Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

University of Missouri student, 22, went missing from Nashville bar

A family is pleading for answers in the search for a University of Missouri student who has been missing since Friday after he left a bar in Nashville, Tennessee.

Riley Strain, 22, a senior, was last seen Friday night by friends at a bar in Nashville’s bustling Broadway area, known for nightlife, Nashville police said.

He was visiting town with his Delta Chi fraternity brothers for their spring formal, the St. Louis-Post Dispatch reported, but they got separated after he was asked to leave country singer Luke Bryan's bar, Luke’s 32 Bridge Food + Drink, his family told NBC affiliate WSMV of Nashville.

“At approximately 9:45 p.m., he was asked to leave Luke Bryan’s bar,” Strain’s stepfather, Chris Whiteid, told the station. “They got separated. The boys called him, and he said, 'I’m walking back to my hotel.' They didn’t think anything about it.”

When his friends returned to Tempo Hotel, about a half-mile away, they saw Strain’s room key but no sign of him. When they tried to call him, his phone was dead.

The young men went out to search for him, checked his Snapchat locations, and they went through the other fraternity brothers’ rooms but did not find him, so they called his parents.

Whiteid, along with his wife, Michelle Whiteid, traveled from Springfield, Missouri, to Nashville to search for him.

“We talk every day, multiple times a day,” Michelle Whiteid said. “This is the longest I’ve ever gone without talking to him.”

“We’re in a bad dream. Can we wake up? Please, just let us wake up,” her husband told WSMV.

Chris Whiteid told the Post-Dispatch that according to security video, it appeared that Strain was heading back to the hotel but took a wrong turn. It's not clear where the video was from.

Searches took place Monday, including a helicopter search of Gay Street, the area where Strain was last seen, the riverbank and a ground search, “but to no avail,” police said.

On Tuesday, police shared security video showing Strain, wearing a two-tone shirt, crossing 1st Avenue North to Gay Street at 9:47 p.m. Friday. That cross-section is about 0.7 miles from the bar he was at earlier.

TC Restaurant Group, the operator and owner of Luke’s 32 Bridge, said it, too, was working with police to provide security camera video and other potentially helpful information to aid in the search.

Strain is described as 6-foot-5 with a thin build, blue eyes and light brown hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354April 17, 2024 11:55 PM

Another college boy missing.

Oh, the humanity!

How does a 6'5 guy just go missing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 13, 2024 3:19 PM

Surveillance video shows that this kid was drunk off his ass!

He could barely walk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 13, 2024 3:21 PM

Nashville Police Release New Video Of Missing Missouri College Student Walking Towards River Minutes Before Disappearing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 13, 2024 3:22 PM

Look in the river.

by Anonymousreply 4March 13, 2024 3:24 PM

Looks like a Buffalo Bill-type situation

by Anonymousreply 5March 13, 2024 3:26 PM

It’s like Chicago, where the college guys just disappear into the river after a night of drinking.

by Anonymousreply 6March 13, 2024 3:28 PM

I’m assuming he was “asked to leave” the bar because he was too drunk and causing problems. Now we see surveillance footage of him walking blackout drunk.

There’s the biggest clue right there.

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2024 3:29 PM

R7, When that happens here in Boston, the body is usually found in the harbor.

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2024 3:31 PM

He looks like a soft butch lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2024 3:33 PM

Definitely check the river, that's always where they find the drunk dude bros who disappear after a night of drinking.

by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2024 3:35 PM

I can’t believe no one here has yet noticed that the authorities were searching for him on Gay Street.

by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2024 3:36 PM

[quote]“We talk every day, multiple times a day,” Michelle Whiteid said. “This is the longest I’ve ever gone without talking to him.”

It seems so often that the ones who go missing are the ones who don't cut the apron strings but talk umpteen times a day with their parents.

by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2024 3:36 PM

It's not that mysterious. They are full on shit face black out wasted near a body of water, wander over towards the water to take a leak, and fall in and drown.

Most serial killers premeditate to some degree and it's not like you can anticipate when and where an extremely intoxicated person is going to be wandering around, at least not as accurately as you can anticipate where to find a prostitute etc.

Nobody is killing these boys.

by Anonymousreply 13March 13, 2024 3:41 PM

Being asked to leave the bar at 9:45? He walked the opposite way from the hotel and along the river. Was he lost or just having a wander? Very stumbly. The video is from a couple of blocks before his last cell location at the bridge. In the river or abducted and the phone is in the river.

by Anonymousreply 14March 13, 2024 4:05 PM

Drunken fratboy dead.

The world won't miss him.

by Anonymousreply 15March 13, 2024 4:06 PM

[quote] Searches took place Monday, including a helicopter search of Gay Street, the area where Strain was last seen

Say no more.

by Anonymousreply 16March 13, 2024 4:12 PM

TMZ has new video of him leaving the bar and then wandering the streets drunk off his ass.

I wonder if he fell in a manhole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2024 5:47 AM

[quote] I wonder if he fell in a manhole.

Teehee. "Manhole".

I'm sure he did at some point.

by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2024 5:51 AM

Oh no, the smiley face killer strikes again? The smiley face killer always strikes near bodies of water when people are hammered. It's definitely a killer and not a drowning.

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2024 5:52 AM

Perhaps he offed himself because of that horrid hair, both facially and on his scalp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2024 5:54 AM

Not cute, don't care

by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2024 6:21 AM

Ask to leave = drunk

Another idiot who will be found to have drowned.

by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2024 7:16 AM

But what about all the homeless gay migrant cannibal serial killers of color who live in the area, says Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2024 7:24 AM

Young men, alcohol, and open bodies of water are the trilogy of death.

by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2024 7:45 AM

There’s a weird detail being told by his parents that his friends were “prevented” from leaving the bar with him, by bar security, to look after him when he was ejected.

by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2024 1:37 PM

[quote] University of Missouri student, 22, went missing from Nashville bar

Maybe he just decided he didn’t want to practice law there????

I wouldn’t either!!!

by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2024 1:39 PM

This guy’s map on TikTok has a lot of info

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2024 1:41 PM

Here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2024 1:41 PM

R25, The report I saw said a friend was to leave with Riley, but he was delayed while paying the bar tab for the group and when he went outside Riley was nowhere in sight.

by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2024 1:47 PM

6’5” . . . that’s a lotta man.

by Anonymousreply 30March 14, 2024 1:48 PM

[quote] There’s a weird detail being told by his parents that his friends were “prevented” from leaving the bar with him, by bar security, to look after him when he was ejected.

The bar staff pushed him out of a back exit that they did prevent his friends from exiting through. The friends had to exit from the front, and when they did, Riley had already left.

The consensus is that he was drugged since he was not acting the way he did when had been drinking. Also, striking his head in the parking lot probably added to his disorientation.

by Anonymousreply 31March 14, 2024 2:19 PM

Why do they head for the river? Seems like a bad plan.

by Anonymousreply 32March 14, 2024 2:21 PM

[quote] When his friends returned to Tempo Hotel, about a half-mile away, they saw Strain’s room key but no sign of him

I have questions.

by Anonymousreply 33March 14, 2024 2:23 PM

It’s funny that there are so many other people with their own stories of being drugged in Nashville at this bar and another one. You would think it would keep people away.

by Anonymousreply 34March 14, 2024 2:26 PM

Is it a Taiwanese bar? Only half joking.

by Anonymousreply 35March 14, 2024 3:16 PM

Delta Chi = Dumb Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 36March 15, 2024 2:27 PM

Gay Street?

by Anonymousreply 37March 15, 2024 9:39 PM

The bar has stated that he was served only one alcoholic beverage. Some people online say he could have been drinking before going to the bar, or had drinks bought for him, but if it was the only drink he had, that would support drugging. His mother said she Facetimed with him an hour earlier and he seemed fine.

by Anonymousreply 38March 16, 2024 6:03 AM

Why would he, of all people, be drugged? Who would try to take advantage of a 6’ 7 fraternity boy?

by Anonymousreply 39March 16, 2024 6:12 AM

[quote] Why would he, of all people, be drugged? Who would try to take advantage of a 6’ 7 fraternity boy?

Who knows? Best thing for him really; his therapy was going nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 40March 16, 2024 6:35 AM

R39, 6’5”.

by Anonymousreply 41March 16, 2024 8:02 AM

He went to the bridge to take a piss. As he urinated, his blood pressure dropped, he fainted, and fell into the river. Mystery solved.

by Anonymousreply 42March 16, 2024 7:33 PM

Of course there’s a river, there is always a river, and he’ll be found dead there. Why do drunk people always end up in a river, it’s bizarre?

by Anonymousreply 43March 16, 2024 7:38 PM

Sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 44March 16, 2024 7:40 PM

A different TikTok video showed a very low concrete or stone wall by the river with a steep drop that would definitely be perilous to someone very drunk and unfamiliar with where they are in the dark.

by Anonymousreply 45March 16, 2024 7:48 PM

this is the TikTok that includes a walk through

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 16, 2024 7:51 PM

I assume this was on his IPod.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 16, 2024 8:25 PM

I bet Meghan Markle had something to do with this.

by Anonymousreply 48March 16, 2024 8:36 PM

R44 Drunk people are drawn to water. The river calls to them.

by Anonymousreply 49March 16, 2024 9:26 PM

You know his parents will sue the bar because they want to blame someone for his drunken behavior - they know he had a problem with alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 50March 16, 2024 9:34 PM

He had a problem with alcohol? All his friends do too. What else are you going to do in Nashville on a Saturday night? Inexperience is in the mix too.

by Anonymousreply 51March 16, 2024 10:10 PM

Has Luke Bryan's bar really had a problem with people being drugged?

For a prominent country singer and American Idol judge, that's not a good thing.

You would think that he wouldn't want the bad publicity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 16, 2024 10:14 PM

[quote] Of course there’s a river, there is always a river, and he’ll be found dead there.

With so many people falling in the river, the city should put big walls along it.

by Anonymousreply 53March 16, 2024 10:22 PM

[quote] With so many people falling in the river, the city should put big walls along it.

Mexico, Missouri will pay for the wall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 16, 2024 10:27 PM

R15 What a prick. I think you're the one who won't be missed.

by Anonymousreply 55March 16, 2024 11:16 PM

BREAKING....Dead Body found floating Cumberland River....Identity unconfirmed....But it seems like it's him.....R.I.P.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 17, 2024 7:47 PM

Rileys debit card also found at the lake....sad...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 17, 2024 7:50 PM

Can I have his stuff?

by Anonymousreply 58March 17, 2024 7:52 PM

I hope the family sues EVERY BAR who served him (and took his money) on his last night. Luke Bryan trying to distant himself? Fuck that hillbilly..Sue the frat bros too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 17, 2024 7:56 PM

R59 A 22 year old young man. Legal to drink. Hard to prove over serving when friends take turn buying rounds. No will prevail in a court case on this one. Sadly, his friends didn't take care of him and see him back to his hotel. But that's not a crime.

by Anonymousreply 60March 17, 2024 8:02 PM

R59 You can absolutely sue a bar that overserves.......The parents will sue. The insurance company will settle. Wait and see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 17, 2024 8:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 17, 2024 8:07 PM

If they served Riley booze----THEN kicked him out for being "too drunk"----they are on the hook for probably millions. Rumor says they kicked him out because his card was [bold] declined---NOT for being drunk (which he obviously was)..[/bold]....Lawsuits will fly. Wait and see...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 17, 2024 8:11 PM

R56 That same article states "NFD said the deceased person was seen wearing a maroon-colored shirt and did not fit the description of the missing University of Missouri student Riley Strain. His family said the body was not Strain."

by Anonymousreply 64March 17, 2024 8:14 PM

[quote] If they served Riley booze----THEN kicked him out for being "too drunk"----they are on the hook for probably millions. Rumor says they kicked him out because his card was declined---NOT for being drunk (which he obviously was)......Lawsuits will fly. Wait and see...

If Riley was not inebriated and had not been drugged yet when the bar sold him the one drink, then he would not have been overserved.

by Anonymousreply 65March 17, 2024 9:17 PM

[quote] If Riley was not inebriated and had not been drugged yet when the bar sold him the one drink, then he would not have been overserved.

So either they have to admit that they over-served Riley, OR they have to admit that they didn't over-serve Riley, and instead admit that he was drugged on their premises.

Neither of these are a winning option for the bar.

Just settle the fucking lawsuit and be done with it.

Give the parents some peace of mind and closure.

Luke Bryan's insurance will cover it.

by Anonymousreply 66March 17, 2024 9:20 PM

"How does a 6'5 guy just go missing?"

Height matters in going missing?

by Anonymousreply 67March 17, 2024 9:25 PM

"Who would try to take advantage of a 6’ 7 fraternity boy? "

r39 Um, Do you know who visits DL???

by Anonymousreply 68March 17, 2024 9:28 PM

[quote] So either they have to admit that they over-served Riley, OR they have to admit that they didn't over-serve Riley, and instead admit that he was drugged on their premises.

They should admit to whatever actually happened. If he was not inebriated at the time he was served his one drink and whatever caused him to be in the state he was when he left happened after he was served, then that truth should be their stance.

by Anonymousreply 69March 17, 2024 9:35 PM

"I hope the family sues EVERY BAR who served him (and took his money) on his last night."

Why? He may not have been that visibly drunk at every bar. They will sue somebody, but they really shouldn't. He's an adult.

by Anonymousreply 70March 17, 2024 9:36 PM

Damn…at that height, his cock must have been huge.

by Anonymousreply 71March 17, 2024 9:37 PM

He’s in the water.

by Anonymousreply 72March 17, 2024 9:37 PM

Where the Go Fun Me at?

by Anonymousreply 73March 17, 2024 9:38 PM

To R39& R68...Who hasn't taken advantage of a 6' 7" frat boy while bombed out of his mind?

I started practicing my craft in Northwestern, mastered my abilities at Wharton, Temple, Villanova, Drexel& other schools in the Philadelphia area. They taste so delicious when they're tall. Thanks DL, now I remember 4 days at Princeton U.

by Anonymousreply 74March 17, 2024 9:41 PM

If his parents prevail in a lawsuit, they’ll probably use the money they receive to set-up an alcohol awareness program in Nashville and use the rest to fund a scholarship program at their son’s school….😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 75March 17, 2024 10:02 PM

At that height, and with his relative youth, I wonder if he can (could?) self-suck?

by Anonymousreply 76March 17, 2024 10:08 PM

To R76, I remember doing that at 22 yrs. old& having a basketball player watching me show a buddy of mine.

by Anonymousreply 77March 17, 2024 10:14 PM

R77 Pics or it didn’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 78March 17, 2024 10:21 PM

To R78, I didn't take polaroids pics this time.

by Anonymousreply 79March 17, 2024 10:26 PM

People that age are responsible for themselves. Unless he was drugged it’s a ridiculous lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 80March 17, 2024 10:26 PM

Riley seems to be an unlucky name for college kids these days...Laken Riley, Riley Strain...

by Anonymousreply 81March 17, 2024 10:33 PM

Maybe he had something else in his system that interacted badly with alcohol...he didn't have to necessarily be drugged in the bar. Let's see what the toxicology report says, once he is found.

by Anonymousreply 82March 17, 2024 10:41 PM

Also, it’s creepy to think about how many random dead bodies are lying in city rivers…

by Anonymousreply 83March 17, 2024 10:45 PM

I'm confused. Bars can be held liable for some future harm befalling a drunk patron they've kicked out of their establishment? Are they expected to keep them there and babysit them until they sober up? This is an adult, not a child. Do you know how many drunk idiots busy bars like that kick out a week? Whether or not said idiot decides to tip his drunk ass into a river at some point later in the evening isn't something a bar owner should be responsible for.

What I'm guessing happened is he was putting drinks on a tab using a card that ended up being declined when they ran it. He couldn't pay, and he was making a drunk fuss about it, so they kicked him out.

by Anonymousreply 84March 17, 2024 11:01 PM

First the family said he’s 6’7, but the billboards say he’s 6’ 6,” and now reports say he’s 6’ 5”. Why does he keep shrinking?

by Anonymousreply 85March 17, 2024 11:05 PM

He was waterlogged. As he dries out, he'll probably get down to about 5'11"

by Anonymousreply 86March 17, 2024 11:08 PM

Either that or quick sand.

by Anonymousreply 87March 17, 2024 11:16 PM

Laws that impute liability for injuries or damages suffered or caused by drunk people are generally known as "dram shop" laws. They exist in most states, but not all. The specifics vary per state. One factor is that the establishment actually served the person alcohol (not just that a drunk person was in the establishment), and another factor is that it was clear that the person being served was drunk - but that can obviously be a huge gray area. Like any statutory violation, the complaining party would have to establish the various factors that go into dram shop liability, and the establishment could offer arguments and evidence to the contrary. A lot of cases settle. Bars in dram shop states carry dram shop liability insurance and may not want to drag things out and risk more financial liability via a verdict. Again, things aren't always clear. One party will argue that the person was "clearly" drunk, but there could be evidence otherwise, plus there's the definitional issue of "clearly." The most severe cases, the bar would probably want to settle. But there's a whole class of lesser cases where bars may settle or may defend themselves in court, or even seek to get the case dismissed.

by Anonymousreply 88March 17, 2024 11:21 PM

^^I should have said: "Laws that impute liability to businesses for injuries or damages suffered or caused by drunk people are generally known as 'dram shop' laws."

by Anonymousreply 89March 17, 2024 11:23 PM

[quote]Crews working to recover body found floating in Cumberland River

"working to recover"

How hard is it to harpoon a dead body and drag it ashore?

by Anonymousreply 90March 17, 2024 11:37 PM

[quote]Why would he, of all people, be drugged? Who would try to take advantage of a 6’ 7 fraternity boy?

A desperate elderbottom?

by Anonymousreply 91March 17, 2024 11:39 PM

Very interesting, R88. Thank you for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 92March 17, 2024 11:40 PM

[quote]Rileys debit card also found at the lake....sad...

Note that the card was found between Gay St. and the Cumberland River. That must mean something.

by Anonymousreply 93March 18, 2024 3:36 AM

Reportedly, the debit card was found by someone searching on their own, not the police.

by Anonymousreply 94March 18, 2024 8:47 AM

Sending the obviously intoxicated boy out the back door, alone, without the friends, who were apparently sent out the front door is negligence - unreasonable under the circumstances. There's your lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 95March 18, 2024 9:26 AM

It sucks. The kid is young and just having fun with friends. Sad his life was ended, his poor parents and friends.

by Anonymousreply 96March 18, 2024 9:41 AM

According to the bar staff, he was escorted to an exit at the FRONT of the building, with a frat bro accompanying him, but the frat bro did not exit with Riley and returned to the bar. Maybe there is surveillance footage to back that up.

by Anonymousreply 97March 18, 2024 5:01 PM

[quote] New video shows missing student Riley Strain briefly speak with police on night he vanished in Nashville

Newly released video shows missing college student Riley Strain briefly speak with a police officer on the night he vanished in Nashville, Tennessee.

Officer Reginald Young came across Strain, 22, while responding to a car burglary on Gay Street, south of the Woodland Street Bridge, on the night of March 8, according to Nashville police.

Around 9:50 p.m., Strain walked by alone. The officer asked how he was doing, and Strain responded, "I’m good, how are you?"

"No video has been discovered that shows Riley away from Gay St after the 9:52 p.m. timeframe," police said Monday.

Strain disappeared on the night of March 8 after drinking in Nashville's Broadway area, according to police. The University of Missouri senior was visiting Nashville with his Delta Chi fraternity brothers for their formal, his family said.

Police earlier released video showing Strain at 9:47 p.m., crossing the street with a group and checking his phone. He then stopped and changed directions for a moment before proceeding down the street behind the group.

Surveillance video from 9:46 p.m. showed Strain walking alone as he stumbled down a street. An additional angle showed Strain running and falling down.

Strain's friends last saw him that night when he was kicked out of country star Luke Bryan's bar, called Luke's 32 Bridge, one of the friends told police.

On Sunday, police said Strain's bank card was found on the embankment between Gay Street and the Cumberland River, near Riverfront Park.

There's no evidence of foul play, according to authorities.

The search is ongoing. Police said they've been searching the area by foot, by drone and by boat, including using boats with sonar equipment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 18, 2024 6:41 PM

Does not look heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 99March 18, 2024 6:48 PM

Gray Hughes did an excellent live show on the case last night, in which he used filters to show a man in a white shirt, first paying close attention to Strain at an intersection, then running from the area where Strain was last seen. (That is, if it's the same man. I think it is.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 18, 2024 8:33 PM

Disappearance on Gay Street: Straining For Acceptance.

A young man, away from home and finally living his truth, Riley Strain had just celebrated his coming out. But then, after being ejected from Luke Bryan's bar, he mysteriously vanishes. Is this a hate crime, or did Riley choose to disappear to escape the disappointment of his unaccepting parents? Tonight, on 20/20.

by Anonymousreply 101March 19, 2024 2:26 AM

Don’t give up your day job, R101.

by Anonymousreply 102March 19, 2024 3:01 AM

The internet detectives are out in force on this one. I haven't seen this many TikTok sleuths since...well, ever!

by Anonymousreply 103March 19, 2024 4:54 AM

R96 = MAAAARY!

by Anonymousreply 104March 19, 2024 4:59 AM

Any new info?

by Anonymousreply 105March 19, 2024 10:17 PM

His family wants the FBI to take over the case.

They believe the Nashville Police are incompetent.

by Anonymousreply 106March 19, 2024 10:46 PM

The Cajun Navy is joining the search. The kid is probably downstream or hung up under water on an old dam.

Downtown Nashville is just an annoying shithole. Those police have to deal with idiotic behavior 24/7. I think they’re doing the best they can. A swarm of social media sleuths isn’t helping matters.

by Anonymousreply 107March 19, 2024 11:08 PM

His family stated today they still believe he’s alive. I highly doubt it at this point though.

by Anonymousreply 108March 19, 2024 11:09 PM

r108 I'd agree. It must be brutal as a parent knowing something like this has happened. I'm sure this delusional hope is what's keeping them going. Terrible situation.

by Anonymousreply 109March 19, 2024 11:14 PM

[quote]That must mean something.

Yes, it means he fell in the river and drowned.

by Anonymousreply 110March 19, 2024 11:16 PM

I get the family clinging to a belief that he'll be found alive. Super deep down they probably know that's not the case, but, oof, accepting that isn't easy. So they put it off.

by Anonymousreply 111March 20, 2024 1:23 AM

By now, he’s made it to Tijuana and is living with his boyfriend Javier.

by Anonymousreply 112March 20, 2024 1:26 AM

Act of god!

by Anonymousreply 113March 20, 2024 1:28 AM

God needed another Twink in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 114March 20, 2024 2:02 AM

But we need them here on Earth, R114!!

by Anonymousreply 115March 20, 2024 2:05 AM

Who was the person found in the river??

by Anonymousreply 116March 20, 2024 3:57 AM

Ol' Man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117March 20, 2024 4:02 AM

🎵 AND WE’RE ROLLING.. ROLLING DOWN THE RIVER… DO DO DO DO DO DO 🎵

by Anonymousreply 118March 20, 2024 4:20 AM

r17 The thumbnail of that video is creepy as hell. His body looks distorted, like his legs are flailing and he has no head.

by Anonymousreply 119March 20, 2024 4:54 AM

The head obviously popped off from the autoerotic asphyxiation.

by Anonymousreply 120March 20, 2024 7:56 AM

Was he vaxxed? No wonder all these young men are disappearing into thin air!

by Anonymousreply 121March 20, 2024 8:04 AM

r116 They said it was a homeless person

by Anonymousreply 122March 20, 2024 9:40 AM

If he was so drunk he got thrown out of the bar, why didn't any of his friends accompany him to his hotel to be sure he arrives okay? I wouldn't let a friend that was so drunk go home alone.

by Anonymousreply 123March 20, 2024 12:30 PM

r123 You've read nothing about this, have you? That's one of the top things being discussed after 'where the hell is he?'

by Anonymousreply 124March 20, 2024 12:32 PM

At what point in the evening did he encounter the cop?

After he left the bar?

by Anonymousreply 125March 20, 2024 1:08 PM

[quote] At what point in the evening did he encounter the cop?

The time is stated in a reply on this thread. There’s no excuse for asking that question.

by Anonymousreply 126March 20, 2024 1:21 PM

This was the missing piece of the puzzle that I had missed:

The bar staff pushed him out of a back exit that they did prevent his friends from exiting through. The friends had to exit from the front, and when they did, Riley had already left.

by Anonymousreply 127March 20, 2024 1:28 PM

I don't think his poor parents will receive a dime. Sad as it is. They can't prove he wasn't sipping his own stash of alcohol outside the bar. Irresponsibility all around. But irresponsible and illegal aren't necessarily the same thing. We will just have to wait and see.

by Anonymousreply 128March 20, 2024 1:32 PM

Visibly stumbling at 9:46 PM, yet walking and talking with no issues at 9:50 PM?

by Anonymousreply 129March 20, 2024 1:34 PM

CUNT ALERT @ R126.

by Anonymousreply 130March 20, 2024 1:36 PM

Agreed. Reading through over 100 replies most people aren't going to absorb every post.

by Anonymousreply 131March 20, 2024 1:37 PM

R128 replies to herself a lot

by Anonymousreply 132March 20, 2024 1:41 PM

The weirdest thing about this mystery is how a very tall, neatly dressed frat guy in distress was ignored by the other people around him, as if he were a drug addict or homeless person. It’s certainly a mind fuck for his helicopter parents.

by Anonymousreply 133March 20, 2024 3:31 PM

R127. If the bar staff did that, then the parents should absolutely sue. Why prevent the friends from exiting the back door and staying with the drunk guy? What’s the point in making them leave through the front?

by Anonymousreply 134March 20, 2024 3:41 PM

In OP's pic, he kind of looks like DL's Jeopardy fave Amy Schneider.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 20, 2024 3:55 PM

R134 The statement from the bar is:

[quote]At 9:35 p.m., our security team made a decision based on our conduct standards to escort him from the venue through our Broadway exit at the front of our building. He was followed down the stairs with one member of his party. The individual with Riley did not exit and returned upstairs. Our prayers continue to be with Riley's friends and family during this difficult time and for his safe return.

by Anonymousreply 136March 20, 2024 4:23 PM

So bars have to let totally shitfaced people stay in them because they might drunkenly wander off if ejected? Maybe he was starting shit in the bar and was going to get a beatdown if they didn't get him out. Maybe teach your kids not to be sloppy drunks cause it's not up to the world to do it for you.

by Anonymousreply 137March 20, 2024 4:34 PM

R136 Did his friend not exit with Riley because staff prevented him from doing so? Or did he return upstairs on his own? I wonder if he asked Riley something to the effect of, ‘you good to get back to the hotel, man?’ And Riley said yes, so the friend went back to his buddies to keep drinking.

If that’s the case, then the bar isn’t at fault, Riley’s friends are for letting him leave solo.

by Anonymousreply 138March 20, 2024 4:56 PM

But Riley's friends are also young and were also drinking. I'm sure they didn't think they'd have to be babysitters. It's a sad situation all around, this is why kids need to not get so hammered. I can't believe the shit I survived, I was lucky, not everyone is.

by Anonymousreply 139March 20, 2024 5:02 PM

The few times I got kicked out of a bar or club it was because of one of the group either being over intoxicated or causing problem, so we would get ejected as a group. Once at a club with two friends and one friend was being too rowdy and the bouncer told him he had to leave, so we left with him. We weren't going to let him figure out how to get home on his own.

by Anonymousreply 140March 20, 2024 5:15 PM

[quote] Maybe teach your kids not to be sloppy drunks cause it's not up to the world to do it for you.

We don’t know if he was merely drunk or if he was roofied or had some other medication in his system that shouldn’t have been mixed with alcohol. People getting drugged in bars happens not infrequently. Women are taught to keep an eye on their drink at all times but men probably don’t think about it much. It’s an easy way to rob someone - it’s not only used for taking advantage of someone sexually.

I just randomly googled “roofied and robbed in bar” and this story from Nashville popped up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 20, 2024 5:15 PM

[quote] TikTokers find ‘great lead’ in Riley Strain’s Nashville vanishing as city hunts for missing student

Two TikTok users assisting with the search for missing college student Riley Strain found his credit card near the Cumberland River in Nashville while they were livestreaming, according to a spokesperson for the Strain family.

TikTok users @nobodyleftbehind13 and @annaclendening were filming their search live from Nashville on TikTok along with a third user who helped organize the stream, @rileylively, when they came across the missing 22-year-old man's credit card.

"S---. I found his credit card," one user can be heard saying in the video that was later posted to @livelyriley's account.

"You found his credit card?" the other user, who is filming from the scene, says. "We found his credit card. We gotta go. We gotta hang up the phone."

Authorities released surveillance video showing Strain walking across 1st Avenue North to Gay Street at 9:47 p.m. Friday, March 8. TikTokers @nobodyleftbehind13 and @annaclendening were searching for possible evidence of Strain's disappearance along the banks of the Cumberland River on Sunday.

Chris Dingman, a close friend and spokesperson for the Strain family, confirmed to Fox News Digital that the college senior's card was located Sunday in the area between Gay Street and the Cumberland River, where Strain was last seen when he disappeared on the evening of March 8, a Friday.

"We did get a great lead yesterday from a TikTok dynamic duo that we are sincerely appreciative of," Dingman told Fox News Digital in a Monday phone call.

"And we're appreciative of everybody that's been out there searching and trying to bring Riley home. They did find this credit card. It was in a location extremely close to where the last ping of his phone was from. It is verified."

Dingman noted that the TikTok users were "doing a live broadcast" when they found the card partially buried under some leaves.

"Immediately, they took the broadcast down and reached out and, luckily, we had some other TikTokers and some friends and family that were in that area that were watching them… because they're all watching each other, seeing what they can find. Found them. Actually, found some police that were walking some canines in that area about 100 yards away from there."

They also found a second card that looked like some kind of common access card (CAC) with the name Caden on it. Dingman said as of now, it's unclear whether there is any kind of connection between that card and Strain's disappearance.

Police say Riley Strain was kicked out of Luke Bryan's Nashville bar on March 8 and no one has been able to locate or get in touch with him since. "These young ladies literally went out and made sure that the family was OK with what was going on beforehand," Dingman said. "Hats off to those young ladies for what they did and what they're doing and how they approached this situation with kindness. We sincerely appreciate it."

Dingman added that the discovery of Strain's card has given his family "a thousand more questions than answers," but they are glad they "have a lead."

The family friend also described Strain's disappearance as "the perfect crime," if a crime was, in fact, committed.

"How does a 6-foot-5, blond-haired, blue-eyed guy vanish? I mean, he literally vanished," Dingman said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142March 20, 2024 5:48 PM

[quote] Two TikTok users assisting with the search for missing college student Riley Strain found his credit card near the Cumberland River in Nashville while they were livestreaming, according to a spokesperson for the Strain family.

[quote] TikTok users @nobodyleftbehind13 and @annaclendening were filming their search live from Nashville on TikTok along with a third user who helped organize the stream, @rileylively, when they came across the missing 22-year-old man's credit card.

[quote] "S---. I found his credit card," one user can be heard saying in the video that was later posted to @livelyriley's account.

[quote] "You found his credit card?" the other user, who is filming from the scene, says. "We found his credit card. We gotta go. We gotta hang up the phone."

This made me laugh.

I don't know why, but I think it's kind of cute that these kids are out there helping to search for Riley.

Clearly, they're doing a better job than the cops.

by Anonymousreply 143March 20, 2024 5:50 PM

He was drunk, acting like a little shit, and drowned. He was already seen near the bushes right in front of the water acting unsteady. This isn’t rocket science. Young guys who get drunk end up drowning all the time because they walk over to rivers and lakes to take a piss and end up falling in. Maybe try teaching your kids to stop drinking.

by Anonymousreply 144March 20, 2024 6:06 PM

This guy is on camera intoxicated going head first into a pole. And the parents wonder why they’re not treating them like a possible homicide? lol

by Anonymousreply 145March 20, 2024 6:07 PM

R134, it’s called personal responsibility. It’s not the bar’s job to walk you home or send you out a certain door. He did this to himself.

by Anonymousreply 146March 20, 2024 6:09 PM

R144, If only he’d been wearing a DEPENDS, he’d be alive today.

by Anonymousreply 147March 20, 2024 6:15 PM

[quote]If he was so drunk he got thrown out of the bar, why didn't any of his friends accompany him to his hotel to be sure he arrives okay?

You obviously don’t understand how friends in unfamiliar surroundings work.

Signed Natalee Holloway

by Anonymousreply 148March 20, 2024 6:19 PM

I thought Datalounge sleuths were good.

But they've got nothing on this girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149March 20, 2024 6:20 PM

[quote] If only he’d been wearing a DEPENDS, he’d be alive today.

It didn’t help June Allyson. She’s dead.

by Anonymousreply 150March 20, 2024 6:23 PM

Society should take better care of our twinks, as this is what happens when they are turned out alone into a restrictive, boring, profit-driven world without guidance. Someone experienced, with good taste should have cared deeply for this young man. But that’s no longer popular, and society would rather let him drown.

by Anonymousreply 151March 20, 2024 6:24 PM

R150, Yeah, but she was dry when she died.

by Anonymousreply 152March 20, 2024 6:24 PM

This @nobodyleftbehind13 person is hilarious.

She's REALLY invested in this case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153March 20, 2024 6:25 PM

[quote] Yeah, but she was dry when she died.

Tell that to her Depends diapers.

by Anonymousreply 154March 20, 2024 6:32 PM

A drunken female bar patron probably wouldn’t be treated the same way; someone would have called an Uber or escorted her back to the hotel. Drunk men are on their own, especially big or tall ones.

Conan O’Brien once described how his height combined with being skinny and pale actually startles people sometimes (especially when he’s jogging or making erratic movements). It’s off-putting. Maybe the same thing happened to Riley. No one wanted to engage with a tall, scary dude staggering around like he was. You might call it the “Slender Man” effect.

by Anonymousreply 155March 20, 2024 6:43 PM

Behind The Story: The search for Riley Strain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156March 20, 2024 8:31 PM

[quote] Maybe try teaching your kids to stop drinking.

People should definitely be taught to try to avoid being drugged like Riley apparently was, but it could happen anyway.

by Anonymousreply 157March 20, 2024 8:39 PM

That he ordered two waters after the alcoholic drink at the bar points to him realizing he drank too much, too fast (during barhopping I’d guess), while his buddies managed to pace themselves better.

by Anonymousreply 158March 20, 2024 9:16 PM

R158, Can’t people become disoriented by drinking too much water too fast?

Didn’t some young mother die last summer by drinking too much water at once?

by Anonymousreply 159March 20, 2024 9:19 PM

R159 I doubt the water had any negative effect. He was just really drunk and dehydrated, and probably trying to mitigate a hangover.

by Anonymousreply 160March 20, 2024 9:26 PM

Having water after being intoxicated has minimal effect. The point is to drink water first before you start drinking, and perhaps have food in your stomach. Many young guys go bar hopping on basically empty stomachs.

by Anonymousreply 161March 21, 2024 12:11 AM

I hope they find him . I’m tired of this story

by Anonymousreply 162March 21, 2024 12:17 AM

R162 Glad you bumped this thread

by Anonymousreply 163March 21, 2024 12:20 AM

[quote] I hope they find him . I’m tired of this story

Imagine how Riley feels.

by Anonymousreply 164March 21, 2024 12:21 AM

He’s dead

by Anonymousreply 165March 21, 2024 12:27 AM

A family friend of the Strains confirmed that the group did go to at least one bar before Luke’s 32, so yeah - they were bar-hopping. When I was that age I got blackout drunk doing the same thing, but luckily I wasn’t near a body of water, and miraculously got home safely. (Our group stayed together, though.)

by Anonymousreply 166March 21, 2024 12:34 AM

Junie was a drunkie too.

by Anonymousreply 167March 21, 2024 12:49 AM

What r144 said

Poor kid is gone

by Anonymousreply 168March 21, 2024 12:56 AM

R159 Are you talking about the hold your wee for a Wii contest?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 21, 2024 2:15 AM

Couple interacted with Riley Strain on night he went missing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170March 21, 2024 2:17 AM

Jack McBrayer *is* Riley Strain. I smell an Emmy!

Nashville Nights, the story of a young tourist eaten up and spit out by the evil that lurks in Music City.

Download the hit cover song “Dirty Old Town” by Taylor Swift exclusively on iTunes.

by Anonymousreply 171March 21, 2024 2:37 AM

What if this is a monumental hoax cooked up by Riley and his parents for a new reality show, and he’s been hiding in their attic the whole time. Fingers crossed!

by Anonymousreply 172March 21, 2024 3:48 AM

Riley could have made so much money on OnlyFans. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 173March 21, 2024 4:00 AM

Bad Riley is hiding in the walls.

by Anonymousreply 174March 21, 2024 4:12 AM

[quote] Poor kid is gone

Then why hasn't his body washed up yet?

It should have. Right?

by Anonymousreply 175March 21, 2024 4:30 AM

[quote]Jack McBrayer *is* Riley Strain. I smell an Emmy!

R171 Jack McBrayer is in his 50s. Are you the casting director from “Welcome Back Kotter?”

by Anonymousreply 176March 21, 2024 4:41 AM

Now they're checking downstream at Cheatham Dam.

He might have gotten caught up in the turbines!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 21, 2024 4:41 AM

R176 How about Buscemi?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178March 21, 2024 5:08 AM

Is it considered bad taste to establish a Go Fund Me page before the body is found?

by Anonymousreply 179March 21, 2024 7:21 AM

R169, No, it was this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180March 21, 2024 7:24 AM

[quote]The weirdest thing about this mystery is how a very tall, neatly dressed frat guy in distress was ignored by the other people around him, as if he were a drug addict or homeless person.

What is this “in distress” bullshit?

If you see someone walking down the street drunk you generally avoid them.

by Anonymousreply 181March 21, 2024 2:15 PM

Ashley Banfield - I love love love her. Had Riley’s parents on her NewsNation cable show last night. She really feels for the parents as you can see at the end of the video she started crying from sadness. Later on she cried more explaining that she has a son who is the same age as Riley whose name starts with an R too. She’s one of the best crime and law basted tv personalities on TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182March 21, 2024 2:32 PM

Ashley and NewNation correspondent retraced and opined on Riley’s steps last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183March 21, 2024 2:45 PM

Nothing is so sad as seeing parents of children trying to deal with a missing child. Too many days have gone by though. This will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 184March 21, 2024 6:40 PM

Where do his parents think he is, holed up in some cheap motel room fucking his brains out?

by Anonymousreply 185March 21, 2024 7:56 PM

Anyone into following this case should watch Banfied every night on NewsNation. She’s been devoting the entire hour long show to updates on Riley’s case.

by Anonymousreply 186March 21, 2024 8:15 PM

R181 I so agree. I'm sorry, but this idea being put forth that a mentally and physically healthy, 6'5" frat boy who's gotten himself shitfaced not being seen as equally vulnerable and worthy of protection as a 5'2" 100 lb young woman is some kind of misandrist blight on society is fucking ridiculous. This is gay men projecting. He was not a vulnerable, targeted class by any reasonable definition. No one mentioned in this thread—not the bar, not his friends, not the sidewalk passers-by should be made to feel responsible for his demise.

by Anonymousreply 187March 21, 2024 9:21 PM

The body they recovered in the river last week wasn't him ? (I've been following this on / off, sorry).

by Anonymousreply 188March 21, 2024 9:26 PM

^^^NO.

by Anonymousreply 189March 21, 2024 10:55 PM

R188 Answered numerous times. It was a homeless person.

by Anonymousreply 190March 22, 2024 12:46 AM

R190 Thanks - like I said, I haven't been following this closely at all (so I wouldn't know it was answered numerous times).

by Anonymousreply 191March 22, 2024 12:50 AM

There’s a report that a homeless man was seen wearing Riley’s distinctive black and white shirt days after he was reported missing.

by Anonymousreply 192March 22, 2024 10:44 AM

BREAKING NEWS

His body was pulled from the Cumberland River this morning.

No signs of foul play.

by Anonymousreply 193March 22, 2024 2:46 PM

The Smiley Face Killer never left evidence of foul play. I suppose copycats wouldn’t either.

by Anonymousreply 194March 22, 2024 2:53 PM

Yep R194, I called it early, Smiley Face. He lurks where drunk men stand by bodies of water.

by Anonymousreply 195March 22, 2024 2:55 PM

Sad, but not unexpected, news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196March 22, 2024 2:58 PM

R195, Does he only prey on the uncut?

by Anonymousreply 197March 22, 2024 2:58 PM

Many thanks for your superfluous post, R196.

by Anonymousreply 198March 22, 2024 3:00 PM

[quote] His body was recovered from the river about 8 miles from downtown, according to an update from the Metro Nashville Police Department.

It would be suspicious if it is 8 miles upstream.

by Anonymousreply 199March 22, 2024 3:00 PM

R198 My pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 200March 22, 2024 3:05 PM

Young men need to be warned about getting drunk.

by Anonymousreply 201March 22, 2024 3:11 PM

This worked out okay in the end because in Nashville it’s better for a man to be found dead than to find him asking for help or (god forbid) directions.

by Anonymousreply 202March 22, 2024 3:24 PM

Floating in river water for two weeks, one can only imagine the condition of his body.

by Anonymousreply 203March 22, 2024 3:28 PM

R203 Bloating can be sexy!

by Anonymousreply 204March 22, 2024 3:30 PM

[quote] Young men need to be warned about getting drunk.

So do women. A lot of date rapes could be avoided.

by Anonymousreply 205March 22, 2024 3:33 PM

He’s 6’5, so he probably carries it well.

by Anonymousreply 206March 22, 2024 3:33 PM

Are there gators in Tennessee?

by Anonymousreply 207March 22, 2024 4:01 PM

R207 . . .

“Officials with the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency confirmed alligators have been naturally expanding their range into Tennessee from the southern border states.“

by Anonymousreply 208March 22, 2024 4:03 PM

The police chief confirmed he was still wearing his shirt and Apple watch. My half-baked theory is that Riley insisted to pay for a round of drinks with his debit card, but the bartender thought he was too drunk to do so, and that’s the behavior that led to him being kicked out. He stuck the debit card in the chest pocket of his shirt, and it fell out when he tumbled into the river while trying to take a piss.

by Anonymousreply 209March 22, 2024 4:24 PM

His Apple Watch couldn’t save him?

by Anonymousreply 210March 22, 2024 4:43 PM

Maybe he drunk dialed Siri, she got pissed and gave him bad directions because she’s such a passive aggressive bitch.

by Anonymousreply 211March 22, 2024 4:57 PM

His parents were too cheap to get him the model with a flotation device that inflates upon striking water, r210. If only your pricing were more fair. ☹

by Anonymousreply 212March 22, 2024 5:14 PM

I was reasonably sure he would be found in the river. Tragic and sad.

Warning to all drinking revelers. Do not allow a drunk friend to go home or to their hotel room alone. Escort them all the way until they are safely back. If you do happen to get separated, phone them right away and tell them to wait for you.

by Anonymousreply 213March 22, 2024 6:10 PM

So did it take a week to find him because bodies sink immediately after drowning, and then float after a week in the water?

Is that how it works?

by Anonymousreply 214March 22, 2024 6:16 PM

R214 Decomposing body in the water begins to emit gases, making it lighter than water.

by Anonymousreply 215March 22, 2024 6:20 PM

Doesn’t an Apple Watch ping like an iPhone?

by Anonymousreply 216March 22, 2024 6:22 PM

Thanks, R215.

The police must have known that, and were waiting for his body to float back up.

It was probably sitting on the river bed for a week.

*shudder*

by Anonymousreply 217March 22, 2024 6:27 PM

Where’s the phone at?

by Anonymousreply 218March 22, 2024 7:07 PM

Body found, apparently:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219March 22, 2024 8:42 PM

R219 just awoke from a coma.

by Anonymousreply 220March 22, 2024 9:17 PM

Damn…

by Anonymousreply 221March 22, 2024 9:20 PM

Hey I hear they found his body!

by Anonymousreply 222March 22, 2024 11:02 PM

Does anyone think they will find his body?

by Anonymousreply 223March 22, 2024 11:34 PM

It's true. He's dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224March 22, 2024 11:39 PM

Found in the river, Police say no trauma to the body. Ergo, the drunk ass guy fell into a river, no one noticed.

by Anonymousreply 225March 22, 2024 11:46 PM

R225, no physical trauma means drugging is the most likely cause of what happened to him. We’ll have to wait for the toxicology report to see if the drug can still be detected.

by Anonymousreply 226March 22, 2024 11:53 PM

Did you hear?

by Anonymousreply 227March 23, 2024 12:04 AM

This is absolutely heartbreaking. I can't imagine how awful it must be for his parents and loved ones. 22 years old. Tragic.

by Anonymousreply 228March 23, 2024 12:05 AM

I still remember when a friend of mine was kicked out of a club for being drunk and rowdy. I left with him because I was afraid he would try to drive home. And he was planning on it. He entered his car through the hatchback door, proving he was out of his mind. I don't drive so I physically wrestled the keys from him, locked his car, flagged down a taxi (not easy to do after 1:00 am in downtown Manhattan) and got him home safe.

by Anonymousreply 229March 23, 2024 12:35 AM

What was playing on his Apple watch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230March 23, 2024 1:11 AM

The family is lucky. They never did find (DL famous) Hamzah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231March 23, 2024 2:27 AM

A 14 day cruise along the Cumberland River free of charge.

by Anonymousreply 232March 23, 2024 2:29 AM

Why do these drunk young men ALWAYS end up in water during the winter?

It seems like hundreds of them over the past 3 decades.

by Anonymousreply 233March 23, 2024 2:34 AM

Maybe It's just me---but I feel especially bad because Riley looked like he never really got to enjoy the pleasure of a mindblowing blowjob. The irony is, if he had gone to the gay clubs he would probably still be alive today.

by Anonymousreply 234March 23, 2024 2:37 AM

Gay St is nowhere near Broadway where Bryant's club is. Nobody would go there hoping to see gay people. The river is far below the level of the city through Nashville. Easy to die from a jump.

by Anonymousreply 235March 23, 2024 2:45 AM

The one good thing that could still come out of this is if authorities and the bars start taking the drugging of bar patrons seriously. Also, hopefully young people will be even more mindful of doing what is necessary to avoid being drugged like Riley was.

by Anonymousreply 236March 23, 2024 2:52 AM

r209 Wow, that's quite a theory - fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 237March 23, 2024 2:59 AM

In future headlines------->>>>> Family SUES........wait and see...

by Anonymousreply 238March 23, 2024 3:58 AM

[quote][R209] Wow, that's quite a theory - fascinating.

Ha ha, R237, I was just kidding. A Mexican drug cartel murdered him.

by Anonymousreply 239March 23, 2024 4:13 AM

Why would he have been drugged? A young guy out with friends?

by Anonymousreply 240March 23, 2024 5:19 AM

[quote] no physical trauma means drugging is the most likely cause of what happened to him.

No, it doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 241March 23, 2024 5:24 AM

[quote] Why do these drunk young men ALWAYS end up in water during the winter?

They’re drunk. Need to piss. Go to body of water to pee and fall in.

by Anonymousreply 242March 23, 2024 5:24 AM

He went to Gay Street and killed himself. Not very mysterious.

by Anonymousreply 243March 23, 2024 5:25 AM

If there were drugs, he took them himself. There’s no evidence he was drugged. He was drunk and acting like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 244March 23, 2024 5:25 AM

Who is the "drugging" troll? Yes, it happens, but the vast majority of the time, it's just a typical shitfaced person. Why assume Riley got "drugged."

by Anonymousreply 245March 23, 2024 5:52 AM

[Quote]In future headlines------->>>>> Family SUES........wait and see...

Hell yeah we're suin'. Our boy only ever drank virgin strawberry daiquiris. They must have given him an alcoholic one. LUKE BRYAN MURDERED MY BOY!

by Anonymousreply 246March 23, 2024 9:03 AM

R216 . . .

“Can Apple Watch cellular be tracked?

When you use Find My: Apple Watch with GPS and cellular can use GPS and a trusted Wi-Fi or cellular connection to show you its approximate location. Apple Watch with GPS can use GPS and a trusted Wi-Fi connection to show its approximate location.“

by Anonymousreply 247March 23, 2024 9:17 AM

[quote] This worked out okay in the end because in Nashville it’s better for a man to be found dead than to find him asking for help or (god forbid) directions.

One of the dumbest comments on DL this week. An intoxicated person who runs head first into a pole should be asking for directions. Yes, Rose, he should have asked where the nearest river wasn’t. You sound like a retard who thought he was making a witty comment. Har har, a man won’t ask for directions. Stealing lines from 1980s hack comediennes.

by Anonymousreply 248March 23, 2024 5:54 PM

R245, they’re Nancy Pigface disGrace viewers, fraus, who need a soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 249March 23, 2024 5:54 PM

6’5” Jacob Elordi will star in the forthcoming movie.

by Anonymousreply 250March 23, 2024 6:20 PM

A lot of guys, particularly in the South , still adhere to antiquated norms of masculinity, like complete independence and self-reliance — anything less would be seen as “gay.” The stoic interaction with the cop who could have helped him was typical of this mindset; he was determined to get back to his hotel room on his own, even though he was staggering drunk, with a head injury.

by Anonymousreply 251March 23, 2024 6:22 PM

R248 I think it was Jeannie Darcy posting on DL again.

by Anonymousreply 252March 23, 2024 6:41 PM

[quote]One of the dumbest comments on DL this week. An intoxicated person who runs head first into a pole should be asking for directions. Yes, Rose, he should have asked where the nearest river wasn’t. You sound like a retard who thought he was making a witty comment. Har har, a man won’t ask for directions. Stealing lines from 1980s hack comediennes.

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. MARY! .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

by Anonymousreply 253March 24, 2024 1:49 AM

R231 They did find Hamzah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254March 24, 2024 3:29 AM

Uhm, never mind, I misread that article. Oopsy.

by Anonymousreply 255March 24, 2024 3:30 AM

Body found in Cumberland River. No foul play suspected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256March 24, 2024 9:48 AM

[quote] A lot of guys, particularly in the South , still adhere to antiquated norms of masculinity, like complete independence and self-reliance — anything less would be seen as “gay.”

You’re a moron, queen.

by Anonymousreply 257March 24, 2024 10:23 AM

You live in a bubble, R257. It sounds like you have little experience being around straight, working class men. Homophobia and toxic masculinity still exist in America. I can’t believe I have to point this out to you.

by Anonymousreply 258March 24, 2024 5:57 PM

Dear, sweet, borderline retarded Hamza Alsaudi remains my favorite in the DL pantheon of drowned heartthrobs.

But let me clear, I love them all.

by Anonymousreply 259March 24, 2024 6:23 PM

R201 so do trans

by Anonymousreply 260March 24, 2024 6:41 PM

Just say no!

by Anonymousreply 261March 24, 2024 6:45 PM

YouTube commenters are blaming this on his friends (for not staying with him).

His mother (or one of his family members) said: "Parents: give your kids a hug."

by Anonymousreply 262March 24, 2024 8:17 PM

R259 was he ever found?

by Anonymousreply 263March 25, 2024 2:47 AM

Oh, my.

Hamza was quite cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264March 25, 2024 2:52 AM

r263 I googled that

by Anonymousreply 265March 25, 2024 12:30 PM

. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266March 25, 2024 2:04 PM

R262 Well youtube commenters are assholes. Why would his friends be any more responsible than he? They were probably drunk too. I'm sure they feel horrible about this. Who would think a big guy would need to be watched?

by Anonymousreply 267March 25, 2024 3:12 PM

“A second autopsy on Riley Strains has confirmed there was no water in his lungs, the family has revealed, increasing fears that he was dead when he entered the water.

The half-naked body of the 22-year-old student was hauled from the Cumberland River in Tennessee on Friday, 14 days after he vanished in Nashville on a night out.

An initial police autopsy found no signs of foul play, but no signs that he drowned either after leaving Luke's Bridge Food and Drink at 9.30pm on March 22. Now a second autopsy commissioned by his family has added to the mystery as investigators await toxicology results.”

by Anonymousreply 268March 28, 2024 9:12 AM

Yikes @R268.

They're really chopping him up.

by Anonymousreply 269March 28, 2024 9:37 AM

Was March 22 already 14 days ago??

by Anonymousreply 270March 28, 2024 9:57 AM

R268, If Riley was found half-naked and it has previously been reported that he was found wearing his distinctive colored shirt, then he must have been found naked from the waist down.

by Anonymousreply 271March 28, 2024 10:19 AM

I thought some homeless guy was wearing his distinctive shirt R271. So he was naked from the waist up? I bet his tox screen shows he was totally shitfaced.

by Anonymousreply 272March 28, 2024 3:58 PM

[quote] The half-naked body of the 22-year-old student was hauled from the Cumberland River in Tennessee on Friday, 14 days after he vanished in Nashville on a night out. An initial police autopsy found no signs of foul play, but no signs that he drowned either

This is not surprising at all, since we know the floating body showed up in the river out of nowhere two weeks after his disappearance and after two weeks of no sighting of it floating there. This is consistent with other murders where the body shows up in a body of water long after the initial disappearance.

by Anonymousreply 273March 28, 2024 4:10 PM

R272, Apparently not, since the distinctive shirt that was still on the body helped identify him.

If so, then half-naked would mean below the waist.

by Anonymousreply 274March 28, 2024 4:13 PM

I guess he could have wanted to take a dip in the river but modesty prevented him from removing his shirt.

by Anonymousreply 275March 28, 2024 4:18 PM

[quote] If so, then half-naked would mean below the waist.

Also, the use of the words "half-naked" implies his genitals and ass were showing.

If only his shirt was missing, they would say something like "He was found shirtless."

It's the inclusion of the word "naked" in the police description, that makes it seem like he had no pants.

by Anonymousreply 276March 28, 2024 4:18 PM

Am I crazy then? I swear a cop found a homeless guy wearing his distinctive shirt and questioned and released him when the guy said he found it.

by Anonymousreply 277March 28, 2024 4:18 PM

I remember reading that detail too, R277.

by Anonymousreply 278March 28, 2024 4:29 PM

Thank you R278! At least we have folie a deux then!

by Anonymousreply 279March 28, 2024 4:32 PM

[Quote]This is not surprising at all, since we know the floating body showed up in the river out of nowhere two weeks after his disappearance and after two weeks of no sighting of it floating there. This is consistent with other murders where the body shows up in a body of water long after the initial disappearance.

So we have a young male victim missing for a length of time, in a state of undress, near a body of water; this was clearly the work of Big Foot in conjunction with aliens.

by Anonymousreply 280March 28, 2024 4:33 PM

Information from a caller into a radio show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281March 28, 2024 4:33 PM

Thank you R281!

by Anonymousreply 282March 28, 2024 4:36 PM

Just because there was no water found in his lungs doesn't mean he was dead before he went in the water. There's also hypothermia. In Late February-early March, river waters in Tennessee average around 45 degrees.

"Hypothermia can happen anywhere that the body loses heat faster than it can produce it, but in cold water it can happen 25 times faster than cold air. Swimming or treading water can cause you to lose body heat even faster so it’s critical to stay calm. Once hypothermia occurs, you can lose consciousness and death can happen with or without drowning. It is estimated that in 40 to 50 degree water, it can take 30 to 60 minutes before someone loses consciousness."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283March 28, 2024 5:39 PM

Yeah I'm sure he wasn't murdered. It seems like a series of unfortunate events. I bet his parents want to think he was, so they have someone to blame. But it was probably just booze and cold.

by Anonymousreply 284March 28, 2024 5:53 PM

Did he have manseed deep inside his college ass? Were his anal lips really huge, swollen and dirty from the bottom of the river"

Were his lips swollen from sucking cock? Was he violated by the "happy face Killer"?

by Anonymousreply 285March 29, 2024 2:33 AM

r285 Meh, you tried

by Anonymousreply 286March 29, 2024 2:46 AM

R285

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287March 29, 2024 3:00 AM

This news report says that Riley had no pants on, and he was missing his wallet and even his boots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288March 29, 2024 11:24 AM

When blow jobs go wrong...

by Anonymousreply 289March 29, 2024 11:27 AM

Tennessee Body Farm expert questions the state of Riley Strain when he was found

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290March 29, 2024 11:29 AM

Forensic experts say ‘more to be investigated’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291March 29, 2024 11:31 AM

I doubt if Riley removed his pants and boots willingly or on his own.

by Anonymousreply 292March 29, 2024 11:55 AM

Is this the lunchables missing guy?

by Anonymousreply 293March 29, 2024 12:08 PM

Being found without his pants is suspicious.

Did he pass out and his clothes were taken from him? Someone homeless?

The post-mortem will tell a story, perhaps.

I don't care how drunk he was; it's incredibly sad that a kid went out for a night of drinking with his friends and ended up dead. Most of us have been that drunk at one point or another.

by Anonymousreply 294March 29, 2024 12:20 PM

R294, Plus, his wallet was missing.

by Anonymousreply 295March 29, 2024 12:25 PM

[quote] I doubt if Riley removed his pants and boots willingly or on his own.

The people who weirdly and adamantly push the “he got incredibly drunk on the one drink he was served and then he put himself in the river” theory are not troubled by that or any other fact in the case.

by Anonymousreply 296March 29, 2024 12:59 PM

I'll be out at the gay club tonight - look for me.

by Anonymousreply 297March 29, 2024 1:23 PM

RIP - Riley

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298March 29, 2024 2:06 PM

R298, The family is requesting that funeral attendees wear green, Riley’s favorite color.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299March 29, 2024 2:10 PM

Finally, some drunken "man on man HOMO SEX"!! Did Ryan moan when he was taken hard by the ugly hott homeless man?

Did he cum alot, did he swallow it? Did he get a hickey? Was Ryan gang-banged by many ugly hott homeless mens?

by Anonymousreply 300March 29, 2024 2:16 PM

R300 You're so fucking unfunny.

R296 He could have been pre gaming and been hammered before he even got to the bar. Are you suggesting he was not shitfaced when he was thrown out? You can clearly see that he was on camera. People have been rolled and had their clothes stolen. What do you think happened? Something fucking stupid with the wrong name like dipshit at R300 thinks? He's incredibly not clever.

by Anonymousreply 301March 29, 2024 2:29 PM

[quote]This news report says that Riley had no pants on, and he was missing his wallet and even his boots

“Even his boots…” ?

Honey, the boots always the first to go; otherwise you can’t get the jeans off.

by Anonymousreply 302March 29, 2024 3:10 PM

Please excuse Phillywhore: he’s been over-served bottomless mimosas at the senior brunch at a local Mexican restaurant in La Jolla. One day he’ll drunkenly walk into the Pacific with his pants missing and get his own true crime thread.

by Anonymousreply 303March 29, 2024 3:29 PM

R301

Thank you. I thought I might be the only one that thought 300 was offensive.

Especially since it is possible - given his lack of clothes - that in his drunken state he was, in fact, sexually abused.

by Anonymousreply 304March 29, 2024 3:48 PM

Phillywhore's in LaJolla? I thought that smell was just seal shit.

by Anonymousreply 305March 29, 2024 3:51 PM

[quote] Riley Strain age 22 passed away on March 22, 2024

He DIED.

DIED.

DIED.

He did not "pass" or "pass away."

by Anonymousreply 306March 29, 2024 3:52 PM

R306 Thank you! I remember when that stupid euphemism was reserved for people to say to the mother or grandma. Now actual news sources say it.

by Anonymousreply 307March 29, 2024 3:54 PM

R298, March 22nd was the date his body was found, not the date he died.

by Anonymousreply 308March 29, 2024 4:01 PM

[quote] March 22nd was the date his body was found, not the date he died.

Has there been a determination from the condition of the body whether Riley died the day he was found, or died sometime before that?

by Anonymousreply 309March 29, 2024 4:09 PM

He’d been missing for two weeks, R309.

Where do you think he was, sightseeing?

by Anonymousreply 310March 29, 2024 4:16 PM

[quote] Where do you think he was

That’s the question the police would need to answer, isn’t it, if it were found that the body had been dead for less than 24 hours, or some time less than the time since the disappearance?

by Anonymousreply 311March 29, 2024 4:21 PM

[quote] Did he pass out and his clothes were taken from him? Someone homeless?

I'm thinking that someone saw his body floating in the river, and then fished it out.

Then they basically robbed the dead guy of all his valuables.

It happens more than you think.

After that, they submerged his body again with something to hold him down, which is probably why it was hard to find for so long.

That's my theory.

by Anonymousreply 312March 29, 2024 6:49 PM

And it could be as simple as he dropped it, but I wonder why his credit card was on the ground. Fell out of a shirt pocket? He probably wasn't still carrying it throughout his drunk wandering.

by Anonymousreply 313March 29, 2024 6:57 PM

Oh my......now I cain't stop saying Riley Ray with a Tennessee accent.....

by Anonymousreply 314March 29, 2024 7:54 PM

A few months ago I walked to the grocery store a few blocks away to pick up a few things. I didn't want to bring my whole wallet cause my coat pocket was small, so just stuffed my debit card, phone, and keys in my pocket and went on my way. On my way home I must have gone into my pocket to retrieve my phone and accidentally pulled out and dropped my card without noticing, because a day later I started seeing all kinds of crazy charges popping up in my banking statement. At that point I hadn't even realized I'd lost my card.

My theory: When the bartender gave him his card back and told him to get lost, he just stuffed the loose card back in his pocket, followed by his phone sometime after that. On his walk to the river, he pulled out his phone and the same thing happened to him (he accidentally dropped his card). Once he was in the river, either by accident whilst pissing or because his drunk ass fancied a moonlight swim, he realized the current was too rough for him to get out easily and he started panicking and treading water. The water would have been around 45 degrees fahrenheit—not so cold that he'd be instantly shocked, but cold enough that hypothermia could have begun to set in as quickly as 20 minutes and unconsciousness as quickly as 30-40 minutes, especially if he was wasted and uncoordinated. He would have kicked off his boots either accidentally or because they were filled with water and hindering his efforts to swim. Or he could have taken them off with his jeans if he began paradoxically undressing once the hypothermia started to take effect.

The same thing happened with Elisa Lam in that water tower. She was found undressed and without water in her lungs but no other obvious COD. People assumed that must have been due to foul play, but both were later explained by hypothermia and paradoxical undressing.

by Anonymousreply 315March 29, 2024 9:14 PM

There’s still the mystery of the cop encountering Riley walking on the sidewalk and they briefly spoke.

It was AFTER Riley left the bar and he was walking upright and speaking coherently with no slurring.

by Anonymousreply 316March 29, 2024 9:50 PM

R316 Why is that a mystery? He didn't say more than a few words to him. It's not like they carried on a full conversation. I assume most drunk people would be capable of straightening themselves up and being on their best behavior for a couple of seconds while passing a cop on the sidewalk. I think that is further evidence that he was just regular-old drunk and not drugged.

by Anonymousreply 317March 29, 2024 9:55 PM

R317, Doubtful, since there’s video of him severely reeling and actually falling down after leaving the bar.

Riley looked like he was channeling Ray Bolger as the Scarecrow.

by Anonymousreply 318March 29, 2024 10:01 PM

R318 The most likely answer is Riley was still quite the drunken fratboy when encountered on the sidewalk by the officer, but he wasn't causing a nuisance, drinking from an open container, or publically urinating, so the cop didn't think too much of it other than "hey look, another drunk college kid in an area full of bars that is frequented by drunk young people". But since he didn't want to be blamed for negligence, especially after Riley's parents started getting all riotously litigious, threatening lawsuits on just about everyone who crossed Riley's path that night, he lied and said the kid seemed to fully have his wits about him as far as he could tell.

by Anonymousreply 319March 29, 2024 10:13 PM

R319, The officer did not lie. Riley did appear to have his wits about him on the video that has been released.

by Anonymousreply 320March 29, 2024 11:09 PM

Where is the video of him talking to the officer? I haven't been able to find it.

by Anonymousreply 321March 29, 2024 11:15 PM

R321 . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322March 29, 2024 11:19 PM

R322 The video shows approximately 2 seconds of Strain saying only "I'm good, how are you?". I'd hardly call that enough to determine he was of sound mind and body. The first time I got drunk when I was 17 I was so hammered I could barely stand, but I pulled it together enough when I walked in the door and said goodnight to my parents that they were none the wiser.

by Anonymousreply 323March 29, 2024 11:25 PM

R323, We see mere seconds of Riley on the video, but the officer was able to observe him before and after we can.

Don’t kid yourself, your parents knew.

by Anonymousreply 324March 29, 2024 11:33 PM

Riley was still wearing boxer shorts and socks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325March 29, 2024 11:39 PM

R324 If he was witnessed falling down drunk after leaving the bar and staggering around town drunk soon after, then there can only be one of two logical explanations for his encounter with the officer: 1) he was able to pull his shit together to appear sober enough to not cause concern for the few seconds he was observed by the officer, or 2) he did actually display some signs of drunkenness/disorientation that the cop saw but his camera didn't capture, and he fudged the truth out of fear of being blamed for negligence.

Like, what other explanation are you insinuating when you say it's "mysterious"? That Riley was faking drunkenness when he was kicked out of the bar? That he was initially drunk, sobered up for his interaction with the cop, then got himself drunk again right after? That the person in the video in not in fact Riley?

by Anonymousreply 326March 29, 2024 11:43 PM

R325 See the theory posited at R315, which perfectly explains the questions raised by the family (ie hypothermia/paradoxical undressing).

by Anonymousreply 327March 29, 2024 11:48 PM

That sounds hot R325. I spend a lot of time in Nashville and Riley is just the kind of guy that keeps hitting me up on the apps there looking for Daddy after getting drunk at the bars. I spent many a night pounding their holes.

by Anonymousreply 328March 29, 2024 11:56 PM

BTW Bitches, so I'm offensive but probably correct that Miss Riley Ray was molested while bombed, not bombed walking back to his motel room. Not wearing his pants, shirt and boots, and was probably fucked by "hot, homeless men" and went into the river to wash off all that homeless jizz.

So, I'm offensive, but correct with the homeless homo sex rape, and I smell like seal shit-drinking bottomless mimosas& drown in my ocean in La Jolla. But I am in Myrtle Beach right now, getting ready to violate religious bottom boys in the Christian trailer park down the beach here in Myrtle Beach. Vodka and 2 six-packs of Coors. God id Good!!

by Anonymousreply 329March 30, 2024 12:35 AM

I can live with that-God loves all you sinners even though you're all EVIL!!

Plus, it's "Sweet Sixteen NCAA Basketball weekend" LOVE drunken college basketball fans& bars

by Anonymousreply 330March 30, 2024 12:40 AM

. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331March 30, 2024 11:14 AM

If anyone is still interested in this case, Stephanie Harlowe (my favorite true crime frau) just released a deep dive episode covering it on her 'Crime Weekly' channel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332April 2, 2024 2:00 AM

Here's an update. Which doesn't really do anything but add to the "he drunkenly fell" narrative, in my opinion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333April 10, 2024 9:31 PM

We knew he was under the influence, but the question is was it from being drugged or from getting drunk from the single drink he was served at the bar.

by Anonymousreply 334April 10, 2024 10:42 PM

Oh is that the question R334? I'm being serious, because I don't see what the new info has added. Okay. I guess so.

by Anonymousreply 335April 10, 2024 10:45 PM

R334 That was only the last bar he went to that night. He and his fratmeat were bar-hopping all night.

by Anonymousreply 336April 10, 2024 11:23 PM

Yeah I thought he had gone to a few bars, and probably started drinking at home, like we used to do on our nights out. So far, nothing is very telling that it was anything but a drunken mishap. Even the new witness homeless, oh sorry, unhoused, guy said he was pretty shitfaced and he fell into a fence.

Side note: why are they called homeless in this article but unhoused in others? It's like these people forgot that they aren't allowed to say "homeless" anymore, or maybe they just say "unhoused" in certain types of articles.

Anyhow, carry on talking about the poor, inebriated, Strain.

by Anonymousreply 337April 10, 2024 11:45 PM

That photo at R333 is...breathtaking.

by Anonymousreply 338April 11, 2024 2:31 AM

R338 I said snuggly, what a snuggly baby.

by Anonymousreply 339April 11, 2024 2:35 AM

“The family of 22-year-old Riley Strain believes someone helped the University of Missouri student into the river where his body was discovered weeks after he went missing in Nashville.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340April 17, 2024 9:15 PM

Yeah and they're also pissed that his frat brothers continued to party the night he went missing. They're drunk kids and they didn't know. The kid is dead either way, blaming someone for pushing him in isn't going to bring him back.

by Anonymousreply 341April 17, 2024 9:22 PM

Story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342April 17, 2024 9:23 PM

[quote] Whiteid said Strain texted her after ordering a rum and coke, writing that “it didn’t taste good,” according to the outlet. She said she texted him that he shouldn’t drink it, to which he further elaborated that “it tastes like barbecue.”

Is there a drug that would make a drink taste like barbecue?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343April 17, 2024 9:24 PM

[quote]The family...believes someone helped the University of Missouri student into the river...

What does that mean? Is it sarcasm? Is it a gentle way for them to acknowledge that it could have been homicide, or that he isn't personally responsible for his death?

by Anonymousreply 344April 17, 2024 9:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345April 17, 2024 9:25 PM

Dear God doesn't anyone care about what happened to me?

by Anonymousreply 346April 17, 2024 9:25 PM

Nashville doesn’t want bad press—accident.

by Anonymousreply 347April 17, 2024 9:27 PM

The pants are probably in a criminal’s trophy collection.

by Anonymousreply 348April 17, 2024 9:27 PM

Doesn't everything taste like barbecue in Nashville?

by Anonymousreply 349April 17, 2024 9:30 PM

[Quote]Whiteid said Strain texted her after ordering a rum and coke, writing that “it didn’t taste good,” according to the outlet. She said she texted him that he shouldn’t drink it, to which he further elaborated that “it tastes like barbecue.”

Oh honey, that wasn't the drink! That was the after-taste of the sausage you sampled in the mens room!

by Anonymousreply 350April 17, 2024 9:31 PM

Yeah it does seem like they just want it to be not his fault. It's like they don't want to admit that their kid fucked up and got so drunk. It's usually harmless and people do it all the time in college but this time, it wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 351April 17, 2024 9:35 PM

I know that rimming can sometimes taste like barbecue.

by Anonymousreply 352April 17, 2024 9:36 PM

And another question...

[quote]“Riley had a swimmer’s body. [The belt] would have been snug to him, riding on his hips. … As soon as we found out he had a belt on that night, [it] totally changes the dynamics of why those articles are missing,"

How? What is the dynamic that's been changed? Is it a suggestion that he could not or would not have taken those clothes off and that someone else did?

Honest question. I'm aware of what the lack of those clothing items could imply.

by Anonymousreply 353April 17, 2024 9:38 PM

R343 Is it possible someone spiked his drink with a hallucinogenic drug? I don't rule it out.

Back when was in college I was one of the few in my group of friends who didn't smoke, drink, or take any drugs. I would have one beer at the most when we went to a bar or at a social gathering. "Tommy", one of the gang kept trying to convince to try different drugs he was into but I always refused. One day he dropped something into my beer when I wasn't looking, and I soon began getting anxious and seeing weird visions and getting paranoid. I was even having heart palpitations. One of my friends drove me home and made sure I got safely to bed. It took two days for the effects of the drug to wear off. A couple of days later my friend told me he thought he saw Tommy lean over my drink and possible drop something in it, but because it was dark he wasn't sure if that is what he saw. Afterwards he was pretty sure what happened. After that Tommy was seen as a pariah .

by Anonymousreply 354April 17, 2024 11:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!