Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is your dirty little secret Datalounge bad habit?

I sometimes enjoy hijacking threads and making them all about me. I constantly check my alerts to see who has liked my posts and I go back and read my "liked" comments and furiously defend my positions. BTW, I miss when clicking on an alert would take you directly to your comment instead of JUST to the thread itself. Sometimes I'm juggling multiple responses and don't have the patience to scroll between all my likes.

by Anonymousreply 192March 28, 2024 10:15 AM

I like to be R1

by Anonymousreply 1March 22, 2024 5:27 PM

R1 is my DL twin! Agree on all points

by Anonymousreply 2March 22, 2024 5:38 PM

Darn- I meant OP is my DL twin. I got overly excited

by Anonymousreply 3March 22, 2024 5:40 PM

I enjoy counting the minutes between someone mentioning Greg and his appearing in the thread.

by Anonymousreply 4March 22, 2024 5:42 PM

Real life and real life accomplishments are so over rated.

by Anonymousreply 5March 22, 2024 5:43 PM

Troll fat thick racist royalist fraus because it amuses me no end. Like shooting whales in a barrel.

by Anonymousreply 6March 22, 2024 5:45 PM

I often engage people as if they are actually interested in a discussion.

I'm naive like that sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 7March 22, 2024 5:49 PM

I’m thrilled when someone likes one of my posts. I’m actually, pathetically thrilled.

by Anonymousreply 8March 22, 2024 5:52 PM

[QUOTE]BTW, I miss when clicking on an alert would take you directly to your comment instead of JUST to the thread itself.

Still works this way for me. Maybe you abused the privilege.

by Anonymousreply 9March 22, 2024 5:59 PM

^or maybe it's Safari.

by Anonymousreply 10March 22, 2024 6:15 PM

I lust after Erna.

by Anonymousreply 11March 22, 2024 6:15 PM

I have at least 3 of em, probably many more:

I give pessimistic, often nihilistic replies to threads about complex societal issues, but it's only because I have no absolute, perfect answer to the problems of humanity: self-interest/freedom vs control, wealth distribution, politics, etc. I dislike automatically taking the side of long, slow constructive progress because then the entire thread is in lockstep, which is boring as fuck. But I also don't want to get FF'd to hell or labelled a troll by being argumentative or replying too frequently. So, I trip the thread up a little bit by making people think more deeply. I am an actual, diehard anti-natalist through and feel great about evangelizing that view frequently across numerous platforms. It provides a level of absolute power over life that I crave. I get to sit upon a throne of my own ego and look down on the idiotic breeders scurrying around beneath me, whining, fighting, praying, crying and dying over their idiotic spawn, while I lazily but gloriously contemplate the big problems of existence.

I also type out LONG responses to threads and often delete them before replying, because the potential WWs might not be worth the hassle of a negative response (i.e. reading it, then deciding whether to reply, then replying, getting more invested, monitoring the thread, etc). I become convinced that other activities will offer a higher dopamine return on my investment of effort.

I also love that people create threads about attractive criminals, missing twinks and regular IG whores. I enjoy looking at attractive young men more than almost anything: more than employment, more than media, more than socializing, and I can't be honest about that with anyone IRL, even as a hobby, because we live in a hypercapitalist, pseudo-meritocracy that worships suffering for the sake of a nebulous concept of "growth".

by Anonymousreply 12March 22, 2024 6:18 PM

I comment on a thread and then go to Watched threads and uncheck it, then I go to YouTube and watch carpentry videos. Bye

by Anonymousreply 13March 22, 2024 6:29 PM

Sorry you're so lonely, OP.

by Anonymousreply 14March 22, 2024 6:31 PM

I search for topics I am interested in to see if anyone's taking about them.

I "bump" threads that I started or am interesting in dhen they get no replies but I don't say "bump" because it's kind of loser to do so, so I pretend to join in on the convo to bjmp it up tosee if it gets more replies

by Anonymousreply 15March 22, 2024 6:34 PM

Bjmp.

by Anonymousreply 16March 22, 2024 7:00 PM

I often start threads that I immediately bore of and abandon.

by Anonymousreply 17March 22, 2024 7:02 PM

R17, the disappearing OP.

by Anonymousreply 18March 22, 2024 7:05 PM

I hate most of you. But I can't quit because I'm bored.

by Anonymousreply 19March 22, 2024 7:13 PM

Greg is restraining himself out of spite.

by Anonymousreply 20March 22, 2024 7:16 PM

I have been on here for years, almost two decades, and I have no idea who Greg and Muriel are. I often hear then mentioned, but am still clueless. Who's the one whose pussy stinks?

by Anonymousreply 21March 22, 2024 7:32 PM

[quote] I have no idea who Greg and Muriel are. I often hear then mentioned, but am still clueless. Who's the one whose pussy stinks?

Greg.

Muriel is our God and Overlord of DL.

by Anonymousreply 22March 22, 2024 7:38 PM

I love the Michael Jackson threads.

by Anonymousreply 23March 22, 2024 7:42 PM

I relish every chance to “Oh, dear” someone.

by Anonymousreply 24March 22, 2024 7:45 PM

[quote] I love the Michael Jackson threads.

That’s ignorant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 22, 2024 7:48 PM

Betsh you can’t guessh MY Datalounsh shecret!

by Anonymousreply 26March 22, 2024 7:50 PM

I have a keyboard shortcut. I type “mpr” and the phrase “Mrs. Patsy Ramsey, formerly of Boulder CO” pops up.

by Anonymousreply 27March 22, 2024 7:50 PM

R24, that's actually really, really sad.

by Anonymousreply 28March 22, 2024 7:51 PM

I'm the original pot troll.

by Anonymousreply 29March 22, 2024 8:17 PM

I didn’t know to check my likes for years. When I did they were in the thousands. I don’t get to be smart or witty in real life much.

by Anonymousreply 30March 22, 2024 8:19 PM

[quote]I have a keyboard shortcut. I type “mpr” and the phrase “Mrs. Patsy Ramsey, formerly of Boulder CO” pops up.

I can't believe it never occurred to me to create one.

by Anonymousreply 31March 22, 2024 8:20 PM

Efficient technique and well-timed (usually), R27. Glad to have you!

by Anonymousreply 32March 22, 2024 8:21 PM

Sadly, anyone can post as Mrs. Patsy Ramsey, formerly of Boulder CO.

by Anonymousreply 33March 22, 2024 8:23 PM

I love the genuine intelligent and witty posters. Sadly, their numbers are dwarfed by the great unhinged on many threads.

by Anonymousreply 34March 22, 2024 8:31 PM

I start grease fires.

by Anonymousreply 35March 22, 2024 8:34 PM

[quote] I enjoy counting the minutes between someone mentioning Greg and his appearing in the thread.

Still counting, R4?

by Anonymousreply 36March 22, 2024 8:35 PM

Op is the recipe troll?

by Anonymousreply 37March 22, 2024 8:36 PM

[quote]Greg. Muriel is our God and Overlord of DL.

R22, these lies are entirely unacceptable. The EDITOR is the god and overlord of DL, and I am his faithful servant. "Muriel" was invented by newbies; DL's old-school cunts know the real deal.

This Greg person may have stolen my personal health problems related to vaginal health, but they are MINE, not his. What kind of sick fuck claims such a thing if they're MALE?

Editor, please redtag and ban R22 IMMEDIATELY.

by Anonymousreply 38March 22, 2024 8:36 PM

[quote] I love the genuine intelligent and witty posters.

Thank you, R34!

[quote] Sadly, their numbers are dwarfed by the great unhinged on many threads.

Amen to that.

by Anonymousreply 39March 22, 2024 8:37 PM

[quote] Op is the recipe troll?

Certainly not.

And I am no troll.

by Anonymousreply 40March 22, 2024 8:38 PM

Mine is that datalounge itself was my secret, but I’ve been letting it hang out more lately. It’s just easier to fess up than trying to describe it obliquely as “this weird message board.”

by Anonymousreply 41March 22, 2024 8:38 PM

I've named my old limp shriveled penis Surviving Angel.

by Anonymousreply 42March 22, 2024 8:41 PM

[quote] Still counting, [R4]?

Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 43March 22, 2024 8:42 PM

[quote] BTW, I miss when clicking on an alert would take you directly to your comment instead of JUST to the thread itself.

It still works for me.

by Anonymousreply 44March 22, 2024 8:44 PM

I’m sorry, Cheryl— I know you are quite addled these days, but Muriel is not an invention of any kind. Muriel herself informed us of her name. Or is it a title?

Let me ask you this, why you cry for the Editor, do you get an answer?

by Anonymousreply 45March 22, 2024 8:46 PM

I actually pay for access to this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 46March 22, 2024 8:47 PM

I'm not sure if they're still at it, but on occasion I can't help but troll the truly batshit "Heartstopper" stans. I was around 20 years ago for the Prancing Pony Inn era, but these new stans put some of DL's most infamous obsessives to shame! Despite usually having literally zero information aside from rank speculation about IG stories and the like, it seemed like most of those threads would fill up in barely a day.

I was actually worrying for a bit there that one of them might even try to hurt Sebastian Croft: the amount of entirely irrational hatred they have for someone they don't know, won't even know, and know almost nothing about – aside from occasional Insta posts, each dissected to death – is truly mind-boggling. I gave up quite a while ago now, though – I'm sure as fuck tired of all the obsessive fandom, plus it can take scrolling through hundreds of posts to find anything worth *reading*, e.g. Joe's reviews for "Sweeney Todd." Since I was around for the Ponies, I was also here for Toothy Tile: that was the last time I recall such absolute, unequivocal fervor – without a shred of proof – that Jake Gyllenhaal & Austin Nichols were a couple. To be fair, at least those rumors originated as actual BIs, but to this day there is no tangible proof that Sebastian Croft ever dated Joe Locke.

If I posted that on a "Heartstopper" thread, I assume it'd produce a full-on meltdown. (Despite being true.)

OTOH it's a refreshing change from DLers irrationally hating straight women married to men they think are hot. We actually have quite a few openly queer actors nowadays! Even men! (Almost entirely Gen Z men, but still.)

I admittedly don't visit *that* often (usually 2x/week), but this is honestly the first time I can recall visiting DL and not seeing a "Heartstopper" thread to the right.

by Anonymousreply 47March 22, 2024 8:54 PM

[quote]Muriel herself informed us of her name. Or is it a title?

No, it's a troll falsely claiming to be the Editor. Obviously I know his real name, and it's the same one any DLers here pre-2010 would know. The Editor has banned it numerous times, but it's proven unusually effective in evading our usual defenses, and much like Lisa Beamer's cinnamon rolls, they just keep on rolling!

by Anonymousreply 48March 22, 2024 8:58 PM

The amount of time I spend on Data Lounge is my secret bad habit.

by Anonymousreply 49March 22, 2024 8:58 PM

I pick my nose.

by Anonymousreply 50March 22, 2024 8:59 PM

[quote] This Greg person may have stolen my personal health problems related to vaginal health, but they are MINE, not his.

My dear Cheryl/R38, I can assure you that I have done no such thing. I have no interest in your hairy business.

[quote] What kind of sick fuck claims such a thing if they're MALE?

One can only wonder.

by Anonymousreply 51March 22, 2024 8:59 PM

I automatically block anyone who unironically uses the word “terf!” Life has substantially improved.

by Anonymousreply 52March 22, 2024 9:03 PM

I enjoy tormenting tiara queens.

by Anonymousreply 53March 22, 2024 9:08 PM

DataLounge is more of a lifestyle than a chat board.

by Anonymousreply 54March 22, 2024 9:10 PM

[quote] I have been on here for years, almost two decades, and I have no idea who Greg and Muriel are. I often hear then mentioned, but am still clueless.

That is very sad, R21.

Do you know how to read?

by Anonymousreply 55March 22, 2024 9:15 PM

I'm thoroughly entertained by how badly obnoxious trannies are treated.

by Anonymousreply 56March 22, 2024 9:17 PM

Same, R6. Easy targets.

by Anonymousreply 57March 22, 2024 9:18 PM

[quote] I hate most of you. But I can't quit because I'm bored. -R19

Not to mention boring.

by Anonymousreply 58March 22, 2024 9:19 PM

I have absolutely no idea who Greg is and I’ve been here since 2000, R21. Obviously, I know who Muriel is.

by Anonymousreply 59March 22, 2024 9:21 PM

[quote] I have absolutely no idea who Greg is and I’ve been here since 2000, [R21].

Have you never participated in one of my famous Zoom meet and greets?

by Anonymousreply 60March 22, 2024 9:23 PM

R52, mine is Klan Granny.

by Anonymousreply 61March 22, 2024 9:24 PM

I assume that Greg is this thread's OP.

by Anonymousreply 62March 22, 2024 9:25 PM

I think it's someone trying to provoke that creature by imitating its style and mental illness, because that thing is the one thing I always, religiously, have on block. But I can see the OP, R62.

by Anonymousreply 63March 22, 2024 9:29 PM

[quote] I assume that Greg is this thread's OP.

You assume falsely.

See R40.

by Anonymousreply 64March 22, 2024 9:29 PM

And here we go....

by Anonymousreply 65March 22, 2024 9:31 PM

OP says:

[quote] BTW, I miss when clicking on an alert would take you directly to your comment instead of JUST to the thread itself. Sometimes I'm juggling multiple responses and don't have the patience to scroll between all my likes.

I, on the other hand, have no trouble in this regard.

by Anonymousreply 66March 22, 2024 9:31 PM

Me too, R61.

by Anonymousreply 67March 22, 2024 9:31 PM

[quote] I think it's someone trying to provoke that creature by imitating its style and mental illness

Flattery will get you nowhere, R63.

by Anonymousreply 68March 22, 2024 9:34 PM

I've at least *seen* the name Muriel, even though it's wrong, but sorry Greg, I don't recognize your name. I say that as a still-authenticated poster, and definitely one of the better known ones circa 2000-2010. I'm admittedly not here that often nowadays, plus I don't always read sig lines, but still.

I also know who still runs this site, and have occasional contact with them. Since he might've decided to use Muriel as some sort of nickname, I won't mention it here, but his initials are TT.

by Anonymousreply 69March 22, 2024 9:35 PM

Truth speaks R69.

by Anonymousreply 70March 22, 2024 9:36 PM

Yes, R69. I know that person. Gerg is the recipe troll best just blocked and ignored.

by Anonymousreply 71March 22, 2024 9:37 PM

I’m so sorry, everyone.

by Anonymousreply 72March 22, 2024 9:46 PM

R71, do you run from all of life’s challenges?

by Anonymousreply 73March 22, 2024 9:51 PM

Greg is Poo Soes.

by Anonymousreply 74March 22, 2024 9:51 PM

[quote]That is very sad, [R21]. Do you know how to read?

I think the short and skinny of it Greg, R55, is that I don't care. I just notice they get mentioned often. I learned a long time ago that when you're anonymous you can be anyone, but when you're famous/known, you can only be one thing. That is why I never sign my posts, although they are in the thousands over all of these years.

[quote]I often start threads that I immediately bore of and abandon.

I am guilty of the same thing. I recently started the "How in the world could I have ever listened too..." After reading handful of posts, I abandoned it.

I am very happy when one of my threads I've started reaches over 100 comments. Recently that's been happening more and faster. I feels good to tap into something that people respond to. Like this thread.

I love when someone comments on a post of mine in a thread for being witty. In The End of Che Diaz thread I said it looked like Sara Ramirez could distill beer in her ribcage and someone said that is the best description of someone they had ever heard. That lifted my spirits for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 75March 22, 2024 9:51 PM

R47 the Heartstopper thread stans are absolutely batshit crazy. I’m convinced they’re mainly actually incel fraus.

by Anonymousreply 76March 22, 2024 9:52 PM

R72/R4,

You know you’ve just awakened this dusty post.

by Anonymousreply 77March 22, 2024 9:52 PM

Immediately reply “That’s a penis” when a thread presents sizemeat. Not to baby carrots.

by Anonymousreply 78March 22, 2024 9:54 PM

OP/R75, in all seriousness, you sound like a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 79March 22, 2024 9:54 PM

[quote] Greg is Poo Soes.

R74, I am certainly not “Poo Soes.”

by Anonymousreply 80March 22, 2024 9:56 PM

[quote]I learned a long time ago that when you're anonymous you can be anyone, but when you're famous/known, you can only be one thing. That is why I never sign my posts, although they are in the thousands over all of these years.

Yup. That is precisely why I stopped signing my posts eons ago, and also why I routinely clear my cookies so posters here can't stalk me if I piss them off with some entirely-unknown-to-me slight.

by Anonymousreply 81March 22, 2024 9:59 PM

[quote] I like to be [R1]

I avoid it now, because I see that being r1 for some reason can draw a lot of ire. If you make the same comment as r2, fewer people care.

by Anonymousreply 82March 22, 2024 10:10 PM

How do you stalk someone using their cookies?

by Anonymousreply 83March 22, 2024 10:17 PM

[quote] How do you stalk someone using their cookies?

When a person has tossed their cookies, they can sometimes be easy to follow.

by Anonymousreply 84March 22, 2024 10:20 PM

[quote]How do you stalk someone using their cookies?

You simply parade them around a vintage market and wait for your target to sniff.

by Anonymousreply 85March 22, 2024 10:27 PM

Sorry, Davida/Greg. I meant Poo Shoes, not Poo Soes.

by Anonymousreply 86March 22, 2024 10:29 PM

[quote]In The End of Che Diaz thread I said it looked like Sara Ramirez could distill beer in her ribcage and someone said that is the best description of someone they had ever heard. That lifted my spirits for a long time.

Not as sad as Oh, dearing gets me hard, but definitely up there.

by Anonymousreply 87March 22, 2024 10:29 PM

[quote] Sorry, Davida/Greg. I meant Poo Shoes, not Poo Soes.

Now who is Davida?

by Anonymousreply 88March 22, 2024 10:30 PM

My dirty little secret is whoever posted on another thread,

[quote] Well....SMELL Miss [R5] and her moral superiority! SMELL HER!

made me laugh quietly.

by Anonymousreply 89March 22, 2024 10:38 PM

I'll respond to a thread without having scrolled through the 421 posts and will sometimes repeat what has already been said.

by Anonymousreply 90March 22, 2024 10:43 PM

[quote] I'll respond to a thread without having scrolled through the 421 posts and will sometimes repeat what has already been said.

Mein Führer

by Anonymousreply 91March 22, 2024 10:45 PM

Glad I'm not the only one who has always suspected poo = recipe troll. Same exact MO and typing style and the fact it vehemently denies it screams "methinks it doth protest too much". Recipe troll reeks of female.

by Anonymousreply 92March 22, 2024 10:49 PM

[quote] Glad I'm not the only one who has always suspected poo = recipe troll. Same exact MO and typing style and the fact it vehemently denies it screams "methinks it doth protest too much". Recipe troll reeks of female.

There is no shortage of conspiracy theorists.

If Poo Shoes has a similar “typing style” to me, she sounds lovely.

Why do I vehemently deny it?

Because it’s not true.

Vehement denial does not indicate lying. You know?

R92, are you a child beater? Be careful how you respond.

by Anonymousreply 93March 22, 2024 11:05 PM

R47 I think the bulk of the more aggressive fans moved over to a private Reddit page. I too do not see any new Heartstopper threads started so looks like they have all fled the site.

by Anonymousreply 94March 22, 2024 11:14 PM

I still giggle at every post mimicking Liza's speech, and I always will.

Also, I'm a big Camilla fan and try to work her into every BRF thread.

by Anonymousreply 95March 22, 2024 11:15 PM

I’ve lost that feature in which, when you see “Someone liked your response R#,” the R number acted as a link, too, and I do use Safari.

by Anonymousreply 96March 22, 2024 11:27 PM

Me too. ^

by Anonymousreply 97March 22, 2024 11:32 PM

R95 They have and you had to post your Reddit username in the thread as a verification tactic. The moderator of the group needed to look at your post history to see if you’re legit or a troll (or a Sebastian fan which is illegal). Truly unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 98March 22, 2024 11:39 PM

^ Meant for 94

by Anonymousreply 99March 22, 2024 11:39 PM

I also find Mike Johnson attractive, and masturbate furiously whenever someone posts a picture of him.

by Anonymousreply 100March 22, 2024 11:43 PM

Yank while you can, pussy fag, we're about to bench him for Jesus and shit.

by Anonymousreply 101March 22, 2024 11:49 PM

LOL - MARGE, not Mary! Sorry, bombed.

by Anonymousreply 102March 22, 2024 11:49 PM

[quote]R88/Greg: Now who is Davida?

Poo Shoes.

She's so called because of her most famous - or infamous - thread, '𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫,' and because for a time a few years back, it would draw admin censorship to post the 'D' name. So 'Poo Shoes' served as a stand-in.

Actually, as broken as the 'search function' is, there's still a wealth of information to be found by searching 'Davida' and unchecking the 'OP only' box.

by Anonymousreply 103March 23, 2024 2:17 AM

I don’t know how to post a WW. I’m dumb. Please splain to me

by Anonymousreply 104March 23, 2024 2:42 AM

You have to post something witty or clever. We decide the rest.

by Anonymousreply 105March 23, 2024 2:57 AM

Asshole

by Anonymousreply 106March 23, 2024 3:15 AM

I faked my death.

by Anonymousreply 107March 23, 2024 3:17 AM

I plan to slowly influence all data loungers to see the benefits of eugenics

by Anonymousreply 108March 23, 2024 3:56 AM

I miss German Gay Guy. He was so obviously fake and ridiculous. I miss laughing at his idiotic posts.

by Anonymousreply 109March 23, 2024 4:07 AM

I like how "Greg is always so composed even when being insulted. I also like when someone says "sure Jan", I don't know why but that always makes me laugh. I also lmao when someone says " why did so and so's career go straight down the shitter?" There's so much that I secretly enjoy about DL.

by Anonymousreply 110March 23, 2024 4:18 AM

I conduct myself with integrity and grace.

by Anonymousreply 111March 23, 2024 4:30 AM

Gerg is like the countess rising above the increasingly unhinged ranting of borderline Bethany.

by Anonymousreply 112March 23, 2024 4:42 AM

[quote] Gerg is like the countess rising above the increasingly unhinged ranting of borderline Bethany.

Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 113March 23, 2024 4:44 AM

WHET that unhinged Matt A. psycho?

by Anonymousreply 114March 23, 2024 4:48 AM

[quote]I miss German Gay Guy. He was so obviously fake and ridiculous. I miss laughing at his idiotic posts.

Or Lipstick Lesbian. Still makes me laugh how some posters worshipped her as if she were real.

by Anonymousreply 115March 23, 2024 4:58 AM

People worshipped her? I thought she was roundly despised by most. I put her and that not German gay guy on ignore. Both not funny or amusing.

by Anonymousreply 116March 23, 2024 5:01 AM

I put posters I feel have disparaged me on ignore, then I go to settings and scroll through all their posts. After that, I take them off ignore, and carry on with my browsing. I don't like keeping anyone on block - I like my DL warts and all.

by Anonymousreply 117March 23, 2024 5:39 AM

I secretly compare every interior to that of a late 1890s bordello. The Koons sculpture does not compare with a Parish print with slag glass lamp. And I should smell old cat pee when I see antique area rugs.

by Anonymousreply 118March 23, 2024 7:12 AM

While there's some trolls I could care less to hear from but I sometimes try to lure my favorite trolls when the opportunity presents itself.

by Anonymousreply 119March 23, 2024 7:21 AM

OP is the cook with the kittens right?

by Anonymousreply 120March 23, 2024 7:38 AM

[quote] OP is the cook with the kittens right?

[bold] WRONG [/bold]

See R40 and R64.

by Anonymousreply 121March 23, 2024 12:53 PM

I sometimes slap faces viciously and talk about it on the DL

by Anonymousreply 122March 23, 2024 12:58 PM

I sometimes drop a neutron bomb in the replies of a thread I'm not particularly interested in that I know will be very controversial, then immediately put the thread on ignore and never return to it again. Non-political threads only, I don't pretend to be MAGA or anything like that. They're also opinions I actually hold, so I'm not making it up out of whole cloth either.

by Anonymousreply 123March 23, 2024 1:18 PM

Lol R120 no kittens exist. It makes stuff up for attention.

by Anonymousreply 124March 23, 2024 1:22 PM

R108, focus group of one, but mission accomplished.

by Anonymousreply 125March 23, 2024 1:23 PM

Since coming to DL I have become a lot less confident about the future. I always thought liberals were the smart ones. Then I found DL.

There is no longer hope for the future. You youngens are fucked

by Anonymousreply 126March 23, 2024 1:32 PM

I like to sex threads up out of nowhere, get all these old Marys' juices flowing again. Probably related to me being bipolar, you know how messy we get.

by Anonymousreply 127March 23, 2024 1:34 PM

[quote] Lol [R120] no kittens exist. It makes stuff up for attention.

R24 talks more about my kittens than I do.

I am sitting here, drinking coffee, watching CBS Saturday Morning and petting my kittens.

I think they do exist.

by Anonymousreply 128March 23, 2024 1:53 PM

Correction ^ R124 talks more about my kittens than I do.

by Anonymousreply 129March 23, 2024 1:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130March 23, 2024 2:34 PM

Greg's pussies stink.

by Anonymousreply 131March 23, 2024 2:35 PM

[quote] Greg's pussies stink.

No, they do not.

We’ve already given them a bath and will bathe them once every five weeks.

by Anonymousreply 132March 23, 2024 2:39 PM

He is a pussy R131.

by Anonymousreply 133March 23, 2024 3:06 PM

Get a load of MARY! @ r126!

They get today’s plaque for Most Lowkey False Equivalency Troll

by Anonymousreply 134March 23, 2024 3:48 PM

[quote]We’ve already given them a bath and will bathe them once every five weeks.

I never bathed my cats (two, at different times). Neither did my mother. I thought you didn't need to.

by Anonymousreply 135March 23, 2024 3:50 PM

I have two cats, brothers, going on 15 years old. Only time I had to wash them was when they escaped from a room while we were painting… they looked like the cat that Pepe LePew mistakes for a skunk.

We didn’t even bathe them as much as washed them off with a wet rag and gently rinsed them.

by Anonymousreply 136March 23, 2024 4:00 PM

[quote] I never bathed my cats (two, at different times). Neither did my mother. I thought you didn't need to.—one of Greg's many fans

Hello, R135.

I’ve read that indoor cats never need to be bathed and I’ve also read that they should be bathed every four to six weeks. I’ve also read that it can be a good bonding time between the cat and its owner.

So, we’ll try to bathe them every five weeks or so.

Glad you’re a fan, R135.

by Anonymousreply 137March 23, 2024 4:02 PM

Orange cat takes a shower.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 23, 2024 4:07 PM

“Good bonding time” is not when you’re terrorizing a cat with water and suds in an inescapable room. It is when a human submits to the superiority of the feline through feeding, petting, or providing a comfortable place to sit for said feline(s).

by Anonymousreply 139March 23, 2024 4:08 PM

See this, R135.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140March 23, 2024 4:10 PM

Petting and picking up cats without their consent is assault. You wonder why your cat behaves in a weird fashion. It’s worried you’re going to re-traumatize or trigger memories of previous assaults. They remain disoriented.

Shame on all of you.

by Anonymousreply 141March 23, 2024 4:15 PM

Who is saying bonding and bathing a cat are the same? Good fucking lord.

by Anonymousreply 142March 23, 2024 4:19 PM

[quote] Who is saying bonding and bathing a cat are the same?

A number of sources.

by Anonymousreply 143March 23, 2024 5:03 PM

So glad this thread took this informative turn after the incessant interventions.

by Anonymousreply 144March 23, 2024 5:48 PM

I love to verbally abuse the klan grannies, magatards, and dumbvida. They’re so stupid and insane they’re easy pickings. I also love reminding bitch tits erna that a bunch of little girls traumatized him about his fat sagging sweaty bitch tits.

I love being awful to the dregs of society who don’t know how to shut up and acknowledge their own stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 145March 23, 2024 6:46 PM

[Quote] I won't even justify clicking on that link. The New York Post became a rag of yellow journalism since the Murdochs bought it around 40 years ago. It has just devolved further each year into lowest common denominator garbage and prints blatant hit pieces on anybody or anything that doesn't fit comfortably with the right wing propaganda you see on Fox.

Posts like this inspire me to link more articles from the NY Post

by Anonymousreply 146March 23, 2024 7:00 PM

I love annoying you right back, R146. There's more than one of us, but I call you sellout bitches out every time and provide an alternative link all I can. There's an alternative 80% of the time, and all it takes is a quick google search.

I also post links to graphic gay porn from time to time so the preview images gross out those who don't support gay people but are entertained by our posts.

by Anonymousreply 147March 23, 2024 7:05 PM

Not annoyed R147 though you seem to be.

by Anonymousreply 148March 23, 2024 7:31 PM

Girls! Girls!

by Anonymousreply 149March 23, 2024 7:32 PM

[Quote] I love annoying you right back, [R146]. There's more than one of us, but I call you sellout bitches out every time and provide an alternative link all I can. There's an alternative 80% of the time, and all it takes is a quick google search.

Love triggering the Sybils on DL

by Anonymousreply 150March 23, 2024 7:34 PM

I love that y'alll think I give a fuck about some unknowns addicted to a do trash Murdoch rags when it's more about the object lesson for others.

by Anonymousreply 151March 23, 2024 7:37 PM

Well, you can't be accused of being few words about it.

by Anonymousreply 152March 23, 2024 7:40 PM

I've tried to follow the instructions to "quote" another post but I'm clearly too stupid to succeed. Can someone list the steps using a dumbed down version??

please? and thanks. :)

by Anonymousreply 153March 23, 2024 7:44 PM

Directions on how to quote are in the "Post formatting" section at the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154March 23, 2024 7:46 PM

Hey r154. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 155March 23, 2024 7:51 PM

R151 tell 'us' you don't give a fuck without telling 'us' you don't give a fuck

by Anonymousreply 156March 23, 2024 7:53 PM

[quote]Orange cat takes a shower.

I've known other cats who do that or similar. I had a friend who once had me check on his cat while he was away for a few days. One of the requests was to let the sink run a trickle and let the cat stick it's head under whenever I came by.

by Anonymousreply 157March 23, 2024 8:12 PM

[quote]I’ve also read that it can be a good bonding time between the cat and its owner.

A dog wrote that.

by Anonymousreply 158March 23, 2024 8:17 PM

[quote]it's more about the object lesson for others

R151, the fact that you think you are providing an "object lesson" to others makes you look even more deranged.

by Anonymousreply 159March 23, 2024 8:18 PM

I don't give a fuck how I look to someone who likes the NY Post. I wallow in you finding me repellant.

by Anonymousreply 160March 23, 2024 8:20 PM

[quote] I wallow in you finding me repellant.

The correct word is "deranged", not "repellant".

by Anonymousreply 161March 23, 2024 8:28 PM

I wallow in that, too. Bonus!

by Anonymousreply 162March 23, 2024 8:30 PM

Count me as another disappearing OP. I've had threads I've started then gotten bored especially if trolls hijack it or two posters start bickering over some minor detail important only to them.

by Anonymousreply 163March 23, 2024 8:52 PM

[quote]I wallow in that, too. Bonus!

Is that your "object lesson" for the day?

by Anonymousreply 164March 23, 2024 9:09 PM

It's always entertaining when a DLer doesn't understand how fucking weird they sound.

by Anonymousreply 165March 23, 2024 9:11 PM

[quote] It's always entertaining when a DLer doesn't understand how fucking weird they sound.

You’re absolutely right.

by Anonymousreply 166March 23, 2024 9:20 PM

You'd know better than most, Fumonisin.

by Anonymousreply 167March 23, 2024 9:37 PM

I like asking about random cities and towns like Gary Indiana. I’ll probably never visit and I’m genuinely curious

by Anonymousreply 168March 23, 2024 9:40 PM

I flick my boogers at Greg.

by Anonymousreply 169March 23, 2024 10:40 PM

[quote] I flick my boogers at Greg.

You sound charming.

by Anonymousreply 170March 23, 2024 10:44 PM

I am honestly happy that my WW count is three times higher than my total posted replies count. I don’t start many threads but do try to make witty replies.

by Anonymousreply 171March 23, 2024 11:20 PM

Did I just read that Greg bathes with his cats after bondage sessions with them?

by Anonymousreply 172March 23, 2024 11:27 PM

I have the HORRIBLE habit of starting threads that aren't about trans, the royal family or how about Biden is senile and not a good president

Therefore I don't get a lot of replies on my threads in this RIGHTWING TROLL infested message board where the same annoying threads are started again, again and again...

by Anonymousreply 173March 24, 2024 12:15 AM

I use the word "gash" sparingly, preferring the less pejorative "cunt," but when I use the g-word, you really have it coming to you.

Hardly a dirty little secret, just an admission.

by Anonymousreply 174March 24, 2024 12:18 AM

I'm sometimes a little stoned when I post, hence rambling long run on sentences. I frequently choose the clips I choose to illustrate the vast reservoir of pop culture minutae stuck in my brain and remind myself that I once had a superpower. before Wikipedia made me obsolete. Also, never enough dick pics. They do make the world go round.

But to parrot another poster, I am so sorry the youngs are inheriting a shitty world we were too lazy and cheap to make better.

by Anonymousreply 175March 24, 2024 12:51 AM

I dislike when my links don't show a preview, so I sometimes search for a photo of a celeb for like 20 mins to get a good preview. I won't use ibb or imgur (which I think still shows previews) to upload a local file or cropped screenshot, unless I absolutely have to. Twitter used to always show up, but it hasn't been consistent for some time. Ironically, the semi-banned UK-based DailyM**l often shows a good link preview. I remember the glory days when IG photos showed link previews.

by Anonymousreply 176March 24, 2024 1:09 AM

Thank you for your service, R176. It's the little sacrifices like yours that keep this place from turning into a complete dump.

by Anonymousreply 177March 24, 2024 1:12 AM

[quote] Did I just read that Greg bathes with his cats after bondage sessions with them?

Just the one time.

by Anonymousreply 178March 24, 2024 4:22 AM

[quote]Gerg is like the countess rising above the increasingly unhinged ranting of borderline Bethany.

Greg IS Eggs al la Francaise!

by Anonymousreply 179March 24, 2024 9:01 AM

BTW Greg is NOT the OP, thank you.

The OP is the “My husband pissed his pants and I don’t know how to take it.”

by Anonymousreply 180March 24, 2024 9:04 AM

[quote] BTW, I miss when clicking on an alert would take you directly to your comment instead of JUST to the thread itself.

I was wondering why Muriel did this.

by Anonymousreply 181March 24, 2024 12:13 PM

PS it only does this on my iPad. My desktop is unaffected.

by Anonymousreply 182March 24, 2024 12:15 PM

Thank you for clearing that up, R180.

by Anonymousreply 183March 24, 2024 2:54 PM

R180 So Greg pissed his pants?

by Anonymousreply 184March 25, 2024 2:13 PM

No, R184, I am not married to the OP.

Did you do poorly in school?

by Anonymousreply 185March 25, 2024 2:39 PM

no, Greg, He just does poorly at jokes.

by Anonymousreply 186March 25, 2024 5:59 PM

[quote] no, Greg, He just does poorly at jokes.

Very poorly, in my estimation.

by Anonymousreply 187March 25, 2024 6:40 PM

R187 Go hose out your filth trench, Greg.

by Anonymousreply 188March 25, 2024 6:54 PM

[quote] Go hose out your filth trench, Greg.

How old are you?

by Anonymousreply 189March 25, 2024 7:31 PM

I watch threads and bore of them by the next day so unwatch them pretty quickly.

by Anonymousreply 190March 28, 2024 4:50 AM

I am DL’s favorite poster - on threads abandoned two years ago, when I was typing garbage during blackouts, and when I couldn’t find apostrophes on my keyboard.

I feel like Jerry Lewis at a gimpy kid telethon. You lay all your LOVE on me!

by Anonymousreply 191March 28, 2024 8:50 AM

^ you still sound blackedout R191

by Anonymousreply 192March 28, 2024 10:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!