Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson defends his old lady.

What you gotta realize," he told Rolling Stone UK in an interview published March 20, "is that what most people were doing in their twenties, I was doing when I was 13."

Aaron continued, "You're doing something too quickly for someone else? I don't understand that. What speed are you supposed to enjoy life at? It's bizarre to me"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 29, 2024 3:12 AM

"What you gotta realize," he told Rolling Stone UK in an interview published March 20, "is that what most people were doing in their twenties, I was doing when I was 13."

Oh, you naughty boy...

by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2024 11:03 PM

This quote is very telling:

'But while he knows his wife is "a great filmmaker and a wonderful storyteller," he admitted it can be hard to shake off criticisms of their relationship.

"There's a protectiveness that I feel," he shared. "I think it's really difficult. There's also part of me that feels like if something didn't work, I'm the one that's responsible"

by Anonymousreply 2March 20, 2024 11:05 PM

Defends her? Going by that quote he's trying to get her arrested.

by Anonymousreply 3March 20, 2024 11:08 PM

[quote]"There's a protectiveness that I feel," he shared. "I think it's really difficult. There's also part of me that feels like if something didn't work, I'm the one that's responsible"

That quote is him specifically talking about when he is in her films and how if they don't work out he feels responsible. Which is understandable as he is the consumer facing person for the project.

by Anonymousreply 4March 20, 2024 11:30 PM

[quote] I was doing when I was 13.

Would that include HER?

by Anonymousreply 5March 20, 2024 11:57 PM

Did his wife write this when they had a child but then came back together???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2024 10:36 AM

I think they are both promoting the Hollywood ephebophilia agenda while in private Aaron Perry Johnson can sleep around with whoever he wants while she directs movies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2024 10:43 AM

[quote]Aaron Taylor-Johnson defends his old lady.

As James Bond would.

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2024 10:45 AM

I have anutha theory. I found his old private Facebook and there he posted a picture of him when he was 16. You can see that he has wide child bearing hips which according to research means that he is gay. Could marrying and having children with the old woman be a bearding situation to prevent gay rumors from ever happening in the first place? I have actually never seen those two kids of his and if he is so fertile and immediately got someone pregnant, why wasn't he a UK teenage chav dad at 15 already? Based on his slutty behavior he describes in the interview above, I'd think so. My conclusion is that he is gay and closeted with a grandma-beard..It explains his high pitched voice and homosexual hairstyle/ clothing choice. No, this ain't wishful thinking because I am not attracted to men with small praying mantis skulls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2024 10:54 AM

He sure looked like a twink here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2024 11:00 AM

So the next Bond girl will be Dame Judy Dench playing N , M’s twin sister.

by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2024 11:03 AM

Is this a lipstick lesbian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2024 11:03 AM

Looks like a picture from a gay dating app. Even Toothy Tile looked manlier at his age in 1997.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2024 11:05 AM

I think he just likes attention and she gave him plenty.

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2024 11:08 AM

R14 how? Hairy vulvar vestibule?

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2024 11:12 AM

He filmed a tv drama when he was 16/17 when he played a student fucking his teacher.

21 minutes in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2024 11:13 AM

R16 predictive programming

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2024 11:14 AM

He shouldn’t feel like he has to defend her. Social media and anonymity is breeding uneducated, insecure, unhappy and cruel people. If he and his wife are happy that’s all that matters. No one else should care.

by Anonymousreply 18March 25, 2024 11:18 AM

R15 she clapped wildly after he showed her that he could do a backflip

by Anonymousreply 19March 25, 2024 11:19 AM

R18 I don't think he is happy because he looks drugged up and twice his age and I remember he complained about his crying babies on social media back when they were born. She stole his youth from him and he slowly realizes it hence the alcohol wrinkles on his face.

by Anonymousreply 20March 25, 2024 11:24 AM

Jesus Christ quote is not about him having sex with women while he was a child. The quote is about him being a wage earner and supporting himself and his family as a child. This is the oldest trope in Hollywood about child actors. They have adulthood thrust upon them at a very young age, and begin act like adults far earlier than they should be. Then they go insane, like Britney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 25, 2024 11:33 AM

It’s giving Mary Kay Letourneau and Vili Fualaau

by Anonymousreply 22March 25, 2024 12:02 PM

What if he was actually neurodivergent and married Sam Taylor, a much older person, because he, as many neurodivergent people do, was seeking a neurotypical caretaker to do stuff for him, like remember where he put his keys or stop him from walking headfirst into traffic?

It’s not unheard of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 25, 2024 12:13 PM

Does his wife carry a bag of oranges around to correct him when he steps out of line like Simon Halls does?

by Anonymousreply 24March 25, 2024 12:47 PM

Oh i was just joking but in his old interviews he does have all the traits

Very fidgety, looks down when speaking, touches his face a lot, has that “inward” looking expression

So if he was neurodivergent and seeking a neurotypical caretaker, Sam would have been ideal. A literal director to direct him. Just like Duckling ended up with Mr. Peabody, a publicist who could tell him how to behave in Hollywood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 25, 2024 2:29 PM

R24 what are the oranges for?

by Anonymousreply 26March 28, 2024 3:06 PM

What's the appeal of old snatch, I don't get it? Doesn't he want kids, too?

by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2024 3:07 PM

They have two kids together.

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2024 3:27 PM

[quote] They have two kids together.

She bore him children?!

by Anonymousreply 29March 28, 2024 3:39 PM

Yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 28, 2024 4:45 PM

[quote] What you gotta realize," he told Rolling Stone UK in an interview published March 20, "is that what most people were doing in their twenties, I was doing when I was 13."

Uh, does he realize what he’s admitting here?

by Anonymousreply 31March 28, 2024 5:05 PM

Yes r31. Read R21.

by Anonymousreply 32March 28, 2024 5:10 PM

Why does he always style himself now like a cheap gangster in Blackpool? He always looks awful despite the great body.

by Anonymousreply 33March 28, 2024 5:30 PM

R30 Sorry but I would be ashamed posing with my 45 year old pregnancy belly that carries a fetus from a teenager.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 28, 2024 9:56 PM

His marriage is a potential PR obstacle to him representing the Bond brand.

by Anonymousreply 35March 29, 2024 12:10 AM

I hope he's not selected as Bond so there won't be so many threads about him. He's greasy looking and has an ugly haircut.

by Anonymousreply 36March 29, 2024 12:20 AM

Prior to Craig Bond was a man who would fuck anything with legs, but a marries man is an issue for the "brand"?

[quote]He's greasy looking and has an ugly haircut.

His character in "Bullet Train" was sleazy, but well put together, but Aaron just looks sleazy. He looked like a Vegas lounge lizard during its press run.

by Anonymousreply 37March 29, 2024 12:24 AM

I think it’s a huge obstacle R35, practically impossible to overcome. Not sure how he gets an offer with this hanging over him. And it will definitely be talked about in the press if he gets Bond.

by Anonymousreply 38March 29, 2024 3:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!