Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Yellowstone' actor 'kicked off' flight for allegedly refusing to sit next to passenger wearing a mask

Forrie J. Smith claimed he was kicked off a flight after refusing to be seated next to a passenger wearing a face mask.

The "Yellowstone" actor was stranded in a Houston, Texas airport when he shared his story on an Instagram video for his half-a-million followers.

"You need to hear this story," he captioned the short clip alongside the hashtags #cowboy #country #western #yellowstone #yellowstonetv.

"You know my social media people tell me that you like me face to face, but you know what I can't say face to face what I want," Smith started.

"I just got kicked off a plane, and … where the hell am I at – Houston, Texas – because I told them I didn't feel comfortable sitting next to somebody with a mask on."

Smith continued, "Ya, I've been drinking. I've been sitting in an airport for three hours. Ya I'm drinking. I ain't drunk, but they throw me off the plane because I'm drunk, because you people won't stand up and tell everybody what bulls--t this is.

"I just told them I didn't feel comfortable about sitting next to somebody that had to wear a mask, and I'm off the plane."

It's not clear what airline Smith was traveling on and why he was removed from the flight.

Smith's representatives did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital's request for comment.

In 2022, Smith was forced to miss the Screen Actor's Guild awards due to strict protocols requiring guests to be vaccinated against the coronavirus.

Organizers required attendees to not only be vaccinated, but to also have a booster shot and provide a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of the show. Attendees were also required to wear a mask.

"Yellowstone" received its first SAG nomination for outstanding performance by an ensemble in a drama series in 2022. "I want to apologize to y’all for not being at the Screen Actors Guild Awards," Smith told his Instagram followers in a since-deleted video. "I mean no offense to anyone. I’m not vaccinated, and it’s a requirement to be vaccinated."

He added, I will not get vaccinated. I haven’t been vaccinated since I was a little kid. I don’t vaccinate my dogs, I don’t vaccinate my horses. I’ve never had a flu shot. Never will. I believe they compromise your immunities."

Smith, who plays the role of Lloyd Pierce on the series, said he had planned on walking the red carpet at the awards show but just doesn't "believe in that stuff."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2024 2:54 AM

What a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2024 12:45 AM

Twat.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2024 12:46 AM

Quite the jackass.

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2024 12:48 AM

That's some attention seeking. It's so annoying that antivax nonsense has reached pet owners. They all get so pissed when you turn them away

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2024 1:11 AM

Did he fall off a horse and hit his head?

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2024 1:13 AM

Well, at least we know where he stands. He's kind of a dummy, but good looking.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2024 1:20 AM

You mean I might get stuck sitting next to this unvaccinated moron on a plane one day?

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2024 1:22 AM

Just wear a mask R7.

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2024 1:26 AM

I'll only sit next to him if he wears a gag.

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2024 1:34 AM

I already do, R7, but it's a mask, not a helmet from a suit of armor.

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2024 1:39 AM

People like him are all about personal freedom until they encounter someone this disagree with. What a fucking control freak douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2024 6:31 AM

I don’t know who he is but I hate him.

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2024 6:41 AM

I can’t imagine liking anything about Yellowstone. I bet it’s filled with these types.

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2024 6:44 AM

[quote] I don’t know who he is but I hate him.

He plays Lloyd on Yellowstone.

Most watched show on American television.

He seems like a MAGAT on the show, so I guess life imitates art.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2024 6:45 AM

[quote] I can’t imagine liking anything about Yellowstone

Kevin Costner.

Wes Bentley.

Luke Grimes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2024 6:48 AM

I bet he's one of those that doesn't wash his ass because he thinks touching his asshole is gay.

by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2024 6:52 AM

What a manly and masculine man. I wish I had a maga down low boyfriend like that.

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2024 7:19 AM

I feel sorry for his horses and dogs.

by Anonymousreply 18March 25, 2024 7:26 AM

[quote]Did he fall off a horse and hit his head?

Maybe a horse kicked him in the head. Over and over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 19March 25, 2024 7:31 AM

[quote]Did he fall off a horse and hit his head?

The kindest thing might be for him fall drunk off his barstool and crack his head like a big egg. A scramble on the floor. It would be no loss.

If I see someone wearing a mask I assume they have some medical condition or vulnerabilty, want to protect themselves themselves against infection so as not to carry it to a person with whom they are in contact, need to "stay clean" for a few days before a medical test for immigration or employment, etc., etc. There are many reasonable reasons and some reasons that may make no sense to me if they were explained, but who cares? It's not important to know or care.

by Anonymousreply 20March 25, 2024 9:40 AM

[QUOTE]I've been sitting in an airport for three hours. Ya I'm drinking. I ain't drunk, but they throw me off the plane because I'm drunk, because you people won't stand up and tell everybody what bulls--t this is.

He blames his Instagram followers. 😅

by Anonymousreply 21March 25, 2024 9:49 AM

Why am I not surprised?

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but every single conservative type I know loves Yellowstone. I guess it attracts the deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 22March 25, 2024 9:50 AM

It sounds like he wasn’t actually thrown off of a plane for refusing to sit next to a person wearing a mask. It sounds like he was thrown off of a plane for being too drunk to travel.

The funny thing about this is that the fanbase for this show is, in large part, made up of evangelical Christians for whom drinking alcohol is totally against their beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 23March 25, 2024 2:25 PM

Are you serious R17, or just being sarcastic?

I honestly can't tell.

by Anonymousreply 24March 25, 2024 3:38 PM

[quote]It sounds like he wasn’t actually thrown off of a plane for refusing to sit next to a person wearing a mask. It sounds like he was thrown off of a plane for being too drunk to travel.

He's definitely drunk in the video explaining what happened.

by Anonymousreply 25March 26, 2024 3:08 AM

It's so lovely and fortuitous that these ardent MAGATs haven't been pickled by decades of drink.

by Anonymousreply 26March 26, 2024 4:09 AM

It’s really too bad that every farmer/rancher TV show seems to cater to the fundie conservative Trump types. The sexiest thing in the world would be a rugged, pickup driving, rancher man who was actually a liberal democrat with a reasonable empathetic mind who was likeable and respected so his fundie Conservative Trumpster neighbors couldn’t hate him.

by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2024 2:48 AM

Dumb fucking white trash

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2024 2:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!