Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mike Johnson's Speakership is on Life Support

The Baboon of Northwest Georgia filed a motion to oust him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 26, 2024 3:52 PM

Third thread on this topic, mein orange Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 22, 2024 10:42 PM

With more GOP members resigning, Hakeem will be speaker in a few weeks!

by Anonymousreply 2March 22, 2024 10:43 PM

She knows he a fag in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 3March 22, 2024 10:53 PM

What's her deal with him?

by Anonymousreply 4March 22, 2024 10:59 PM

If he goes he'll only be replaced by another "Mike Johnson"-its all about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 5March 22, 2024 11:15 PM

As ugly and vile as MTG is, she has some great conditioning treatments for her hair . To bleach and process that much, it could be straw !!!

Maybe a metaphor for her essence — no matter how much vile crap she creates and spews , she’s still walking around like a regular Rethuglican

by Anonymousreply 6March 23, 2024 2:45 AM

r6 = Joni Ernst & her mop wigs

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2024 2:49 PM

If she succeeds in getting rid of him, it won't be Hakeem. The Dems are in the minority, even if it's one vote. And NO Republican will vote with the Dems to elect Hakeem. It will be easier for the Dems to support Johnson....for now, and extract a price from him, than to depend on GOP support for Hakeem.

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2024 3:05 PM

Has Mike Johnson ever fucked his wife before?

by Anonymousreply 9April 14, 2024 10:03 AM

I just feel like that's a really nasty insult to Baboons OP. Shame on you!

by Anonymousreply 10April 14, 2024 10:15 AM

Gen X is not doing well in the Speakership role.

by Anonymousreply 11April 14, 2024 10:20 AM

His position seems secure, the Georgian ape overreached this time.

by Anonymousreply 12April 14, 2024 10:25 AM

I wonder if Gen X feels proud of being the Speaker of the House now?

by Anonymousreply 13April 14, 2024 12:07 PM

Doesn’t she have a derby to participate in?

by Anonymousreply 14April 14, 2024 12:21 PM

How many Scaramuccis?

by Anonymousreply 15April 14, 2024 12:30 PM

Vote for BoBo, she's one of us...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 14, 2024 12:40 PM

Mike runs to the Democrats for help

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 17, 2024 3:42 PM

If she were to actually get this through you would see another another immediate bum-rush of Republican resignations. Bingo! Democratic majority.

by Anonymousreply 18April 17, 2024 3:57 PM

[quote]I wonder if Gen X feels proud of being the Speaker of the House now?

We will soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 19April 17, 2024 5:04 PM

R9 What a ridiculous question. Obviously, I love pussy. "stifles a gag*

by Anonymousreply 20April 17, 2024 5:56 PM

If they can vote for aid to Israel first then maybe it would be okay not to have a speaker for a while.

by Anonymousreply 21April 17, 2024 6:19 PM

Mighty Joe gives his co-sign

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 17, 2024 7:35 PM

R2, from your lips to God’s ear.

by Anonymousreply 23April 17, 2024 8:52 PM

[quote] With more GOP members resigning, Hakeem will be speaker in a few weeks!

You really think he would be a good speaker?

by Anonymousreply 24April 17, 2024 9:22 PM

Johnson challenges the MAGAts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 17, 2024 9:26 PM

Yes, R24.

by Anonymousreply 26April 17, 2024 10:13 PM

R24, he's prepared to cross the aisle like Pelosi. He works for 'We the People' not for the Orange Blob!!!

by Anonymousreply 27April 17, 2024 11:53 PM

If Joe is backing Johnson that means he is greenlighting the Dems in the House to support Johnson against MTG's coup attempt. With just a few GOP the Dems will stop the GOP from ousting Johnson. Hakeem doesn't want to get in the middle of this shit show. There is no GOP Congressperson who would vote for Hakeem in an election year. But there are a few GOP members who'd vote to keep Johnson and the Dems will join in. It makes sense. We must retake the House this year

by Anonymousreply 28April 18, 2024 12:40 AM

Closet fag Johnson has nothing to go back to-

by Anonymousreply 29April 18, 2024 3:17 AM

Dems want aid for Ukraine passed. If Johnson allows the vote, the Dems will support him against the MAGAts, especially if Trump says to can him.

by Anonymousreply 30April 18, 2024 3:30 AM

Send that stupid bastard back to his crappy little town, white flight of course, good christians don't live near darkies, he and that bleached bimbo Barbie wife need to be watched. There's graft somewhere there with those two crooks.

by Anonymousreply 31April 18, 2024 3:42 AM

Where did this idea about Johnson being a "closet fag" come from? He seems extremely straight to me.

by Anonymousreply 32April 18, 2024 4:15 AM

R32 You're gaydar is broken, please a repair technician.

by Anonymousreply 33April 18, 2024 4:19 AM

[quote]You're gaydar

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 34April 18, 2024 4:59 AM

Meanwhile, I'm taking the advice to "please a repair technician".

by Anonymousreply 35April 18, 2024 9:22 AM

On DL, if anyone does anything heinous, someone speculates that he's gay. In that regard there is no difference between DL and QAnon.

by Anonymousreply 36April 18, 2024 11:50 AM

For those who are curious.... Mike Johnson received support recently from Governor Bryan Kemp of Georgia,.....home of Marjorie Taylor Greene. So there.

by Anonymousreply 37April 18, 2024 4:19 PM

Dems should help him. Do a deal and screw the crazies.

by Anonymousreply 38April 18, 2024 5:00 PM

More Republican chaos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 18, 2024 5:53 PM

I’m with r38. We need to take care of business and resolve these budget issues.

by Anonymousreply 40April 18, 2024 6:08 PM

Remember all the loons on DL who stated it was literally impossible for the Democrats to vote to keep any Republican speaker, and that’s why they had to vote to remove Kevin McCarthy? Suddenly the impossible becomes possible.

by Anonymousreply 41April 18, 2024 6:17 PM

For a second it looked like MTG was wearing a Star Wars Imperial uniform.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 18, 2024 9:32 PM

People said it was "impossible" r41? Or just that there was no reason at the time to keep Republicans from doing the usual dumb fucking shit they always do given the chance? Cause there really is a big difference in those two.

At this point, it may be fine to say, yeah, we can keep a Mike Johnson in the speaker's chair, extracting whatever promises we feel like extracting.

by Anonymousreply 43April 18, 2024 9:40 PM

The strategy is that Mikey is gonna be their bitch, hunny. They protect him from getting dumped and he passes their legislation.

by Anonymousreply 44April 19, 2024 4:32 AM

R16’s meme reminds me of these gems:

Bobert has been slapped by more balls than an NBA backboard.

They’re naming a new paint color after Bobert. It’s called “whore red” because it spreads so easy and it’s not not very bright.

by Anonymousreply 45April 19, 2024 6:12 AM

I thought Mike Johnson was that evangelical numbnut. How could Repugs not like him?

by Anonymousreply 46April 19, 2024 6:26 AM

“Maaaaak, yer days is numbered!” 🤡

by Anonymousreply 47April 19, 2024 6:27 AM

[quote]I thought Mike Johnson was that evangelical numbnut. How could Repugs not like him?

He has decided to work across the aisle with Dems to solve foreign aid ( especially to Ukraine). Trump has ordered that the crises remain, so he can pull the " Only I can save this" shit he did before. We need to remember that the MAGAts in Congress have absolutely no intention of serving the country or doing what is right for the people , and the more moderates are scared to death that they will lose their jobs unless they blindly obey the traitors. With very few exceptions, there is no courage in the Congressional Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 48April 19, 2024 12:39 PM

You know, both Nancy and Joe are religious. So is Chris Coon and several other Dems I can't think of at the moment. They know that language, the religiosity card. LOL! They probably "prayed" with Mikey over the phone secretly and persuaded him that this really was literally a "come to Jesus " moment. And after Mike visited Trump and saw how truly fucked up he was Mike knew he had nothing to lose. See? That's the thing. Mikey met with Trump. He SAW him, and he TALKED to him. Mikey KNOWS. Non. Compis. Mentis. Mikey knows the ship is sinking, and the only lifeline is being held by the Dems. Go for it Mikey. Be a 'Ho.

by Anonymousreply 49April 19, 2024 1:59 PM

[quote] Mikey met with Trump. He SAW him, and he TALKED to him

... and he SMELLED him.

by Anonymousreply 50April 19, 2024 2:13 PM

[quote]They probably "prayed" with Mikey over the phone secretly and persuaded him that this really was literally a "come to Jesus " moment. And after Mike visited Trump and saw how truly fucked up he was Mike knew he had nothing to lose.

Nah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 19, 2024 2:23 PM

[quote] The Dems are in the minority, even if it's one vote. And NO Republican will vote with the Dems to elect Hakeem.

They don’t even have to vote with the Dems. All we need is a couple of Repug no-shows and we’ll have Hakeem as speaker.

by Anonymousreply 52April 19, 2024 2:24 PM

[quote]The GOP-led House Rules Committee late Thursday night used Democratic support to advance a series of foreign aid bills, a sign that Republican leaders will need votes from across the aisle to pass the legislation. The move is likely to further inflame conservatives who are against additional aid to Ukraine and have threatened House Speaker Mike Johnson’s job over the issue. The four bills head to the House floor on Friday for their first test on the floor. A vote on final passage is expected Saturday, delaying the start of a weeklong congressional recess.

Maybe MTG will have stroke and die.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 19, 2024 3:04 PM

Don’t you have to have a brain to have a stroke?

by Anonymousreply 54April 19, 2024 3:09 PM

Owning the MAGAts:

[quote]The House voted Friday in a bipartisan manner to advance a key foreign aid package, a significant step in sending aid to Ukraine and Israel and setting up a final vote as soon as Saturday.

[quote]In an extraordinary move, more Democrats (165) supported the measure than Republicans (151). The Democratic votes were necessary to overcome opposition from Speaker Mike Johnson’s right flank, who will likely only increase their calls to oust him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 19, 2024 7:30 PM

"setting up confrontation with conservatives."

This is not a confrontation between liberals and conservatives.

This is a confrontation organized and orchestrated by Donald Trump involving his toadies, lackies and ass kissers in the US House, like MTG.

by Anonymousreply 56April 19, 2024 7:37 PM

[quote] This is not a confrontation between liberals and conservatives.

The confrontation referred to is the ongoing divide between the conservatives and, for want of a better term, the unprincipled Republicans. The conservatives will stick to their principles even if it’s detrimental. The “unprincipled” Republicans drop their principles and beliefs at the drop of a hat just to make a deal and get something passed. The Democrats don’t have a divide like that since they almost all stick with their beliefs and won’t compromise.

by Anonymousreply 57April 19, 2024 8:09 PM

So 151 Republicans supported it. Good. This clearly demonstrates that the very vocal minority of Trumpists is losing ground, not just in Congress but all over the USA. I think it's great that MTG is the most vocal. Clearly she is very popular.I hope she continues to show leadership. (sarcasm)

by Anonymousreply 58April 19, 2024 8:20 PM

[quote] The conservatives will stick to their principles even if it’s detrimental.

It is to laugh.

They are actually nervous. Does Dear Leader still have what it takes to control the party, or is his falling asleep and sharting in court just another sign that he's really just a sad and stupid and rather grotesque old man? This is the only "principle" they care about.

by Anonymousreply 59April 19, 2024 9:49 PM

Cro-Marge is the one who must be sharting right about now.

by Anonymousreply 60April 19, 2024 11:08 PM

R50,

[quote]Meiselas: What I’m hearing from credible sources is that Donald Trump is actually farting in the courtroom… I’m hearing it from actual credible people that as he’s kind of falling asleep, he’s actually passing gas and that his lawyers are really struggling with the smell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 20, 2024 7:07 AM

I don’t get any of this. Is he a sane Repug (of which there are few) or bought and paid for by other interests?

by Anonymousreply 62April 20, 2024 7:20 AM

“Maaaaaak, wer comin fer ya!”

by Anonymousreply 63April 20, 2024 7:22 AM

Thank you R61 for helping me keep to my diet today. 🤢🤮

by Anonymousreply 64April 20, 2024 9:12 AM

I have no doubt that, if Mike Johnson gets these bills passed, any attempt to oust him will be voted down, with Dems voting against removing him. I think he made a deal with Dems, and as long Johnson doesn’t double cross them like McCarthy did, Johnson will remain speaker.

by Anonymousreply 65April 20, 2024 2:19 PM

Exactly, R65. McCarthy was a shit speaker. He was so completely unreliable and lacking in character, so completely dishonest, he makes Mikey look good. I think Mike likes being Speaker. We need to take the House back. But failing that hopefully we can keep this little whore in line.

by Anonymousreply 66April 20, 2024 2:23 PM

Moskowitz tells Comer and Jordan that they only have a few months left in power, so why don't they move on with the Impeachment? At 2:03, he tells them that they will lose in Nov. His remarks really begin at 1:22, as he destroys the MAGAts. He even offers to call the question himself and asks one of them to second. Johnson knows that they are a farce and is coming to the realization ( on the issue of support for Ukraine) that he's in with a group of do-nothings who just like to bloviate and get their names in the media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 20, 2024 4:13 PM

[Quote] Maybe MTG will have stroke and die.

Perhaps she have, how you say, stroke?

by Anonymousreply 68April 20, 2024 4:25 PM

Moskowitz is the sort of guy we’ve been waiting for yo kick these lying cunts in the teeth.

If any of those losers are left standing, Miss Jasmine cunt punts them right the hell outta there.

by Anonymousreply 69April 21, 2024 2:19 AM

The problem is that the media only covers MTG and Gaetz, ignoring Moskowitz and Crockett

by Anonymousreply 70April 21, 2024 9:42 AM

Gurl, Bye!

by Anonymousreply 71April 21, 2024 10:11 AM

He’s not going anywhere. Since Dems can work with him, he’s fine until the next election.

by Anonymousreply 72April 21, 2024 10:46 AM

I will send $20 to anyone's campaign (Independent or Democrat) who runs against that MTG moron.

I bet many DLers will join me is getting her out of Congress.

by Anonymousreply 73April 21, 2024 11:03 AM

Mike Johnson is a scumbag, but the democrats should band together and help save him just to stick it to that sow MTG. That mule needs to be rendered powerless.

by Anonymousreply 74April 21, 2024 11:18 AM

Dems will vote to keep him speaker in return for Ukraine. I’m betting that was part of Johnson’s negotiations. “If I introduce Ukraine spending bill, democrats vote to keep me as speaker.”

by Anonymousreply 75April 21, 2024 2:02 PM

Moscow Marge is an obstructionist

by Anonymousreply 76April 21, 2024 2:46 PM

And in consequence, House Republicans will be more bitterly divided than ever.

by Anonymousreply 77April 21, 2024 2:46 PM

What fascinates me is that Mikey went to see Donald. Before he jumped ship. I'd love to know how that went. Marge must be aware of what happened between them and she isn't backing down, so Donald must have greenlighted Marge. Too bad. Now they will see that they're losers. The biggest losers!

by Anonymousreply 78April 21, 2024 3:44 PM

R61 Excessive foul smelling flatulence and defecation can be a symptom of colon cancer. Trump, you in danger, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 79April 21, 2024 4:20 PM

By greenlighting Marge, do you mean he's pitting them against each other, r78?

by Anonymousreply 80April 21, 2024 4:35 PM

R79 so can all those burgers and french fries. My father was lactose intolerant, but he LOVED ice cream , and when he ate it he had the smelliest disgusting farts imaginable.

by Anonymousreply 81April 21, 2024 8:50 PM

[quote] I bet many DLers will join me is getting her out of Congress.

You can contribute millions but if her district wants her, she’ll be re-elected. Same with Rashida Tlaib. They represent districts that are made up of people just like themselves.

by Anonymousreply 82April 22, 2024 12:58 AM

I know the jokes about Trump farting in court aren’t true, but I love it. It’s the same thing Trump has been doing for years - bullying people by telling nasty lies about them. I love giving him a - cough - taste of his own medicine.

by Anonymousreply 83April 22, 2024 1:01 AM

[quote] I know the jokes about Trump farting in court aren’t true

How do you know?

by Anonymousreply 84April 22, 2024 1:13 AM

When Mike Johnson looks normal compared to Marjorie Green, you know we are beyond fucked up as a country.

by Anonymousreply 85April 22, 2024 2:37 AM

Marjorie Taylor Greene's district is made up of people like her. As long as she is a candidate they will keep voting for her. They need to break up that district. But there's no justification for it. There are some diehard MAGA people in Georgia who hold elective offices. Like our Lt. Governor Burt Jones who was part of the January 6th conspiracy. MTG, DOug Collins, and several others. Some were indicted, but many were not.

by Anonymousreply 86April 22, 2024 3:03 AM

Mike Johnson isn't really showing any independence from old T-Rump; he only let the vote on Ukraine support go ahead when the fundamentalists framed it to him as a "religious freedom" issue (I guess they've decided Putin is more a threat to American fundamentalism than a "pro-Christian leader" or whatever they used to call him), and T-Rump didn't want to antagonize the religious right further after his abortion statements. They all threw large Marge under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 87April 22, 2024 4:01 PM

I keep looking for this bus but I've yet to see it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 22, 2024 8:43 PM

Miss Jasmine needs to tell Marge what for. Then kick her in the cunt bone. And then put her in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 89April 22, 2024 8:48 PM

According to an article I read in the WaPo Trump supported Mikey because he thinks it would be a bad look for them to dump him right now. They want to win, so Trump is modifying his position on abortion, he doesn't want to be seen as a chaos agent and he told Greene he was going to let Mikey do his thing. The people running Trump this time are way smarter than his 2016 campaign.

by Anonymousreply 90April 22, 2024 10:12 PM

Sadly MTG is probably the best case scenario from North Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 91April 22, 2024 10:19 PM

[quote] The people running Trump this time are way smarter than his 2016 campaign.

Or more desperate. The wind is not at his back this time.

by Anonymousreply 92April 23, 2024 12:58 AM

Of course dems/Johnson must aid Ukraine. But can’t forget Johnson said no to aid several times allowing Ukrainian women and children to die- but they weren’t his kids-so what.

by Anonymousreply 93April 23, 2024 3:01 PM

Was wonderful seeing Johnson at Columbia AND Virginia Foxx all the way from NC. What a trooper and at 77! RIP Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 94April 26, 2024 3:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!