Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Drunk, whiny magat actor kicked off plane

Refused to sit next to someone wearing a mask. He's also a terrible pet owner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2024 2:26 PM

I fly twice a month, and mask up each time.

Not because I'm so worried about myself, but because I'm traveling to meet with people, and some of them are older.

What is this guy's deal?

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2024 9:25 PM

He's a freedom lovin' 'Murican, R1.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2024 9:36 PM

My favorite part of anti-mask freakouts is that they are angry at someone who probably has the flu, pneumonia, or an immunity issue, statistically speaking. COVID is not as common as these illnesses yet. We're getting there though!

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2024 9:58 PM

Houston is home to MD Anderson Cancer Center which has people from around the world coming in for cancer treatments and this could have been a patient with a compromised immune system. Not an uncommon site flying out of Houston.

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2024 10:24 PM

I don't get why the snowflakes are so triggered if someone else is wearing a mask.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2024 10:31 PM

I wonder who he votes for?

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2024 10:33 PM

It's a weird thing to care about. After all, if you object to someone wearing a mask, why not object to what t-shirt they've got on?

Oh yeah, because wearing things is a personal choice...

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2024 10:37 PM

Small pecker syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2024 10:49 PM

Turbo cunt

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2024 2:30 AM

Lots of immuno-compromised people have to travel for medical care or have sick loved ones and don't want to drag sickness home to them. Other people might be traveling for fun and have no PTO left. This guy is obviously incredibly fortunate/entitled as fuck to not have to worry about those types of "little people", real life issues. He's a total uber cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2024 2:57 AM

Forrie J. Smith is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2024 3:04 AM

I’m an old white guy.

As an old white guy, I’m embarrassed by this old white guy, and my fellow OWGs will not let him sit at our lunch table or play in our sandbox.

The fucking fuck…you know he’s a cloud-shouter.

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2024 3:10 AM

Also, in my benevolent Christian voice, “I hope you find the peace you’re clearly wanting…you white trash, hillbilly, inbred, sub-par, Rip Torn-impersonating, sorry excuse for a human being ,mother-fucking ass-wipe.”

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2024 3:17 AM

Fuck. Him.

I have asthma that’s triggered by *any* virus; even the common cold can send me to hospital and take weeks to get over. Struggling to breathe is a horrific experience.

I still wear a mask where I’m around people in an enclosed space, like in a movie theatre. You never know what people are dealing with - if they’re immunocompromised or if they live with vulnerable people. This asshole can go fuck himself!

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2024 3:28 AM

People like this makes me hate MAGAts and Trump all the more. Who is he to tell anyone, anything what to do about their face? If he's so easily triggered by the sight of a mask, maybe he should stay home or drive places.

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2024 11:25 AM

This is ridiculous, of course, but ultimately against the liberal/libertarian principles they appear to embrace, where they find illegitimate of the government to order masking. But they see themselves as entitled to determine what other people may or may not do themselves even when it doesn’t affect them at all….

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2024 11:32 AM

Hypocrisy R16. They scream about their freedom and personal liberty but sure seem interested in telling others what they can and can't do. If these anti-mask snowflakes ever went to Asia they'd have absolute meltdowns.

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2024 2:24 PM

Surprised no one has commented on the fact he's so anti-vaxx he won't even give his dogs and horses shots.

Poor things.

by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2024 2:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!