Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nicholas Sandmann loses in court

The litigious millionaire brat ends his winning streak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 27, 2024 7:01 PM

Entitled snowflakes lose again!

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2024 2:28 AM

Ugly little bastard.

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2024 2:33 AM

Good.

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2024 2:40 AM

Useless, busted grilled fucking entitled cunt brat!

Hope he has to corral busted carts at Walmart for eternity.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2024 2:48 AM

This smarmy bastard is likely immune to consequences…his attitude and ability to be there (at 16?) tells you all about his background.

One day, reality is going to kick in, and he will immediately piss his pants.

Fucking snowflake.

Also, he’s got the most smackable face since that self-hating Hitler-adjacent Jewish Stephen Miller wax relevant.

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2024 2:58 AM

He was being an entitled little dick to an Elder. He can go fuck himself.

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2024 3:01 AM

Finally, some good news.

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2024 3:24 AM

A schoolboy is visiting a public tourist space minding his own business and out of nowhere half the media in the free world manufacture and run with a fake news story depicting him out of some sort of monster. However much the lawsuits netted him it wasn't enough.

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2024 3:45 AM

He didn’t experience definite financial hardship because of it so he doesn’t deserve anything but an apology at the most which a judge determined wasn’t even warranted.

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2024 3:59 AM

Projections mean nothing.

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2024 3:59 AM

Fuck him. With a rusty chainsaw. I can't stand that smug little racist brat.

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2024 4:01 AM

R8 is fucking delusional

Why in the fuck are you defending this little racist asshat?

Fuck him. He deserves everything he gets and then some.

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2024 4:02 AM

[quote] A schoolboy is visiting a public tourist space minding his own business

Defacto, seen from orbit.

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2024 4:06 AM

I knew I had the asshole at R8 blocked for good reasons. Thanks for reminding me R12.

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2024 4:06 AM

Look at this little Nazi in the making. This one’s going to get his ass handed to him someday. Same with that fug, Rittenhouse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2024 4:11 AM

What happened with his case against Kathy Griffin?

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2024 7:19 AM

I'm looking forward to his Broke Straight Boys debut with Kyle Rittenhouse.

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2024 9:53 AM

His family will have to return all those jet-skis, jacuzzis and massage chairs that were bought in anticipation of a windfall.

by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2024 10:22 AM

R8 Wasn't he heckling a gathering of pro-choicers?

by Anonymousreply 19March 26, 2024 12:05 PM

R8 could have been from Dee Plorable but since it wasn’t signed as such, it got an FF from me. I figure it’s a really shitty troll, or a really shitty joke made so by an idiot posted who can’t remember to sign.

by Anonymousreply 20March 26, 2024 12:14 PM

The amount of like R8 received is concerning. You really think he was a kid on a field trip who got his picture taken standing there doing nothing?

by Anonymousreply 21March 26, 2024 12:17 PM

Intelligent DLers had already pre-blocked R8.

by Anonymousreply 22March 26, 2024 12:23 PM

[quote] The amount of like [R8] received is concerning.

That’s just Defacto liking his own comment using a vpn.

by Anonymousreply 23March 26, 2024 12:54 PM

[italic]“I have the most punchable face in the galaxy.” —Elon Musk[/italic]

Hold my beer.

by Anonymousreply 24March 26, 2024 3:08 PM

What a faggot!

by Anonymousreply 25March 26, 2024 3:22 PM

I wish him the worst.

by Anonymousreply 26March 26, 2024 3:44 PM

R21, what do you think we was doing? Because my recollection is exactly that. He was a kid on a field trip just standing around waiting for a bus. I think at one point he and classmates were clapping along to a Native American chant that was occurring in the vicinity where they had been instructed to wait. They did not seek out proximity to it. As far as I can recall, not a single witness has come forward to accuse him of inappropriate behavior. The older Native American man has not accused him of any poor behavior.

At the time I assumed he was a bad apple because his school threw him under the bus almost immediately by issuing some sort of apology that implied blame. But I don’t think there was ever any evidence he’d done anything wrong.

by Anonymousreply 27March 26, 2024 4:04 PM

Ok, I googled it again. Sounds like Phillips did have the perception that the students were behaving in a mocking manner. Others disagree. So it sounds like it’s not completely outside the realm of possibility, but it also seems like Phillips might be a little unreliable.

Seems like absolute the worse case scenario is that a group of teenagers snickered at a guy and that’s far from proven.

by Anonymousreply 28March 26, 2024 4:15 PM

R28, did you not watch the video?

You actually trust people who tell you not to believe what you saw with your own eyes?

The smug little fucker got exactly what he deserved, and he should have lost EVERY court case.

by Anonymousreply 29March 26, 2024 4:19 PM

R8 you hardly describe what happened. The teen was attending a pro-life rally with a Make America great hat and was face to face with an Indian man smirking. You make it sound like Golly Gee Timmy was turned into satan. Look at what they have done with Hit. Try to get billions in lawsuit money, paid for by GOP lawyers. I am more mad the other outlets settled with the smarmy little cunt.

by Anonymousreply 31March 26, 2024 5:23 PM

Why is his mouth sideways?….He is going to be a problem in the near future.

by Anonymousreply 32March 26, 2024 5:26 PM

He should invest in some dental work.

by Anonymousreply 33March 26, 2024 5:30 PM

I’ve watched the video, R29. I saw a kid who looked like he felt extremely awkward and unsure. It seemed like a very typical teenage boy stance. That’s my interpretation.

Now, some teenage boys are assholes, most teenage boys (any girls) can occasionally act like assholes. But I’ve seen nothing that indicated that 16 year-old kid did anything that should have caused him to be vilified the way he was or to inspire the opinions of him in this thread.

If people want to hate any 16 year-old who goes to a pro-life rally or wears a MAGA hat, I get that. I disagree, especially because 16 year-olds change and most don’t choose what school they go to, but it’s rational.

But for adults to single out this one particular 16 year-old and years later, spew online hate at him based upon a media representation of events that has been acknowledged to be misleading? I don’t think that’s OK.

by Anonymousreply 34March 26, 2024 7:25 PM

#31 wins. He was harassing the old Indian guy. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 35March 26, 2024 7:42 PM

[quote]I’ve seen nothing that indicated that 16 year-old kid did anything that should have caused him to be vilified the way he was or to inspire the opinions of him in this thread.

R34 missed the hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 26, 2024 8:27 PM

Mr. Sandmann, yes? Bring me a dream.

by Anonymousreply 37March 27, 2024 1:00 AM

[quote]What a faggot!

Only a straight guy would pull something like this, Matty.

by Anonymousreply 38March 27, 2024 7:05 AM

[quote]I saw a kid who looked like he felt extremely awkward and unsure.

Then why is he smirking?

Are you the idiot who described that dead texan as “distressed” when he was stumbling around like a drunken fool?

by Anonymousreply 39March 27, 2024 7:08 AM

Fortunately for him, he still settled with three of the other defendants.

by Anonymousreply 40March 27, 2024 8:53 AM

If anyone of this gross MAGAT’s defenders would bother watching a video, it would help but I'll just go ahead and explain it. The Native American elder man was advancing up the steps and the crowd of school kids was parting to let him through. Then. Nick Sandmann decides to stand in his way, preventing him from advancing, while smirking and his friends are cheering, laughing, and taking videos of it with their phones. There was intent there. He was not some kid in a crowd standing there innocently watching everything while the media demonized him. He didn’t commit a crime,however, other than being a stupid teenager showing off for his friends.

by Anonymousreply 41March 27, 2024 12:04 PM

[quote] I saw a kid who looked like he felt extremely awkward and unsure.

[quote] Then why is he smirking?

Have you ever met a teenager?

I’m not this kid’s champion. I haven’t seen anything that would indicate he’s a terrific kid. I just think the opinions people have formed of him due to the media coverage are way, way out of proportion to anything he has done.

Again, the MAGA hat and pro life rally attendance are different issues. But then you have to hate everyone that does that. I don’t get singling this kid out for vitriol.

by Anonymousreply 42March 27, 2024 12:06 PM

[quote]R42: I just think the opinions people have formed of him due to the media coverage are way, way out of proportion to anything he has done.

What he did was block the old man and smirk. Many of the other Catholic school darlings were faux Indian dancing, Indian whooping, and doing tomahawk chops, mocking the Native Americans. And what Sandmann did didn't end with the mall footage. Like Kyle Rittenhouse, he became a darling of the Right and of MAGAt causes. That too speaks to interpretation of his original intent.

[quote]Again, the MAGA hat and pro life rally attendance are different issues.

No, they're not. They're of a piece.

[quote]But then you have to hate everyone that does that.

Not a problem.

[quote]I don’t get singling this kid out for vitriol.

Well, the vast majority of MAGAts do not take their bullshit on the self-righteous litigious offensive, attempting to shake down all those who covered them in the news for millions. Nick Sandmann did.

by Anonymousreply 43March 27, 2024 12:22 PM

Who cares what did or did not happen on that day. Since then the buck-toothed fuck has gone full MAGA and for that he deserves all our scorn and more.

by Anonymousreply 44March 27, 2024 12:47 PM

[quote]R44: Since then the buck-toothed fuck has gone full MAGA and for that he deserves all our scorn and more.

"Since then"? He was full MAGA the day it happened, and well before. It was 2019, and he was already acculturated into MAGA politics.

by Anonymousreply 45March 27, 2024 12:54 PM

He's a smug, arrogant, racist, entitled, whiny piece of shit.

Fuck him. NOT literally. I hope he never has sex again.

by Anonymousreply 46March 27, 2024 1:48 PM

[quote]Have you ever met a teenager?

Yeah, that’s why I know he’s a dumb straight asshole.

by Anonymousreply 47March 27, 2024 7:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!