Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ariana Grande can’t sing

Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. It’s so breathy and thin. Does anyone find her voice irritating?

by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2024 11:03 PM

Everyone except that silly douchebag who dumped his wife and year old son to be with the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2024 12:49 AM

They all seem to have breathy and plaintive, baby girl voices. Watch the commercials. That's a shame, she really can sing but she gave in to the popular zeitgeist I guess.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2024 1:02 AM

A zillion critics think she is a good singer if not fantastic and give the new album a very good review. I've listened. I have quibbles with her voice but her enunciation has improved. I question her musical taste in general, as it's a bit bland. She can sing, but who wants to listen but very young people and people with milquetoast taste, such as fans of many pop stars.

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2024 1:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2024 1:16 AM

plastic surgery makes it harder to move the mouth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2024 9:30 PM

Her new album flopped so hard. Career ending

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2024 5:27 PM

My biggest problem with her is her inability to enunciate.

I can never understand a word she's singing.

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2024 5:28 PM

[quote] Her new album flopped so hard. Career ending

??? It debuted at No.1 on the Billboard album chart and she's already had two No.1 singles from it.

What does "flop" mean to you?

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2024 5:41 PM

R8 of course she did. She had tons of initial streams. The album sucks and is now falling down the charts accordingly. This will be the album people look back on and go “that one ended her career”.

by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2024 5:51 PM

R9:

Billboard 200: #3(-2) Ariana Grande, eternal sunshine 72,000 (400,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 2 weeks*

Do your research before running your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2024 10:59 PM

R10 for streaming that’s okay but not amazing. As I said, it’s dropping fast. Are you Frankie? You seem pretty invested…

by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2024 11:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!