Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ronna is dead to NBC. The wicked witch is dead to us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 1, 2024 7:01 AM

Can I have her shoes?

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2024 6:21 PM

Ronna "The Neck" Romney McDaniel will have to return to her street fighting roots.

112 fights, 112 knockouts.

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2024 6:21 PM

And it worked ! They got their 48 hours of being at the top of the news cycle to kick off their week, and got all the free publicity they could ever hope for. Once it died down today (the Baltimore Bridge took over the headlines) they dropped her. Just as I said in the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2024 6:22 PM

R1, Dorothy, you wear size 18+ shoes?

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2024 6:22 PM

R2, who'd win in a fight of the she-beasts? Ronna or the Huckabeast?

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2024 6:24 PM

Why is she so ugly?

I demand an answer.

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2024 6:33 PM

R5 Ronna's got grace and long bones, and she fights like a dancer. She'll bob and weave and float all around Sarah's slow and flabby punches.

But Sarah's got years of energy stored in that blubber, and a low center of gravity. She'll be a rock in the ring, and won't go down for ten rounds.

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2024 6:33 PM

Well, bye-bye sugar.

And not a minute too soon.

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2024 6:33 PM

I hear Ben Shapiro is looking for a new troll.

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2024 6:34 PM

Hired by women, but the man will take the shit:

[quote]While NBC News president Rebecca Blumenstein and senior vice president of politics Carrie Budoff Brown were most directly responsible for McDaniel’s hiring, a decision that MSNBC boss Rashida Jones did not object to it at the time, the buck ultimately stops with Conde, who hold the real power at the Peacock Network.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2024 6:34 PM

So is she gonna change her tune again and claim the 2020 election was in fact stolen?

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2024 6:35 PM

Tie a can to that little broad's tail and send Trout Pout to Newsmax where she belongs!

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2024 6:36 PM

I'll bet she's having a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2024 6:42 PM

Bye bitch!

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2024 6:44 PM

Fire the women who hired her. Journalism is enough of a joke already.

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2024 6:46 PM

Aside from her outrageous lies a woman that ugly doesn't belong on television. Definitely a face for radio.

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2024 6:47 PM

Word is that NBC will replace Ronna with Ginni Thomas, because she's much more credible.

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2024 6:51 PM

And the deal with Fox, Sky or OAN will be announced in 3… 2… 1…

by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2024 7:00 PM

MOON FACED SOW!!!

by Anonymousreply 19March 26, 2024 7:02 PM

R18 but is she wacky enough to now say (on Fox or OAN, etc) she didn’t mean it when she said Trump lost?

She had zero cred when NBC hired her. She has less now.

by Anonymousreply 20March 26, 2024 7:09 PM

So she'll go right to CNN, R20!

by Anonymousreply 21March 26, 2024 7:12 PM

The comments on the NYPost's link from OP are predictably hysterical... under both definitions of the word.

by Anonymousreply 22March 26, 2024 7:13 PM

Uncle Mittens and Aunt Ann are secretly laughing their asses off. You know they hate this cunt but their polite Mormonism doesn't allow them to publicly condemn Ronna.

by Anonymousreply 23March 26, 2024 7:17 PM

So hope she goes the way of Megyn Kelly. So appreciate nbc hosts saying NO!

by Anonymousreply 24March 26, 2024 7:33 PM

Ronna Romney McDaniel had signed with NBC for $300,000 per year. Fucking outrageous paying an insurrectionist that kind of money!

I wonder if she had a signing bonus and some sort of guaranteed income if she was let go, which apparently has now happened.

by Anonymousreply 25March 26, 2024 7:36 PM

The network has not made an announcement, but one is pending, according to Puck News. The Post has sought comment from NBC and McDaniel.

Earlier on Tuesday, The Wall Street Journal and Variety reported that NBC News executives were meeting to discuss what to do with McDaniel in the face of public opposition from network stars.

by Anonymousreply 26March 26, 2024 7:40 PM

Ronna McDaniel is reportedly looking to hire a lawyer, according to Puck News.

by Anonymousreply 27March 26, 2024 7:41 PM

(Ronna) "McDaniel gave an interview to “Meet the Press” moderator Kristen Welker on Sunday in which HE acknowledged... " Wait. What? I had no idea. Well.... I had an idea.

by Anonymousreply 28March 26, 2024 7:55 PM

She's probably thrilled, she gets to jump back on the victim train.

by Anonymousreply 29March 26, 2024 7:58 PM

She'll be rejoining the Wilson Phillips Legacy Tour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 26, 2024 8:10 PM

[quote]While NBC News president Rebecca Blumenstein and senior vice president of politics Carrie Budoff Brown

At least one of them will be fired next. The entire MSNBC talent lineup is against them now.

by Anonymousreply 31March 26, 2024 8:15 PM

It was a totally tone deaf hiring.

by Anonymousreply 32March 26, 2024 8:21 PM

They are women; no chance that either will be fired.

by Anonymousreply 33March 26, 2024 8:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 26, 2024 8:22 PM

GO TO HELL RONNA

by Anonymousreply 35March 26, 2024 8:29 PM

I knew that Rotor Router McDaniel reminded me of someone - Edna Turnblad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 26, 2024 8:37 PM

Here's a more flattering image of Rotor Router -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 26, 2024 8:39 PM

Ronna, we hardly knew ye.

by Anonymousreply 38March 26, 2024 8:56 PM

Who's the conservative woman on The View? She better watch her back because Ronna's gunning for that position.

by Anonymousreply 39March 26, 2024 9:38 PM

Good for Joy, Rachel, Chuck, Joe, Lawrence, and Mika for using their own shows to call out the bullshit at NBC and expose the management for hiring this fraud.

by Anonymousreply 40March 26, 2024 9:44 PM

The employer (NBC) usually has a grace period to change their mind without any penalties. Since this all went down in 72 hours and she hadn't even started yet, I think the network owes her nothing.

by Anonymousreply 41March 26, 2024 10:53 PM

This fetid cunt has also been dropped by CAA.

by Anonymousreply 42March 26, 2024 10:56 PM

Ronna gonna get her some nbc money.

by Anonymousreply 43March 26, 2024 11:00 PM

Is this you Ronna?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 26, 2024 11:30 PM

Jesus what the hell were they thinking. The woman is a moron giving full voice to the overthrow of our democratic process.

by Anonymousreply 45March 26, 2024 11:35 PM

What are the thought processes going through these executives shit-for-brains." Is this the crap they're teaching at Wharton and other "leading business schools."

Donald Trump and his acolytes, including this cunt, have overtly express the need to eliminate the free press as an enemy of "the people." Why the fuck would you hire someone who is diametrically opposed to the industry you're in and sees you as an enemy of the people?

by Anonymousreply 46March 26, 2024 11:41 PM

She can now go over to fox and start re-proclaiming the election was rigged. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 47March 26, 2024 11:46 PM

Well, she can, r47, but even there she might want to be a little careful.

by Anonymousreply 48March 26, 2024 11:49 PM

These are the same people who gave a tv show to a broke ass, six times bankruped fraud and told everyone he was a brilliant billionaire businessman.

by Anonymousreply 49March 26, 2024 11:55 PM

trash.

by Anonymousreply 50March 26, 2024 11:57 PM

R49 That show was a ratings sensation.

by Anonymousreply 51March 26, 2024 11:59 PM

And it was a lie, R51.

NBC has a history of promoting bad people

by Anonymousreply 52March 27, 2024 12:51 AM

Too bad, so sad.

by Anonymousreply 53March 27, 2024 1:22 AM

Is this the shortest tenure ever at NBC News??

by Anonymousreply 54March 27, 2024 1:25 AM

I remember when MSNBC fired Charles Grodin and it literally killed him.

by Anonymousreply 55March 27, 2024 1:30 AM

I know "I misread..." posts annoy people, but - every time I see the title of this thread, I think for a split second that Ronan Farrow has died.

by Anonymousreply 56March 27, 2024 1:35 AM

Well, Ronan Farrow was also fired by NBC.

by Anonymousreply 57March 27, 2024 1:45 AM

R55, being a fan of Charles Grodin, I have to point out his show ended in 1999 and he died in 2021, so… not so true.

by Anonymousreply 58March 27, 2024 1:46 AM

Maybe it was a slow death, r58.

by Anonymousreply 59March 27, 2024 1:52 AM

Hadn't thought of Grodin's show in 25 years........

great guests

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 27, 2024 2:02 AM

Her tenure lasted .05 Scaramuccis

by Anonymousreply 61March 27, 2024 2:03 AM

Trump mocked Ronna today:

“Wow! Ronna McDaniel got fired by Fake News NBC. She only lasted two days, and this after McDaniel went out of her way to say what they wanted to hear. It leaves her in a very strange place, it’s called NEVER NEVERLAND, and it’s not a place you want to be.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 27, 2024 2:10 AM

That’s right “Fake NBC” who hires con artists!

by Anonymousreply 63March 27, 2024 2:12 AM

Despite the other 2 VPs, any opinions on how likely that Cesar Conde will pay for what was probably his decision?

by Anonymousreply 64March 27, 2024 2:13 AM

“It leaves her in a very strange place, it’s called NEVER NEVERLAND, and it’s not a place you want to be.”

Said the old fat man who wears makeup, dyes his hair, and wears diapers.

by Anonymousreply 65March 27, 2024 2:21 AM

Poor...poor...Ronna.

by Anonymousreply 66March 27, 2024 2:35 AM

[quote] She only lasted two days, and this after McDaniel went out of her way to say what they wanted to hear.

That’s the situation with all the Republicans and former Republicans that are paid or platformed on MSNBC/NBC. They know what they are paid to say and they toe the line, knowing they will get dropped otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 67March 27, 2024 2:37 AM

They know they're not being paid to lie, r67.

by Anonymousreply 68March 27, 2024 3:02 AM

I think Ann Coulter was hired to do commentary for the Democratic National Convention and was fired after the first night.

by Anonymousreply 69March 27, 2024 3:21 AM

[quote] got all the free publicity they could ever hope for. Once it died down today (the Baltimore Bridge took over the headlines) they dropped her. Just as I said in the other thread.

Were you also the guy who posted the news about Sean Combs? I was impressed/surprised to see THAT news break today too!

by Anonymousreply 70March 27, 2024 3:21 AM

She lasted a quarter of a Scaramucci!

by Anonymousreply 71March 27, 2024 3:56 AM

We thought she'd do well!

by Anonymousreply 72March 27, 2024 3:58 AM

I'm glad Trump mocked this cunt as did we liberals. What a shameless spineless garbage human being. DEEPLORABLE.

by Anonymousreply 73March 27, 2024 4:15 AM

R71 you’re a day late and a dollar short…

R61

by Anonymousreply 74March 27, 2024 9:49 AM

[quote] you’re a day late and a dollar short…

Much like The Mooch himself.

by Anonymousreply 75March 27, 2024 1:11 PM

[quote]Said the old fat man who wears makeup, dyes his hair, and wears diapers.

He's not that fat!

by Anonymousreply 76March 27, 2024 1:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 27, 2024 1:42 PM

Sad whale woman.

by Anonymousreply 78March 27, 2024 1:55 PM

[quote]I'm glad Trump mocked this cunt as did we liberals. What a shameless spineless garbage human being. DEEPLORABLE.

Everyone hates her now.

by Anonymousreply 79March 27, 2024 2:04 PM

Her agency has dropped her too. What will she do now?

by Anonymousreply 80March 27, 2024 2:05 PM

Those women from Michigan I tell you!

by Anonymousreply 81March 27, 2024 2:54 PM

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) responded to former RNC chief Ronna McDaniel being fired from NBC News:

“In fairness, they came to the decision a lot faster than we did.”

by Anonymousreply 82March 27, 2024 3:05 PM

What a pile on. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 83March 27, 2024 3:45 PM

Imagine the pile on from the RIGHT when Trump goes down. We already saw brief hints after the insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 84March 27, 2024 3:46 PM

I can’t take the Republicans criticism of her seriously since she did their bidding for years.

by Anonymousreply 85March 27, 2024 4:06 PM

They still had to pay her! She made $300k+ for about 5 hours of work. Whoever at NBC approved that hire should be fired.

by Anonymousreply 86March 27, 2024 4:28 PM

She's a Romney...anathema to the MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 87March 27, 2024 4:35 PM

[quote]NBC’s political news director Carrie Budoff Brown, who came from Politico, crowed at McDaniel’s hiring, which she orchestrated, that “It couldn’t be a more important moment to have a voice like Ronna’s on the team.” She insisted she’d provide “an insider’s perspective on national politics and the future of the Republican Party.”

[quote]“A voice like Ronna’s.” Really?

[quote]Here’s the thing: McDaniel couldn’t deliver “an insider’s perspective on national politics and the future of the Republican Party.” Or anything else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 27, 2024 4:41 PM

She thinks she’s going to sue for defamation. It’s hilarious that she thinks Iack Smith isn’t going to charge her once he’s done with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 89March 27, 2024 5:01 PM

[quote] It’s hilarious that she thinks Iack Smith isn’t going to charge her once he’s done with Trump.

He’s likely only got until January to do that.

by Anonymousreply 90March 27, 2024 6:43 PM

R90, not true.

by Anonymousreply 91March 27, 2024 6:57 PM

Bye, Rashida!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 28, 2024 2:49 AM

None of those women will be fired.

by Anonymousreply 93March 28, 2024 11:36 AM

CNN's Oliver Darcy:

Details are starting to leak flood out of 30 Rock and into public view. On Wednesday evening, Puck's Dylan Byers offered an inside look into the chaos that has broken out — and it's quite an ugly sight to behold.

Byers reported that Carrie Budoff Brown, NBC News' senior vice president of politics, had recruited Republican Richard Walters to "advance conservative pushback on social media against [Chuck] Todd." Brown confirmed to Byers that she "had a conversation with Richard Walters and asked if [McDaniel] had supporters who could speak on behalf of her being an NBC News contributor," but insisted that she "never discussed what to say, how to say it, or who to focus on."

Regardless, staffers inside NBC News are enraged at the fact an executive would have engaged in such behavior.

by Anonymousreply 94March 28, 2024 11:56 AM

More from Darcy:

Meanwhile, as the top executives at NBCU News Group are ensnared in their own controversies, the company is under tremendous attack from right-wing figures, which are aiming to mar the reputation of NBC News.

"NBC just hired & immediately fired Ronna McDaniel, because the team refused to let even one Republican join them – that’s how biased they are!" Elon Musk posted on his social platform X Wednesday.

Of course, the reality is that the journalists rejected McDaniel because she participated in Donald Trump's attempt to throw out votes in 2020 and in the years since publicly stated she did not believe Biden legitimately won the election. Nevertheless, the dishonest narrative is what outlets like Fox News are feeding their audiences — and that coverage has significant consequences for NBC News. Ironically, NBC News' attempt to make inroads with Republicans through the hiring of McDaniel has had the opposite effect.

By the time the right-wing media machine is through with NBC News, it will likely be one of the least trusted news organizations on the right.

by Anonymousreply 95March 28, 2024 12:26 PM

R95 They already hate it. No change there.

But who cares what fascist pricks think, or like, or want?

by Anonymousreply 96March 28, 2024 2:12 PM

How many times has NBC tried to be further right than Fox and how many times has it bitten them in the ass?

And Elmo should just shut the fuck up. MSNBC has numerous Republicans and R contributors, from former representative (and intern-killing) Joe Scarborough to the former head of the RNC Michael Steele. I would ask Elmo to name the liberal host, guest or contributor on Fox. I doubt he could come up with a single name, "that’s how biased they are!"

I welcome the voices of rational, sane Republicans. Unfortunately, being rational and sane pretty much disqualifies you from the current Republican party. Hell, at this point, I'd accept any Republican who simply doesn't lie more than 20% of the time, but even that is too high a bar. And the problem is that when you call them out on their lies, their (and their followers as we've seen repeated constantly in the last five days since Ronna was hired and fired) heads explode. Ronna lying about "problems" with the 2020 election is the prime example. She droned on and on about "shenanigans" in Pennsylvania, going from 200k mail-in votes in 2016 to 2.1 million in 2020 as though vote-by-mail was not implemented legally by the state legislature completely before anyone even heard of Coronavirus and lockdowns. Republicans just don't like it when people vote because when people vote Republicans can't win (unless they cheat).

The Republicans had every chance in the country to prove that there was outcome-determinative fraud in the 2020 election, and despite 60 legal cases up to and including Supreme Court decisions, multiple "audits" and recounts, an entire television network devoted to investigating any hint of fraud, cheating or ineligible voting, and they got nothing. Unless you want to count the only fraud that law enforcement found in the election which all turned out to be Trump voters submitting ballots from dead parents, voting twice when they owned a home in another state (like Mark Meadows!), and other forms of plain old misrepresentation.

And you'd think that the fact that we've caught actual fraud in the election would prove to the Republicans that mail in voting is the safest, most secure and traceable means for voting that we can have. You have to register well in advance of the election, have an address to receive a ballot, every ballot is accounted for and traceable to the specific voter, and the wholesale fraud that Republicans envision is simply not possible.

But in-person voting on election day? All you have to do is show up at a polling place with a form of ID. Even if you're not registered, you can cast a provisional ballot. There are little, if any, requirements like the address on the ID has to match the address the voter gave in registering. No, all the matters is that voting in person takes up time — in some cases, hours and hours thanks to Republican voter suppression — time that working people don't have because Republicans refuse to make election day a holiday so that we can honor our founding fathers by participating in this great experiment called democracy.

by Anonymousreply 97March 28, 2024 3:51 PM

[quote] MSNBC has numerous Republicans and R contributors, from former representative (and intern-killing) Joe Scarborough to the former head of the RNC Michael Steele.

I’d like to see you try to say with a straight face that Joe Scarborough and Michael Steele are representative of the current Republican Party in their views. Joe is not even a Republican.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 28, 2024 4:02 PM

CNN and NBC are wasting their time trying to pander to Republicans. It's not going to work. Viewers choose their cable news channels based on their political views. Republicans will only watch Fox, and Democrats will watch MSNBC for political coverage. CNN is watched for breaking live news coverage, but is a man without a country when it comes to politics.

Why can't these news channels embrace their demographic and lean into it? You don't see the Hallmark channel airing episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race. Stick with what works for you.

by Anonymousreply 99March 28, 2024 4:11 PM

I did say "being rational and sane pretty much disqualifies you from the current Republican party", R98.

by Anonymousreply 100March 28, 2024 4:22 PM

news execs being down to hire this liar tells us a lot .

by Anonymousreply 101March 28, 2024 5:51 PM

She will get another job, as MAGA networks are interested. No doubt, she will also sue NBC so that the network's credibility will be ruined, along with MSNBC, providing MAGAts with another "own the libs" moment. Really, the libs are doing enough to fuck things up without any other help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102March 29, 2024 12:06 AM

Bless your heart, r102.

by Anonymousreply 103March 29, 2024 12:09 AM

Good lord, according to Keith Olbermann:

[quote]The head of the POLITICAL unit at NBC News is now reported to have been actively working with the former Chief of Staff of the Republican National Committee to try to stir up a social media groundswell to save Ronna McDaniel’s job at NBC. And she – and perhaps the CHAIRMAN of NBC News as well - were reportedly willing to throw MSNBC under the bus - specifically, willing to throw its ex-Biden-Press-Secretary, now budding star Jen Psaki, under the bus, and throw Chuck Todd under the bus, in hopes of saving Ronna McDaniel.

[quote]Puck News is reporting that after Ronna McDaniel debuted on “Meet The Press” on Sunday and after Kristen Welker told the audience she had no say in McDaniel’s hiring and after Chuck Todd attacked the hiring, NBC News Chairman Cesar Conde and Vice President Carrie Budoff Brown were unnerved, but both quote “seemed to anticipate the impending insurgency and frantically tried to pre-empt it. On Sunday, Budoff Brown reached out to McDaniel’s aide and former chief of staff at the RNC Richard Walters, to see if there were any friends or colleagues who could speak up on her BEHALF. The two sides also discussed having those folks call attention to what they saw as a double standard – after all this was the same network that was turning Psaki… into a Maddow-adjacent prime time star. Walters later assured Budoff Brown that they’d been able to advance conservative pushback on social media against (Chuck) Todd, specifically, and that this might give NBC News some cover, for which Budoff Brown thanked him,” unquote.

[quote]The report - and a similar story by The Hollywood Reporter - also highlights MSNBC President Rashida Jones's role in hiring McDaniel, and raises questions about Kristen Welker's on-air denial that she was at all involved in the hiring (it says she was AT a meeting at which Budoff Brown continued to pitch McDaniel).

[quote]It's a disaster, it's still unfolding, and there's no telling how many different NBC News executives will follow McDaniel out the door.

by Anonymousreply 104March 29, 2024 5:26 AM

Everything Dump touches dies. They never learn.

by Anonymousreply 105March 29, 2024 7:16 AM

Chuck Todd said RNC under McDaniel had consistently gaslit journalists and told followers to mistrust journalists. Trump often urged his followers to boo the media at rallies and called them names.

Todd and other journalists need to elaborate on this because it’s a perfectly good reason for NBC journalists to mistrust and not want to work with her. Give examples of her gaslighting journalists and of her telling republicans to mistrust media. If he has video clips of McDaniel lying to media and namecalling media, all the better. Let people see why it was a bad idea for the network to hire her.

If you’re a media company, you shouldn’t hire someone who hates and undermines media. Like…duh.

by Anonymousreply 106March 29, 2024 1:05 PM

Bad move by NBC, but at least they shined a light on what these lying POSs will admit to if it means they might keep a paycheck.

Where will she earn now? As a Target cashier?

by Anonymousreply 107March 29, 2024 1:46 PM

All of these networks are owned by Republican corporations. The execs at NBC who hired Ronna did so because that's what the corporate office wanted. Make no mistake, even NBC, MSNBC and CNN want Trump and Republicans to win. Their ratings go way up under a Trump dumpster fire. Same thing with the New York Times.

by Anonymousreply 108March 29, 2024 2:03 PM

Is every news network determined to be a clown show, now?

by Anonymousreply 109March 29, 2024 2:07 PM

R103, read R104 and then deny that the libs are fucking things up with no help from the MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 110March 29, 2024 2:08 PM

This isn't the "libs...fucking things up", R110, this is NBC/MSNBC management fucking up their networks, showing disdain for their talent and the networks' credibility.

MSNBC has been poorly run from the outset. Whether it's Jeff Zucker, Phil Griffin or Andy Lack, they never quite seem to grasp what their network is and why it exists. It's like they're ashamed that MSNBC has a liberal bias (and they've certainly tried, numerous times over the 20+ years of MSNBC's existence, to shift the network rightward) not recognizing that the network has that in common with reality. This Ronna episode is — or would be were it not the future of the country and democracy writ large on the line — comedy gold.

by Anonymousreply 111March 29, 2024 3:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 29, 2024 3:15 PM

R112, I see Republicans saying the same thing about Democrats, so ironically, all the comments about how vapid the other side is become themselves vapid.

by Anonymousreply 113March 29, 2024 3:43 PM

Yes, R113, but the Republicans are wrong.

by Anonymousreply 114March 29, 2024 3:44 PM

R113, do you also believe there were good people on both sides in Charlottesville?

by Anonymousreply 115March 29, 2024 3:50 PM

Ronna used trickery, such as distributing census-lookalike forms to collect personal information and $$$ from unsuspecting citizens.

Crook!!! Scammer!!!

by Anonymousreply 116March 29, 2024 4:12 PM

She has Trumps stench all over her, she is unemployable in any position that requires a balanced approach.

Everything Trump touches turns to shit, his wake of destruction spans decades and yet here we are with people still believing in him.

by Anonymousreply 117March 29, 2024 4:25 PM

People who repeatedly gaslight and insult media shouldn’t expect to get media jobs.

by Anonymousreply 118March 29, 2024 4:37 PM

Yes, R113, when you hear two groups saying opposite things, they must obviously cancel each other out. No need to check the facts.

by Anonymousreply 119March 29, 2024 6:17 PM

BOTH SIDES! Let's go spend our daily wage at McDonalds!

by Anonymousreply 120March 29, 2024 6:43 PM

The other side also believes that both sides should not be treated the same, so some commonality there.

by Anonymousreply 121March 29, 2024 7:53 PM

yeah, it's clearly systemic. They can fire a few people near the top, or not. But even if they do, we all know they'll just be replaced with other people who embody the same philosophy: both sides are equally valuable, even if one side is crazy, stupid, fascistic, and ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 122March 29, 2024 7:53 PM

I don’t mind mainstream media company employing a commentator(s) to give a conservative point-of-view on varying topics such as immigration/the border, the economy, legislation, crime, etc.. However, I strongly oppose networks/media outlets hiring election deniers, insurrection supporters, known liars who peddle misinformation, and crazy conspiracy theories, defenders of Trump’s and cohorts criminal behavior, and so forth.

A yapping Kellyanne Conway is repulsive to me.

by Anonymousreply 123March 29, 2024 10:45 PM

They definitely missed the mark in hiring her, then course corrected. We all know the brass lean Republican, and we can’t control their values or thinking. But when they make an obviously bad call, they have to get spanked.

Also, this story is the opposite of cancel culture in that this is an org correcting itself, we should all applaud that. Election deniers, abusers of journalists, those who gaslight voters, these must all be firmly rejected. It is clear which side of the line Ronna was on. She is a pig with a thick neck. May she rot on OANN or wherever the fucking hole she falls into. Hold the mother fuckers accountable.

by Anonymousreply 124March 29, 2024 10:57 PM

Time for Kristen Welker to go.

by Anonymousreply 125April 1, 2024 6:36 AM

It's appalling when the elites assume the rules do not apply to them. They didn't feel any shame hiring a bald-faced liar, an election denier, thus a cynical cunt, to be a news speaker on news programs.

Leave that to Fox. And Fox paid a price.

by Anonymousreply 126April 1, 2024 7:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!