Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Timothée Chamalet exposed for spreading Chlamydia during his days at NYU

There is a rumor that Timothée Chalamet spread chlamydia across the NYU campus while he was a student. In the fall of 2015, the actor was enrolled at the New York University. Though he allegedly left in the spring the following year, Timothee's legacy at the campus apparently lived on. In 2018, a rumor started to spread that the young actor had a sexually transmitted disease. Now, it’s all over Twitter with NYU alumni stating that this rumor is nothing new to them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 31, 2024 12:36 PM

Who cares? So what?

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2024 6:58 PM

But wasn't the rumor that it was herpes?

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2024 6:58 PM

Awww... the Timmy hater is so jealous of Timmy's success that he had to start this stupid thread.

No doubt, to distract from the news that Timothee Chalamet is now the KING of Hollywood.

👑

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2024 7:02 PM

Better than anal warts.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2024 7:03 PM

Are we sure it wasn’t misdiagnosed perimenopause?

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2024 7:04 PM

8 INCH FAT VEINY BENT DRIPPING COCK, who cares if it shoots chlamydia deep in your banged out hole?

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2024 7:09 PM

Cue the thank you for keeping Timmy in the news troll.

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2024 7:18 PM

Hey, why isn't this thread about me instead?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2024 7:21 PM

That's probably the lamest takedown I have read in a long long time. It's a rumor, not proven or backed up with anything. No specifics whatsoever. It takes at least two to spread something. Chlamydia is not a big deal; it's highly treatable. Probably two thirds of today's twenty-somethings had it at some point. Aaaand it was ten years ago.

That is some story.

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2024 7:23 PM

Who cares? People who fuck get stds, it’s just part of the deal.

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2024 7:25 PM

NYU= arrogant, mindless sluts

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2024 7:26 PM

I’m no fan of his, but this reeks of someone wanting to smear someone just for being famous.

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2024 7:27 PM

Nice try, Austin Butler.

But your little smear campaign won't work.

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2024 7:33 PM

R9, you forgot to mention the “story” is from 2020.

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2024 7:39 PM

I think people are committing suicide because they are diagnosed with chlamydia. Chill, people- it's not fatal. Just fuck other Chlamydians. Same for Herpes and even HIV; you have lots of company.

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2024 7:48 PM

I don’t want to fuck those dirty whores.

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2024 8:02 PM

Imagine that boney frame slamming into you

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2024 8:07 PM

Imagine the desperate lives of people like the OP who must constantly display their obsession with this young man, just to hold him up to ridicule. Because the OP has seen so many other posters speak negatively, he/she/they/ whatever thinks that by posting this, he/she/they/whatever will feel a part of the "in crowd," whatever that means on DL. Sad, really. The only response is.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2024 8:17 PM

I'm shocked that he actually had sex in order to contract an STI. He's so unappealing.

by Anonymousreply 19March 26, 2024 8:25 PM

Back in my day, sexual smears against celebs had at least a modicum of creativity

by Anonymousreply 20March 26, 2024 8:29 PM

No wonder why he’s dating a whore now

by Anonymousreply 21March 26, 2024 8:43 PM

This is the OP, thr human of chlamydia, anal warts, loneliness, mental illness, unfuckability and crusty sores that come with not wiping his asshole good enough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 26, 2024 9:42 PM

If this happened around the time he visited the Madonna household with that hairy daughter, Lourdes, I believe it. He probably got it from them.

by Anonymousreply 23March 26, 2024 10:18 PM

Better to have such rumors cause they give you straight fuckboy creed, than to be rumored to love BBC (but not watching tv).

by Anonymousreply 24March 26, 2024 11:18 PM

Whore!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 26, 2024 11:21 PM

Nice try troll.

by Anonymousreply 26March 26, 2024 11:41 PM

Ratboy Dripdick

by Anonymousreply 27March 27, 2024 1:25 AM

Yeah, like he was only one fucking like crazy on a college campus.

by Anonymousreply 28March 27, 2024 1:34 AM

I don’t buy this at all. Having said that, I do think this was some bullshit blind his PR leaked early in his career to squash the gay rumors.

by Anonymousreply 29March 27, 2024 1:39 AM

Please.

Before he was famous for Call Me by Your Name, I seriously doubt he was getting laid and certainly not getting laid frequently enough to use the term "spreading" when discussing giving chlamydia to sex partners.

by Anonymousreply 30March 27, 2024 2:25 AM

Sorry, R30, I believe that he was getting laid a lot, based on the fact that he was full of swag in hs and he was a part of a theater dept that probably didn't have many straight males, so he had his choice. You might believe otherwise, but hs girls fall for this really hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 27, 2024 1:56 PM

I hate this untalented fuck. He cried on cue for a few minutes and stared at a fireplace and everyone acts like he’s the second coming of Marlon Brando. He’s a shitty actor.

by Anonymousreply 32March 27, 2024 2:00 PM

[quote]Timothée Chamalet exposed for spreading Chlamydia during his days at NYU

Oh yeah, his bussy was a real petri dish

by Anonymousreply 33March 27, 2024 2:02 PM

R32 is triggered.

There there…come lay your head on my breast and we will watch the brilliant last scene of Call Me By You Name until it makes you happy, not sad.

by Anonymousreply 34March 27, 2024 2:22 PM

Men of Hudson University just went around raping coeds....weekly, or we wouldn't have many storylines.

by Anonymousreply 35March 27, 2024 2:52 PM

I completely agree R31. I saw that YouTube video awhile back -the kid definitely had IT, as Hollywood used to say.

by Anonymousreply 36March 27, 2024 3:21 PM

Someone ask Eiza Gonzalez if she caught anything after he banged her in that hot tub.

by Anonymousreply 37March 27, 2024 4:35 PM

R29, I had the same idea, I have heard from a guy in PR that people would be surprised how often the salacious rumors about politicians or celebrities are pushed by their own teams. The rumors that would make guy look like a womanizer, pussyhound, sex addict, cheater. Not only to squash gay rumors, but to establish macho image. I have heard about a high profile politician whose team was spreding rumors about him having a mistress and a child with her, because a guy was faithful to his wife for decades and he wanted more of a bad boy image.

by Anonymousreply 38March 31, 2024 12:05 PM

[quote]8 INCH FAT VEINY BENT DRIPPING COCK

Um, no.

by Anonymousreply 39March 31, 2024 12:34 PM

Timothee Chlamydiamet

by Anonymousreply 40March 31, 2024 12:36 PM

Timothee Chlamydialet even.

by Anonymousreply 41March 31, 2024 12:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!