Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“American Horror Story: Delicate Part Two”

The trailer is here for Part Two of our new fav season of AHS! Looks good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 28, 2024 1:29 AM

"Thank you for continuing to employ me despite my abuse rumors and general unlikability, Ryan Murphy!"

by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2024 8:51 PM

I had forgotten how terrible this season is.

by Anonymousreply 2April 6, 2024 12:45 PM

It was interesting for a two episodes but I gave up on the 5th one. Dragging it out.

by Anonymousreply 3April 6, 2024 12:49 PM

I can’t tell if this season has lost the plot, or if it never really had one. Six episodes in and it’s just circling… the drain

by Anonymousreply 4April 6, 2024 1:52 PM

This crap still on?

by Anonymousreply 5April 6, 2024 2:03 PM

Yes R5. I'm watching too because I must finish what I started.

SPOILER Still trying to process the scene of the dad fucking the bird lady while his wife is having blood drained?

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2024 12:12 PM

Does this season have anything to do with the book on which it’s based?

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2024 12:37 PM

I stuck with this series up until this season. What a dud. Horrible "story," horrible cast and TWO PARTS? I can't believe how bad it is.

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2024 1:59 PM

This season has been truly terrible.

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2024 12:18 PM

That was some weird shit. I did like Kim K., though.

by Anonymousreply 10April 28, 2024 1:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!