Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Got a call from Wallgreens.

Went in a got my first annual COVID booster and a DPT thrown in for good measure.

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2024 7:42 PM

Big Pharma calling to get their $$$$

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2024 3:15 PM

[quote]Got a call from Wallgreens

[italic]Is this the Cocksucker residence?[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2024 3:17 PM

So are we going to get covid shots in the Spring and flu shots in the Fall?

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2024 4:08 PM

I guess so.

But what about RSV? Do we have to do that one every year?

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2024 9:48 PM

I had 2 pneumonia vaccines but my dr said there’s another pneumonia vaccine. I’m getting that one in September.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2024 9:50 PM

Me2, looking forward to September.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2024 9:57 PM

Interesting that RSV, Flu, Covid, Pneumonia are all pulmonary viruses. Hmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2024 9:59 PM

Oh, and they ordered a once in a lifetime MMR for me.

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2024 5:13 PM

They’re all efficient killers of the elderly and immunocompromised, R7. Pneumonia used to be called “the old man’s friend” because it was believed to be a relatively peaceful death, compared to slow, agonizing death in those days from diseases like cancer.

When I was growing up the obituary notices took up one page in my hometown weekly newspaper - except in January, February and March. That’s when old people would die of flu and pneumonia, so we’d get 2 pages of death notices.

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2024 7:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!