Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A Brooklyn Sex Club Promised Freedom. Some Called It Rape.

The leaders of Hacienda, perhaps New York City’s most prominent sex club, preach a gospel of continuous consent. Former members say when things went wrong, the group did not keep them safe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2024 3:49 AM

non paywall link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2024 3:55 PM

non paywall link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2024 3:56 PM

Honey, no one raped you.

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2024 4:01 PM

If you don't want to be uncomfortable sexually, don't go to a sex club.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2024 4:07 PM

Borderline personality at play.

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2024 4:21 PM

The weird insanity of Zillenial women is mind boggling.

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2024 4:41 PM

Thanks. I read through looking for a specific complaint, nothing.

"Ms. Fisher was in her kitchen at Hacienda in spring 2012 when she was approached and badgered into sex by a guest of the sex party she had left downstairs, she said. She awoke feeling that she had not given her consent to what had occurred — that she had been raped"

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2024 4:54 PM

“He lifted my gunt and began to search for my vaginal orifice, after moving several other mounds and flaps of skin he found it. He then slid his penis into my tight, womanly vagina. I screamed in terror, in my head. No! No! No! He couldn’t see that I didn’t consent. I froze in fear, as he pounded away at my pink, supple ladyhole. He raped me!”

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2024 5:02 PM

The guy in question was banned from the premises and he had also been banned from other sex groups/venues. It sounds like a he had a problem with boundaries to say the least. Leave it to DL to jump at any opportunity to spout bullshit about BPD and "kids these days".

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2024 5:05 PM

Straight men will fuck anything!

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2024 5:06 PM

If this person is an example of the average patron of this club, the orgies must be traumatizing to behold.

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2024 9:10 PM

Ugh, really? her at a sex club?

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2024 9:24 PM

I am not following. Badgered for sex, then awoke the next day?"feeling raped".

What happened between the badgering and the "sleeping"?

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2024 9:44 PM

She said the assault happened in 2012, so maybe she was thinner then.

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2024 10:31 PM

At Hacienda, Everybody’s NOT Free to Feel Good!

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2024 10:34 PM

This is click bait, even for NYT. All of this happened eons ago and nothing other than allegations from disgruntled sex party attendees. It's a long read with no value other than to fill up space.

If the times wanted to prudely expose the existence of these tawdry clubs, they're only a decade behind in reporting their discovery.

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2024 11:29 PM

[quote]If the times wanted to prudely expose the existence of these tawdry clubs, they're only a decade behind in reporting their discovery.

They've reported on sex clubs before and sometimes find them amusing, as in this 2009 article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2024 11:37 PM

Everyone is scrounging through their memories to find an ounce of victimhood to feel part of the wave. All these lying cunts have made serious accusations not be taken seriously as they should.

Regret in the morning is not rape.

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2024 1:23 AM

Typical heterosexuals and their degraded lifestyles.

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2024 1:48 AM

Mr. Play - I'm going to start using that name.

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2024 3:01 AM

Some call it maize.

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2024 3:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!