Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mike Faist and Josh O’Connor

They have no chemistry with Zendaya in this painful promo interview. When asked if they ever fought with a mate to win a chick, they both quickly and aekwrdly replied “no” in unison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 13, 2024 2:33 AM

I have such a bad feeling about this movie.

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2024 8:29 PM

I hope there’s lots of swinging dick.

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2024 8:53 PM

[quote]I hope there’s lots of swinging dick.

Gotta wonder about the penile proportions of Mike Faist (whom I find ultra-sexy).

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2024 9:16 PM

Here's a scene from the movie where Zendaya says she doesn't want to be a home wrecker because the boys appear to be close friends.

Luca Guadagnino appears determined to bring back smoking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2024 9:26 PM

R4 you’re getting on my nerves now. You commented on the thread for the scene and then minutes later created this thread, a video suggested by you watching the clip. Seriously, ENOUGH.

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2024 9:27 PM

R3, I have a crush on him more for his talent than his looks. He’s kinda dorky lookin, no? Beady eyes, thinning hair, and hawk nose. He looks like Wallace Shawn’s son.

He’s an incredible performer, on stage and film. I get a gay vibe from him, but I respect him for keeping it private, if he is.

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2024 9:41 PM

Another Zendaya project? She's so over-exposed I have no interest in seeing this.

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2024 2:01 PM

For someone with no range, she sure is everywhere these days.

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2024 2:30 PM

R3 he is lovely. Here's a photo of him and Lucas Hedges from the stage production of Brokeback Mountain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2024 3:01 PM

Zendaya FLOP

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2024 3:14 PM

Hot r9

Who would have imagined that Lucas Hedges would play a gay role?

by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2024 3:14 PM

You're being sarcastic, right R11? Or did you not see LADYBIRD or BOY ERASED?

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2024 6:43 PM

Early word is strong. Baffling. I see no sizzle whatsoever in the trailer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 9, 2024 8:19 PM

Were all those reviews written by Lynn Stairmaster?

by Anonymousreply 14April 9, 2024 10:16 PM

At least Sinead lived long enough to see her son's success.

by Anonymousreply 15April 9, 2024 11:56 PM

Best actress Zendaya

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 11, 2024 9:12 PM

The buzz for Challengers has been really good. Luca might have another CBMYM success on his hands.

by Anonymousreply 17April 11, 2024 9:23 PM

[quote]I get a gay vibe from him, but I respect him for keeping it private, if he is.

I don't.

by Anonymousreply 18April 11, 2024 9:27 PM

Shut your gob, R5.

by Anonymousreply 19April 11, 2024 9:28 PM

The only penises are from extras r2. No full frontal from Josh or Mike in this. (Though Josh has gone nude several times before if you want to find it).

by Anonymousreply 20April 11, 2024 9:34 PM

R18, he’s not pretending to be straight in real life. Travolta and Jackman are the cowards (maybe Craig and Gyllenhaal too).

by Anonymousreply 21April 11, 2024 9:40 PM

Challengers is 100% on Rotten Tomatoes!

by Anonymousreply 22April 12, 2024 4:58 PM

[quote] The buzz for Challengers has been really good. Luca might have another CBMYM success on his hands.

Which wasn't really a success.

by Anonymousreply 23April 12, 2024 5:00 PM

Luca is overrated, so interested to see if he really redeems himself here. The trailer is a chore to get through. Three horny tennis kids grow up and…. ?

by Anonymousreply 24April 12, 2024 5:05 PM

His movies really are total snorefests. I've never seen one I've been able to sit through without it really being a chore. His remake of Suspiria was the worst film of that year. And Bones and All was a high contender for worst movie of that particular year.

by Anonymousreply 25April 12, 2024 5:17 PM

Bones and All was great. But Luca is not the type of director that is going to be for everyone, he makes artsy indie films, not four quadrant blockbusters.

by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2024 5:25 PM

Here's an out of the theater reaction from two Youtube movie critics.

"Holy fuck, this movie's great."

"The fact that the review embargo has been lifted two weeks before it's being released means the studio knows it has a winner on its hands."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 12, 2024 5:25 PM

Christy Lemire and Alonso Duralde? Those two whores will give good reviews for a free Hot Pocket.

by Anonymousreply 28April 12, 2024 5:34 PM

Not everyone is a fan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 12, 2024 5:35 PM

It’s for children right? I don’t know any adult who would see it.

by Anonymousreply 30April 12, 2024 11:54 PM

I admire Guadagnino's prolificness. Same with Yorgos Lanthimos, who's got another new movie coming out at Cannes next month (yes, once again starring Emma Stone).

by Anonymousreply 31April 13, 2024 12:00 AM

She’s giving Jodie Foster / Katherine Hepburn baby dyke vibes. I don’t care for her acting. Even in that clip above she stepped on a line, you want me to tuck you in? She’s a not very good. She is beautiful but all I see is a model with rudimentary skill as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 32April 13, 2024 2:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!