Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The beady eyed homosexual strikes again!

John Janssen sues Shannon Beador for $75k he claims she borrowed from him for a facelift.

I have a hard time believing he had $75,000 to give her. He is THIRSTY.

Poor Fat Saggy Faced Shannon. This guy and big titted journalist Alexis Bellino are going to drive her to a mental institution, with help from her “friends,” Tamra and Heather.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 17, 2024 2:31 AM

Who, who, who, who, and who?

by Anonymousreply 1March 24, 2024 5:21 PM

WHO??

by Anonymousreply 2March 24, 2024 5:27 PM

REAL HOUSEWIVES OF 🍊COUNTY, YOU DUMB 🚬S!

by Anonymousreply 3March 24, 2024 5:31 PM

Sounds like he has a strong case.

I had no idea facelifts were that expensive.

by Anonymousreply 4March 24, 2024 5:40 PM

This upcoming season is going to be messy. The cast is apparently at war with Shannon, including Tamra.

by Anonymousreply 5March 24, 2024 5:42 PM

I’m on team R1 and R2. WHO the fuck are these two?

by Anonymousreply 6March 24, 2024 5:44 PM

Real Housewives of Poughkeepsie, R6. Sheesh! Keep up or send in your gay card.

by Anonymousreply 7March 24, 2024 5:49 PM

I ALREADY TOLD YOU STUPID 🚬S!

SHE IS A FAT 🐮 ON THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF 🍊COUNTY! SHE IS A HORRIBLE 🥃🍸🍹👜 WHO NEVER MET A 🍔SHE WOULDN’T EAT!

HE IS HER SLEAZY 🏳️‍🌈EX-BOYFRIEND WITH BEADY EYES!

SHE GOT ARRESTED AFTER SHE DROVE HER 🚙 INTO A FUCKING 🏡 WITH HER POOR 🐶 INSIDE! SHE WAS DRIVING TO HIM TO YELL AT HIM FOR DATING A FORMER CASTMEMBER!

DO I HAVE TO DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU 🚬S! I I THOUGHT YOU 🏳️‍🌈S ARE SMARTER THAN STRAIGHT MEN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 24, 2024 5:50 PM

Who is this fag?

by Anonymousreply 9March 24, 2024 5:51 PM

More ammunition for the Bravo producers to shame Shannon and hope that she crashes (again) under pressure. On film of course (I’m not crazy!!!).

by Anonymousreply 10March 24, 2024 6:21 PM

John Janssen really is the thirstiest male ever to appear on any Housewives show.

He's even thirstier than Slade Slimey, and that's really saying something.

by Anonymousreply 11March 24, 2024 7:47 PM

R7 uh, no. Not knowing about Barbra Streisand and the like is immediate grounds for gay card forfeiture. In no way does this apply to these two D-list vapid clowns.

by Anonymousreply 12March 24, 2024 8:44 PM

[quote] The beady eyed homosexual strikes again!

For a sec I thought this was a stealth Bav thread.

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2024 1:04 AM

[quote] The beady eyed homosexual strikes again!

You mean Bradley Cooper?

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2024 1:08 AM

That’s a wig, right?

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2024 1:18 AM

His eyes aren’t beady. Billy Porter has beady eyes.

by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2024 1:38 AM

Kelly Dodd,

How did fatass Shannon stay skinny before her divorce? Coca-Cola?

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2024 1:44 AM

HEY R17-

THANKS FOR THE ❓, 🚬!

I HAVE TWO THEORIES ON THAT:

1.) HER BUG👀D EX DAVID PAID TAM🐀TO DANGLE A BOTTLE OF TITO’S ON A STRING IN FRONT OF THAT 🐮AT SOUTH COAST PLAZA, DRAGGING HER THROUGH THAT BIG ASS MALL EVERY FUCKING DAY!

OR 2.) SHE WAS ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY FROM HER BUG👀’D EX IN THEIR BIG ASS HOUSE BECAUSE HE ALWAYS WANTED TO BEAT THE 💩OUT OF HER’

EITHER WAY, SHE USED TO DO A LOT MORE CARDIO!

SHE WOULD BE 80 LBS IF SHE HIRED ME TO SMACK FOOD OUT OF HER HAND , AND CALL HER A DISGUSTING FUCKING PIG ANYTIME SHE TRIED TO EAT!

by Anonymousreply 18March 25, 2024 2:14 AM

^^^ MARY!

by Anonymousreply 19March 25, 2024 2:19 AM

Wow...okay...wow. John did not loan me anything. He repaid the money I loaned him to buy me a promise ring so he could look good on the show. I DID NOT GET A FACELIFT YOU FUCKING BITCH. I hurt my face in a car accident and had to make some minor repairs. I was skinny married to David because he would eat my magic love box every night so good I lost ten pounds of body fluids. I am young and vibrant, unlike that housekeeper Kelly Dudito. That reminds me, do you still need that reference for Taco Bell sweetie?

by Anonymousreply 20March 25, 2024 2:23 AM

Well done, Kelly at R18!!

by Anonymousreply 21March 25, 2024 2:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 1, 2024 1:55 AM

HE SAW THAT 🐮DRIVING TOWARD HIM WITH THE FUCKING 🐶IN THE 🚙! HE WAS TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM HER BEFORE SHE DROVE INTO HIM!

by Anonymousreply 23April 1, 2024 2:54 AM

That seems too cheap for a face lift.

by Anonymousreply 24April 1, 2024 7:51 AM

Wow...okay..wow. I was not trying to drive into David, I was trying to drive into that cunt Tamara an Emily jumped in the way and I had to swerve to miss that fucking moose.

by Anonymousreply 25April 1, 2024 1:39 PM

I really think we're going to witness a FULL BEADOR MELTDOWN this season.

by Anonymousreply 26April 1, 2024 10:22 PM

[quote] I really think we're going to witness a FULL BEADOR MELTDOWN this season.

When have we NOT witnessed a season with a Shannon Beador meltdown?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 1, 2024 10:24 PM

I seriously think something is wrong with Shannon.

Should we call a doctor?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 1, 2024 10:25 PM

The best DL description of Shannon: "She's an overweight, overwrought alcoholic who probably suffers from borderline personality disorder."

by Anonymousreply 29April 1, 2024 10:28 PM

SHE IS A FUCKING 🐮WHO WON’T STOP 😭!

HEY SHANNON-PUT THE FUCKING 🍔 AND 🍸DOWN AND PICK UP A FUCKING 📊🛎️, YOU LARD ASS!

by Anonymousreply 30April 1, 2024 10:58 PM

I always knew the beady-eyed homosexual was trouble.

by Anonymousreply 31April 1, 2024 11:49 PM

Shannon loses control every season. Walking off set and screaming “I’m not crazy!!!” to the air around her.

by Anonymousreply 32April 1, 2024 11:49 PM

I am guessing her reaction involved some combination of the following:

Are you KIDDING me?

I'm DONE with you!

That's NOT my fucking face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 2, 2024 1:56 AM

Shannon's nose is one reason I'm afraid of rhinoplasty.

by Anonymousreply 34April 2, 2024 2:00 AM

Is David Beador paying Alexis and The Beady Eyed Homosexual to post shit like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 2, 2024 2:01 AM

Shannon on Jeff Lewis’ show discussing the suit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 2, 2024 4:02 AM

Shannon is the gift that keeps on giving.

Who would have known from her first appearance on the RHOC that she would end up being so MENTAL??

I think it didn't help that Heather gaslighted her from the very beginning, by kicking her out of her house (and then saying that she didn't.. rofl).

But it was all downhill from there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 2, 2024 4:09 AM

How embarrassing for Shannon to admit she needed to borrow money for a facelift! How many has she had?

by Anonymousreply 38April 2, 2024 5:18 AM

What the hell happened to Shannon’s money? She got $1.4 million from David in the divorce +$10k in spousal support. She’s been on the show for years and is probably one of the highest paid housewives by now.

Shannon mentions in the Jeff Lewis clip above spending a lot of money on a previous lawsuit (presumably that suit from a few years ago when Jim Bellino sued Tamra and Shannon), but I can’t imagine that cost over a million in legal fees.

She’s never been shown to shop excessively, like Heather or Kyle Richards, and we don’t hear about her taking expensive vacations or buying new cars every year.

She has a pricey home in Newport Beach but she’s lived there for several years now. David helps to financially support his kids so I doubt she’s paying their college expenses on her own.

Why would she need to borrow money from this guy? And he lives on a run down boat, how does he have $75k to spare?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 2, 2024 5:36 AM

[quote] What the hell happened to Shannon’s money? She got $1.4 million from David in the divorce +$10k in spousal support. She’s been on the show for years and is probably one of the highest paid housewives by now.

And she has a line of weight loss meals.

I'm wondering the same thing. Where does all her money go?

by Anonymousreply 40April 2, 2024 10:19 AM

Did he really loan her money or was this a gift that turned into a loan the second the relationship ended?

by Anonymousreply 41April 2, 2024 10:54 AM

Wow...okay...wow. Are you kidding me? I am the star of the fucking show! Conchita...er I mean Kelly..is just mad she can't even get a job a assistant manager at Del Taco. MORE SOPAPILLAS PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 42April 2, 2024 1:21 PM

Shut the fuck up you fat slob.

by Anonymousreply 43April 2, 2024 1:55 PM

r39 if I remember correctly, David didn't help pay for college at all. Now they have three kids in college (Baylor, UCS, and maybe FIT?). None of those schools are cheap.

by Anonymousreply 44April 2, 2024 3:40 PM

I sort of remember Shannon saying that, r44, but I have a hard time believing it. David is loaded; he owns a construction company specializing in building roads in Orange County. He also, for all his faults, is a good father who is close to his daughters.

If he refused to help pay for school-Shannon would have let the world , and especially her daughters, know. Shannon also seems like the type of anally retentive person who would have started college funds while they were still in the womb and tell all relatives to just buy them savings bonds or something instead of giving them birthday gifts.

She may pay part of their education, but I cannot imagine her having to pay for everything.

by Anonymousreply 45April 2, 2024 3:49 PM

r45 David is not a good father. During the "affair", when he moved out of their house, he handed his ten-year-old daughter his wedding ring and said, "Give this to your mother, I don't want it anymore."

by Anonymousreply 46April 2, 2024 3:53 PM

[quote] Shannon also seems like the type of anally retentive person who would have started college funds while they were still in the womb and tell all relatives to just buy them savings bonds or something instead of giving them birthday gifts.

Perhaps.

But that was before she became an attention whore reality star, and an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 47April 2, 2024 5:45 PM

I would rim him deep....

by Anonymousreply 48April 2, 2024 6:41 PM

Some of you bitches REALLY need to raise your standards.

by Anonymousreply 49April 2, 2024 6:44 PM

None of the men on RHOC have ever been hot.

Ever. EVAH.

by Anonymousreply 50April 2, 2024 8:21 PM

Doug Mclaughlin was pretty hot r50

by Anonymousreply 51April 2, 2024 8:46 PM

Gina's ex-husband Matt Kirschenheiter is definitely hot.

I would suck him and rim him SO hard!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 2, 2024 8:55 PM

MATT BEAT THE 💩OUT OF GINA, JUST LIKE 🐜👀DAVID BEAT THE 💩OUT OF SHANNON!

THE ONLY 🔥MAN IN OC IS MY HUSBAND RICK! YOU 🚬S WISH YOU HAD A 🔥✡️ MAN LIKE ME!

WE HAVE TO FUCK STANDING UP OR ON THE FLOOR NOW BECAUSE HE LEAVES ME SO 🌊THAT I HAVE RUINED DOZENS OF MATTRESSES!

WHEN THOSE 🚬S JOHN AND EDDIE TRIED TO FUCK SHANNON AND TAM🐀THEY DO IT THROUGH A 🕳️ IN A BEDSHEET SO THEY COULD PRETEND THEY WERE AT A GLORY HOLE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 2, 2024 10:04 PM

The Kelly Dodd troll is my favorite DLer.

by Anonymousreply 54April 2, 2024 10:06 PM

Wow,,okay,,,wow. Conchit..er Kelly. You managed to marry not one but two men who look like poster boys for child rapists. And David. You can shut the fuck up. We both know what you do with Eddie on those bike rides. You make John Jansen look masculine. EVERYONE KNOWS I AM THE FUCKING STAR OF RHOC.

by Anonymousreply 55April 3, 2024 12:09 AM

IF BY ⭐YOU MEAN 🐖🐷🐗🐽THEN YES YOU ARE THE ⭐

by Anonymousreply 56April 3, 2024 12:10 AM

Have they started filming season 18 yet?

by Anonymousreply 57April 3, 2024 1:34 AM

They have r57-they were shooting in Northern California and Guerneville a month ago. Tamra is firmly team Alexis as is Heather. Shannon’s only ally seems to be Vicki, who isn’t even on the show.

by Anonymousreply 58April 3, 2024 1:46 AM

They're thirstier than the Sahara Desert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 5, 2024 7:32 PM

I’m gonna that broad’s box so good she’ll forget that old queer. Call me Shan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 5, 2024 7:45 PM

FUCK! I meant “I’m gonna LICK that broad’s box!” Shan’s quivering pussy makes me hard!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 5, 2024 7:48 PM

R59, I didn't realize he was jewish til that pic

by Anonymousreply 62April 5, 2024 8:18 PM

John Janssen is really odd looking in r59.

by Anonymousreply 63April 6, 2024 1:27 AM

SHANNON LIKES HER MEN TO LOOK LIKE FUCKING 👽! IT MAKES HER 💦! THAT’S WHY SHANNON NEEDS ME AS HER FRIEND!

A 😭🐮LIKE FUCKING SHANNON NEEDS ME TO KEEP HER FROM ACTING LIKE A 🤡 ON 🎥 !

NOBODY SHOULD BULLY THAT 🥃🍸🍹👜BUT ME!

I WOULD MAKE THAT PLASTIC TIT CUNT ALEXIS GET OFF THE FUCKING 📺 AND BACK ON HER FUCKING KNEES AT ⛪️!

AND I WOULD MAKE SURE TAM🐀KNEW TO KEEP 🤐OR I WOULD SEND EDDIE’S GRINDR PICS TO RADAR ONLINE!

I KNOW EVERYTHING THOSE ASSHOLES ARE HIDING!

IF THAT CROSS EYED 👸ANDY COHEN HAD A FUCKING 🧠, HE WOULD REHIRE ME ON 🍊COUNTY! BUT HE’S TOO BUSY SNORTING ❄️ OFF A TWINK’S 🍑 TO LISTEN TO ME!

by Anonymousreply 64April 6, 2024 2:56 AM

Kelly Dodd, you are a VILE PIT OF TROLLERY!!!

by Anonymousreply 65April 6, 2024 3:04 AM

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ✝️👀D 👸! DID YOU RUN OUT OF 💨?

by Anonymousreply 66April 6, 2024 3:07 AM

The worst thing to happen to the UK since Brexit-these bitches are in the UK for their cast trip. What could possibly go wrong, putting Shannon around all those bars?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 7, 2024 7:11 PM

THE FUCKING 🐷AND FUCKING 🐀ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE USA. LOCK THEM UP LOCK THEM UP.

by Anonymousreply 68April 7, 2024 7:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 11, 2024 9:51 PM

He's such a messy queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 11, 2024 9:52 PM

Kelly Dodd should come back as Shannon’s friend. Tamra is terrified of her and Heather hates her.

She would filet both of those cunts, then apologize in the following episode, then destroy them again in the next episode. While Shannon looks appalled/thrilled.

by Anonymousreply 71April 11, 2024 11:02 PM

I agree r71: bring Kelly back!

She was nothing if not entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 72April 12, 2024 12:12 PM

THAT ✡️DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH 💵💵💵TO PAY ME TO COME BACK. I WOULD NEED 🪙🪙🪙 TO HAVE TO CRUSH TAM🐀. IT WOULD BE EXHAUSTING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH 🐷 EVERY DAY. 😭😭😭🍴🍴🍴😭😭😭. I COULD NOT DEAL. I AM A ⭐.

by Anonymousreply 73April 13, 2024 2:21 PM

Fat ex-Stripper Patti Stanger farts out an opinion on this crap. She’s worried the beady eyed homosexual ‘s intentions towards Jesus Jugs are not honorable!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 15, 2024 3:46 AM

I, for one, will be tuning in next season!!

by Anonymousreply 75April 17, 2024 12:47 AM

HEY 🚬S!

JUST BECAUSE I AM IN FUCKING 🇬🇧DOESN’T MEAN I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH THOSE CUNTS!

I AM WITH MY DAUGHTER, NOT THAT IGNORANT 🗑️!

ALSO THAT ✝️👀’D 👸DIDN’T SEND ME A FUCKING CONTRACT!

I HOPE 🤴CHARLES THROWS THEM IN THE TOWER OF LONDON! THEY ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO 🇺🇸!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 17, 2024 2:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!