Westworld. Wooden with no charisma

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2024 3:22 AM

Maybe he wants to have a family. He's not getting it with a 50 year old woman.

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2024 3:53 AM

Heh. The one time I can say “MARY!” and be talking about both the actor (who seems like either fun or a dick depending on the day) AND the general vibe of the thread.

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2024 5:28 AM

Some of you wondering "who?" might remember Lyle the Intern.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2024 5:39 AM

Jimmi Simpson is absolutely head over heals in love with Kyra Gardner. He says she's the one that he's been looking for his whole life. That's why he had to cheat on that skank, Sophia Del Pizzo. He traded up. Sorry not sorry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 27, 2024 7:42 PM

[quote] His behavior is starting to get noticed and that's probably why no one will hire him anymore.

His IMDB shows differently. He was the main villain of Showtime's THE MAN WHO FELL TO EARTH, had a recurring role on Apple+'s PACHINKO, a bunch of other roles these past two years and four upcoming projects.

by Anonymousreply 24March 27, 2024 8:06 PM

She is his Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 27, 2024 8:27 PM

Jimmi Simpson apparently has a reddit account! It is a carbon copy of his twitter. I LOVE celebrities who think they know about politics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 4, 2024 6:50 PM

Sorry, I got him confused with country star Jimmie Allen, who cheated on his wife with a superfan/influencer and got her pregnant to boot. with twins! He's still with his wife, and has children with her the same age as the others. Mess.

by Anonymousreply 27April 4, 2024 6:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!