Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bonnie Aarons (aka "The Nun")

Her appearance is so jarring!

Unsurprisingly, she was told in acting school that she would never find work in Hollywood, because of her nose.

And still, she seems to have a pretty lengthy body of acting work.

Though she has a face that "only a mother could love," I think that she is perfect casting as "The Nun."

Terrifying!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2024 2:36 AM

Ack!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2024 5:16 PM

This chick is friends with someone here actually...

It was that Convention thread....

She has a big ego now-

With that face? Missy Malloo better come back to earth. And that franchise sucks the balls of a donkey!

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2024 5:22 PM

When I first discovered hers was a real human face and not an invention of special FX makeup, I must have spent about four hours staring at every last photo of her that I could find online. I've never seen anyone whose face was so terrifying it was beautiful. Her oddness is intoxicating.

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2024 6:07 PM

Well, that's a face all right.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2024 6:08 PM

Her features are actually really beautiful and well proportioned- it's just her nose that's shocking and I really respect her for working with it. I love her face.

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2024 6:12 PM

How'd you like to meet THIS in an elevator late at night, R5?

Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2024 6:20 PM

I am an atheist and a feminist so I would be questioning her life choices more than her face but, that's her horror makeup. her actual face is interesting and I like it. I would prefer to look like her than any number of interchangeable tictok stars.

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2024 6:24 PM

Rescue Chick and the nun are clearly-

LOVERS!

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2024 7:23 PM

r8- the call (post) is coming from inside my house!!!

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2024 7:39 PM

She's beautiful.

Said no one ever.

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2024 12:41 AM

She played the creepy fucking hobo in Mulholland Drive. This thing scared the shit out of me way worse than The Nun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2024 2:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!