Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Inside Luann de Lesseps’ art-filled luxury apartment on NYC’s Upper East Side

What I love about this space is that there is so much light,” she told us of her modern living space, adding, “There’s floor-to-ceiling windows which I love. It gives great city views.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 16, 2024 4:45 AM

I guess she's a drunk?

by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2024 2:51 AM

She's obviously broke.

by Anonymousreply 2March 20, 2024 3:00 AM

I love Luann. She started as a prissy, uptight asshole with a title she lorded over everyone, to a horny old cougar with a smoker’s voice, who will fuck any man she can get her gnarled hands on.

On this last Ultimate Girls’ Trip, the #1 storyline was Who Will Give Lu Dick. She was out of control, like a cat in heat dragging her ass on the ground.

And on the last night she got Prime Dick-a smoking hot French guy working in their villa.

She’s one of the best Housewives of any franchise. Bethenny said the most horrible things to that woman and every blow was deflected by Luann. It drove Bethenny nuts.

by Anonymousreply 3March 20, 2024 3:06 AM

I see a lot of wayfair furniture up in that biotch.

by Anonymousreply 4March 20, 2024 3:07 AM

[quote]Bethenny said the most horrible things to that woman and every blow was deflected by Luann. It drove Bethenny nuts.

Not to mention LuAnn is more popular with the fans than Bethenny these days.

Could Bethenny sell out theaters?

by Anonymousreply 5March 20, 2024 6:44 AM

I don't see any art to speak of, and that place is hardly "luxurious" but I do see a woman quite high on coke. I guess her nose is were the art and luxury went.

by Anonymousreply 6March 20, 2024 9:46 AM

Countess de Home Goods.

by Anonymousreply 7March 20, 2024 10:00 AM

The furniture and art look so cheap and makeshift. The bric-a-brac is not arranged in a thoughtful way and just looks strewn around.

I expect better from a New Yorker!

by Anonymousreply 8March 20, 2024 10:05 AM

Can she not afford decent furniture? And those "floor to ceiling" windows are conspicuously 2" above floor to ceiling windows.

She gives me definite tranny vibes. And she acts somewhat spastic.

by Anonymousreply 9March 20, 2024 10:06 AM

2" S/H/B 2 '. Typical celebrity. Always lying to make herself look better than she really is.

by Anonymousreply 10March 20, 2024 10:51 AM

her roundhouse up the river was real cluttered too. she obviously loves to have lots of stuff.

by Anonymousreply 11March 20, 2024 11:07 AM

This is a TINY apartment. Rental? She does not have floor to ceiling windows. wtf.

by Anonymousreply 12March 20, 2024 11:12 AM

That’s a shitty little high rise one bedroom of which there are a million on the UES. She’s probably east of Lex which is a big no-no. It looks like it’s about 750 ft.². Overall, this is sad.

by Anonymousreply 13March 20, 2024 11:25 AM

It's decorated as if she just graduated from college.

What happened to all her money? Did she not get enough in the divorce?

by Anonymousreply 14March 20, 2024 11:42 AM

Needs some touch up paint on the door jamb.

by Anonymousreply 15March 20, 2024 11:58 AM

It looks like an Airbnb. It's not hideous, but it doesn't look like the home of a mature woman with money or class. Not that any of that describes LuAnn.

by Anonymousreply 16March 20, 2024 12:11 PM

It’s sensible not to get a place much larger at her age.

by Anonymousreply 17March 20, 2024 12:20 PM

Every time she says "and here's my ____, which I love" all I hear is "here is this crap I'm left with that reminds me every day how poor I've become".

by Anonymousreply 18March 20, 2024 12:22 PM

She seems drunk.

by Anonymousreply 19March 20, 2024 12:24 PM

That apartment is big by NYC standards. Based on the view and the fairly spacious bathroom and closets, I'm gonna say she's renting that place for about $10K a month.

by Anonymousreply 20March 20, 2024 12:26 PM

She’s had a TON of plastic surgery

but she ALWAYS looked

TRANS ⚧

by Anonymousreply 21March 20, 2024 12:29 PM

She needs to lay off the ciggies and bourbon.

by Anonymousreply 22March 20, 2024 12:36 PM

Did you suffer a fire in which everything she owned was lost? Because this place is filled with the cheapest sort of furniture and nothing more than a few years old (that's assuming she may have had some the art for a few years). I just looked at the Wayfair site to see that I had the name correct and they have better furniture than the Countess.

Those are not floor-to-ceiling windows. It looks more like an office building converted to apartments, but in any case it's in the dead zone of modern buildings, neither old enough nor recent enough to have much luxury.

I think R2 is right.

by Anonymousreply 23March 20, 2024 12:36 PM

What drug is she on? And can she not afford a bottle of shampoo?

by Anonymousreply 24March 20, 2024 12:47 PM

She was living in a 6500 square-foot house in Bridgehampton 10 years ago. She may still have a property in the Hamptons but this is a huge come down. The fact that she’s promoting it is kind of pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 25March 20, 2024 12:47 PM

This is clearly in the dead zone of the Upper East Side. It's bizarre anyone would give a "tour" of some tiny old apartment while clawing at various garage sale tchotchkes to hold them up for a camera as if they're objets d'art. I've never seen one episode of that garbage real housewives thing but I've heard you bitches talk about her for years. I thought she was supposed to be some rich, European royal-adjacent? She clearly doesn't have a pot to piss in, yet she's on a show about supposedly "rich" New York women??

by Anonymousreply 26March 20, 2024 1:01 PM

Looks like the East 90s and Second Ave.

by Anonymousreply 27March 20, 2024 1:04 PM

She's got that crib covered in her kids shitty artwork because she can't afford any decent pieces.

by Anonymousreply 28March 20, 2024 1:09 PM

[quote]but I do see a woman quite high on coke

Coke? Did I hear coke? Did someone say coke???

by Anonymousreply 29March 20, 2024 1:10 PM

She fucked Keith Hernandez in his prime. It was a one night stand but who’s counting?

by Anonymousreply 30March 20, 2024 1:48 PM

R30 Is that why he's gay now?

by Anonymousreply 31March 20, 2024 1:51 PM

Luann will always be favorite housewife because she basically turned out to be exactly the person Richard Lawson’s brilliant early housewives gawker recaps imagined her to be - a wile, Sam Shepard-esque Becky Sharp who thumbed a ride off her Indian Reserve and said to herself “here’s your one chance, Fancy.”

In fact, if Luann’s Florence Foster Jenkins cabaret act doesn’t include her bellowing out Fancy while playing the bongos in a bedazzled fedora that makes her look like a circa 2010 pickup artist, it definitely should.

by Anonymousreply 32March 20, 2024 1:52 PM

She's a delusional kook, and I love her.

by Anonymousreply 33March 20, 2024 2:08 PM

That video should've been a photo shoot; at least then they could've used tricks to make that random apt look nicer than it is. She looks great in her fuck-me boots though.

by Anonymousreply 34March 20, 2024 2:13 PM

It's certainly no chateau

by Anonymousreply 35March 20, 2024 2:27 PM

R30 She fucks everyone!

by Anonymousreply 36March 20, 2024 2:37 PM

Hilarious that she continues to use "de Lesseps" even though she's been divorced for years and remarried.

Apparently, she was the first wife, so her son gets the title - for what it's worth.

by Anonymousreply 37March 20, 2024 2:49 PM

Luann’s apartment looking like it belongs to the mistress of the head coach of the New York Islanders is totally on brand for her.

And for all the many humbling dressing downs and wipe outs she had on housewives, she’s one of the only cast members (across the franchises) who seems like being on reality TV has been a net positive in her life.

by Anonymousreply 38March 20, 2024 2:50 PM

I loved when Bethenny would scream obscenities at LuAnn, and LuAnn would just stare at her with a smirk on her face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 20, 2024 2:56 PM

[quote]Luann’s apartment looking like it belongs to the mistress of the head coach of the New York Islanders

LOL! Shades of the old Datalounge there. Thanks R38!!

by Anonymousreply 40March 20, 2024 3:04 PM

In OP’s photo she looks like she’s going to throw her legs in the air!

by Anonymousreply 41March 20, 2024 3:06 PM

R39 was Bethenny’s hysteria self-induced?

by Anonymousreply 42March 20, 2024 3:06 PM

The very first frame of that video tells you everything. The door and doorframe show it to be a very old building, the frame looks like the typical old wood that's been painted over and over again without being properly stripped first. The old waist-high windows also tell you a lot. It's nowhere near a $10k per month place, as someone suggested. It may even be rent controlled. If she had another home someplace, she'd no doubt show that instead. This woman lives in a tiny one bedroom apartment, barely inside the limits of Manhattan. Shows that all those housewives have always been fakes, thus willing to humiliating themselves on television for whatever crumbs and pennies the producers will throw on the floor for them.

by Anonymousreply 43March 20, 2024 3:10 PM

Her cottage in Sag Harbor was perfect R25. Not too big, gorgeously done, beautiful property. My favorite house on RHONY by far. I’d never leave if I lived there. It’s such a shame she let it go. I think there was some drama with her kids and selling it. They tried to stop her, I believe? This apartment is a rental and a dump, and a big comedown for her. I’m surprised she can’t afford better.

by Anonymousreply 44March 20, 2024 3:42 PM

I forgot about that place R11. Wtf was that???

by Anonymousreply 45March 20, 2024 3:44 PM

Most of the old school RHONY cast have struggled with their housing for the past few seasons R26. Most of them have shitty apartments now. The new cast is much richer and have real NY apartments and Hampton houses.

by Anonymousreply 46March 20, 2024 3:47 PM

Are we sure she sold her Sag Harbor house? The latest I could find on it is that she was seeking to rent it out in the summer of 2022.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 20, 2024 3:47 PM

Omg that’s humiliating R27.

by Anonymousreply 48March 20, 2024 3:48 PM

So she still has it R47? I mean, even if she’s using that for income she could easily rent or buy something much better in Manhattan. What is she spending her money on?

by Anonymousreply 49March 20, 2024 3:53 PM

[quote]What is she spending her money on?

Poppers and blow, honey.

by Anonymousreply 50March 20, 2024 3:55 PM

It’s also surprising to me the Sag Harbor house would be on the market for so long. It’s easily worth 10 mil, location and beachfront are excellent, and the house is beautifully done. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 51March 20, 2024 3:56 PM

She’s probably getting what? 200k? If she’s renting the Sag Harbor place for the high season.

After taxes and maintenance, I think you’d still have to be doing a lot of cameos and promo appearances (which she does) to keep both it and a one-bedroom pied a terre in the city running.

I think Sonja now has to live with her sister out in Virginia or Tennessee. Without her housewives’ salary she can’t even afford to be in that seemingly unsalable townhouse on a part-time basis.

by Anonymousreply 52March 20, 2024 4:03 PM

They should do a series when they are all busted and 60 about how busted they all are.

by Anonymousreply 53March 20, 2024 4:06 PM

They did r53-two of them actually. There’s Welcome to Crappie Lake, in which Sonja and LuAnn go to some shithole in the Midwest to help a dying town (and fuck the locals). And the recent Ultimate Girls Trip, which brought Luann, Sonja, Dorinda, Ramona, Kelly and Kristen Taekman to Dt Barths.

Luann was sued a few years ago by her kids and The Count. She was supposed to set up a trust for the kids after the home in the Hamptons she was won in the divorce was sold. Instead LuAnn kept the money and bought the Sag Harbor house.

Her son Noel apparently stopped speaking to her a few years ago. The big daughter still talks to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 20, 2024 4:17 PM

She has a cabaret act? Is it good or popular? Has anyone seen it? Inquiring minds want to know!

by Anonymousreply 55March 20, 2024 4:26 PM

The random column in the windows irritates.

by Anonymousreply 56March 20, 2024 4:26 PM

It’s terrible R55, and she’s terrible in it, but people go.

by Anonymousreply 57March 20, 2024 4:36 PM

I think Luann ended up putting her kids on the title of her Sag Harbor place to get out of hot water on having blown their half of the sale of the Bridgehampton place on cocaine and turquoise statement jewelry.

I would be furious if my mom had done that, but since Luann’s not my mom, I think it’s hilarious that her attitude towards to the whole thing was like “whoops…. yeah…. you got me. Yeah, fair dues, that was my bad. Anyways, LIFE IS A CABARET!”

by Anonymousreply 58March 20, 2024 4:43 PM

I kind of want to go see Luann play Modesto.

by Anonymousreply 59March 20, 2024 4:48 PM

Yeah but The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip doesn't go into the details of their bustedness. Their bodies falling apart, their financial woes, their failed dreams and relationships, and facing the realities of being old and invisible.

by Anonymousreply 60March 20, 2024 4:53 PM

This apartment needs a recalculation of the placement of the furniture and personal items, something is off.

The kitchen looks dark, nothing light fixtures including under light counters can't fix.

A small kitchen is not a turnoff if you eat out a lot and have no interest in preparing meals.

The placement of the cheap looking wardrobe in the hallway between the kitchen and entrance is very blocking energy.

by Anonymousreply 61March 20, 2024 5:02 PM

Luann’s Countess De Lave-meets-Cristal Conners personality basically ensures that no matter what, she’s a “shoulders back, tits up and out” survivor who is never down for long, R60.

But watching the various Ultimate Girls Trips, I felt like I totally got a window into Sonja, Dorinda, Kelly and even Ramona’s existential angst.

by Anonymousreply 62March 20, 2024 5:07 PM

You'd be surprised (or maybe not) just how many fancy houses the Real Housewives producers have had to rent for some of the skanks on all their shows to live in while filming to make it look like they were well to do.

by Anonymousreply 63March 20, 2024 5:07 PM

'Art' you say?

by Anonymousreply 64March 20, 2024 5:14 PM

I feel bad for Sonja, she’s hit hard times. From what she said on Girls Trip, it sounds like she leased out the townhouse and is couch surfing, she mentioned that losing the Housewives paycheck hurt her financially.

You can always tell when a Housewife is in a borrowed or rented home-they don’t have pictures or anything personal on display. In the past , another tell of financial woes was if they drove a Land Rover-all the Atlanta and New Jersey bitches used to drive them, as I think they had a deal with Bravo. But now some of the rich ones (like Kyle) have taken advantage of that and drive them too.

Unfortunately, I think we will see less of their real homes in the future. Before getting Housewives of Salt Lake City, Monica Garcia stalked her future castmates got their home addresses . Since that season ended at least 2 of them have sold their homes. And on Reddit, people are finding the Housewives’ homes and revealing where they live.

by Anonymousreply 65March 20, 2024 5:16 PM

I've always referred to her as Luann de Hiccups because I picture her as an old sot.

by Anonymousreply 66March 20, 2024 5:17 PM

R62 yes that's a true and witty observation.

by Anonymousreply 67March 20, 2024 6:14 PM

Never forget...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 20, 2024 6:31 PM

100% R42. Bethenney working herself up is always hilarious. One of the best was when she was holding a glass of water and trying to make it look like her hand was shaking from hysteria. It was such terrible acting that the producers and editors kept pointing it out and doing closeups on her hand to show how stupid it looked.

by Anonymousreply 69March 20, 2024 6:48 PM

Is the bathroom sink still fixed to the wall? Or did it fall off after she fucked one of her builders on it like Sonja?

by Anonymousreply 70March 20, 2024 6:53 PM

That makes sense R58. Putting the kids on the Sag Harbor title as a means of paying off their portion of what should have been the trust. It sucks they rent it out though.

by Anonymousreply 71March 20, 2024 6:55 PM

She did have that nice Sag Harbor ir Hamptons house with the brown shingles.

She was dumb to remarry and lose her Countess title.

She is an alcoholic, probably, and a smoker. She has blown out her vocal cords.

She was a nurse, at some point, so I give her credit for that.

She could handle Bethenney, but backed down and kissed her ass, like everyone else.

She is one of the more intelligent HWs, but she has gone downhill. She needd to stop drinking.

She is a good looking woman, tall, without a ton of plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 72March 20, 2024 7:15 PM

Idk what her cabaret is like, but here is Luann recording her hit single, "Money Can't Buy You Class".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 20, 2024 7:32 PM

[quote]It’s terrible, and she’s terrible in it, but people go.

Fools and their money.

by Anonymousreply 74March 20, 2024 7:35 PM

When she started on RHOA they had to lease a house for NeNe Leakes as she was stony broke at the time. On one show they had her revisiting & reminiscing about her "childhood home" in Athens, Ga.. It was a rather palatial home in a nice neighborhood. That was later revealed to be a complete con job as well.

by Anonymousreply 75March 20, 2024 7:38 PM

[quote]That was later revealed to be a complete con job as well.

Bye, wig... Bye.

by Anonymousreply 76March 20, 2024 7:41 PM

R53, if you want a show about Ramona being busted and 60, all you need to do is watch whatever season of RHONY came out in 2009.

by Anonymousreply 77March 20, 2024 7:52 PM

I really dislike Ramona. Racist, mean, etc.

by Anonymousreply 78March 20, 2024 8:23 PM

Watch the episode of RHONY when Lu goes wedding dress shopping. We meet her mom and sister. She comes from very…humble beginnings. Her sister looked like a truck driver.

by Anonymousreply 79March 20, 2024 8:27 PM

more like fart-filled.

by Anonymousreply 80March 20, 2024 8:29 PM

Damn, when did cutie Noel turn into Pirelli from Sweeney Todd?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 20, 2024 8:31 PM

DAMN! That son looks like Gomez Addams.

by Anonymousreply 82March 20, 2024 8:43 PM

Her cabaret act seems as disappointing as her apartment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 20, 2024 9:13 PM

Why am I getting amphetamine vibes from her? Something about the jerky way she inhaled and moves, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 84March 20, 2024 9:29 PM

"Why am I getting amphetamine vibes from her? Something about the jerky way she inhaled and moves, I suppose."

She's one of Andy's coke 'swans'.

by Anonymousreply 85March 20, 2024 9:31 PM

The art featured in this apartment were created by her adult children

by Anonymousreply 86March 20, 2024 9:44 PM

She’s so proud of her Nespresso machine and Jovani! collection.

by Anonymousreply 87March 20, 2024 10:00 PM

Andy’s coke swans-I like that r85.

by Anonymousreply 88March 20, 2024 10:08 PM

Her voice is so low and shot to hell, I can't believe anyone pays to see her perform.

by Anonymousreply 89March 20, 2024 10:14 PM

She's one career failure away from working in Tijuana strip clubs grabbing dollar bills off the tables with her cooch, and doing donkey shows on Saturday nights.

by Anonymousreply 90March 20, 2024 11:29 PM

Here’s her nurse days photo. She was a diamond in the rough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 21, 2024 12:02 AM

Or just rough

by Anonymousreply 92March 21, 2024 12:32 AM

Here’s another clip from Luann’s cabaret act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 21, 2024 1:06 AM

The clip with Bethenney having a bpd meltdown, rock hard tits up and out is something else.

by Anonymousreply 94March 21, 2024 1:45 AM

R32 for the goddamn win. That's why I come to DL!

by Anonymousreply 95March 21, 2024 2:03 AM

If Kevin Sessums bearded for Brendad Ickson and they hired Julia Allison to decorate their Hell's Kitchen abode, it would look about like this.

by Anonymousreply 96March 21, 2024 2:23 AM

My favorite Luann moment is from Season 7 of RHONY. Luann and Ramona picked up a couple of guys while the cast were on vacation in Turks and Caicos, and brought them home. Ramona let her trick sleep In Bethenny’s room, who had left early. Bethenny’s room is adjacent to uberfrau Heather’s room, and she flips out on Luann.

Part 1:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97March 21, 2024 2:45 AM

Part 2:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 21, 2024 2:46 AM

That was an entertaining moment for LuAnn, then she started talking in French, like no one could understand French.

Most of the time, though, LuAnn was boring.

by Anonymousreply 99March 21, 2024 3:50 AM

Wow, Bethenny in that video at R39. She's such an angry and abusive garbage person with a serious martyr complex. That franchise should never have had her back.

by Anonymousreply 100March 21, 2024 5:42 AM

Laughed out loud when Musto said “I’m a mother’s boy. I’m like Norman Bates basically”, because his sad-sack pad looks like the place where kitsch goes to DIE.

by Anonymousreply 101March 21, 2024 4:00 PM

I don't watch real housewives and have no clue who this bitch is. Did she start as some cabaret performer?

by Anonymousreply 102March 21, 2024 4:47 PM

R102 No, she started of as the wife of a count. He divorced her, she became a broke drunk, then decided to try being a cabaret singer to pay the bills.

by Anonymousreply 103March 21, 2024 4:52 PM

Reading the article R27, some eagle-eyed commenter said 3rd & 69th Street, and looking at Google Maps, the buildings from her patio appear to match.

Looks like some tall white building. 200 E 69th street?

by Anonymousreply 104March 21, 2024 4:53 PM

I don't think it's 200 E 69th Street. The units in that building don't appear to have balconies.

by Anonymousreply 105March 21, 2024 4:58 PM

her voice sounds like a man!

by Anonymousreply 106March 21, 2024 5:00 PM

R106 Why do you think her nickname is "Lu-man?"

by Anonymousreply 107March 21, 2024 5:04 PM

It's cute she fashioned herself as a countess but French aristocratic titles are not recognized (and haven't been since 1870) and no real and serious grandees from important families use them. This is laughable. The situation is different for German titles, slightly, as they are not legally recognized but not abolished.

by Anonymousreply 108March 21, 2024 5:06 PM

that ceiling is so low and cheap furniture

by Anonymousreply 109March 21, 2024 5:16 PM

is this the same apt she had with the guy she was with after divorce? I saw that apt and vaguely remember where it is.

I know where Ramona lives.

by Anonymousreply 110March 21, 2024 5:17 PM

I only watched the first couple of seasons and I always thought she was in great shape for her age...

by Anonymousreply 111March 21, 2024 5:18 PM

is it a good investment to buy a place in the hamptons and rent if out for the summer?

by Anonymousreply 112March 21, 2024 5:23 PM

Why in the world would you invite Page 6 go look at that place. Looks like someplace a 26 year old wannabe Wall Streeter might rent right after getting an MBA.

by Anonymousreply 113March 21, 2024 5:37 PM

That would be more like Murray Hill R113, but yes.

by Anonymousreply 114March 21, 2024 5:41 PM

I wonder if she got a rent discount to do it, R113. I remember when Dorinda moved to Midtown East on the show and wrung a bunch of solo footage out of her “exploring her new neighborhood” and “settling into her new place” and then she got “put on pause” and it turned out she was living there for free in exchange for her getting her building filmed frequently.

by Anonymousreply 115March 21, 2024 6:14 PM

I met her at a party for her book launch about 15 years ago. She was extremely tall and very beautiful. I had never watched real housewives, so didn’t know anything about her. It was a dumb party, and there was nobody of interest there otherwise. But she was game and seemed to love the gays.

by Anonymousreply 116March 21, 2024 7:04 PM

They appear to R105, you just can't see them from above

I am not a New Yorker, so I could be wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117March 21, 2024 7:22 PM

200 E 69th is, or was, a Trump branded building.

by Anonymousreply 118March 21, 2024 8:05 PM

Did Sonja sell her multistory town house?

by Anonymousreply 119March 21, 2024 8:21 PM

Whore, darlin'?

by Anonymousreply 120March 21, 2024 8:23 PM

R119, nope!

it's in a terrible location. it's right next to a parking garage...there are subway stops on either side of the street, not much privacy...

by Anonymousreply 121March 21, 2024 8:25 PM

yes, where she lives is OK. close to hunter college and now whole foods will be located right downstairs, in her building...there is also a target store a couple of blocks down.

by Anonymousreply 122March 21, 2024 8:28 PM

It's a bit cluttered and 'common.'

by Anonymousreply 123March 21, 2024 8:50 PM

Wow, her Sag Harbour house is beautiful. It has a fantastic kitchen with so much natural light! Wasn't LuAnne on Italian television back in the day? I recall an Italian game show.

by Anonymousreply 124March 21, 2024 9:03 PM

I am not a viewer or a fan of the Housewives. She seems sort of okay now and down a few pegs from her haughty self of years ago. However, I guess I just expected more. At least something neater with a bit more style.

by Anonymousreply 125March 22, 2024 2:09 AM

Will Luann next film a video of her shopping at the Target just a few blocks away?

by Anonymousreply 126March 22, 2024 2:43 PM

Her Italians friends love it.

by Anonymousreply 127March 22, 2024 3:19 PM

is this a rental? maybe that's why she didn't do much...

it's a safe area, the police station is just 1 block away.

by Anonymousreply 128March 22, 2024 4:27 PM

Since she broke up with the Count, LuAnn has either lived full time in Sag Harbor or crashed with people. That’s why she spent the first half of season 8 living with Sonja in her Upper East Side version of Grey Gardens, and why she was thrilled to marry Tom. I remember her exclaiming “I got the penthouse!,” because Tom lived on the top floor of his building.

She has had at least 2 or 3 scenes since the divorce, where she pretends to house hunt “ but I can’t find a place with the amenities I need.” This actually means “I can’t afford a studio.”

Sonja and Lu should find a cute apartment and be roommates. It could be like a drunk version of The Golden Girls.

by Anonymousreply 129March 22, 2024 4:50 PM

It’s clearly a rental R128.

by Anonymousreply 130March 22, 2024 7:32 PM

why pal Luann de Lesseps’ romance with Mary-Kate Olsen’s ‘boring’ ex-husband ‘didn’t work’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 16, 2024 4:14 AM

There is nothing boring about spending other people's money without restraint. These aged gold diggers are quite stupid

by Anonymousreply 132April 16, 2024 4:18 AM

I don't know who this woman is, but based on the video, I'm not a huge fan of her place. What she likes in terms of art is what she likes and that's OK, but... it all seems just placed randomly here and there? And it's very, very AirBnB besides those really randomly placed personal touches. It's so not my taste.

by Anonymousreply 133April 16, 2024 4:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!