Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ricky Martin's "horrible" interview.

25 years later It's almost painful to watch. I don't know who's more uncomfortable, Barbara for having to ask "the sexuality question" or Ricky for having to answer it. "Thank you for allowing me to express the rumors"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2024 12:28 AM

Where's Barbara WaWa when you need her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2024 5:30 PM

Barbara was a most annoying interviewer. Always asked the intrusive questions with the pursed Mom face who caught her kid doing something wrong! That said, Martin had to know she was going to ask, because even then, rumors were flying that he was gay. So, hopefully a couple decades of therapy helped him get over this "traumatic" event...

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2024 5:33 PM

Did Ricky "express the rumors" like a vet would express a dog's anal glands?

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2024 5:34 PM

Well,Baba Wawa was the only one who asked about Trump and his book of Hitler speeches, so I wouldn't say she was all bad

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2024 5:35 PM

Because if they did ask him ARE YOU GAY? First their producers would never approve the question and if they did go off script and ambush him they would never get an A-List celebrity again. The media reporters are nonentities today compared to the giant that was Barbara Walters. But I bet even she cleared it with her producer before springing it on a clearly clueless Martin. Today every single question and answer is screened , written and rewritten this Galitzine is totally rehearsed and his interviews stay on script. If by some fluke he gives a "wrong" answer. His publicist demands a redo or edit out.

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2024 5:38 PM

Nicholas Galitzine will never be asked : Are you gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2024 5:39 PM

R6 he’s probably non-binary

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2024 5:40 PM

[quote] Did Ricky "express the rumors" like a vet would express a dog's anal glands?

It's "cringe" as the kids would say.

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2024 5:44 PM

R7 Hardly .He's a big ole bottom with a BF of 6 years .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2024 5:49 PM

No one can interview like Barbara-I don’t see here on the show,is she on vacation?

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2024 5:50 PM

Yes,vacation,currently vacationing in Hell.

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2024 5:51 PM

[quote] He's a big ole bottom with a BF of 6 years .

That's interesting R9 because the guy on the black shirt was dating Camelia Cabello just a year or so ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2024 6:02 PM

^the guy in the black shirt. Whoops!

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2024 6:03 PM

I think he meant to say address. He looked so angry in response.

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2024 6:10 PM

I'm sure she went back to her dressing room and bawled bitter tears, forced to ask these pressing questions "people want to know".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2024 8:51 PM

She was a bitch. She never should have pushed him.

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2024 9:14 PM

Such a cunt. So glad these types of interviews aren’t as allowed by society. She left at the right time.

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2024 9:19 PM

How did Barbara Walters become the world's most famous journalist with such basic, almost juvenile interviewing skills? I've never heard someone sound so flat and unnatural when saying the word "bitch."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2024 12:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!