Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kathy Griffin hires Private Investigator to track down her missing estranged husband.

Kathy Griffin has hired a professional sleuth to track down her estranged husband after failing to serve him divorce papers.

The former “Fashion Police” co-host enlisted a private investigator to locate Randy Bick after she kicked him out of her Los Angeles mansion, but even he couldn’t find the marketing executive, according to court documents obtained by Page Six.

“[Bick] left the former family residence at [Griffin’s] request and has not been in contact with her or told him where he is residing or staying,” the documents state.

“[Griffin] retained the services of a Private Investigator to serve [Bick], but this too has been unsuccessful. [Griffin] will make further attempts to locate Respondent and will now take steps to enter his default.”

Though the stand-up comedian has been unable to locate Bick, he has been actively posting on X as recently as Tuesday.

Bick didn’t immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.

Griffin, 63, filed for divorce from Bick, 46, in December — just days before their fourth wedding anniversary. She listed the date of separation as Dec. 22, 2023, and cited irreconcilable differences as the cause of the split.

Her dissolution filing also revealed that the “My Life on the D-List” alum and Bick signed a prenuptial agreement on Dec. 23, 2019, just nine days before they said “I do” in a surprise New Year’s Day ceremony.

“Well…s–t. This sucks,” she tweeted shortly after the news of her divorce made headlines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 18, 2024 3:31 AM

Check Andy Cohen's apartment.

by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2024 8:28 PM

This poor bitch has reached Britney level crazy. She needs a conservatorship.

by Anonymousreply 2March 20, 2024 8:31 PM

She's a mess.

by Anonymousreply 3March 20, 2024 8:34 PM

What is the etiquette after you kick someone out of the house? Are they expected to contact you with a new address in case of legal process or the need to forward important mail?

by Anonymousreply 4March 20, 2024 8:34 PM

Her face explains why he left, so there’s just the where that needs answered.

by Anonymousreply 5March 20, 2024 8:43 PM

I love her comedy but would NEVER want to meet her in person.

by Anonymousreply 6March 20, 2024 8:48 PM

Team Kathy Forever

by Anonymousreply 7March 20, 2024 9:05 PM

She's still a pathetic name dropper. She can't stop talking about people way more famous than her. And of course her gays.

"I’m so excited about that new microphone! It does make me feel like a pop star! I’m going to see Madonna on Thursday – who I’ve never met and I’m a little scared to meet her. I’m going with Sia and Rosie O’Donnell, so we might go backstage. I thought that’ll be my opener for Madonna, like “Madonna, we finally meet because have the same mic. We are both on the road now.” I try to make myself like I’m in her category [Laughs].

You both have your little headset mics. You are obviously twins.

[Laughs] Who are we kidding? I can still bow down to Madonna, and if I get to meet her, I might faint. I mean, I’m just a gay guy on the inside. I still wanna meet Madonna!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 20, 2024 9:37 PM

Why, Kathy, Why? A man is not plan. Yet she went out and did it again.

by Anonymousreply 9March 20, 2024 10:05 PM

She's been through a lot. The little salons she's been hosting sound fulfilling, and I think she should focus on those and her friendships. I don't think relationships or marriage were ever her strong suits, so maybe just accept that and enjoy her old age.

by Anonymousreply 10March 20, 2024 10:10 PM

So much drama with this one.

by Anonymousreply 11March 20, 2024 10:14 PM

B-I-P-O-L-A-R

by Anonymousreply 12March 20, 2024 10:23 PM

R10 She's going on tour this year. Would you go see her?

by Anonymousreply 13March 20, 2024 10:25 PM

She lost me with the tranny crap.

Sorry, Kathy. It was great while it lasted.

by Anonymousreply 14March 20, 2024 10:32 PM

[quote] “[Griffin] retained the services of a Private Investigator to serve [Bick], but this too has been unsuccessful. [Griffin] will make further attempts to locate Respondent and will now take steps to enter his default.”

I find it hard to believe that an investigator can't find this "marketing executive" husband. Maybe she did just enough of a search to ask a judge for default judgment.

She must have had an airtight prenup.

She should just forget about marriage, already.

by Anonymousreply 15March 20, 2024 10:36 PM

She did this same shit with her ex husband. She tired of him, got him to sign an NDA for a settlement and then afterwards, told everybody she dumped him because he stole money from her for gambling. He attempted to refute that on his blog at the time and she threatened to sue him for violating the NDA. He spoke about it carefully way back when but she REALLY fucked that guy over and ruined his reputation. He was a successful IT guy, maybe he still is. But I followed him for a long time and felt for him because of how she kicked him out of the marital home, waited for the NDA then completely trashed him for sympathy. I’ve never felt the same about her since then.

by Anonymousreply 16March 20, 2024 10:46 PM

She’s been way too manic lately

by Anonymousreply 17March 20, 2024 10:58 PM

She is a mess. Her “my gays” annoys the hell out of me. But she does seem to have had a long run of bad luck so I wish her well.

by Anonymousreply 18March 20, 2024 11:13 PM

So, she's going to slag off this husband too when the papers are signed and filed, r16? Sounds like it. I wonder what he's"guilty" of. I thought she did the last husband dirty and now I know she did, thanks to your comment. That accusation of stealing from her was such bullshit. Cheap bitch.

by Anonymousreply 19March 20, 2024 11:18 PM

She's had good work. Not bad for 63 (and her god given limitations).

by Anonymousreply 20March 20, 2024 11:19 PM

They'll find him buried in her garden.

by Anonymousreply 21March 20, 2024 11:23 PM

Whatever happened to Matt?

by Anonymousreply 22March 20, 2024 11:28 PM

Matt is a thief. He admitted it.

by Anonymousreply 23March 20, 2024 11:42 PM

R16 is crazy. Her book went into detail about her how her first husband stole from her and how it was a big thing and ruined their relationship. I don't think she would fabricate something like that out of thin air. It would have been so much easier to call him an asshole or say things just didn't work out. The level of detail makes me think it happened.

by Anonymousreply 24March 21, 2024 12:31 AM

R17: "She’s been way too manic lately"

LATELY???

by Anonymousreply 25March 21, 2024 12:34 AM

Good work as in good plastic surgery? You have got to be joking. She’s a ginger with thin skin. That is not good work.

by Anonymousreply 26March 21, 2024 12:42 AM

[quote]"“[Griffin] retained the services of a Private Investigator to serve [Bick], but this too has been unsuccessful.

In eight months I'll look forward to Kathys long winded story on Instagram about how the investigator was also in on it and taking advantage of her while ripping her off the entire time.

by Anonymousreply 27March 21, 2024 12:48 AM

I love Kathy Griffin's X-File episode and I wish her well in her endeavor to find her awol hubbie but I wish she would not hold up severed heads of politicians. For heavens sake, tachy. Hard to believe she was a co-host on the Fashion Police.

Btw; I sure miss Joan Rivers. Doggone it. Has it been ten years?

by Anonymousreply 28March 21, 2024 1:14 AM

[quote]But she does seem to have had a long run of bad luck

None of which, I'm sure, she brought on herself.

by Anonymousreply 29March 21, 2024 1:23 AM

Holy shit! She looks like Norma Desmond.

by Anonymousreply 30March 21, 2024 1:29 AM

[quote]In eight months I'll look forward to Kathys long winded story on Instagram about how the investigator was also in on it and taking advantage of her while ripping her off the entire time.

Just what I was thinking. "Listen I'll pay you double if you don't tell that bitch where I am."

by Anonymousreply 31March 21, 2024 1:36 AM

[quote]she kicked him out of the marital home

Mary

by Anonymousreply 32March 25, 2024 10:12 AM

He's responded...

[quote]Kathy Griffin’s estranged husband Randy Bick has responded to the comedian’s petition for divorce after she hired a private investigator to locate him. In the court filing, Bick requested spousal support and attorney’s fees be covered by Griffin in accordance with the former couple’s prenuptial agreement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 25, 2024 10:16 AM

If she meets Madonna, she can talk all about “Borderline.”

by Anonymousreply 34March 25, 2024 10:48 AM

FFS Griffin is a walking fucking disaster.

by Anonymousreply 35March 25, 2024 11:05 AM

[quote]In eight months I'll look forward to Kathys long winded story on Instagram about how the investigator was also in on it and taking advantage of her while ripping her off the entire time.

Or married to him.

by Anonymousreply 36March 25, 2024 11:52 AM

Young and able-bodied, and asking for spousal support after less than four years?

by Anonymousreply 37March 25, 2024 11:55 AM

R8 That's some weapon-grade cringe.

by Anonymousreply 38March 25, 2024 12:22 PM

She’s still quite rich 🤑.

I just asked Siri how much is worth – $35 million as of 2022.

by Anonymousreply 39March 25, 2024 12:28 PM

Because Siri is all-knowing when it comes to Kathy Griffin's finances.

by Anonymousreply 40March 25, 2024 4:37 PM

[quote]Young and able-bodied, and asking for spousal support after less than four years?

He's entitled to it.

by Anonymousreply 41March 25, 2024 4:52 PM

This is what happens when you have Lily Tomlin officiate your marriage.

Always!

by Anonymousreply 42March 25, 2024 4:55 PM

Whatever money this very plain looking man can get from crazy Kathy has been hard earned.

And I believe 35 million is a low number. Kathy has crossed the bridge at this point but she had a good long run. And she seems to be good with her cash.

by Anonymousreply 43March 29, 2024 7:58 PM

Larry David is a cunt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 17, 2024 2:10 AM

She had that grifter Yashar Ali staying with her, remember she had a hard time getting rid of him. She has issues.

by Anonymousreply 45April 17, 2024 2:15 AM

There was a time when she was extremely funny.

by Anonymousreply 46April 17, 2024 2:21 AM

[quote]Kathy Griffin, who appeared on episode 1 of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm,' slams Larry David, HBO

Kathy Griffin has become utterly exhausting. I can't believe I used to find her funny.

by Anonymousreply 47April 17, 2024 3:02 AM

Is she hiring another private investigator to track down her estranged career?

by Anonymousreply 48April 17, 2024 3:14 AM

For the love of gawd, did anyone check the bath houses?

by Anonymousreply 49April 17, 2024 3:23 AM

Is this husband even real, or did she make this all up?

by Anonymousreply 50April 17, 2024 3:27 AM

She has borderline personality disorder. She’s dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 51April 17, 2024 3:46 AM

Kathy will tell you herself that she's worth $70 million. And in the next breath she'll tell you what a VICTIM she is for being a woman! And then in the breath after that she'll remind you that she holds the record for having more televised comedy specials than any other human being in history. But never forget: She's a victim being held down by the white man!!!

by Anonymousreply 52April 17, 2024 3:51 AM

[quote]Griffin's upcoming tour is centered around the various hardships she has endured in recent years, including a lung cancer diagnosis that resulted in the removal of half a lung.

Sounds like an enjoyable, knee-slapping way to spend an evening.

by Anonymousreply 53April 17, 2024 10:18 AM

She’s become a female version of Kevin Sessums, but with money and wit!

by Anonymousreply 54April 17, 2024 10:35 AM

[quote]Griffin's upcoming tour is centered around the various hardships she has endured in recent years, including a lung cancer diagnosis that resulted in the removal of half a lung.

Will audience members be presented with razor blades upon admission?

by Anonymousreply 55April 17, 2024 9:08 PM

She made a career out of trashing women and now wants to be a feminist. She’s such a pos.

by Anonymousreply 56April 17, 2024 9:14 PM

She should make friends with that Frankel monster. Peas in a pod.

by Anonymousreply 57April 17, 2024 11:36 PM

She greatly overestimates the public's interest in her endless travails.

by Anonymousreply 58April 18, 2024 1:29 AM

This bitch used to be "too good" for podcasts. Now she's on every fucking podcast in existence telling the exact same staaaaaaale tales. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 59April 18, 2024 2:49 AM

[quote] She's a mess.

Totally. I think the cancer meds may have messed up her brain.

by Anonymousreply 60April 18, 2024 3:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!