Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeremy Allen White is the frontrunner to play Bruce Springsteen in new biopic

Hmmm. Idk how to feel about this casting choice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 27, 2024 8:20 AM

The whole biopic movie theme is getting over saturated. Please stop, Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2024 9:12 PM

Chalamet wasn’t available?

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2024 9:13 PM

I hadn't realized the motion picture demographic had demanded a bio of mush mouth. A Melissa Etheridge film would be a lot more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2024 9:15 PM

R2 it’s being made by A24. Timmy is now signed exclusively to WB.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2024 9:19 PM

It won’t be a biopic covering his entire life until now, but the making of his “Nebraska” album.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2024 9:55 PM

Jeremy Allen White looks nothing like Bruce

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2024 9:55 PM

I was just about to say the same thing, R6.

Jeremy Allen White would've been a better pick for a Gene Wilder biopic.

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2024 12:39 AM

They seem to be casting him simply because he has curly hair

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2024 12:40 AM

He doesn't look like him but he's a good actor, maybe he can pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2024 12:47 AM

And he looks good in a tight T-shirt, r8

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2024 5:06 AM

Yet another white, privileged male taking a movie role away from a talented, strong black actor. It will always be a white man’s world and the rest of us will barely survive.

by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2024 5:29 AM

Another fkin hot boomer stud who I would rim with no hesitation.

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2024 5:36 AM

R4 = idiot who doesn’t understand what a first look deal is

by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2024 5:45 AM

Sam Palladio from the tv series Nashville is who should play Bruce. He looks like him and he can sing.

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2024 5:53 AM

Why would anyone care about the making of the album “Nebraska?” I mean it’s not like the making of “Trout Mask Replica, “Pet Sounds” or “Dark Side of the Moon,” or even “Rumours.”

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2024 5:59 AM

R14 Yup and he’s way hotter than this guy.

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2024 6:00 AM

[quote] Another fkin hot boomer stud who I would rim with no hesitation.—TeacakeRises

No one wants your withered, diseased tongue anywhere near them, pig.

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2024 6:01 AM

R17 I’m a pig alright. When these white fucking hunks sit on my face. I’ve been told I’m so pretty it’s almost like fucking a woman.

#BAB(Bomb Ass Bussy)

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2024 6:04 AM

[quote] I’m a pig alright. When these white fucking hunks sit on my face. I’ve been told I’m so pretty it’s almost like fucking a woman.

Is that before or after they sell you tonight's dose of meth?

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2024 6:06 AM

R19 You are an older boomer right. So you got about 18, 19 years left.

Love you boo.

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2024 6:09 AM

Hopefully you have much less left. And probably do, junkie.

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2024 6:10 AM

Defacto’s not a pig and he’s not doing meth, r19. He’s an ugly little loser. And he knows it.

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2024 6:10 AM

Hoes please. Defacto could never possess my intellect or wit. That mafuckin self hating Puerto Rican. Fuck Yall crackas think yall playing with. I will not back down. I will never stop being unapologetically black. I will never stop embracing my Afro-Latino heritage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 27, 2024 6:15 AM

[quote] I will never stop cosplaying being unapologetically black. I will never stop lying about my Afro-Latino heritage.

Fixed that for you, Teajunk

by Anonymousreply 24March 27, 2024 6:17 AM

Justin Hartley looks more like Bruce.

by Anonymousreply 25March 27, 2024 6:22 AM

R24 Trash, pure trash yo stankin ass is. And whats ironic is motherfuckers like you would get knocked out. You stay talking that shit. You would be talking shit get out loud getting all FAUX self righteous at the local Target and get hurt. But when I throw hands I’m crazy right? I’m the angry black man. I gotta play that trope. You are worst than a mafuckin Maga with your arrogance and lies. It’s just crazy. Yet complexion for the protection.

by Anonymousreply 26March 27, 2024 7:23 AM

This role wasn't offered to ME, but I bet if my name was Oliver it would have been handed to me.

by Anonymousreply 27March 27, 2024 8:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!