Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS SEASON 13 PART 3

Continue the cunting here.

Evil bitch Kathy lumbers to the stage in part 3 of the reunion and Sutton faints at the site of the old cow.

-Will Andy put Dorit on the basket of his bike so they can fly over the moon and get home to the tristate area?

-Will Annemarie headbutt Crystal with her big ass forehead?

-Will Avi faint when he sees Sutton being loaded into an ambulance?

Tune in and find out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 26, 2024 10:30 PM

Maurice revealed more about the cause of the Kathy/Kyle feud in 90 seconds than Kyle has in 10+ years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 13, 2024 3:09 AM

Paris isn’t happy with Uncle Mo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 13, 2024 3:10 AM

Garcelle has gone full woke mind virus. She’s trying to play that game with Dorit. Kick this privileged woke cunt off the show!

by Anonymousreply 3March 13, 2024 3:31 AM

I miss Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 4March 13, 2024 3:37 AM

R4 me too. She knew how to run a narrative to the end zone. The show has completely lost direction since she left.

by Anonymousreply 5March 13, 2024 3:38 AM

[quote]Maurice revealed more about the cause of the Kathy/Kyle feud in 90 seconds than Kyle has in 10+ years.

He left out the part where he walked away with their clients

by Anonymousreply 6March 13, 2024 4:15 AM

Is the boring reunion finally over? Did Sutton suffer an esophagus related stroke when Kathy Hilton strode out?

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2024 4:24 AM

Rinna is posting from r3.

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2024 7:22 AM

Kyle pulled her head out of Morgan Wade’s vagina to do her annual “I don’t know if I will come back to the show next year, last season was so hard ON ME “ interview.

The only reason this dyke wouldn’t return to the show is if she got fired. She’s so full of shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2024 3:23 PM

R9 aka negotiating and/or there is bad blood because of MO’s Netflix show

by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2024 4:11 PM

Goodbye Kyle!

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2024 12:49 AM

What the hell was the point of bringing out Kathy? I'd rather have heard from Denise or literally anyone who actually appeared on the show this season.

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2024 3:15 AM

Erika and Kathy are ice cold cunts. Sutton is surrounded by the paramedics and those those two butches didn’t give a rat’s ass.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2024 3:34 AM

What happened with Sutton?

Did Kyle come out?

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2024 4:44 AM

If anyone ever wanted proof that Kyle has influence over production, they should see tonight’s episode. Kyle basically refused to discuss why her marriage broke down. This is the woman who screams “Be open! Be Honest!” every season at her castmates, but she refuses to discuss this? She said she isn’t involved with Morgan, they’re just friends, but then implied she is curious. She did eventually admit that Mauricio did agree to look for a place to live , but he hasn’t put effort into it.

I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if they “reconcile “ and this was a ruse to boost interest in both of their shows.

Kathy was there to hold Kyle’s hand. Oddly, she’s now friendly with Erika, who said last season that Kathy called the DJ at the club in Aspen an old fag. Kathy now seems to have conflict with Garcelle and Sutton; she didn’t express any curiosity or concern over Sutton’s medical incident , then she implied that Sutton and Garcelle (who left the set to take Sutton to the hospital) created this medical emergency of Sutton’s to avoid being confronted by Kathy. So Kathy is Kyle’s guard dog again.

Sutton got dizzy, had high blood pressure and was shaking. They showed clips of her complaining earlier in the day about not feeling well. She is fine now.

The reunion ended oddly. Dorit and Kyle’s friendship is over, Erika is her best friend now. I can’t imagine Annemarie returning-she got very little screen time this episode, even though Garcelle and Sutton left the show 45 minutes before it ended.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2024 5:15 AM

Kyle didn’t do jack shit and was offended that Andy asked about her marriage, her divorce, her relationship with Morgan.

“It’s none of your business!” she said. This after a full season of making Denise Richards be Open And Honest about her sex life.

Then she trotted out Kathy Hilton to be her bodyguard which was fucking weird. Kathy said she was going to go for Sutton before she went to hospital.

Then Andy gave Kyle the last word. Why? Why did he let Kyle run that reunion? What does she have on him? Footage of Andy being transphobic and pissing photos of Palestinian orphans whist in blackface?

Seriously, fuck Kyle and fuck Andy.

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2024 5:18 AM

Denise Pig Richards

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2024 7:00 AM

So, a whole fucking season, plus a 3-part reunion, and Kyle still hasn’t admitted that she has been eating Morgan Wade’s pussy?

by Anonymousreply 18March 15, 2024 12:03 AM

Sutton's fainting spell.

Those half dozen acting lessons in high school really paid off.

by Anonymousreply 19March 17, 2024 4:21 PM

Kyle needs to go. Her refusal to be “open and honest “ is hurting the show.

If Sutton was acting flirty and coy with a lesbian the way Kyle is with Morgan Wade, Kyle would stalk Sutton through boutiques, Michelin star restaurants and five star hotels all season, demanding every detail on the labia licking, while screaming BE OPEN AND HONEST SUTTON!!”

by Anonymousreply 20March 17, 2024 4:33 PM

I don't think Kyle being open and honest would even really help the show. If she said "yeah, Moe cheated and now I'm dating Morgan" I think it would all be met with a shrug tbh.

by Anonymousreply 21March 17, 2024 4:51 PM

Has Kyle decided yet whether to return?

by Anonymousreply 22March 17, 2024 4:56 PM

On Reddit, someone noticed the trailer next to Kathy’s said “Kim Richards.” I wonder why Kim wasn’t there-she was a “Friend Of” this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 19, 2024 1:28 AM

Sutton was such a chicken shit. Is Kathy that much of a threat? She obviously is to Sutton.

Gotta admire Erika's decision to not be as obsequious as the others.

by Anonymousreply 24March 20, 2024 5:53 PM

I just watched the second The Housewife & The Hustler special on Hulu. I know someone referenced it in another thread, but I had no idea about the lawsuit filed by Erika's former costume designer. She and Tom allegedly conspired with a friend at the secret service to go after this poor designer, claiming he'd overcharged them by $800k and then getting Amex to reimburse them. Erika even wore a wire as part of the investigation. The case was eventually dropped and not coincidentally Tom was revealed to be going broke around the time all this was happening.

by Anonymousreply 25March 20, 2024 6:06 PM

Annemarie has confirmed she wasn’t asked back for next season.

by Anonymousreply 26March 21, 2024 2:34 PM

^ Siri, play Celebration by Kool and the Gang.

by Anonymousreply 27March 21, 2024 3:19 PM

Annemarie has been fired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 21, 2024 6:26 PM

Here's the story in People. Her statement is very interesting.

She says she followed the rules and the storyline they wrote for her. She esophagus storyline was purely scripted. Here comments are on her Instagram page, I wasn't able to copy them.

Frankly, the Real Housewives shows are demeaning to the cast. They are an opportunity to humiliate yourself and act crazy for bucks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 21, 2024 6:31 PM

They should also fire Crystal. She complains about being the object of discrimination, moans about her eating disorder, then screams "Liar" at a fellow cast member who is also struggling. Meanwhile she revels in her wealth but can't seem to enjoy it because she's willing to go along with the scripted drama. They all are. Some for the money, others for the attention.

These shows are seriously cruel and dysfunctional.

I watch three, NY NJ, and BH. In part to marvel at the crazy, but it's really sick.

by Anonymousreply 30March 21, 2024 6:34 PM

OP, the picture you posted of Kathy is spot on.

by Anonymousreply 31March 21, 2024 6:35 PM

I never believed the Kyle/Mo split. It was a storyline and Morgan played along to get her 'music' out there. Their marriage started out as a business arrangement (green card) and it's still a business arrangement. And Kyle will never leave the show because she loves the attention too much.

by Anonymousreply 32March 21, 2024 11:37 PM

Crystal is officially out. Hallelujah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 16, 2024 12:23 AM

She was on for three seasons? Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 34April 16, 2024 12:26 AM

Crystal never looked like she enjoyed being on the show. She only seemed happy when she was home with her kids. I'm sure her husband will miss being in the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 35April 16, 2024 12:33 AM

R33 Good. She brought nothing to the show. Now maybe her gay brother can be his authentic self without the cameras rolling.

by Anonymousreply 36April 16, 2024 12:34 AM

So Crystal and Man Marie are gone.

Is Kyle the Dyke coming back?

by Anonymousreply 37April 16, 2024 12:54 AM

I couldn’t even finish last season.

And now the only one not in menopause who is a legitimate Hollywood wife has gone. She had some of the best scenes. I loved her eyeballing Sutton going to town on her roller.

by Anonymousreply 38April 16, 2024 7:29 PM

Big mouth Dorit hasn’t posted on Instagram in a month-she’s either divorcing PeeKay, filing bankruptcy, or getting fired. Or all of the above.

by Anonymousreply 39April 16, 2024 7:51 PM

Dorit will be next to go. They're obviously doing some housekeeping with these HW shows. The audience is getting bored

by Anonymousreply 40April 16, 2024 8:03 PM

I can’t believe Dorit has lasted as long as she has.

by Anonymousreply 41April 16, 2024 9:04 PM

AnneMarie is threatening to sue Crystal for calling her husband a “transphobic rapist”.

Unsurprisingly, AnneMarie is confused. Crystal said nothing of the sort, and AnneMarie is berating a parody account.

This bitch is delulu.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 17, 2024 1:15 AM

Robyn Dixon of Potomac has also been fired.

by Anonymousreply 43April 17, 2024 10:48 AM

Don’t make me get Juan Dixon r43

by Anonymousreply 44April 17, 2024 2:10 PM

How many of these ladies actually live in Beverly Hills anymore? Kyle's spread is out in Encino. So is Dorit's.

by Anonymousreply 45April 17, 2024 2:35 PM

They need to add some big “stars” if they want to maintain interest.

Maybe Chrissy Teigen and Gabrielle Union?

by Anonymousreply 46April 17, 2024 2:44 PM

Just bring back Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 47April 17, 2024 3:57 PM

R47 I'm the one who needs to come back, you slut pig! I love turtles!

by Anonymousreply 48April 17, 2024 6:06 PM

How about Tori AND Candy Spelling? Would love to see them interact with Kyle and Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 49April 21, 2024 6:15 PM

The Daily Mail is claiming that Kyle has been told by Bravo that she won’t be brought back if she doesn’t agree to talk about the labia licking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 21, 2024 6:19 PM

Good. She can’t play the game of “open and honest” if she lies by omission.

by Anonymousreply 51April 21, 2024 6:28 PM

Erika, Garcelle and Sutton had scenes together last season the fans enjoyed. They work well as a trio. I could see them dumping Kyle and Dorit and rebuilding it around them.

by Anonymousreply 52April 21, 2024 6:33 PM

I think Kyle, Erika, Sutton and Garcelle would be an interesting core group.

I hate to say it, but Dorit is too poor at this point.

by Anonymousreply 53April 21, 2024 7:28 PM

I love when a DM article cites mysterious source, as in the link r50 posted. In this case, I believe the "source" is none other than Kyle, herself.

by Anonymousreply 54April 21, 2024 9:35 PM

“It was more than just friends, it was more than a girl crush,” the source alleged. “I don’t think Kyle puts a label on it. But it is something spicy I will tell you that for sure.”

Girl crush? Spicy? All these keywords are suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 55April 21, 2024 9:39 PM

I don't care who she does it with, I am not interested in Kyle's sex life. Blechh

by Anonymousreply 56April 21, 2024 11:35 PM

There are 3 things these shows live for: cast feuds, legal troubles, and cheating/divorce. So I don't buy for a second that Kyle could get dropped while her divorce is happening. And there's no way they'd cede that whole storyline to Mo's Netflix show.

by Anonymousreply 57April 22, 2024 1:13 PM

If I were Erica I would be a bitch to Kyle. She sat there and spilt all she could through the Tom drama, took every ounce of hate from the cast and dished it back, even looking like a cold bitch but she showed up and talked about what she could talk about. Then there is Kyle. Not talking about a damn thing. Not wanting to make Mo look bad by admitting he has fucked 200 women since they got married (and probably a few dudes).

by Anonymousreply 58April 22, 2024 1:45 PM

It also would make Kyle look bad because of the timing. Wasn’t Morgan in the picture before they separated? And of course Morgan is young enough to be her daughter. Stop beating around the bush and embrace the bush, Kyle!

by Anonymousreply 59April 22, 2024 1:59 PM

I think the one who should be pissed is Denise. They gave her hell for not admitting to fucking around with another woman on the side and now that's exactly what Kyle is doing and not admitting.

by Anonymousreply 60April 22, 2024 2:03 PM

Kyle seems really unstable right now, like hanging by a thread.

by Anonymousreply 61April 22, 2024 2:34 PM

Thank goodness they fired Crystal and ManMarie. I usually fast-forwarded thru their scenes.

Kyle pretty much said on WWHL that Kathy was coming back next season. I would love for Kim to come back, too. My dream is for Kathy and Kim to gang up against Kyle and drive her mad.

I think we'll see Denise Richards more next season. Her appearances last season were more entertaining than anything the main cast produced. I don't want any new cast members added next year, except for the return of Denise, Kathy and Kim.

by Anonymousreply 62April 22, 2024 2:38 PM

I'm only on pause, bitches. Just waiting here for Andy's call.

by Anonymousreply 63April 22, 2024 2:39 PM

I love how many people want Kathy and Kim to come back to drive Kyle nuts. That would be delicious. Kyle would be doing her fake crying all over town trying to get everyone’s sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 64April 23, 2024 1:47 AM

It’s rumored they offered Dorit a lowball offer to be a friend.

by Anonymousreply 65April 23, 2024 1:50 AM

To save herself, Dorit needs Tomseparate from her husband and admit to having had an affair with Mauricio, whether it’s true or not.

by Anonymousreply 66April 23, 2024 2:14 AM

*should be “to separate from”

by Anonymousreply 67April 23, 2024 2:15 AM

Dorit needs the money and the attention. She'll take whatever crumbs are offered.

by Anonymousreply 68April 23, 2024 4:30 AM

Dorit would have been gone a few seasons ago but the break-in saved her job for two years of PTSD storyline. Same with Crystal. You could tell when she fired off about her multi-million dollar business and Andy didn't even know about it. The above poster is so right. They need to bring Densie back just to go "I got roasted for not talking about being a lez but we all have to accept Kyle does not want to talk about it?" That and I need to hear more about Aaron's big dick.

by Anonymousreply 69April 23, 2024 1:20 PM

R69, “Densie” needs to be part of the DL lexicon. Love it, intentional or not!

by Anonymousreply 70April 23, 2024 2:43 PM

intentional :D - love r96

by Anonymousreply 71April 23, 2024 2:54 PM

Kyle was part of the group that railroaded Yolanda and LVP off the show as well, because they weren’t “open and honest “ either.

I think Kathy Hilton should host a dinner party with the following guests-Kyle; Kim; LVP; Yolanda; Allison DuBois; Camille; Denise (but keep her off booze and pills); and the remaining current cast.

Let them all just pile on Kyle until she’s in a fetal position, ugly crying. Finally, she will scream “YES I EAT MORGAN’S PUSSY! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!!”

by Anonymousreply 72April 23, 2024 2:54 PM

Nicole Richie would be a good addition to the show. She already has a long history with Kathy and Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 73April 23, 2024 3:54 PM

I could get behind a season of Denise (aka Densie) taking down Erikunt.

by Anonymousreply 74April 23, 2024 4:40 PM

r74 Oh honey, Densie could not take down a pinata if you removed the blindfold and pointed her to it

by Anonymousreply 75April 23, 2024 5:03 PM

The Bitchard sisters are NOT going to make good TV. Kim was legit depressing, Kathy is phony as a three dollar bill and Kyle is a waste of oxygen.

Not worth the time to watch bc it's all going to be curated by Kathy, no good dirt will make the show, if it could've it would've on the season before last.

by Anonymousreply 76April 24, 2024 12:56 AM

Agree Kathy will be very controlled and never uncomfortable. She owns NBC and Hollywood! (In her mind).

They need to bring on some flat out crazily people because the cast has become boring.

by Anonymousreply 77April 24, 2024 1:42 AM

They need Tori her mom is richer than Kathy so Kathy couldn’t control her. And Brandi was always good tv

by Anonymousreply 78April 24, 2024 1:56 AM

R78. I don't think we'll be seeing Brandi on Bravo anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 79April 24, 2024 2:31 AM

r78 Candy Spelling won't give Tori a dime.

by Anonymousreply 80April 24, 2024 2:55 AM

R80. Not a cent

by Anonymousreply 81April 24, 2024 3:27 AM

[quote] Nicole Richie would be a good addition to the show. She already has a long history with Kathy and Kyle.

I agree, but those hags don’t like pre-menopausal women on this show.

by Anonymousreply 82April 24, 2024 1:15 PM

Ricthe and Spelling are just bad ideas. They are too aware of the show to be good, I had suggested it before but I think Carmen Elektra would be good. The show needs a C-list celeb ala Rinna to the mix. Carmen worked with Prince and was married to Dave Navarro so there should be some connection with Erica ala being in entertainment. Same with Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 83April 25, 2024 3:32 PM

I don’t even like her but Kathy Griffin would be a good addition. She loves to dish it out, but she can’t take it. Unfortunately those exact traits are why she’s already persona non grata at Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 84April 25, 2024 7:45 PM

Lens Dunham and Caitlyn Jenner are haus fraus now.

by Anonymousreply 85April 25, 2024 7:46 PM

Word on Twitter is that Dorit is out.

by Anonymousreply 86April 25, 2024 8:14 PM

Erika sucks. She should be fired. Get Ione Skye. She can be the kooky younger gal.

by Anonymousreply 87April 25, 2024 8:49 PM

Nicole Ritchie is very funny and clever too. Plus there’s her sister-in-law Cameron Diaz and their husbands good Charlotte.

by Anonymousreply 88April 25, 2024 8:50 PM

Bijous Phillips.

by Anonymousreply 89April 25, 2024 8:51 PM

Gisele Bunchen. I’d love to watch a show about her life. She seems like she has fun. And she has 6 sisters including a twin sister.

by Anonymousreply 90April 25, 2024 8:52 PM

Whet Diana lip-licker? Her toyboy was hot.

by Anonymousreply 91April 25, 2024 8:53 PM

I always wanted Hunter Tylo. She’s nuts , a plastic surgery victim, Rinna took her job on Melrose Place when she got knocked up before starting to shoot (and she sued Aaron Spelling), and she has a messy personal life full of divorces, restraining orders, a dead kid and born again Christianity.

And her name is an alias-her real name is Debra Morehart.

Eileen knows her too, they worked together on Bold and the Beautiful.

She’s perfect!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 25, 2024 9:04 PM

You make a strong case R92.

by Anonymousreply 93April 25, 2024 9:24 PM

Hunter Tylo was so pretty when she was a blonde and going by her real name on All My Children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 26, 2024 12:18 AM

What about Jennifer Grey?

by Anonymousreply 95April 26, 2024 1:51 AM

J. Grey could be good, but aside from the nose job and the Matthew Broderick thing, she’s pretty normal.

by Anonymousreply 96April 26, 2024 9:39 AM

I miss Eileen.

by Anonymousreply 97April 26, 2024 10:57 AM

Shooting starts next week but no word on Dorito's status.

by Anonymousreply 98April 26, 2024 12:30 PM

I think they need to not cast an actress. Then it becomes the RH of D LIST territory. We need another bat shit crazy like Yolanda.

by Anonymousreply 99April 26, 2024 12:58 PM

R99, Yolanda made me realize I don’t like Dutch people.

by Anonymousreply 100April 26, 2024 2:14 PM

I got strong dyke vibes from Yolanda.

by Anonymousreply 101April 26, 2024 3:55 PM

There isn’t one original thought in Kyle’s squat little body.

Imagine if Garcelle or Sutton or Erika announced next season that were coming out as a lesbian and were in a relationship with a woman. Kyle would be so mad that her storyline was stolen by someone else.

by Anonymousreply 102April 26, 2024 4:07 PM

r102 it already was. Brandi pulled it as info on Densie, which Kyle was all too happy to bring up despite Densie asking her not to and denying it. Rinna, Kyle Erika, and everyone wanted to talk about Densie and Brandi lezzing out but god forbid anyone say Kyle is a bush bumper ITS HER OWN PRIVATE BUSINESS!!

by Anonymousreply 103April 26, 2024 5:44 PM

Yes r103 but that was when Kyle wanted us to think she was strictly dickly.

Now she wants to clit tease us. So she would get mad.

by Anonymousreply 104April 26, 2024 6:19 PM

Garcelle received a jar of Meghan’s jam.

As a Brit, I’m offended on behalf of the Royal family that she accepted it.

by Anonymousreply 105April 26, 2024 7:18 PM

"Garcelle received a jar of Meghan’s jam."

Strong Black women supporting each other. Thanks rich white husbands!

by Anonymousreply 106April 26, 2024 10:16 PM

It made sense for Meghan to promote her product in the Bravo-verse but I would have guessed it would be Andy or Lisa Vanderpump or one of the Atlanta ladies. Garcelle is a good “all-rounder” of a choice.

by Anonymousreply 107April 26, 2024 10:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!