Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why are people crying on Tik Tok?

For the last couple of days, there have been people posting clips of themselves crying because they've seen something while a very sad song is playing. I am unable to find out why as nothing is explained.

What's going on?

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2024 12:30 PM

Who cares OP. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2024 12:20 AM

Probably a trend. They don't sense make sense and are generally terrible. As in this case.

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2024 12:21 AM

Don't be stupid, all these 'content creators' want is cash, and they're completely out of ideas as to what to do next (just like Hollywood) so if one creator is making money by crying, then they're all gonna give it a try; until they find the next idea to steal.

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2024 12:28 AM

The bigger question is, why are you on Tik Tok? That shit is vile and responsible for so many "trends" that it's just a shit show.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2024 12:46 AM

They're attention whores, OP. I've heard that the newest TikTok trend sweeping the nation is for everyone to ignore them and go outside instead, so they'll cry more.

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2024 1:15 AM

They're all heartbroken when hearing that Bob Loves Abishola is ending this year.

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2024 7:56 AM

OP here -

Thanks, guys. Your responses actually made me laugh. I'm new to Tik Tok, after hearing about it and wondering what the fuss is about.

Not much.

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2024 12:27 PM

Only nose pierced GenZers and poorly educated, simple adults are on TikTok OP. Which one are you?

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2024 12:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!