Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is anyone else excited about the sexy gays on The Amazing Race 36?

Who will win, Yvonne & Melissa or Ricky & Cesar?

I had a good feeling about Rohan and his sister, but alas, ‘‘twas not to be.

I was so happy Team Mom & Son rallied to a respectable finish.

by Anonymousreply 156April 27, 2024 3:11 PM

I want evidence of Phil's apparently big dick.

And I want it now!

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2024 2:51 AM

I'll take the hot retired police chief daddy or the NFL player.

by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2024 2:54 AM

I'll take the tall pilot or the twink there with his mom.

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2024 1:16 PM

I want Juan, the military pilot. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2024 1:18 PM

I'm still trying to learn names......hopefully this will be a good season!

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2024 2:43 PM

Is there an actual thread about this season or is this it? Because that first team that was eliminated never should have been cast in the first place and I want to mitch about them and her fucking smiley face hat. What idiots.

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2024 2:45 AM

They're the ones who got stuck trying to turn the car around, right? Have they not heard of reverse?

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2024 2:59 AM

R7, exactly. The guy drives down a dead end, angles the car, and then between them, they do a three hundred point turn rather than just reversing. And before THAT, they drive out into God knows where and bucket hat girl wouldn't pull over to ask directions because she was afraid of everybody they passed. For two people who have wanted to be on the show their whole lives, they sure didn't put any effort into it. And don't get me started about COPD Dad and his tripping at the Start line. Sweet Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2024 7:54 PM

I'll take the Tall Pilot (he and his buddy apparently have wives, alas for us). I could not wait for the Spectrum Siblings (surely one or both of them are on the spectrum, and I am NOT the resident DL Autism Troll) to be Philiminated. I don't know how they got cast in the first place, other than he's a longtime fan of the show. I have a feeling Surfer Brodudes are going to bumble along for quite awhile. And I hope the Double Dutchers show us their skillz at some point!

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2024 11:20 PM

I wish there were cuter guys this season.

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2024 12:53 PM

Who knew Puerto Vallarta is a parent killer?

by Anonymousreply 11March 21, 2024 8:40 AM

I'm rooting for the military bros. I like the femme gay son and mom.

by Anonymousreply 12March 21, 2024 10:26 AM

I don't see mom and momma's boy lasting much longer. They both have health issues. This isn't The Amazing Jigsaw Puzzle.

by Anonymousreply 13March 23, 2024 7:40 PM

Why they choose the "un" physically fit baffles me. Even for a couple weeks of a feel-good story of connection or overcoming some hurdles, it's clear they'll never compete with someone who can run faster, jump higher or lift heavier. They're doomed to succeed and makes the race boring.

by Anonymousreply 14March 23, 2024 7:48 PM

[quote] I wish there were cuter guys this season.

Same here. The military guys are the hottest this season, and they're not even really that hot.

Like R12, I'm rooting for the military guys and the mom and son team.

The mom and son team are interesting. I almost feel that he's a victim of Munchausen by Proxy. He seems to have a lot of phobias and illnesses that are psychosomatic. Just my hunch.

And why is it that the SuperFans always get eliminated first?

Last season it was the brother-sister team, and the same thing happened this season.

They're SuperFans, for fuck's sake!! How do they not know how to run this race??

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2024 6:17 AM

The son in the mom and son team gives me creepy evangelical vibes, like a kid who grew up very sheltered and who was probably homeschooled.

He reminds me of Sue's gay boyfriend on "The Middle."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2024 1:06 PM

[quote] The son in the mom and son team gives me creepy evangelical vibes, like a kid who grew up very sheltered and who was probably homeschooled.

He said he WAS homeschooled.

Mainly because "everything made him sick." Including the paint on the walls at school.

Supposedly he has bad asthma. And a fear of horses, among other things.

Personally, I think it's all in his head. And his mother put it all there.

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2024 5:54 PM

R17 Well, there ya have it. I knew he was homeschooled.

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2024 6:58 PM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2024 9:05 PM

The casting this season is horrible. Really, I can't think of a season, other than that legendarily horrid "Family" season--where I thought they fucked up more. First, the two morons who got canned the first week, then you have asthmatic Dad who couldn't make it from the starting line before tripping and falling, to the mom who was virtually passing out while her son painted her face to those two idiot girls who misread a clue not once, not twice, but three times in one episode, causing them to fuck up every detour they attempted. It's just going to be almost unwatchable until those bottom feeding teams who should never have been cast are gone.

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2024 10:13 PM

R20 And don't forget the Jeff Spicoli twins, who prove two heads equal 1/2.

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2024 10:18 PM

R21, that's hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2024 10:28 PM

Definitely a boring group compared to last season.

by Anonymousreply 23March 27, 2024 10:33 PM

I've decided to skip both survivor and AR this season and instead watch Boston Rob practice his gameplay on Deal or No Deal Island.

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2024 12:32 AM

Bullshit that they put a defective boat in the mix.

by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2024 2:00 AM

And said they couldn't change boats once they chose.

by Anonymousreply 26March 28, 2024 2:05 AM

I'm so sad the twins were eliminated!!

They were so entertaining.

And they have GOT to be the most inept team ever on the race.

From changing from the cars to the cooking to the cars to the cooking, to slowly picking the beans and looking at the birds while picking, these two guys are so dumb! But it was hilarious.

I'll miss them.

Oh, and Sean has got to be on the downlow, right? Watching him throw a tantrum on the hillside, was hilarious. I get it because I'm afraid of heights, too. But still.... he was really queening out.

I had a good laugh when Munchausen Mom kept scolding her son when he was telling her to hurry up. Then when she told him to "Take a nap," I nearly choked.

That poor boy is so smothered.

by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2024 8:04 AM

Sad to lose the twins.....they were most entertaining.

Nobody else is really standing out to me yet......and I don't HATE anybody yet.....but it's early in the season.

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2024 11:13 AM

Sean having a tantrum about the hill, then making his wife pick the beans and then yelling at her to hurry up. She needs to smack the living hell out of him. What a loser. Have to admit that the chubby gays are doing way better than I thought they would.

by Anonymousreply 29March 28, 2024 2:24 PM

I don't like the gay team.

The Latino half of the team seems really nice and supportive.

But the other guy gets on my nerves. Something about him seems very bossy and pushy.

And he doesn't seem nice at all.

by Anonymousreply 30March 28, 2024 3:52 PM

I want to see the chubby gays on Penguin Island, South Africa.

by Anonymousreply 31March 29, 2024 1:47 AM

If there's a performing challenge where they have to learn choreography or sing, let's have a drinking game for how many times one of the gay couple announces he's got a background in "musical theatre". I forget which of the two already said that but I predict he will be insufferable about it should he have to don lederhosen and sing, "Eidelweiss" while balancing plates on his head.

by Anonymousreply 32March 29, 2024 4:13 AM

R32 that sounds like a stunt from Beat The Clock.

Yes, I'm old.

by Anonymousreply 33March 29, 2024 1:38 PM

It was hilarious watching the Munchausen kid in the boat, smiling widely and saying things like, "It'll be okay," then suddenly getting getting caught off guard and scowling when the boat captain walked by and bumped into him.

by Anonymousreply 34March 31, 2024 11:59 AM

Why would you go on TAR if you’re afraid of heights?

by Anonymousreply 35March 31, 2024 12:50 PM

R35 You just know there's gonna be an airplane jumping or bungee jumping challenge coming up. It'll be fun to watch Sean do her Mary routine when that happens.

by Anonymousreply 36March 31, 2024 3:08 PM

Why the fuck would a woman wear those huge fake ass lashes while competing on The Amazing Race?

by Anonymousreply 37March 31, 2024 3:09 PM

Wow, twentysomethings. Learn how to cook!

by Anonymousreply 38March 31, 2024 3:16 PM

The girl cousins are starting to bother me. One of 'em is a real cunt.

by Anonymousreply 39March 31, 2024 3:19 PM

Stupid twins is a bad idea for a team. They think alike, so every bad decision is endorsed. They have the same flaws so they can’t help each other.

by Anonymousreply 40March 31, 2024 3:19 PM

I can’t imagine watching an episode more than once, let alone all of them.

by Anonymousreply 41March 31, 2024 3:20 PM

How does a thread like this have no pictures?

I have no clue what any of these people look like. If they're hot, POST PICS!

by Anonymousreply 42March 31, 2024 3:24 PM

R42 That's the thing. They're not.

by Anonymousreply 43March 31, 2024 3:26 PM

Nobody is hot. At least not the men. OP is being sarcastic.

by Anonymousreply 44March 31, 2024 3:26 PM

But they're not hot, R42. I think that's why no one is posting pics.

The twin brothers were decent looking, but also dumb as dirt. They also just got eliminated.

The only other moderately hot guys are the military best friends, but certainly nothing to write home about.

Other than that, the rest of the cast is either old, or female.

by Anonymousreply 45March 31, 2024 3:27 PM

I wouldn't toss the military bros out of bed. I like the Colombian one. He probably throws a good fuck.

by Anonymousreply 46March 31, 2024 3:27 PM

R42 Here are the contestants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 31, 2024 3:30 PM

A slightly better pic... I'd say three guys are doable based only on this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 31, 2024 3:31 PM

[quote] The girl cousins are starting to bother me. One of 'em is a real cunt.

Not only that, but it irritates me that they're constantly asking for help.

And they do it in this grating "baby voice," hoping that will sway another team to help them. Then they say something annoying, like "Thanks mom and dad!!!" followed by a cutesy giggle.

They're the type that seem to think using a baby voice will help them get through life, because everyone will fall for it.

The Munchausen mom didn't fall for it, though. When they asked Munchausen Mom and Homeschool Boy for help, he immediately helped them, but Munchausen Mom told him not to help them because "they can outrun us." And she's right.

It was hilarious that right after she told her son not to help them, the girls were shown saying "We just love them! They're so nice." Rofl!

by Anonymousreply 49March 31, 2024 3:32 PM

R47 Spot the gays!

by Anonymousreply 50March 31, 2024 3:32 PM

R48 That's not this season's cast.

by Anonymousreply 51March 31, 2024 3:35 PM

R49 Yes, like in the episode where the vegan cousin whined to the older couple about not being able to recognize which was the meat dish.

by Anonymousreply 52March 31, 2024 3:37 PM

It came up labeled as The Amazing Race 36 when I googled (shrug)

by Anonymousreply 53March 31, 2024 3:37 PM

Wasn't this season filmed before the prior one? Why was it aired later?

by Anonymousreply 54March 31, 2024 3:38 PM

R53 Yeah, but that's not the cast. I don't even think it's an Amazing Race cast.

by Anonymousreply 55March 31, 2024 3:38 PM

R51 is right. That isn’t the current cast.

These are the military guys. I like the one on the right - Shane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 31, 2024 3:40 PM

This is the current cast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 31, 2024 3:41 PM

The gay husbands have had a lot of advantages so far. They both were familiar with Puerto Vallarta (they were married there), the one husband speaks fluent Spanish, which has helped them when they need directions or information from the locals, and he's also a cook.

It's not surprising that they're in the front of the pack at this point, but I think as soon as they're in a country that's outside of their comfort zone and have to start doing more physical challenges, they'll fall behind.

by Anonymousreply 58March 31, 2024 3:41 PM

We were spoiled last season with the gorgeous son of the deaf dad, so anyone after him would be a bit of a let down.

by Anonymousreply 59March 31, 2024 3:43 PM

Corey!!!!!! Come back!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 60March 31, 2024 3:44 PM

Corey is on Only Fans now. His dad sometimes makes an appearance.

by Anonymousreply 61March 31, 2024 3:46 PM

You want to know something weird?

Looking at the cast photo at R57, I was mistaken about a lot of things.

To me, it felt like there were a lot more women this season than men, but nope. There are 13 women and 13 men.

It also felt like there were a lot more black people this season. But again... wrong! There are only 5 black people out of a cast of 26. Maybe it's because they're all at the front of the pack? I don't know.

But one thing is for sure. Looking at the cast photo, they need to cast hotter guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 31, 2024 3:47 PM

[quote] Corey is on Only Fans now. His dad sometimes makes an appearance.

Rofl! You're terrible.

But I guess that would eliminate the need for sign language.

by Anonymousreply 63March 31, 2024 3:48 PM

Yeah, Corey was a stunner and such a good guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 31, 2024 3:48 PM

R61 say it ain't so!

Do you have a link?

by Anonymousreply 65March 31, 2024 3:48 PM

Corey was so beautiful.

I'll subscribe to his OnlyFans if he gets naked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 31, 2024 3:49 PM

I don’t think the gays are married.

by Anonymousreply 67March 31, 2024 3:51 PM

R67 Yes, in the first episode, it showed them getting married in PV.

by Anonymousreply 68March 31, 2024 3:53 PM

Wrong, R68.

In episode two, the hispanic partner said that they were getting along so well, that maybe it could "lead to other things." (Hinting at marriage)

That's when the white partner said "We'll see." He's a real bitch, that one.

Anyway, R67 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 69March 31, 2024 3:56 PM

R69 I thought there were pictures of them getting married on the beach in PV.

Am I thinking of a different couple?

by Anonymousreply 70March 31, 2024 3:57 PM

[quote]Other than that, the rest of the cast is either old, or female.

I'd take the hot black daddy retired sheriff or the NFL player.

by Anonymousreply 71March 31, 2024 3:59 PM

R71 The NFL player is hot, if you're into giant muscle guys.

by Anonymousreply 72March 31, 2024 4:00 PM

R65, at the moment, no. But I hear Corey teaches American Sign Language using his cock and balls.

by Anonymousreply 73March 31, 2024 4:01 PM

The NFL guy and the older black man are both hot. The military guys are handsome but disappointingly flabby.

by Anonymousreply 74March 31, 2024 4:03 PM

R74 I'm hoping the military guys will lose some weight as they do these challenges and get somewhat hot by the end of the season.

by Anonymousreply 75March 31, 2024 4:08 PM

R56, someone needs to teach Shane how to cut an avocado. That was sad!

by Anonymousreply 76March 31, 2024 4:13 PM

I like your priorities, R75. Hotness is key to my viewing habits.

by Anonymousreply 77March 31, 2024 4:18 PM

We were definitely spoiled with last season's cast.

Season 35 had Corey, of course.

But also the hot gay couple, the hot hispanic brothers, the cute nerd brothers, the athletic husbear, and the nice bearded guys.

That whole cast just seemed more likable, in addition to being easy on the eyes.

I also counted, and there were only 12 women, compared with 14 men. Bonus!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 31, 2024 4:27 PM

R76 His military bro was very disappointed with his avocado cutting skils.

by Anonymousreply 79March 31, 2024 4:35 PM

And the last season was filmed before this one, which had to deal with COVID restrictions.

by Anonymousreply 80March 31, 2024 4:36 PM

R80 Last season was actually the first season where they *didn't* have to deal with COVID restrictions after the pandemic.

The contestants all flew on commercial flights and took taxis again. That was the first time they were able to do that in a while.

by Anonymousreply 81March 31, 2024 4:40 PM

r74 I agree, they are the hottest men this season. And while not my type, the twins would be more attractive with better haircuts.

by Anonymousreply 82March 31, 2024 4:58 PM

I’ll miss the twins. They were fun and easy going.

by Anonymousreply 83March 31, 2024 5:07 PM

R83 They were so fucking stupid, but they provided good comic relief.

"Let's load the truck. Nah, let's cook. Nah, let's load the truck. Nah, bro, let's cook."

by Anonymousreply 84March 31, 2024 5:17 PM

R79, that was pathetic. And didn't he f--k up frying an egg? Like how can you mess up frying an egg, lol?

by Anonymousreply 85March 31, 2024 5:19 PM

R85 I don't think he fucked up the egg, but he overcooked one of the dishes and they had to throw it out.

by Anonymousreply 86March 31, 2024 5:20 PM

I'm still perplexed by the op's title: "sexy gays on The Amazing Race 36"

Excuse me? What "sexy gays."

I don't see any.

Last season, yes. This season? NO.

Joe and Ian from Season 35 were the definition of sexy gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 31, 2024 5:54 PM

Speaking of Amazing Race gays, Korey Kuhl (Amazing Race 28) interviews Joe and Ian from Amazing Race 35.

Love it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 31, 2024 6:04 PM

R87 I think OP's headline is supposed to be cynical.

by Anonymousreply 89March 31, 2024 6:06 PM

Korey Kuhl has nice tits.

Is he a tit pig?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 31, 2024 6:07 PM

R90, is Korey a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 91March 31, 2024 6:12 PM

My guess would be a resounding YES, R91.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 31, 2024 6:16 PM

I think the reason they reversed the seasons was the decision to go to 90 minute episodes. They had to recut this entire season which followed the 60 minute format . Apparently it was faster to get a new season on the air than to redo this one.

by Anonymousreply 93March 31, 2024 6:35 PM

New episode tonight.

I'm not sure who to root for now, since I don't really care much for any of the remaining teams.

I guess the only hot guys left are the Army guys, so I'll root for them.

by Anonymousreply 94April 3, 2024 7:17 PM

Not one bit

by Anonymousreply 95April 3, 2024 7:37 PM

Do lesbians prefer the submissive girl or her beautiful partner with the gummy smile?

by Anonymousreply 96April 3, 2024 9:09 PM

So who was eliminated?

by Anonymousreply 97April 4, 2024 3:47 AM

The last team to arrive at the pit stop, silly!

by Anonymousreply 98April 4, 2024 3:49 AM

I'm glad the Double Dutch team went home.

They were so awful!

Horrible at challenges, and terrible with directions. And a fear of heights on top of that.

I wish they had gone home last week, so I could have watched at least one more episode with the funny dumb twins.

It was shocking that Munchausen Mom and Homeschool Boy came in third. I really expected them to be at the bottom of the pack at this point.

I'm thinking that the only reason the gay team is doing so well is because the Latino half of the team is proficient in speaking Spanish. And it looks like they hold on to that advantage next week in Chile.

I have to say I'm not a fan of their team. I don't know why, but they just rub me the wrong way.

To be honest, I don't care much for any of the teams this season. But if I was forced to pick one, I'd go with the military men. Only because they're attractive.

I don't mind the lesbian team either. They're actually very nice to each other and to the other teams and to the people in the places they visit. The Latina team mate even gave the guy a hug, when he gave her the green check mark and told her that her map was correct. That was sweet.

by Anonymousreply 99April 4, 2024 10:10 AM

It will be interesting to see how team Gays of Our Lives does outside of a Latin-speaking country. Having the one partner speak Spanish fluently gave them an advantage.

I want the Shrieking Cousins to go home next.

by Anonymousreply 100April 4, 2024 1:02 PM

I can't stand the cousins. Thought they were going home this week. Ah well, maybe next week. I like the gay guys, they seem very nice. I also like the older couple a lot.

by Anonymousreply 101April 4, 2024 7:30 PM

The ending was cute, seeing Phil do the "double dutch" jump roping.

He actually did it!

by Anonymousreply 102April 4, 2024 7:31 PM

The Homoschool Kid just gives me the creeps. When he said he didn't watch TV as a kid and just did puzzles, all I could picture was some deep, deep fundie household, with Munchausen Mom keeping the kid in an isolated bedroom with only a desk, a twin bed, a Bible, and a stack of puzzle books. There's something about the kid and his Cheshire Cat grin that seems off and inauthentic. Maybe he brought his mom on The Amazing Race because he's secretly hoping she'll die of a heart attack and he'll finally be free from her reign of terror over him so he can finally put some cocks in his mouth and ass.

And yes, the Crying Cousins can go home next. I was hoping they'd be last this week, but they weren't quite as stupid as the Double Dutch woman and her DL husband.

by Anonymousreply 103April 4, 2024 8:44 PM

The gay chubbies have been quite lucky so far. I'm waiting for a physical challenge to knock them down a few pegs.

by Anonymousreply 104April 4, 2024 8:56 PM

I enjoyed watching Phil do his Double Dutch routine!

by Anonymousreply 105April 4, 2024 8:58 PM

[quote]It will be interesting to see how team Gays of Our Lives does outside of a Latin-speaking country

r99=Dan Quayle

by Anonymousreply 106April 5, 2024 1:48 AM

Loved Phil jumping rope! It’s nice to see that side of him.

by Anonymousreply 107April 6, 2024 12:19 AM

In case anyone was wondering about the one-man band challenge, they had to get $2.63 in US cash.

by Anonymousreply 108April 11, 2024 2:35 AM

I'm still rooting for Reichen and Chip. They won several rounds, and always had a nice chaste hug to celebrate.

by Anonymousreply 109April 11, 2024 2:44 AM

I wonder who that little Chilean boy at the pitstop was. They used to explain if they were local celebrities. After several arrivals he was evidently so traumatized that they gave him the hook. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 110April 11, 2024 3:19 AM

Happy about the team who lost.

by Anonymousreply 111April 11, 2024 3:30 AM

I wonder what [troll 6100] did wrong.

by Anonymousreply 112April 11, 2024 12:52 PM

Troll 6100? Explain yourself!

by Anonymousreply 113April 11, 2024 9:55 PM

Looks like some breakdowns next week!

by Anonymousreply 114April 12, 2024 2:11 AM

[quote]In case anyone was wondering about the one-man band challenge, they had to get $2.63 in US cash.

Sounds like a slow night for Leticia. I don't know why she had so much trouble soliciting money on the street.

by Anonymousreply 115April 12, 2024 5:02 AM

I realize this season was filmed under Covid protocols, but I miss the show's occasional Airport Drama. And they need to get out of Latin/South America to level the playing field. Let's see how the Gays do in, I don't know, Poland.

by Anonymousreply 116April 13, 2024 7:43 PM

The blonde gal seems way too fragile to be a nurse. Not that her partner seems all that much more pleasant.

by Anonymousreply 117April 13, 2024 10:38 PM

I'm glad the crying cousins were eliminated. Now let's hope for the nurses' getting booted next week. Their relationship clearly won't survive this show.

Creepy gay Munchausen boy was way too nice to the other teams this week. He and his Munchausen mom could've finished closer to the top had he not been so willing to give other teams a boost. You could tell it pissed off mom. She's gonna slip some Mr. Clean into his water bottle for that.

by Anonymousreply 118April 14, 2024 2:05 AM

I can't believe that no one has commented on the military guy's nice big package!

I'm not talking about Juan.

It was the other guy who was in his harness, and the camera man zoomed in on his crotch. Wow!

That said, Juan is nice and beefy too. I love his stocky and thick body type. He's hot.

Actually, they're both hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 14, 2024 3:09 AM

Momma's boy and mommy are 100% Mormons.

That's how he knew Santiago.

Maybe he did his mission with David Archuleta?

by Anonymousreply 120April 14, 2024 3:14 AM

Maybe he did David Archuleta on his mission.

by Anonymousreply 121April 14, 2024 3:56 AM

Argentina tonight!

I think the last time TAR went to Argentina was with Mirna and Shmirna, carrying the slabs of cow meat and yelling at each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 18, 2024 12:15 AM

Welcome to Charla and Mirna's world; It's a scary one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123April 18, 2024 12:18 AM

Isn't Argentina where they had the infamous Meatblock? Are all the vegetarians gone yet?

by Anonymousreply 124April 18, 2024 1:16 AM

I'm afraid mom is gonna eventually drag down the twink.

by Anonymousreply 125April 18, 2024 3:13 AM

I thought her brittle bones were going to snap during bubble soccer.

by Anonymousreply 126April 18, 2024 3:24 AM

I totally want to play bubble soccer. It looks like hilarious fun. And Pilot Guy had the right strategery -- knock over most of your opponents and then head for the goal.

Uruguay next week? ¿Otra vez Sudamérica? Suspiro...

by Anonymousreply 127April 19, 2024 6:24 PM

R119: I love Juan. Spanish spoken with a Colombian accent has such a nice tone to it.

by Anonymousreply 128April 19, 2024 8:10 PM

I want Juan to pound my hole with his meaty cock, while I grab on to his thick thighs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 20, 2024 9:19 AM

This was a fun leg.

I'm normally against alliances, but I like the three teams in the alliance, so I'm cool with it.

Sad to see the retirees go home. They were amusing.

So many hot guys in Argentina. The recycling guy was hot, the gaucho guy was hot, and lots of random cuties throughout the episode.

by Anonymousreply 130April 20, 2024 9:21 AM

Shirtless Juan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 20, 2024 9:28 AM

R125 I'm convinced gay Munchausen boy is trying to kill his mother so he can escape her clutches.

by Anonymousreply 132April 23, 2024 10:36 AM

The retired couple needed to go. She was nasty and bitch to her husband.

Is this season ever going to go to any non-Spanish speaking countries? I wanna see the fat guys try and get along in a country where one of them doesn't speak the language.

by Anonymousreply 133April 23, 2024 10:38 AM

The gay couple looked like twin Dom Deluises when they were doing the lasso challenge.

by Anonymousreply 134April 23, 2024 10:39 AM

Yeah, not a fan of the gay team.

They're not attractive.

Team Army all the way!

by Anonymousreply 135April 23, 2024 10:50 AM

R131 His account is private. Can you share any screen shots?

by Anonymousreply 136April 23, 2024 11:13 AM

The military boys are getting hotter. Are they losing weight doing all these challenges?

by Anonymousreply 137April 23, 2024 11:14 AM

Interesting, R136.

His IG account wasn't private just a few days ago.

Juan just recently did that. I wonder why?

Maybe people were making nasty comments, or because he had family photos on there.

In any case, he just made it private in between my post at R131 and your post at R136. (Saturday and Tuesday)

One thing I will say, I was going to comment on why he even wanted to be on the amazing race.

From his IG account, he had pictures of himself all over the world. France, Germany, South America, Canada, The Seychelles, and others.

Juan is a world traveler (thanks to being in the military) and he doesn't really need the experience.

There were photos of him skiing in the French Alps, and sipping champagne in Germany, and he was even in Colombia with military friends.

So his bs about the experience of being in the land of his birth during the Amazing Race was kind of bogus, because he had already been there before with the military.

by Anonymousreply 138April 23, 2024 3:03 PM

Creepy mother gives Munchausen boy enemas after every leg.

by Anonymousreply 139April 23, 2024 3:22 PM

R139 Both of them are creepy. I don't know what it is, but I just get an inauthentic vibe about them. My gut tells they're not nearly the joyous, cheerful, empathetic rays of sunshine they take great pains to portray themselves as on the show.

by Anonymousreply 140April 23, 2024 6:38 PM

R140 I got that vibe from the son when the mom was getting overheated during the car racing roadblock and wanted to quit. The icy stare he gave her was like, "Don't you fucking ruin this for me, you useless old cunt."

by Anonymousreply 141April 23, 2024 6:57 PM

I knew it. Take a drink! "I have a background in musical theatre..."

by Anonymousreply 142April 25, 2024 2:11 AM

Wow. The guy on the pink team is an asshole. That relationship is not going to last.

by Anonymousreply 143April 25, 2024 2:37 AM

That guy is an abusive prick.

by Anonymousreply 144April 25, 2024 2:47 AM

Yeah, he gives off major creep vibes. She should just leave him in the middle of the race and head back home.

by Anonymousreply 145April 25, 2024 3:02 AM

I was rooting for Munchausen Mom and Son to come in first.

I think they would have loved going to Paris, and probably enjoyed it more than that annoying gay team.

I'm sick of seeing them come in first because they have such an unfair advantage.

This race has been in Spanish speaking countries from the very beginning, and that has given Cesar a huge advantage over the other teams.

I think it's unprecedented to have six or seven legs in a row, in different countries that speak the same language.

Juan and Shane had me worried. I guess Juan's been rimming Shane hard, and got a stomach bug. Towards the end, I thought they would come in last.

It was sad to see the firefighting lesbians go home. They were a very positive team.

by Anonymousreply 146April 25, 2024 8:04 AM

I thought Juan spoke Spanish? Anyway, this season is interesting in that the non-physical teams are dominating.

by Anonymousreply 147April 25, 2024 2:23 PM

A number of the teams have someone who speaks spanish on it. And I like the gay team. They are very nice. So what that they aren't hot.

by Anonymousreply 148April 25, 2024 6:58 PM

[quote] So what that they aren't hot.

You must be new to the DL. Welcome, and you're in for a bumpy ride!

by Anonymousreply 149April 25, 2024 8:15 PM

I think Cesar is quite hot. (Ricky - not so much.)

by Anonymousreply 150April 25, 2024 9:34 PM

Next week they say that Mom & Son make a serious mistake!

by Anonymousreply 151April 26, 2024 3:13 PM

Surprise anal?

by Anonymousreply 152April 26, 2024 3:45 PM

[quote] Next week they say that Mom & Son make a serious mistake!

Yeah, they lose their film crew, while driving.

And as they said in the previews, you are NEVER supposed to lose your film crew.

How do you even do that? I don't think any team has ever done that in the history of the Amazing Race.

The mother must have been driving really fast, or she went through a red light and left them behind. Something stupid like that.

I'm guessing that she either has to go back and look for them, or incur a penalty.

Luckily, it's on the small island of Barbados, so it shouldn't be too hard to find them.

by Anonymousreply 153April 26, 2024 5:07 PM

Not sad to see the firefighters go. Do not sign up for TAR if you are not even passingly good at reading maps. I cannot believe they just decided to go to every plaza until they found the right one. Get out and ask for directions! Also don't go on TAR if you can't drive a manual transmission, Pink Team Lady. While her manbun BF is a borderline asshole, she's no treat either -- I can't drive a stick, I have no sense of rhythm and can't drum, I can't read this map, waaaah. Girl, why are you on this show? Have you never seen it? They can be Philiminated next, gracias. (Also, can we get out the Western Hemisphere?!)

by Anonymousreply 154April 26, 2024 9:29 PM

[quote] Luckily, it's on the small island of Barbados, so it shouldn't be too hard to find them.

Really? We spent all day trying to get out of a tiny dead end street!

by Anonymousreply 155April 26, 2024 10:08 PM

When Phil asks “Do you think you have what it takes to compete on The Amazing Race?” I answer with an emphatic “No.”

However, I can read maps.

by Anonymousreply 156April 27, 2024 3:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!