Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Candace Owens is spreading a conspiracy theory that Brigitte Macron is really a man

I wish this were a joke....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 29, 2024 7:27 AM

Do right-wingers keep dialing up the crazy in the hopes that it'll distract us from their corruption and thieving, or do they really believe all of it?

by Anonymousreply 1March 13, 2024 12:25 AM

What we can all agree on is that Brigitte looks like she is coming straight from the planet of the monkeys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 13, 2024 12:28 AM

offical news report in Luxembourgish but you can activate English subtitles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 13, 2024 12:32 AM

Candace Owens is a paid actress. Say it with me.

by Anonymousreply 4March 13, 2024 12:35 AM

I'm convinced Candace Owens is actually a middle aged white guy. I will stake my professional reputation on it.

by Anonymousreply 5March 13, 2024 12:36 AM

Actually, the conspiracy theory Candace should spread is that Brigitte is Macron's beard and that he's a raging closet case.

by Anonymousreply 6March 13, 2024 12:36 AM

She has a professional reputation? I thought she was just a PW of a troll who posts on DL in her downtime?

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2024 12:42 AM

And what are the terrifying implications exactly?

Inquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2024 12:43 AM

A refresher...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2024 12:51 AM

Candance explains the story at 3:04 She says this is not based on her own research, and she uses The Daily Mail as one of her references. (Muriel would not be amused.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2024 12:52 AM

R9 Sorry but this video is a bit outdated. I ain't no fan of Candace Owens but she was right about Zoe Quinn who is a psychological abuser. She falsely accused a fellow game developer of rape and as a result he was fired and his entire game work was taken away from him. But then two other women named Sophia Narwitz and Diana Davison exposed Zoe's private messages, which revealed that during the alleged rape, she wasn't even near this guy. Sadly, Alec Holowaka committed suicde as a result of Zoe Quinn's false allegation. So that Candace got weird e-mails from a psychotic Zoe Quinn is not hard to believe. As people say, two things can be right at once. Candace is a scam artist but has also suffered from Zoe Quinn's shizo attacks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2024 12:59 AM

[quote] I'm convinced Candace Owens is actually a middle aged white guy. I will stake my professional reputation on it.

I went through a spell where I followed Candace fairly closely that coincided with the ascendancy of Tucker Carlson. One of the things I noticed is that they would both be about 36-48 hours ahead of most breaking stories...in the exact same way. He was always "just asking questions" and she performed a Stepin Fetchit routine echoing whatever racist trope needed to be validated. They were always in sync and ahead of the curve to the degree that I am certain they had the same writers (who I personally believe were not-quite-middle-age white guys, imho).

And I've said it before, but I would bet good money that Candace is a lesbian (not that we want her, but...)

And one last aside: notice that she rarely travels. She pops up on media hits and occasionally speaks at something like CPAC. But whereas Fled Cruz will attend the opening of an envelope and the likes of Ben Shapiro will tour to a college campus, Candy just does her podcast (from Nashville) and collects the checks that come her way. One example:

[quote] The WCRP tried to make several accommodations to get Owens to the event, including offers to fly Owens directly to Las Vegas and Salt Lake City and then directly shuttle Owens to the event, according to Sandberg. Owens declined these additional offers saying that the only way to make it work was if the WCRP chartered a jet from Nashville, Tennessee — where Owens lives — to St. George, according to Sandberg.

[quote] “Nothing we offered was good enough for her short of that chartered flight,” said Sandberg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2024 1:02 AM

R12 There is a youtuber called Tree of Logic and she hates Candace Owens and on random livestreams on her livestream channel, she often says that she thinks that Candace's husband is a closeted gay man. Maybe this is some form of lavender marriage because you think she is lesbianic? Another rightwinger called TheQuartering also said that other rightwingers are gay or trans lovers. Like for instance Mike Cernovich, Elijah Schaffer and Jack Posobiec. The rightwing does it like Hollywood. They also have lavender marriages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 13, 2024 1:09 AM

Candice is always spreading something.Like when she spread her legs and caught that son of Britain's Lord Farmer-remember that? George Farmer FELL for that hipocriticical selfhating cunt/bitch-so there-{ sticks tongue out}

by Anonymousreply 14March 13, 2024 1:10 AM

I don’t think she and hubby are lavender,they do have small children hence the “stay at home” but I still detest that bitch and just can’t believe she hooked that son of British Lord Farmer-AND LORD FARMER SEEMS OK WITH THIS! it’s like the end of the world, Uncle Peter-my smelling salts!

by Anonymousreply 15March 13, 2024 1:46 AM

OP and anyone else criticizing Candace is racist!!!

by Anonymousreply 16March 13, 2024 1:56 AM

Bitch stole my act!

by Anonymousreply 17March 13, 2024 2:00 AM

I have no idea if Candace can prove that Brigitte is trans or not, but Media-ite reminds us of Candace's usual agenda.

[quote] Daily Wire’s Candace Owens Suspended From YouTube Over Anti-LGBTQ Hate (September 2023). Owens is no stranger to whipping up hate toward the LGBTQ+ community on her show, The Candace Owens Podcast. Back in December 2022, she called for more discrimination toward “freak” transgender people. In June 2022, she also advocated that parents who take their children to drag shows should have those kids taken away from them and said Pride Month should be called “shame month.”

by Anonymousreply 18March 13, 2024 2:36 AM

I compare Candace to those evangelists who don't care that they're selling bullshit as long as the checks keep coming.

by Anonymousreply 19March 13, 2024 2:44 AM

Brigitte is a child molester. Isn’t that bad enough?

by Anonymousreply 20March 13, 2024 2:44 AM

R10 LOVE IT! MORE!

by Anonymousreply 21March 13, 2024 2:49 AM

OMG R-16 IS CANDICE OWEN! Hi Candy,How’s it hangin? How’s your hubbys big dick hanggin?

by Anonymousreply 22March 13, 2024 2:51 AM

Two g’s -Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 23March 13, 2024 2:55 AM

Based on what was the father created a life peer as Baron Farmer? MONEY?

by Anonymousreply 24March 13, 2024 2:57 AM

Anyone on this post who sticks up for Candice Owen IS Candice Owen.

by Anonymousreply 25March 13, 2024 2:57 AM

And tell us more about hubby George's big cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 13, 2024 2:58 AM

Thanks R -26,scroll down to weddding pic, dong showing through wedding trousers!

by Anonymousreply 27March 13, 2024 3:02 AM

If he's married to Candace Owens he probably has a tiny dick

by Anonymousreply 28March 13, 2024 3:06 AM

"I'm convinced Candace Owens is actually a middle aged white guy. I will stake my professional reputation on it."

Wouldn't be surprised if a middle-aged white guy was actually writing her scripts

by Anonymousreply 29March 13, 2024 3:07 AM

R26, that is a cookie-smeller if there ever was.

this will end badly.

by Anonymousreply 30March 13, 2024 3:16 AM

Candy, girl, be better.

by Anonymousreply 31March 13, 2024 3:26 AM

Cuntdace is absolutely a paid performer. She was discovered on a modeling site, as was Boebert.

And yes, the same puppetmasters pulling Cucker Fartleson's strings are pulling Cuntdace's strings too.

by Anonymousreply 32March 13, 2024 3:38 AM

Explore "talent"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 13, 2024 3:50 AM

R32 - that needs to be talked about more. Boebert was also affiliated with Gingrich or something? She was SELECTED and given scripts and coaching. And her husband got a $650k/yr job as a consultant to an oil company - with zero qualifications.

Lauren Boebert's net worth is in the multi millons since taking office. HOW?

This is the problem with having multi-billionaires - a million is NOTHING. Several million - meh, good investment. It pollutes everything.

by Anonymousreply 34March 13, 2024 3:50 AM

Gosh I hope you guys are right but THEY HAVE THREE KIDS TOGETHER and a ranch in the midwest or south.

by Anonymousreply 35March 13, 2024 3:56 AM

Candace Owens every time she looks in the mirror and realizes she's black

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 13, 2024 4:06 AM

So Brigitte is a teeny tiny "man" with three biological children?

And Candace is walking around despite being brain dead.

What a world.

by Anonymousreply 37March 13, 2024 4:08 AM

After looking into this, I would say Owen is really a moron. The implications are terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 38March 13, 2024 4:13 AM

Candace looks like she's in the first stages of turning into a werewolf.

by Anonymousreply 39March 13, 2024 4:18 AM

Candace Owens is actually Megyn Kelly in blackface... You heard it here first

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 13, 2024 4:19 AM

We busted her posting here once. She claimed she is a asexual (just like every former sex worker) her husband is gay and she wanted advice for anal sex. Very strange lady. Anorexic and fetal alcohol syndrome. I also think she believes most of what she says. She's pretty clearly a borderline personality so she believes whatever

by Anonymousreply 41March 13, 2024 4:22 AM

Is that you Candice R-41- now you quit that gurl and get home you gots churin to tend to.

by Anonymousreply 42March 13, 2024 4:45 AM

I give Candace Owens credit for destroying that Bernie cunt Krystal Ball in this clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 13, 2024 5:09 AM

What gets me is that there are plenty of photos out there of this woman in her youth. She's clearly XX, not XY. She just didn't age well as some women don't. That's it. No conspiracy.

BTW, I don't care if Candace was right about some other tranny or not. That's not the discussion here. She failed to do basic research and as a result said something really stupid.

by Anonymousreply 44March 13, 2024 11:34 AM

Candace is a self-loathing closeted black lesbian bullfrog.

by Anonymousreply 45March 13, 2024 11:38 AM

These cunts don't "fail to do basic research". They deliberately lie and fabricate.

by Anonymousreply 46March 13, 2024 11:39 AM

I assume that Brigitte's brother Jean-Michel Trogneux exists out there somewhere (unless he's died), so the whole idea that they're the same person is ridiculous. For example, in the family photo there are two children—presumably one is the brother, one is Brigitte.

by Anonymousreply 47March 13, 2024 1:26 PM

^ Don't even try to make sense out of anything this bitch says

by Anonymousreply 48March 13, 2024 4:03 PM

Reprehensible sow.

by Anonymousreply 49March 13, 2024 4:10 PM

R41 is there anyone on earth that you don't claim is mentally ill? You come on every thread with this bullshit, no matter what the topic or who it is. The sick one is YOU. Nobody cares about your batshit rantings. Just STOP.

by Anonymousreply 50March 13, 2024 4:28 PM

'K Kandy. Enjoy the day those failed comedians at Turning Point who group chat the most vile things about you. You useful idiot, you.

by Anonymousreply 51March 13, 2024 4:48 PM

J'aime regarder mon mari sucer le pénis d'un autre homme ou mon propre pénis.

by Anonymousreply 52March 13, 2024 4:54 PM

Quick, can somebody translate R52 for me?

by Anonymousreply 53March 13, 2024 5:14 PM

^ Something about your dick or lack there of 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 54March 13, 2024 5:27 PM

"I like to watch my husband suck another man's penis or my own penis."

by Anonymousreply 55March 13, 2024 5:45 PM

🤣🤣! R2. I always think that when I see her photo.

by Anonymousreply 56March 13, 2024 5:48 PM

Compare what I said at R12 (substituting "trans" for "racist")

[quote] One of the things I noticed is that they would both be about 36-48 hours ahead of most breaking stories...in the exact same way. He was always "just asking questions" and she performed a Stepin Fetchit routine echoing whatever racist trope needed to be validated.

To what just happened tonight in France. The details are a bit off, but the general intent is the same--to make those inclined to hate {whatever} primed and ready and positioned to feel like they are smarter than everyone else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 14, 2024 11:18 PM

Not sure I can defend my opinion, but I love Macron's stance - that NATO or at least the French are willing to consider boots on the ground. I heard on a Times Radio show today that a Polish minister had said the same thing recently!

I want someone to explain to Putin that the EU has 448 million people, nearly 4 times as many as Russia. Never mind America - the European members of NATO could trounce Russia in a conventional war - and some of them also have nukes and could take out the Kremlin quickly if he decided on deploying Russia's nuclear arsenal.

I think we've seen this shit before. Hitler, Napoleon, Netanyahu, hell I'm tempted to say George Bush crashing into Afghanistan and Iraq... These megaomaniacs have to bully back imo. Tell them to fuck off, or else.

But be glad I'm not in charge of anything lol.

by Anonymousreply 58March 15, 2024 5:55 AM

* These megalomaniacs have to BE BULLIED back...

by Anonymousreply 59March 15, 2024 5:57 AM

[quote] I don’t think she and hubby are lavender,they do have small children

So what?

by Anonymousreply 60March 15, 2024 6:08 AM

On the Times Radio show, the expert also pointed out that reluctant Olaf Scholz, German chancellor, was mentored by former chancellor Gerhard Shröder, who left office to join fucking Gazprom!

And so explains Germany's reluctance to provide Ukraine with its Taurus cruise missiles because that would mean German military helping train Ukraine - which American, French and British are ALREADY doing, and that's not "boots on the ground anyway" - just an excuse.

Sorry to go off on this tangent but the tweet R57 linked to is about Macron's Napoleonic pronouncements, which this expert (Times Radio link) disapproved of - though I found his comments very intriguing. He also pointed out China was upset about Putin's nuclear threats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 15, 2024 6:35 AM

Good lord. Candace and Putin are cartoonishly ugly.

by Anonymousreply 62March 15, 2024 7:02 AM

Her husband does look possibly gay.

by Anonymousreply 63March 15, 2024 7:12 AM

[quote]So Brigitte is a teeny tiny "man" with three biological children?

Seriously. She’s about 98 lbs soaking wet. I think the photo of the little boy they like to use is one of her many siblings.

Sloppy Russian disinfo that first appeared during Macron’s last presidential run and is resurfacing because he’s pushing back harder at Putin.

by Anonymousreply 64March 15, 2024 7:14 AM

I think we should have let Putin take Ukraine like it was promised to him after the fall of East Germany. Then a lot of Ukrainian and Russian men would still be alive but instead France and Germany will start world War 3. I am saddened by this....

by Anonymousreply 65March 15, 2024 1:00 PM

[quote] I think we should have let Putin take Ukraine like it was promised to him after the fall of East Germany.

Somebody promised to give Ukraine to Putin in 1989? And it's France and Germany who are starting WWIII? Get back to us when you get a little historical knowledge and sense.

by Anonymousreply 66March 15, 2024 1:18 PM

I believe that Candace Owens is really Kanye in drag. The Department of Justice needs to look into this.

by Anonymousreply 67March 15, 2024 1:34 PM

Rebublicunt Joan Rivers claimed Michelle Obama is a man.

by Anonymousreply 68March 15, 2024 1:41 PM

HA R68! I remember this. That Obama is gay is clear. He has the same tone and way of talking to his voice like Pete Buttigegé but Michelle trans? Really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 15, 2024 1:58 PM

R65 is the new Russian talking point. I've seen it a few times today. Of course it's 100% false. They're not sending their best

by Anonymousreply 70March 15, 2024 3:55 PM

R65 Who had the standing to give Russia Ukraine? Reagan? Thatcher? George H W Bush? Huh?

What I remember is Bill Clinton saying he was sorry that he talked Ukraine into giving up their nukes by promising them that we would defend them if Russia attacked.

by Anonymousreply 71March 15, 2024 3:57 PM

In her own words

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 15, 2024 4:10 PM

The comment section is interesting. It says that everyone in France knows that Macró is gay. I am happy too because he is my type.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 15, 2024 4:19 PM

I’m glad the speech analyst at R69 has definitively confirmed Obama is gay. We won’t have to debate that one any more.

by Anonymousreply 74March 15, 2024 4:29 PM

R74

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 15, 2024 4:37 PM

Candace, the thumbnail that your Turning Point bosses used to screencap your video is telling. It's a pattern too. You're working for the same type of racist douchebags who bullied you in high school. Whose behavior was so terrible, you sued the school district and got a payout. I guess they did a good job because you clearly hate yourself. And at this point? You should.

by Anonymousreply 76March 15, 2024 4:38 PM

She kinda looks like a gay man tbh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 15, 2024 4:47 PM

Emmanuel loves muslim cock?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 15, 2024 5:44 PM

Right wingers and their endless LGBTT obsession, such cunts.

Owens is half neanderthal.

by Anonymousreply 79March 15, 2024 7:52 PM

R76- She should continue as before after all money is all that matters and she did strike it big,not every self hating black bitch can marry the son of a Lord.

by Anonymousreply 80March 15, 2024 8:51 PM

R75. I don’t see in that study any conclusions on Obama’s sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 81March 15, 2024 8:57 PM

I mean he's gay, but okay. She'll still be the girl whose mom gave her Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and dumped her at the grandparents. Her relationship with her grandfather, was... strange. More like a wife than a child.

by Anonymousreply 82March 15, 2024 8:57 PM

Is she the new Epstein?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 17, 2024 10:08 PM

The link at R83 manages to cram a whole bunch of ridiculous conspiracy theories together.

by Anonymousreply 84March 17, 2024 11:25 PM

Candace Owens has struggled with bulimia in the past so that's probably where this fixation with other people's appearances comes form. She's projecting her self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 85March 18, 2024 2:48 AM

She looks like she switched it up to anorexia. Her oversized clothes give her away

by Anonymousreply 86March 18, 2024 2:12 PM

"The 14 year old boy is now French president and completely controlled by his sexual predator who is the link to the Rothschilds and the Globalist elites."

"Rothschilds and Globalist elites"....so Jews then? Guess they are mixing anti-Semitism in with the other conspiracies

by Anonymousreply 87March 18, 2024 11:31 PM

Somebody help me with this:

Jews are bad...because a rabbi called Candace antisemitic...because she used an antisemitic trope...that she didn't know about--yet won't apologize for...because she's been insulted by a rabbi before...

What am I missing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 19, 2024 7:55 PM

[quote]Guess they are mixing anti-Semitism in with the other conspiracies

They always do, eventually. If they think the world is controlled by evil lizard aliens, you can bet your ass they're Jewish lizard aliens.

by Anonymousreply 89March 20, 2024 6:09 AM

R89 Netflix told us the truth of how the elite live

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 20, 2024 5:11 PM

Is this Owens' favorite X account?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 20, 2024 8:14 PM

Unemployed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 22, 2024 2:53 PM

Variety.com says there was no official explanation for her being let go from Ben Shapiro's The Daily Wire, but they note this:

[quote] Owens’s departure from the outlet comes after “months of tensions between her and Daily Wire co-founder Ben Shapiro over her promotion of various anti-Semitic conspiracy theories,” according to Mediaite.

[quote] Since the Oct. 7 Hamas terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians, Owens has been increasingly critical of the Israel’s military response in Gaza. “No government anywhere has a right to commit a genocide, ever. There is no justification for a genocide. I can’t believe this even needs to be said or is even considered the least bit controversial to state,” Owens posted on X in November, comments that appeared to be directed at Israel. Shapiro, who is a firm supporter of Israel, was seen in a TikTok clip speaking at a private event calling Owens’ behavior “absolutely disgraceful.”

by Anonymousreply 93March 22, 2024 3:24 PM

She might be on to something...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 22, 2024 5:36 PM

R93 I think it was because she argued against circumcision. That was also the reason why Cameron Diaz was blacklisted from Hollywood in 2014.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95March 22, 2024 5:38 PM

JFC, R94. Quit with this shit. You know who looks trans? Melania. And Barbara Bush. And MTG. And Lauren Boebert and every dragged queened plastic titted garbage bag flying around Mar a Lago

by Anonymousreply 96March 22, 2024 5:46 PM

Isn't the link at R94 ragging on Candace?

by Anonymousreply 97March 22, 2024 7:04 PM

It's pretty obvious why she was let go. She's reached the anti-Semitic stage of craziness and Shapiro is Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 98March 22, 2024 7:05 PM

And quit it with the idea that Candace might be right about Macron. There are pics of the woman as a girl. She is not a he. She's just old and some old women look like men even before the plastic surgery and shit. I swear the Internet makes some people dumber.

by Anonymousreply 99March 22, 2024 7:07 PM

R97 nope, these people are serious. Transvestigations become mainstream.

by Anonymousreply 100March 22, 2024 7:09 PM

R14 “ Candice is always spreading something.” LOL

by Anonymousreply 101March 22, 2024 7:16 PM

R94, that’s not Happy Rockefeller pictured in your link next to Pat Nixon. That’s the OG Mrs. Nelson Rockefeller.

by Anonymousreply 102March 22, 2024 7:20 PM

Thanks, R100, I hadn't realized there were people out there so unhinged as to believe that Lou Henry Hoover, Pat Nixon, and Happy Rockefeller were trans, but they're probably the same folks who think those people are also lizard aliens.

by Anonymousreply 103March 22, 2024 7:23 PM

Thank God the "transvestigations" haven't reached the datalounge. Even the anti-trans obsessives here aren't that nuts

by Anonymousreply 104March 22, 2024 7:26 PM

R104 It is rumored that the Hemsworths are trans because of their hourglass figures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 22, 2024 7:27 PM

Bad news. Her Brigitte Macron video got deleted. It had 1.5 million views.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 26, 2024 6:49 AM

R26 he has the same smile as Henry Cavill

by Anonymousreply 107March 26, 2024 6:52 AM

She gets called out as trans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 29, 2024 7:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!