Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Josh O’Connor in Talks to Star in Luca Guadagnino’s Gay Romance Film ‘Separate Rooms’

He’s becoming the face of gay romance flicks!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2024 5:12 PM

Is there something for Colton?

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2024 6:27 PM

He's now really racking up the gay roles, like that farmer in God's Own Country and Prince Charles in The Crown.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2024 7:10 PM

We beg your pardon?

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2024 7:27 PM

He looks really sexual in the OPic. One hopes his dong will make more than just a cameo appearance.

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2024 7:27 PM

This news makes my whole day, truly. I love Luca and I love Josh and I love gay romance set in the 80s and 90s.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2024 7:38 PM

R5 so dramatic.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2024 7:52 PM

Sounds like the title of a Terence Rattigan play.

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2024 8:37 PM

Well, I said it made my day, not my whole week.

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2024 5:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!