Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bjork shows off her pussy for Vogue magazine

GILF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 28, 2024 8:54 PM

After Kim Kardashian on the cover, Vogue is trash!

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2024 4:45 PM

It's a merkin from the recent Galliano collection.

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2024 4:52 PM

Talk about some Photoshop shit (waist/hip ratio), unless she's been wearing corsets or something. This is really more a created image rather than a photograph.

Great job, Vogue. Guess this is the way it's going now.

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2024 4:53 PM

Uhhhh.., these pretzels are making me thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2024 4:54 PM

She is going to become the lion woman soon. I had no idea bjork, who became famous for being quirky, has transformed herself into a fake hot chick!

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2024 4:56 PM

Does she dye her pubes? Odds are at her age there would be a few grays in the mix.

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2024 5:04 PM

I'm all for it.

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2024 5:06 PM

I prefer the swan dress.

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2024 5:08 PM

She may have gray pubes but these are not her natural pubic hairs. They are fake merkin pubes sewn into a corset. She's the 21st century Barbie! The merkin is the hot new fashion accessory for Fall/Winter 2024 Paris Couture.

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2024 2:31 AM

Too bad she ruined herself in that marriage to Matthew Barney and stopped making fun beautiful music structure and tunes. It's all pretentious arty nonsense now.

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2024 2:48 AM

r3, if you zoom in, she is wearing a corset, from the latest Galliano collection for Maison Margelia.

by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2024 4:21 AM

That's what happens when you have enough money and success to not have to prove anything to people like you, r10, and good for her.

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2024 7:45 AM

There's something about Iceland that makes people crazy, especially the women. Look at another one, she's a nut, but very entertaining.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2024 8:21 PM

Is that what they look like?

A black whole in rectangular form?

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2024 8:28 PM

I checked out the Maison Margiela feed on insta and not only did they get Kylie Jenner to attend one of their shows, they were excited about it.

How far has Galliano fallen?

by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2024 9:31 AM

There's a bit of a redemption arc going for Galliano at the moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 28, 2024 10:05 AM

R10, when has this talentless hack every made beautiful music? Her only popular songs are pop fluff and everything else are pretentious cacophonies devoid of any artistic merit, not to mention that she has a horrible voice. Her singing is akin to a child throwing a tantrum, and it's just unmelodious.

Some of you will find anything fascinating, as long as it's wrapped in a somewhat well orchestrated marketing campaign.

by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2024 10:30 AM

This cover makes Björk DEAD TO ME.

R17, her first album was amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 28, 2024 12:42 PM

Actually Galliano has been designing for MM for a while with quiet designs. I believe this is the first collection that he came back as the showman that he was- when it came out, everyone was raving about it. I heard an interview where they said that John did a lot of homework on himself, talking to Holocaust survivors, rabbis, etc.

The show was gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 28, 2024 1:47 PM

Galliano has a lot of fans with power, like Wintour. She pulled strings behind the scenes for him when he started with André Leon Talley, as he recounted in his book, and I'm sure she's pulling strings for him now.

by Anonymousreply 20March 28, 2024 1:50 PM

R5, They all start off quirky and then succumb to the pressure and $$$ of Hollywood and the Hollywood adjacent. See also Adele, Lady Gaga, Brittany Murphy, Allison Janney, etc. They all slide down the plastic chute into the gaping maw of capitalism.

by Anonymousreply 21March 28, 2024 1:57 PM

R19 wow that was stunning, thanks for posting. There was a thread on the Dior show a few weeks back and that was also amazing. Just beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 22March 28, 2024 2:17 PM

Her first several albums were great, but she definitely went up her own ass in the mid 00s and never came back.

I stuck in there for a while but had to give up.

But we'll always have POST and HOMOGENIC, Bjork........

by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2024 2:22 PM

Her music is godawful now.

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2024 2:23 PM

Downy.

by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2024 2:35 PM

Homogenic 1997, and Vespertine 2001, especially. The propulsive pop was gone but there were songs, structure, and beautiful passages and soundscapes.. Then she went way too arty and I had to fish for dance remixes ,which often weren't good either because Bjork went super cutting edge on what "dance" was, as well. The marriage with Matthew Barney was 2002–2013. It was just a bad mix - I can't blame it on him as I have no specific knowledge but all his contemporary art pretentiousness and I imagine the circles they were moving in just rewarded Bjork to go avant-garde to the max and she jumped the shark. There were moments among all the fiddlings and diddlings.

by Anonymousreply 26March 28, 2024 8:30 PM

That bitch ain't shit!

by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2024 8:50 PM

R18, her first album was great. I loved the first two and nothing after that. Her music became more "experimental" as time went on. Not for the better, in my opinion. It's unfortunate that Bjork dislikes Debut so much because it's so good.

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2024 8:52 PM

Nobody wants to see her 58 year old vag.

by Anonymousreply 29March 28, 2024 8:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!