Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BEARKING! Diddy enters his white Bronco era!

Diddy's homes were raided in the U.S. to kick off the week -- but the guy's own private jet is thousands of miles away in a completely different nation.

TMZ has tracked Diddy's personal LoveAir LLC jet -- the well-known black Gulfstream 5 that Diddy has flaunted and flown for years now -- and it looks like the aircraft is currently on the ground in Antigua.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2024 4:02 PM

Now what could the Feds possibly have on him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2024 12:37 AM

They did this to me! Can you believe it? It's horrible. I did nothing wrong. It's a witch hunt, a disgrace.

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2024 12:39 AM

I wish they could take Kanye down with him

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2024 1:00 AM

Private jet owned by Sean โ€œP. Diddyโ€ Combs has left the US. Combsโ€™ residences were raided by DHS in connection with a sex trafficking investigation. The flight path of the plane appears to be headed towards Cape Verde, Africa. Cape Verde has no extradition treaty with the US.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2024 1:04 AM

[quote] but the guy's own private jet is thousands of miles away in a completely different nation.

Still time for a happy ending

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2024 1:16 AM

Diddy raped Usher when he was eating Frosted Flakes (Tony Tigers) & years later Usher returned the favor to Bieber (who was eating Frosted Flakes too". Plus, there is the whole Meek Mills Puffy Dittler, P Diddy connection, and cannot forget Shaun Carter(our wonderful Icon Jay Z). My favorite entertainment attorney Mary Ellen (now 82 yrs old) told me all these stories years ago. I advised her to stay away from her balcony!!

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2024 1:55 AM

Who says crime doesn't pay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2024 9:00 AM

Has Jlo commented yet...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2024 10:38 AM

"Andrew Tate on line one, Mr. P"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2024 10:41 AM

The Fed charges we saw only mentioned girls no boys. So it's ok with us.

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2024 4:17 PM

[Quote] BEARKING

FUCK YOU, OP.

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2024 11:56 PM

๐‚๐ฎ๐›๐š ๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‰๐ซ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐€๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐

A music producer who sued Sean "Diddy" Combs for sexual assault in February added actor Cuba Gooding Jr. to his complaint Monday.

Rodney Jones, known professionally as Lil Rod, accused Gooding of "sexually harassing and assaulting" him in the new version of the suit obtained by Fox News Digital. The "Surgical" producer claimed Gooding began "touching, groping, and fondling" him during a party on a yacht rented by Combs in the U.S. Virgin Islands in January 2023.

"According to Mr. Jones, he was extremely uncomfortable and proceeded to lean away from Mr. Gooding Jr.," the court documents stated. "He rejected his advances and Mr. Gooding Jr. did not stop until Mr. Jones forcibly pushed him away."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2024 12:10 AM

๐ƒ๐ข๐๐๐ฒ ๐Œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ข๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ ?

Footage of Diddy and fifteen-year-old Justin Bieber has emerged online after the rapper faces an ongoing sex trafficking investigation.

In the clip Diddy, born Sean Love Combs, stands next to the young pop sensation and tells the camera 'He's having forty-eight hours with Diddy, where we hanging out and what we're doing we can't really disclose,' he explained.

'But it's definitely a 15-year-old's dream.'

The hip hop mogul added: 'I have been given custody of him. He's signed to Usher and I had legal guardianship of Usher when he did his first album.

'I don't have legal guardianship of him [Bieber] but for the next forty-eight hours he's with me and we're gonna go full crazy.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2024 4:21 AM

๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‘

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2024 5:02 AM

^ Has Bieber ever come forward with any of this?

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2024 7:10 AM

A clumsy drunken pass at a party is now a crime? Sex trafficking?

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2024 12:33 PM

Where exactly were Bieber's parents? I i can't believe any mother would let some rich rapper whisk their kid off to live with him.

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2024 2:25 PM

To R17, did we forget The Pedo King of the world, Miss Michael Jackson?

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2024 3:43 PM

^ Yep, when your 15 year old kid is the family breadwinner he can do pretty much whatever he likes

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2024 3:47 PM

Let's not forget Macculey Culkin and his "wonderful parents" 4 all the guidance& parenting they gave Macculey as he gave up his 11 yr. old ass to Miss Michael.

BTW, he lied during the Jackson trial, gets his yearly check. I told him that the 1 time I met him.

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2024 4:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!