Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Next Stop, gay Paree!!, watch your step, folks!!

it’s time for a spring flaneur!!

by Anonymousreply 40April 23, 2024 6:01 PM

Kevin Sessums thread.

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2024 2:34 PM

Simply stupid (R1)

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2024 5:32 PM

He’s beyond stupid, R2

But also utterly useless at his self-appointed hall monitor role. Hasn’t stopped a thing.

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2024 5:40 PM

R2. Get ready for the self effacing b’day posts filled with gratitude and grace….then…THE CONFRONTING OF THE STAIRS!!! Oh, let’s not forget the gooey goodbye posts dildolandlady will be a part of im sure. pan? Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2024 8:49 PM

Gay Purr-ee!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2024 8:51 PM

I TOLD YOU SHE’D WRITE SOME DUMB BULLSHIT…

Yes: I am grateful as well to be sad about leaving London and curious to know what Paris will bring this time.

Maybe I'm just having a bit of PTSD about the fall and breaking my shoulder since that was the very last thing that happened in Paris when I was last there. I had no idea when I booked this return tomorrow that it would be Easter upon my arrival again in Paris when I plan to walk back to that stairwell and pay witness to all that has happened since the moment I failed to walk down it. Tomorrow I will walk down it, the descending a kind of ascension of having survived the fall and all the brokenness and healing that came after.

Onward.

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2024 4:56 PM

You made that up!

Didn’t you?!

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2024 5:01 PM

Je ne connais pas cette putain.

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2024 5:41 PM

He’s posting about setting up his “writers garrett”, and I’m actually embarrassed for him. He’s just pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 9April 1, 2024 8:46 PM

“ as deeply visually Parisian as a triumphant arc or an arched eyebrow or a brunette woman wearing just enough Balmain on the arm of a white-haired gentleman.”

“just enough Balmain”….🙄

REALLY, QUEEN??

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2024 7:04 PM

The poor cunt is having flashbacks, R6! 🤪

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2024 7:26 PM

[quote] I had no idea when I booked this return tomorrow that it would be Easter upon my arrival

She just had NO idea, poor Miss Magoo. She never consults a calendar. She never has a clue. And anyway, what difference does arriving on Easter make? It's not like she's going to the Vatican, stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2024 10:34 PM

Or Notre Dame, R12

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2024 10:39 PM

The plops are getting ploppier, as she loves to cook in her enchanted hovel. Tons of fromage bleu and eggs……all leading up to her favorite thing. A SHARED BATHROOM!! Eau du BM? MAIS OUI!!

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2024 10:58 PM

Today’s plop is especially odious. Pasta, spinach, blue cheese, mushrooms and an egg. All that percolating inside him….EW!! Peee EWWWW

by Anonymousreply 15April 8, 2024 11:47 PM

An odd confession: in London, he only urinates in the landlady’s bathroom, yet PREFERS to defecate in Starbucks or “other cafe’s”. (Imagine the poor customers that have to listen to his weird grunting and guttural moaning) He now RELISHES the fact he can do BOTH, in the hallway loo in Paris. I TOLD YOU THERE WAS MORE TO THIS STORY! I need ANSWERS!!

by Anonymousreply 16April 16, 2024 6:44 PM

Oh GOD. “The Light” on the way to the shitter reminded him of Herb Ritts. HE TOOK A SELFIE. and he then wrote some pithy tongue twister🙄 about his lack of a ritzy life and how the light reminded him of Herb Ritts. The sadness of it all is TRULY TALENTED Herb is no longer here, yet……..

by Anonymousreply 17April 16, 2024 7:58 PM

Can you at least stalk Kevin Sessums in one thread?

by Anonymousreply 18April 17, 2024 8:04 AM

Is she going to try to wrangle a ticket to the Olympics? Not that she goes in for that sort of thing. But trust me--she'll make the Olympics ALL ABOUT HER!

by Anonymousreply 19April 17, 2024 10:49 PM

[quote]What a fucking cunt

No kidding, r19. He shows up for a performance TWO days late, goes to the box office in the hopes that they'll "take pity" on him, and when they don't (seriously, after two days?), he gets pissy, referring to the "not-having-me box office woman", and later as "the rather officious box office lady" when she said she didn't have change.

How dare she! Doesn't she know who he is?

Honestly, any time I start to consider pitying him, he pulls cuntery like this.

by Anonymousreply 20April 19, 2024 12:07 PM

He doesn't get one iota of pity from me, never has, and never will. He's a grifting narcissist who has no respect for anyone else in the world and is only interested in people inasmuch as what they can do for him or how he can advertise himself by using others.

by Anonymousreply 21April 19, 2024 12:15 PM

French food is overrated.

by Anonymousreply 22April 19, 2024 12:30 PM

Kevin Sessums is an asshole, but he is a human asshole who isn't famous enough to be incessantly stalked here, have accidents and ill health wished on him, and to have his health problems mocked.

by Anonymousreply 23April 19, 2024 1:12 PM

I have seen those posts, too, r23, but I limit my mocking to his terrible writing. I would never wish accidents or ill-health on him.

That said, Sessums has a lifetime of bad karma coming to fruition now, and it is justly deserved. Schadenfreude isn't laudable, but it's understandable.

These threads are occasionally ugly - mirroring the man we mock- but they certainly don't cause him any harm.

by Anonymousreply 24April 19, 2024 4:25 PM

I have to correct myself. I also mock him for his hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 25April 19, 2024 4:28 PM

The bav took a hearty shit in a creperie, and grossed out a young girl (“success!” cried the bav, silently…) but then as fate would have it, they were seated near each other at the ballet. TIME FOR A PIC!! *CLICK* Now all is right in “Le Mondo Bav”…

by Anonymousreply 26April 19, 2024 4:34 PM

I said almost the very same as you r26 …

Meanwhile our grizzled grifter decided to avail himself of the women’s bathroom in a Parisian creperie, much to the derision of a young woman using the facilities. But in a simply marvellous twist, they’re now best pals and ballet buddies!

by Anonymousreply 27April 19, 2024 4:38 PM

That anyone wishes him ill health is a lie, R23. And this is not stalking, you fool--it's a thread on a gay site. Enough with your sanctimonious drivel.

by Anonymousreply 28April 19, 2024 5:16 PM

Stalking would be hacking into his emails, or following him around Paris secretly, or quizzing his friends and acquaintances.

It's not stalking when we're looking at what he broadcasts proudly to the world -- his Insta, his Substack, etc.

He's putting his writing out for public consumption. Criticism is fair game.

by Anonymousreply 29April 19, 2024 5:39 PM

And for the record, I agree with R28. Nobody wishes him ill. On the contrary, if we're honest with ourselves, I think many of us have in the back of our minds that his situation hits uncomfortably close to home. Many of us also face our older years without a big nest egg, without employment that used to give our lives meaning, without sufficient family or friends to cushion our finances and feelings.

I think that's why the fascination with the trainwreck. In many ways, it's an instructional tale about what not to do and how not to be.

by Anonymousreply 30April 19, 2024 5:44 PM

Bonjour, Bitches!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 19, 2024 5:48 PM

🤣🤣🤣 a perennial fave

by Anonymousreply 32April 19, 2024 5:49 PM

R31. AN INSTANT CLASSIC

by Anonymousreply 33April 19, 2024 5:53 PM

We have lost yet another pair of glasses and written approximately 17 posts on the subject. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 34April 21, 2024 5:36 PM

Mr. Magoo needs his glasses!

by Anonymousreply 35April 21, 2024 9:19 PM

This thread is complicated.

by Anonymousreply 36April 21, 2024 11:12 PM

R12, pretty sure she’s referencing her very own resurrection

by Anonymousreply 37April 22, 2024 12:22 AM

Our long international nightmare is over: the WARBY PARKER glasses have been found. I forget where they were located but we blathered on about it in multiple run-on sentences.

by Anonymousreply 38April 22, 2024 11:46 PM

But Warby Parker is not Malin+Goetz

Has he scammed two pairs of glasses?

by Anonymousreply 39April 23, 2024 1:23 PM

Warby Parker is certainly not Morganthal Frederics. But she had to make a huge fucking palaver over it all anyway. Cheap ass doddering cunt.

by Anonymousreply 40April 23, 2024 6:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!