Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind Item!- In the 90s an actor would “hunt” underage Trans youth in NYC

“ Back in the 90s this so-called “Cool” actor would hunt underage trans youth in New York City. The victims have been seeking justice for years but have been ignored because they are trans. The actor was considered for a Marvel role but was quietly blacklisted once the company became aware of the allegations. Some of his victims were as young as 14. Not so “Cool” after all.”

Who do you think the actor could be?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152March 27, 2024 12:22 PM

Right cause trans youth was such a thing in the 90’s.

by Anonymousreply 1March 24, 2024 5:24 AM

Sounds like Keanu Reeves.

by Anonymousreply 2March 24, 2024 5:34 AM

comment in link: It’s Ryan Phillippe. Did Soap Operas in NYC before getting cast as the “cool” guy in 90s movies like “I know what you did last summer” and “cruel intentions.” Met with Marvel about playing Capt America and came close to being cast as Iron Fist in the Netflix show.

by Anonymousreply 3March 24, 2024 5:41 AM

Did he hunt trannies for meat of for their ratty wigs?

by Anonymousreply 4March 24, 2024 5:42 AM

Stealth tranny thread.

by Anonymousreply 5March 24, 2024 5:50 AM

L. L. Cool J?

by Anonymousreply 6March 24, 2024 5:51 AM

Phillippe was always a hot boy, but I wouldn’t necessarily say “cool.”

Especially after he knocked up that AMERICAN CITIZEN.

by Anonymousreply 7March 24, 2024 5:56 AM

'so-called "Cool" actor' seems to be a pointed reference.

by Anonymousreply 8March 24, 2024 5:57 AM

Someone posited John Travolta (who was in "Be Cool")

by Anonymousreply 9March 24, 2024 5:59 AM

Cool of Cool and the Gang?

by Anonymousreply 10March 24, 2024 6:02 AM

That would be Kool & The Gang.

by Anonymousreply 11March 24, 2024 6:06 AM

Big Willie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 24, 2024 6:46 AM

Imagine being a 14 year old trans youth innocently walking through New York only to get aggressively slapped by the Fresh Prince.

by Anonymousreply 13March 24, 2024 6:55 AM

The '90s were great partly because there was no such thing as trans youth.

by Anonymousreply 14March 24, 2024 6:57 AM

Eddie Murphy. He met with the director about joining the Marvel cinematic universe. Also, his love for trannies is well known.

by Anonymousreply 15March 24, 2024 6:57 AM

I think it’s Malik Yoba from Cool Runnings mostly because ive heard this about him previously. I guess it could be Leon, too.

by Anonymousreply 16March 24, 2024 7:00 AM

Where is he now that we need him?

by Anonymousreply 17March 24, 2024 7:02 AM

"LL Cool J says he's ready for Marvel movie role"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 24, 2024 7:12 AM

Coolio originally wanted to record a song called Tranny Paradise for the Dangerous Minds soundtrack but Michelle Pfeiffer told him she wouldn’t tolerate anti LGBT hate speech so he recorded the song as Gangsta’s Paradise

by Anonymousreply 19March 24, 2024 7:35 AM

[quote]R1 Right cause trans youth was such a thing in the 90’s.

I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe there were a few…. dressing up after school in their mom’s bedroom?

by Anonymousreply 20March 24, 2024 7:47 AM

Ain't a trans alive that couldn't apply a beat down to Ryan Phillipe.

by Anonymousreply 21March 24, 2024 8:24 AM

Rayanne Graff and Rickie Vasquez would be considered trans by today's standards. Maybe Jordan Catalano too.

by Anonymousreply 22March 24, 2024 8:38 AM

Was Eddie “cool” in the 90’s?

by Anonymousreply 23March 24, 2024 8:48 AM

It can’t be CoolWorld, although Gwyneth and Angelina could be mistaken for boys in drag.

by Anonymousreply 24March 24, 2024 9:28 AM

Perhaps Matt Dillon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 24, 2024 9:48 AM

I think that it’s Dillon.

by Anonymousreply 26March 24, 2024 10:10 AM

It’s Arnold Schwarzenegger. He played Mr. Freeze in that Batman film. Maris Shriver is actually JFK Jr who faked his own death to transition for true love.

by Anonymousreply 27March 24, 2024 10:38 AM

* Maria

by Anonymousreply 28March 24, 2024 10:39 AM

We didn’t really have trans youth in the 90’s like we do now.

So it would be like a child hunting for a four leaf clover.

by Anonymousreply 29March 24, 2024 11:30 AM

In the 70s 60s it was IME more what you,might call trans light at least as far as the kids out on the corners giving the eye to passing cars that might be on the hunt.

More a way of dressing and expressing that an adopted open life style. And generally for street work. Granted a limited first hand observation

Although I do wonder if any of those kids made it through the 80s and 90s.

by Anonymousreply 30March 24, 2024 11:44 AM

R14 spoken like someone who lives in a fake bubble. And who claimed to be born in 2005, so you wouldn’t know about the 90s.

Trans youth have always existed in NYC. Pose was a fictional take on real shit. All that was real. You think trans people didn’t exist until recently? They existed but were kept in the shadows.

by Anonymousreply 31March 24, 2024 1:06 PM

R29 he’s. They existed in NYC. They weren’t going to school though.

by Anonymousreply 32March 24, 2024 1:07 PM

they was hoors

by Anonymousreply 33March 24, 2024 1:09 PM

Could it be Paul Walker? RIP

by Anonymousreply 34March 24, 2024 1:18 PM

[quote] More a way of dressing and expressing that an adopted open life style. And generally for street work. Granted a limited first hand observation

Andy Sipowicz was forever mentioning tranny prosses on NYPD Blue.

by Anonymousreply 35March 24, 2024 1:51 PM

Hunting? Just go to the Meatpacking District.

by Anonymousreply 36March 24, 2024 2:01 PM

I assume we’re talking about what we used to call “Crossdressers”. Trannies weren’t really a thing then.

by Anonymousreply 37March 24, 2024 2:15 PM

Transgenders always existed. R37. It isn’t a new thing. You uneducated loser.

by Anonymousreply 38March 24, 2024 2:27 PM

R38 existed* with modern science. There were no tranny cavemen.

by Anonymousreply 39March 24, 2024 2:29 PM

Of course there were trans youth in NYC. They were usually kicked out of their homes and survived off life on the pier. That is probably where the actor found them. Paris is burning was released in 1991.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 24, 2024 2:49 PM

R39 people who have felt transgender have existed forever, way before science allowed them to physically express it. Whatever causes it, birth, imbalance or otherwise, has been around as long as humans have.

by Anonymousreply 41March 24, 2024 3:07 PM

It was Matt. He loved trannies.

by Anonymousreply 42March 24, 2024 3:26 PM

I don't understand your blinds. Hunted trans for what? Sex? Abuse? Both?

by Anonymousreply 43March 24, 2024 3:40 PM

R40 Funny they look like boys.

Rewriting the narrative to fit todays agenda doesn’t work, especially on here.

by Anonymousreply 44March 24, 2024 3:44 PM

R6 R18 it would seem to be, except the soap opera reference actually aligns more with R3

by Anonymousreply 45March 24, 2024 3:48 PM

Nevermind to what I said at R45 😁 the soap opera mention was in the comment section not the main article. Therefore it could be LL

by Anonymousreply 46March 24, 2024 3:51 PM

LL Cool J would be a good guess. Long been closeted.

by Anonymousreply 47March 24, 2024 4:00 PM

[quote] R40] Funny they look like boys.

Who call each other “sisters.”

Is the difference between a gay boy and a trans girl make-up and clothing?

by Anonymousreply 48March 24, 2024 4:04 PM

R41 okay.

by Anonymousreply 49March 24, 2024 4:08 PM

Did he “hunt” all of the 37 “trans youth” in Manhattan?

by Anonymousreply 50March 24, 2024 4:21 PM

Trans = repressed internalized homophobia … just be a femmy flitting Mary for fuck sakes

by Anonymousreply 51March 24, 2024 4:23 PM

LL Cool J is still sexy as fuck.

I wish he’d been hunting me in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 52March 24, 2024 4:44 PM

R51, most trans women are straight men before and after transition.

by Anonymousreply 53March 24, 2024 4:45 PM

R53 so cross dressers with a lesbian fetish

by Anonymousreply 54March 24, 2024 4:57 PM

If you don't think transsexuals existed in the 90s you weren't a goth

by Anonymousreply 55March 24, 2024 5:00 PM

Brad Pitt did a movie called "Cool" in the 1990s but I doubt Marvel would have blacklisted him.

by Anonymousreply 56March 24, 2024 5:03 PM

Michael Nader (RIP). He was a soap actor back then and living in NYC. He was picked up a few times for engaging with drug dealers and (supposedly) and very young male prostitutes. His attorneys were able to put out the fires.

by Anonymousreply 57March 24, 2024 5:43 PM

[quote]I assume we’re talking about what we used to call “Crossdressers”. Trannies weren’t really a thing then.

Wrong.

by Anonymousreply 58March 24, 2024 5:48 PM

R44, you do know someone who identifies as transgender doesn’t have to physically present as the gender they identify as, right? So you can look like a boy, but still be transgender, right? What are poor people going to do who can’t afford to physically transition? Why do you think all those teens were hooking in their pier? It wasn’t to buy new Nikes, it was to save up, pay for surgery.

I am not a huge proponent of the movement right now itself. But at least get the facts straight and know the facts about something so you can argue against it correctly, if you wish.

They look like boys…. The one on the left did indeed grow up to have gender reassignment surgery.

by Anonymousreply 59March 24, 2024 5:57 PM

R58, I read about that poster in the “Your dirty little datalounge secret” thread. He likes to drop in incendiary comments on threads and then just bounce. Don’t pay him any mind.

by Anonymousreply 60March 24, 2024 5:58 PM

[quote] Transgenders always existed. R37. It isn’t a new thing. You uneducated loser.

And you would know from losers, asshole who starts 150 threads a day on here.

by Anonymousreply 61March 24, 2024 6:02 PM

Pre op trans minors yes but fully transed under 18. Very rare.

by Anonymousreply 62March 24, 2024 6:08 PM

I think there were more trans minors in New York in the 90s then there are now, because they used to get thrown out of their homes/preemptively run away at a higher rate.

by Anonymousreply 63March 24, 2024 6:23 PM

Well they would qualify as transgender teens r62. I think people think transgender means fully transitioned individuals presenting as the opposite sex from what they were born as. Transgender people have existed thousands of years before the first ever gender reassignment surgery ever occurred. And most all of them were teens at some point. Most notably DL icon Heliogabalus, who in a long line of outright true homosexual Cesars, was probably one of the first transgender.

by Anonymousreply 64March 24, 2024 6:24 PM

Totally going with LL Cool J. He's mainly know for his acting nowadays.

It's been long known that he's been super into trannies and as someone from NYC he'd know all the spots.

by Anonymousreply 65March 24, 2024 6:34 PM

The blind item itself is interesting because the person themselves wouldn’t have been a teen themselves in the 90s at any point really, therefore born in the 60s, early 70s, making them in their 50s early 60s now. They could have been turned down for a role ten years or more ago. Who would fit that?

by Anonymousreply 66March 24, 2024 6:37 PM

The word back then was "transsexual" and "trans youth" - who weren't really a thing anyway - were not given bullshit puberty blockers.

As for there apparently always having been people who felt "transgender" - whatever that means, because it's never a clearly defined term - since humans have been around, r41, it's odd that there are no examples of them anywhere in history - there weren't even any laws against them - until the 20th century, mostly as an offshoot of the "science" of sexology, which posited that homosexuals are sexual inverts and gay men are female souls in masculine bodies and lesbians are male souls in female bodies.

I'm also fascinated by the idea that in past eras when there were strict laws that limited women's rights and controlled women's behaviour that there were actually transwomen whose greatest desire in life was to be legally registered as women and have their property rights and the vote removed from them. It's also odd that we never hear of any transmen demanding the right to graduate from a university or play sports on the grounds that they are men and so should be included just like any other man.

And, at the end of the day, even if - hypothetically speaking - people who feel "transgender" have always existed the fact still remains that humans cannot change sex and a male person "identifying as" a woman is not actually a woman and a female person identifying as a man is not actually a man.

by Anonymousreply 67March 24, 2024 6:44 PM

You sound very ignorant R67.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 24, 2024 6:52 PM

Probably LL Cool J, r65. Not sure if it's been known for a long time that he's super into trannies, but in 2011 translady Toni Newman namechecked him as having been one of her* clients. Toni would have been in her* 30s in the 90s, though.

[quote]Looks like we’ll be getting another controversial book about the secret sex lives of industry folk. The latest in the line of tell-all vixens, Toni Newman, who began life as a man before moving to NY and becoming a transgendered prostitute, claims to have details on how some of the men in the industry really get down. She name drops LL Cool J, Eddie Murphy and umm yeah, Hot 97’s Mister Cee.

[quote]In her new book, I Rise: The Transformation of Toni Newman, the author talks about the journey from being born a boy in North Carolina to working the New York streets and turning tricks. In an excerpt from the book she says “LL Cool J was a onetime encounter and very enjoyable.”

Toni had this to say about Eddie Murphy

[quote]“I never had an encounter with Eddie Murphy, but he was visiting 14th Street late at night. I know at least five transgender (girls) who did have sex with Eddie Murphy. He was interested in the girl with the biggest male genitalia.” She says of the iconic comedian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 24, 2024 6:54 PM

Do I, r68? What exactly did I write that you don't agree with? Please enlighten me, so I am no longer ignorant. When is the earliest example of transgender person in history? Were "trans youth" given puberty blockers in the 1990s? Can humans really change sex?

Because I'm of a certain age, I was around in the 90s and was friends with some people, male and female, who identified as transsexual as it was back then and they never spouted the bullshit that the trans activists of today are trying to force us all to accept. No one back then would have demanded that I, a lesbian, had to accept that some lesbians have penises, for example, and shame for you as a "lez" calling me ignorant for saying that lesbians neither have penises nor want people with penises. Shame on you too for cheering on messed-up young women who need help as they chop their tits off.

by Anonymousreply 70March 24, 2024 7:00 PM

Your idea that there’s never been examples of trans people prior to the 20th century is wrong. FWIW, you seem to be moving a lot of goal posts in your posts. The existence of trans people is in no way dependent on the existence or use of puberty blockers, a particular view of how medical intervention around gender interacts with biological sex or whether people with penises should be referred to as lesbians.

I am also of an age where I was an adult in the 90s so whatever.

by Anonymousreply 71March 24, 2024 7:14 PM

[quote]You sound very ignorant [R67].

So you offer her a link to Wikipedia?

by Anonymousreply 72March 24, 2024 7:19 PM

I’m pansexual, so don’t say it’s me! No sir, not pansexual me, so don’t even ask! Did you know I’m pansexual?

by Anonymousreply 73March 24, 2024 7:20 PM

"Your idea that there’s never been examples of trans people prior to the 20th century is wrong." - Really, r71? Why don't you name some of them then?

I'm not moving any goalposts, I'm pointing out that trans issues were quite different in the 1990s from today. You'd rarely have found people talking about "trans youth" then, for a start. And any "trans youth" would have been fully intact, no medicalisation. So what exactly this actor was hunting for in NYC in the 1990s isn't at all clear.

by Anonymousreply 74March 24, 2024 7:52 PM

The AGC blind item site says tgat it’s Matt Dillon.

It’s kind of a reckless blind item because it uses the word hunting which implies violence for the sake of violence.

by Anonymousreply 75March 24, 2024 8:04 PM

The Sex Hunt not stalking and killing. For normal people violence is not the first thing they thought of.

by Anonymousreply 76March 24, 2024 8:11 PM

Chevalier D’Eon.

Albert Cashier

by Anonymousreply 77March 24, 2024 8:41 PM

The funniest trans bit I’ve read had to do with Candy Darling. She would carry tampons and birth control pills in a clear plastic case in her purse… then when she was out at a straight bar she’d spill out her purse in front of men, and they’d see it.

There’s just something creative and personal about that which makes me giggle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 24, 2024 8:52 PM

To be honest when I saw "Cool" capitalized the first thing I thought of was the song in West Side Story. Did anyone else think of that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79March 24, 2024 8:57 PM

I mean maybe someone from the original film...

Or maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 80March 24, 2024 9:00 PM

By the way r68, your "educational" source is nothing more than an example of trans propaganda doing its usual historical revisionism, a la Marsha Johnson was a transwoman, Marsha threw the first brick, ergo gays owe all their rights to trans people - absolutely none of which is true. Cross-dressing is not transgenderism, nor were the so-called "third genders" such as the hijra. Historical cultural phenomena such as eunuchs are not transgenderism. If you knew anything about ancient Greece or Rome you'd be aware that "feminising" foreigners or political opponents was a way of denigrating them. Your link is just another example of the trans capturing institutions and then rewriting everything to fit their ideology and wipe out the truth, in the style of 1984, like when the ACLU rewrote RBG's famous comment on women and abortion to change woman and she/her to person and they/there.

And, yeah, it is true that the modern concept of "transsexual" - which 21st-century activists deliberately tried to make more vague and all-encompassing by using "transgender" - emerged from late-19th-/early-20th-century sexology that aspired to explain homosexuality as sexual inversion, i.e. homosexual men are really women in their "feelings". Here's a Wikipedia link for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 24, 2024 10:41 PM

R48 Girls, sis / sister, mother are all ballroom scene lingo.

It’s like saying all drag queens are trans.

by Anonymousreply 82March 24, 2024 10:54 PM

R68 That is an absolutely ridiculous page.

So every crossdresser in history is going to be labeled trans? Lmao.

So desperate for validation.

But trans constantly rewrites the narrative.

by Anonymousreply 83March 24, 2024 10:56 PM

[quote] Chevalier D’Eon.

Threw the first brick at Versailles. Started the French Revolution!

by Anonymousreply 84March 24, 2024 10:59 PM

Sir John Gielgud

by Anonymousreply 85March 24, 2024 10:59 PM

Ladyboys Love Cool J.

by Anonymousreply 86March 25, 2024 12:47 AM

^^Methinks you stole that from CDAN comment section.

by Anonymousreply 87March 25, 2024 2:14 AM

[quote]R81 Cross-dressing is not transgenderism

Interesting it’s called TRANSvestism.

It folds neatly into the trans category.

by Anonymousreply 88March 25, 2024 4:24 AM

Jesus and Allah were Trans.

by Anonymousreply 89March 25, 2024 4:49 AM

Everyone is Trans and if you’re not Trans’ing yourself you’re transphobic!

by Anonymousreply 90March 25, 2024 4:50 AM

It shouldn’t be a trans thing. A dick in pants is the same as a dick in a skirt. Likewise for a pussy in pants. Anyone should be able to wear what they like. You don’t have to claim you’re the opposite sex because you feel like wearing something else.

by Anonymousreply 91March 25, 2024 4:50 AM

R67 mercury, mars, Neptune, Jupiter and the rest of the celestial bodies all existed way before they were called that. Naming something doesn’t call it into existence. And of course there are records of trans people existing way before the term “trans youth” was coined. Certain cultures worshipped them for hundreds of years. We just didn’t call them that. But we call them that now. Much like you would call Asian people, Asian people and not Oriental just because you’re referencing events that happened in the 1950s, trans youth is used now when referencing transgender youth no matter the time period.

I think you’re just trying to shoehorn a point into the conversation that no one but you is arguing.

by Anonymousreply 92March 25, 2024 8:00 AM

transgender is made-up bullshit spread by losers like R92

by Anonymousreply 93March 25, 2024 11:02 AM

Imagine getting double-teamed by LL Cool J and Matt Dillon in the 1990s. 😊

by Anonymousreply 94March 25, 2024 11:15 AM

R93 represents the worst of American culture, too dumb or impatient to read through what I am actually saying. I am not arguing the validity of transgender, whether it’s right, wrong, made up or very real. What I am saying is people who think they are transgender have ALWAYS existed, and definitely existed in the 90s. But whenever I make that point people like r93 have to stupidly reinforce their beliefs on the validity of transgender people.

by Anonymousreply 95March 25, 2024 11:16 AM

Yeah I’ve given up arguing with the aggressively stupid on this thread R95, but I’m not convinced that they are American. And maybe they are the guilty party’s PR reps trying to distract attention from the blind items itself before their client gets James Levined.

by Anonymousreply 96March 25, 2024 11:57 AM

"Trans youth" as used today was a concept that didn't exist in the 1990s because - like "trans kids" and "trans teens" - it's a term made up to promote the bullshit that is "gender-affirming treatment", which didn't exist in the 1990s. Kids weren't being given puberty blockers and everything ensuing from that back then.

Yeah, r96, we know that you're incapable of naming a single so-called transgender person before the 20th century and that you can't deny that the origins of "trans" are rooted in notions developed in sexology that gay men are really women and lesbians are really men.

Sure there are definitely people who suffer from gender dysphoria and it's very distressing for them. This dysphoria is not innate, however, it is externally derived and hence, instead of bullshit like having men compete in women's sports or encouraging the mutilation of children and youth (the majority of whom are simply gay), we should challenge gendered notions and offer explorative therapy.

by Anonymousreply 97March 25, 2024 12:23 PM

And for those who want to counter-argue that "they may not have been called trans youth but they still existed, like the planets", the fact is that they would not have been put on puberty blockers or undergone any surgery. They would have been physically intact young males with no meds or surgery. So, this actor was simply going after underage male youth.

by Anonymousreply 98March 25, 2024 12:27 PM

Please see R77

by Anonymousreply 99March 25, 2024 12:30 PM

R98 you can still identify as trans without undergoing puberty blockers or surgery. And trans youth are not gay men, they are something completely different. I know this maybe a difficult concept for you to grasp. But that doesn't make it any less true. I am a gay male, and once was a gay teen, and I had absolutely zero desire to be a woman. Gay men do not want to be women, and the only time they do is to collect a check at a drag show. Trans youth (whether it's gender dysphoria, chemical imbalance, or pure peer pressure) have existed and did exist before 1990. I provided an example above. But I'll spell it out for you below.

Roman Empire Heliogabalus, who was an emperor in his teens, has been noted as probably being trans and not JUST a gay male. There were a handful of Emperors before him who were actually straight up Gay men, with full on relationships and even marriages to other men. So the concept of a gay male, even when it came to emperors like Trajen or Nero, was nothing new. And Emperors who were not explicitly gay had sexual relationships with men all the time. So this wouldn't have been shocking either. So if Heliogabalus just wanted to have sex with men as a gay man, this would have been completely acceptable. He however wanted to physically be a woman, and did everything in his power to live as a women, even seeking out medical advisors to see if he could actually have a vagina - 1800 years ago. And while yes, a lot of his detractors might have invented stories to make him sound much worse, his desire to be a woman was widely accepted as historical fact. So yes, Trans Youth, or Trannies as they called them in my day, and whatever they called them over a 1800 years ago, did exist. And there are many other examples of cultures that mention, celebrate a "Middlesex."

by Anonymousreply 100March 25, 2024 1:42 PM

In the 90s, nobody was saying/looking for “trans”.

by Anonymousreply 101March 25, 2024 2:10 PM

Non one is saying they were. No one was saying Black People in the 1950s either. That doesn't mean I am going to refer to them as Colored now when referencing the 1950s

by Anonymousreply 102March 25, 2024 2:21 PM

No idea, but my first thought was Bruce Willis just cause...

by Anonymousreply 103March 25, 2024 2:29 PM

Matt Dillon would be an interesting choice. I know he is supposedly a big exhibitionist. Age wise he fits the mold with having been in his 20s, 30s at this time. He is from New York as well, and his career, for as famous as he was, kind of went nowhere in it's second act. I wouldn't be a leap to guess they might have considered him for Iron Man before they considered RDJ.

by Anonymousreply 104March 25, 2024 3:12 PM

r87 never. I don't visit that virus-infested site. I made it up in my little head..because, you know it was so hard to come up with.

by Anonymousreply 105March 25, 2024 3:16 PM

Roman Emperor Elagabalus has only been identified as trans by the trans, r100. Good link about him and the gender stuff.

And, since in the 1990s transitioning was not available to underage youth, this actor was "on the hunt" for intact male (or female) bodies, not "transitioned" bodies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 25, 2024 4:52 PM

If Elagabalus were trans then he would have demanded to be legally registered as a woman, which means he would have practically no political rights and would never have become emperor. The very fact that he was emperor means he did not identify as a woman as only men could be Roman emperor.

by Anonymousreply 107March 25, 2024 5:23 PM

I cannot believe HOW dumb some people are on Datalounge, it's so frustrating. I am a stubborn fuck, that is why I keep typing. But I swear r106, and r107 must have brains as smooth as bald tires. How are you taking modern, often medical definitions of what constitutes Trans today, in your opinion, and applying it to a time when they didn't exist - then saying therefore trans didn't exist? It's like saying Ozempic didn't exist before 2020, therefore people didn't want to lose weight. It's so dumb.

[quote]And, since in the 1990s transitioning was not available to underage youth,

It's called street hormones idiot, and they were WIDELY available to anyone who wanted to take them in the 1990s. Its not like these kids had health insurance and went to their doctors for prescriptions. They were black market, illegal, but accessible. They were nicknamed 'Mones, as in Kevin Aviances song Cunty - "Feeling the 'mones..". Where the fuck do you think the term CUNTY came from. It was how the hormones made you feel like a woman once you started taking them, it made you feel CUNT.

[quote]The very fact that he was emperor means he did not identify as a woman as only men could be Roman emperor.

There was no concept of an identity, there where no identity politics. People did not "identify" as anything, they just were, and the idea of an interiorized personal identity did not exist, and ESPECIALLY a sexual identity did not exist. That doesn't mean people who saw themselves as wanting to be the other sex - what we now call Trans, didn't exist. There was just no definition for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 25, 2024 5:45 PM

One of my good friends starting transition with hormones at 16 years old in NYC and finally got gender reassignment surgery when she was 19 years old. This would have been NYC 1988. So there's that... Actually I'll send the blind item to her and she if she has any tea. Because she was in the same circles. I'll report back.

by Anonymousreply 109March 25, 2024 5:50 PM

My friend got back to me in 2 seconds with the answer, mystery solved... Malik Yobak. She said he is a big trick and has had all the girls, still does. He was in Cool Runnings, he is black "Blacklisted" and the "victims are seeking justice" NY Undercover. You're welcome Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 110March 25, 2024 6:24 PM

^Malik Yoba, oh dear myself...

by Anonymousreply 111March 25, 2024 7:24 PM

Didn’t Nero marry a slave and chop off his penis? And then the poor guy committed suicide when Nero’s enemies were going to make him reenact in a victory parade?

Did the trans movement revise this story too? Lol

by Anonymousreply 112March 25, 2024 7:47 PM

All this trans revisionist is the same as Black Americans claiming they were Egyptians and Jews and Moors.

by Anonymousreply 113March 25, 2024 7:49 PM

R59 So that means the one on the right didn’t?

Post-diagnosing the dead as trans is like trying to diagnose who had a mental illness.

Was Caligula bipolar? Could have been but we don’t know.

by Anonymousreply 114March 25, 2024 7:55 PM

Well if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck R114, it's probably a duck. Someone who chooses to dress like a woman, have fake tits made and see ways to install a vagina is most like a trans. And r112 the boy was not trans, the slave was mutilated and forced to become a sex slave and live as a woman.

by Anonymousreply 115March 25, 2024 7:59 PM

Some of you are too far gone and completely brainwashed, you’re just as bad as the MAGA idiots just on the other side of the spectrum. Not sure how this country recovers from two factions of extremist psychos who don’t want democracy but a dictatorship.

by Anonymousreply 116March 25, 2024 8:00 PM

R113, I am a black American and my DNA is 25 European, so the claim isn't as absurd as you make it out to be.

by Anonymousreply 117March 25, 2024 8:00 PM

[quote]you’re just as bad as the MAGA idiots just on the other side of the spectrum

How very bothsides of you, r116.

by Anonymousreply 118March 25, 2024 8:02 PM

R117 Yeah it would.

by Anonymousreply 119March 25, 2024 8:05 PM

R118 if the Republicans disappear and fully lose power, I don’t think you’re ready for the dystopian, purity test, thought police world that the democrats would create.

by Anonymousreply 120March 25, 2024 8:05 PM

r98 - Check out Violette Morris. Her bio and pictures should enlighten you a little. She had a double mastectomy in the 1920s, pre-antibiotics. I'm sure the pain meds weren't so great either. She ostensibly did this to better fit in the cockpit of her race car, the latest of her many athletic endeavors. She also fit much better into men's suits. I suspect she'd have changed her pronouns if permitted.

by Anonymousreply 121March 25, 2024 8:07 PM

Club-goers were used to seeing a coked-up Nader on the streets of pre-dawn NYC during the 90's all the time. He was an insatiable chicken hawk.

by Anonymousreply 122March 25, 2024 8:08 PM

I love how gays on this board rail against MAGATs while slowly becoming them themselves. Old White Queens are ripe for the picking. They've been kicked out of their own communities that they have held dear for years and are feeling quite placeless.

by Anonymousreply 123March 25, 2024 8:09 PM

[quote][R118] if the Republicans disappear and fully lose power, I don’t think you’re ready for the dystopian, purity test, thought police world that the democrats would create.

Were you able to type that with a straight face, r120?

by Anonymousreply 124March 25, 2024 8:15 PM

^ The above mentioned in R123 don't like blacks, they don't like trans, the immigration issue would be better handled in other hands, and they don't care for women. So where does that leave them? They might as well accept it.

by Anonymousreply 125March 25, 2024 8:16 PM

R124 yes

Do you want a one-party dictatorship?

by Anonymousreply 126March 25, 2024 8:17 PM

There is zero chance the Democratic Party wants a one-party dictatorship. There is an excellent chance the Trump Cult wants exactly that and will ensure it happens if given the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 127March 25, 2024 9:04 PM

R126 - You're arguing with idiots who long-ago drowned in a vat of Kool-Aid. You're wasting your time because they're too far gone into the extreme of partisanship. These are people who think Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, and Castro were wonderful humanists.

by Anonymousreply 128March 25, 2024 9:20 PM

No, they are simply not cult members, like you, r128. No, this may surprise you and your fellow Borises, but no, the Democratic Party is not built around the idea that Mao and Pol Pot and Castro are great people. It is not built around Stalinism. Your current party however IS built around white supremacy, and neo-Confederate, and even neo-Nazi ideals, as it makes clear over and over and over again.

Leave the cult.

by Anonymousreply 129March 25, 2024 9:25 PM

Al Pacino

by Anonymousreply 130March 25, 2024 9:26 PM

So nobody's interested that r110 solved the blind? He fits.

by Anonymousreply 131March 25, 2024 9:28 PM

Actually, that is pretty interesting r131. I'm now curious what exactly he was looking for, cause the blind item is worded a little weirdly. What was he "hunting" for. Effeminate male prostitutes? Drag queen prostitutes? I don't know. Since most people didn't talk about "trans youth" in those days, what exactly would he be talking about, or wanting, or asking for?

by Anonymousreply 132March 25, 2024 9:31 PM

In 2019, Yoba took to social media to announce he would be a participant in the National Trans Visibility March in Washington, D.C.,[12] and publicly revealed he is attracted to pre-operative trans women, though he considers himself to be heterosexual. It has since been alleged by trans activist Mariah Lopez Ebony that Yoba engaged in inappropriate paid sexual activity with her when she was a minor.[13] Though Yoba denies the allegation, as a result of the media storm regarding the controversial accusation, Yoba was removed from his position as spokesman for Phi Beta Sigma, which is focused on providing mentorship to "pre-teen and teen-aged males" through social, cultural and educational enrichment.[14]

by Anonymousreply 133March 25, 2024 9:35 PM

That’s some serious tea R110! THANK YOU!

(Clearly, there are some people desperate to hide it under a pile of steaming excrement passing as posts, but they are pretty easy to ignore.)

by Anonymousreply 134March 25, 2024 9:35 PM

R132 he was hunting underage transsexual on the Piers and the meat packing district to be exact. He was a tranny chaser, searching for young men, she-males who were transgender and had started hormone therapy and were prostituting themselves in that particular area of NYC to survive and earn enough money to pay for their transition. My friend never worked the pier, but she did escort and all of her clients wanted she-males as they were called.

by Anonymousreply 135March 25, 2024 9:37 PM

[quote]Ain't a trans alive that couldn't apply a beat down to Ryan Phillipe.

True in the 90s when he was a twink and trans women were tough or dead. Not so much today now that he's jacked and blue-haired enbies can be triggered into paralysis by junk mail misgendering them.

by Anonymousreply 136March 25, 2024 9:42 PM

Omg the homeless trans kids of the 90s were fierce. I remember one night when I was volunteering at the overnight homeless shelter through my old church we let this young mtf stay over out of the goodness of hearts even though she didn’t come from the day shelter we worked with. The next morning all the straight cis-men ate breakfast and left according to schedule but this lady-boy would not leave. It was just tiny me and an elderly gay man and we finally had to call the police. It was a mess.

Still and all they had to be fierce, because the alternative was tragic.

by Anonymousreply 137March 25, 2024 9:54 PM

Fyvush Finkel, of course.

by Anonymousreply 138March 25, 2024 10:12 PM

R129 - You're an idiot. I'm not even a Republican, let alone MAGA. Get help.

by Anonymousreply 139March 25, 2024 10:28 PM

Rip Taylor

by Anonymousreply 140March 25, 2024 10:36 PM

The late John Candy, star of “Cool Runnings”

by Anonymousreply 141March 25, 2024 11:37 PM

Brad Pitt / Cool World

by Anonymousreply 142March 26, 2024 1:12 AM

. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143March 26, 2024 6:02 AM

Were those kids underage and with surgery/meds, r137? Did the straight men really "identify as" cis back then.

The alternative for those kids would have been to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 144March 26, 2024 11:52 AM

Homeless youth rarely had healthcare of any sort R144, but I am pretty sure based upon appearance that illegal street hormones were involved.

I am not quite sure what you mean by alternative. There were plenty of non-trans homeless gay kids too back in the 90s. Homeless kids were homeless kids; they did what they wanted to do within what was possible given the confines of their destitution.

by Anonymousreply 145March 26, 2024 12:02 PM

I was referring to your description of them as "fierce", r145. All the homeless kids were fierce, then, by your account.

So maybe this actor was going after underage homeless kids on "street hormones"?

by Anonymousreply 146March 26, 2024 12:13 PM

For some reason R145, people are having trouble understanding that kids weren't just GAY in the 90s, that there were trans kids as well. They think that all of a sudden because trans meds have been available, and probably overused recently, kids have just decided to be trans instead of gay. But there were trans kids as well as gay kids in the 90s. I had friends who went through self-administered hormone therapy from illegal street drugs because they were so desperate to transition and didn't have any access to professional care. It was very, very common among their community.

by Anonymousreply 147March 26, 2024 12:16 PM

R146, when the police arrived to escort the person out which is what we requested when we called, they didn’t ask her to leave, they just started beating her with their batons. I don’t think you understand how the fierceness was a result of the fact that they were BOTH homeless and at the bottom of the societal barrel in ways that meant they couldn’t look to anyone for protection.

by Anonymousreply 148March 26, 2024 12:27 PM

R147 I’m sure all 2 people you encountered did indeed struggle

by Anonymousreply 149March 26, 2024 12:30 PM

Yes, r148, I do understand what bottom of the barrel means, it means they were in a situation where prostitution was one of their few options. Doing that just to get hormones - as many trans-identified did in those days - and especially illegal "street hormones" is extra sad.

R147, the one having trouble understanding is you. These "underage Trans [capitalised!] youth" that the actor was hunting were male (or possibly but less likely female) and their male body parts would still have been intact. Or, maybe, he was hunting for ones who had taken illegal street drugs, but this blind has not specified. Unless what really turned him on was using female pronouns on a person with a penis. Otherwise, he was a male hunting for males.

Yes, there are heterosexual trans but they mostly come out in much later years and are usually heterosexual males who then creepily call themselves lesbians. Mtf trans attracted to males are homosexual because they are still same-sex attracted, i.e. males attracted to males.

To clear this up, perhaps one of you clever people could clarify: was this actor hunting for male youth with male genitalia? Or was he specifically looking for youth who had undergone some kind of transitioning?

by Anonymousreply 150March 26, 2024 12:44 PM

You don't have to undergo gender reassignment to be transgender R150, that is where you are stuck. When this actor was hunting "Trans Youth," the term we used today from what were then just called "Trannies," he was looking for female presenting, dressing transgender youth who had NOT gone through gender reassignment surgery. Since the article makes states he was looking for "Trans Youth" it is clear he was not looking for gay boys - two different things. Tranny chasers specifically wanted people with breasts but who still had a penis. That was the entire appeal to them. And youth who were taking illegal street hormones would have started developing breast, but were prostituting themselves to earn money for their complete reassignment and breast augmentation. He was not looking for gay boys - which he could have found anywhere and anytime in the village very easily. When someone says "hunting," they are specifically talking about the Meat Packing district and most likely Pier 4 where Trannies were known to prostitute themselves. There were entire Tranny Chaser parties in NYC where men would go to find this exact type of "She-Male" as they were also called.

Every single trans person in NYC at the time from Honey Dijon, Girlina (now just Lina), Candis Kayne, Laverne Cox, Sophia Lamar to Amanda Lepore would know all about this lifestyle. These trans-women probably never had to prostitute themselves on pier 4, because they probably found rich benefactors or came from money. But everyone of them would have been aware of their less fortunate sister who did have to, and a good number of them who were beaten and killed in the process.

I would be at clubs life LIFE in the village and they would be hosting, and all of the hottest guys would be all over them. These men did not want gay men, they were not hiding a desire to be with gay men. They specifically wanted female presenting individuals with cocks.

Malik Yoba is the answer, since my friend said he has been and is currently still tricking with "all the girls" as she put it. And all the worded clues in the BI match up to him - from COOL, to BLACKLISTED to JUSTICE.

by Anonymousreply 151March 27, 2024 11:54 AM

Just to delineate:

Transvestite - 99% of the time straight men who derive sexual gratification from putting on women's clothes, which come off after they get off.

Drag Queen - 99% of the time gay men who elevate crossdressing to an art form, a sort of parody of femininity and usually done for a pay check or for entertainment purposes only. They don't derive sexual gratification from it and they live their lives as men

Transgender - male or female who feels they are the opposite gender from the sex they were born - Males presenting themselves as women and Females presenting themselves as men. Transgender people will (but not always) go through reassignment surgery so the "physical" appearance of their sex more reflects the gender they feel they are. They live this way 24/7.

The actor was not looking for drag queens, or boys dressed in women's clothes. He was looking for young males who were halfway through the process of transitioning into women, changing the physical appearance of their sex to reflect the gender they identified as - she-males, trannies, chicks with dicks, as they advertised themselves in the early 90s. And from my experience ONLY men who identify as straight are into Trannies as a sexual fetish, they are usually not closeted gay men inching their way out - it's a sexual fetish and not an identity.

Sex = Male/Female (you cannot scientifically change your sex, yet)

Gender = Man/Woman (you can change the physical appearance of your gender)

by Anonymousreply 152March 27, 2024 12:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!