Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind Item 12 "Newlyweds are just friends"

Judging by a recent interview, this former A list mostly movie actor and his wife are just friends and probably sleep in separate bedrooms. They definitely don't act like newlyweds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2024 5:01 PM

Chris Evans

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2024 11:09 AM

R1 I read that a marriage was in the pipeline from the start regarding Chris' PR contract.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2024 5:52 PM

[quote]I read that a marriage was in the pipeline from the start regarding Chris' PR contract.

If so, why would he only get married once he's done making multi-billion dollar blockbusters for Marvel/Disney?

One thing I'm confident of, J-Lo wouldn't tie the knot with an ex if she weren't getting dicked but good.

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2024 6:30 PM

R3 I was confused by that at first too because for over a decade he said he wants a wife and children but he never did that. Some people these days argue that he pushed that off for as long as possible because at heart he is just someone who likes to have sex without being tied to someone. Similar to George Clooney who publicly married A. Alamuddin but in reality he has gay sex in Italy. I linked it below... the interesting forumboard user who speaks as if she knows C. Evans personally. She said this:

"Asp (Chris political online platform) is a joke because no one cares about a rich white dudes privileged opinion when they do nothing to back the cause. Even worse he went silent as we are in one of the most contentious political moments in recent world history. He will never get into politics, as much as that’s what his family wanted, because there’s too many skeletons in his closet."

So this person knows that Chris' family wanted him in politics. Remember, Chris recently met Joe Biden, so it isn't too far off. But in order to be a respected member of the politics people, the high echelon, you need a wife. We saw that with Tim Scott and how he needed a beard in order to be even considered for the role of Trump's vice president.

This is the theory in case this blind item applies to C. Evans but I suspect it is about John Ham because he strikes me as an eternal bachelor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2024 10:40 PM

@MatttheBruinsfan R3 I am in contact with the tumblr author "justenjoythegossip" and she answered to you this:

If so, why would he only get married once he's done making multi-billion dollar blockbusters for Marvel/Disney?// question 111

I think it’s a combination of two things. The main reason for me was time and his age. When you are 30 or 35, you can still say that you want to get married. After 15 years, it’s like. Does he really ever want to get married? It’s starting to become suspicious. Maybe he is lying. Maybe he is a red flag. Maybe…. The second reason is about the state of his career imo. When you are the face of one of the biggest franchises you don’t need to monetize your personal life for exposure as much. Not that He was in a bad place career wise when he and his team decided to do the shitshow. But I think Covid got him panicked. Also again he had to do it at some point if he never intended on getting married

One thing I'm confident of, J-Lo wouldn't tie the knot with an ex if she weren't getting dicked but good.// question 222

funny I have had doubts about their marriage since they got back together but I don’t know. Some are blurrier I guess

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2024 3:22 PM

This is so dumb. "Judging by a recent interview..." "probably"... "They definitely don't act like newlyweds" what kind of nonsense is this? This isn't even gossip.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2024 3:37 PM

R6 It sounds more like someone who read the interview and wrote an opinion blind.

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2024 3:38 PM

[quote] Judging by a recent interview,

What a terrible blind item. That's not good gossip: that's just stupid speculation.

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2024 4:19 PM

Tom Holland is married? Secret Gay married?

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2024 4:24 PM

To R9, when did that closeted FAGGOT Miss Holland get married? Did she marry Clamdaya(future A-list Lesbiana)?

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2024 4:54 PM

Who the Fuck is "Joey Queen" and "Kelvin Harris"?

DL, you guys are making me laugh today!!

by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2024 5:00 PM

Tom married Harrison Osterfield.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2024 5:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!