Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The IT Boys

Jack Dylan Grazer, Finn Wolfhard, Jaeden Martell, and Wyatt Oleff.

Looks like they're all either 21 or turning 21 this year, and surprisingly they still hang out together.

I was wondering if they're still finding work, and it seems that most of them are.

Finn Wolfhard (by far) has the most Instagram followers at 22.9 million, Jack has 3.9 million, Jaeden has 3.6 million, and Wyatt has 2.5 million.

Finn is in the new Ghostbusters movie, Jack is in a television show called Spiderwick Chronicles, Jaeden was in Arcadian, and Wyatt was in a tv show called City on Fire.

All still seem bisexual or nonbinary.

Jack is still the wild one. He hangs around with a guy called Damon Baker who is a trans-looking former drug addict. This one kind of shocked me, because I hope he doesn't steer Jack in the wrong direction.

Oh, and for those people who think that Timothee Chalamet is too skinny or weird looking for Hollywood, you need look no further than the IT boys.

This is the current hot look, like it or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 26, 2024 6:35 AM

Finn Wolfhard for Yves Saint Laurent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 9, 2024 10:49 AM

Jaeden wearing YSL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 9, 2024 10:50 AM

Jack (and that annoying Damon Baker) in Armani.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 9, 2024 10:51 AM

Not sure what Wyatt's wearing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 9, 2024 10:52 AM

[quote]All still seem bisexual or nonbinary.

Key word being "seem". Any been actually romantically or sexually linked to a guy?

by Anonymousreply 5March 9, 2024 10:54 AM

[quote] Key word being "seem". Any been actually romantically or sexually linked to a guy?

Not sure.

But I believe Jack stated in an interview that he's bisexual.

Also, he and Wyatt seem to be quite close.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 9, 2024 10:57 AM

Zachary Levi is totally queening out over Jack Dylan.

At first, I thought "Who is this Mary?" and then I realized it was Zachary Levi.

(Make sure you have the volume on and unmute the sound, so you can get the full effect!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 9, 2024 11:03 AM

Are they trannies? They all look very androgynous.

by Anonymousreply 8March 9, 2024 11:07 AM

Huh? What's happening in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 9March 9, 2024 11:07 AM

[quote] Are they trannies? They all look very androgynous.

They were all in the 2017 Steven King horror movie "It," R8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 9, 2024 11:15 AM

How does Jack get all of these invitations to fashion events?

Armani, Fendi, Celine, Esquire Magazine......

Damn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 9, 2024 11:56 AM

I think Jaeden might be gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 9, 2024 12:40 PM

r6 It was on social media, and I'm still not convinced he wasn't joking then realised he couldn't backtrack without causing offence.

r11 Because he'll wear anything they want him to

Remember when he was caught smoking weed and did a pathetic apology where he blamed his friends for peer pressuring him into it?

by Anonymousreply 13March 9, 2024 3:11 PM

None of these guys works in Information Technology, OP.

And they're not boys, they're MEN!

by Anonymousreply 14March 9, 2024 7:25 PM

[quote] 'Luca' Star Jack Dylan Grazer Comes Out as Bisexual: 'Silenzio Bruno!'

Jack Dylan Grazer is living his truth!

Earlier this week, the 17-year-old actor came out as bisexual during an Instagram Live broadcast.

In video from the stream, which was shared on social media, Grazer appears to be taking part in a Q&A with fans when asked, "Are you gay?" by one user.

"I'm bi," Grazer replies with a smile before quoting his Luca character, exclaiming, "Silenzio Bruno!"

Fans of the It, We Are Who We Are, and Shazam! star also noted that the actor changed his preferred pronouns on his Instagram page after the conversation to note that he goes by either he or they identifiers.

In Luca, Grazer plays Alberto, a shape-shifting sea monster who becomes a human on dry land. Alongside his friend Luca, voiced by Jacob Tremblay, the pair yearns to explore the human world of Portorosso, Italy, in hopes of obtaining a Vespa.

Fans of the Disney and Pixar film immediately fell in love with the duo when it dropped on Disney+ last month, with many comparing the storyline to being reminiscent of an LGBTQ coming-of-age tale.

Director Enrico Casarosa previously told Yahoo! Entertainment that the movie "is all about platonic friendships," however, while Grazer echoed those sentiments in an interview with CinemaBlend.

"No, there's no Call Me By Your Name in it," he said, comparing it to the 2017 film that followed the love story of two men in Italy. "They're friends. Alberto and Luca are friends."

But, when told how fans couldn't help but compare the plotline to that of an LGBTQ romance, Glazer did add that it would "be cool if we got back together and fell in love," in a potential Luca sequel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 9, 2024 7:27 PM

None of them is particularly attractive.

by Anonymousreply 16March 10, 2024 8:37 AM

On a site full of ridiculous, useless, and dumb ass threads, this one is up there. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 17March 10, 2024 12:40 PM

Jack Dylan Grazer looks like he doesn't wipe.

by Anonymousreply 18March 24, 2024 9:39 PM

Finn Wolfhard is the only one who seems to have a distinctive look. The rest of them are spindly twinks.

by Anonymousreply 19March 24, 2024 9:51 PM

Fa… well, you know.

by Anonymousreply 20March 24, 2024 9:53 PM

How is Finn Wolfhard not a spindly twink? He's essentially discount Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 21March 24, 2024 9:54 PM

Finn is a terrible actor. I found it amusing that in the trailers for the new Ghostbusters, he's basically reduced to an extra. For someone who has so many IG followers, people sure don't seem to be fans of his.

by Anonymousreply 22March 24, 2024 9:56 PM

R21, he's unusual enough to be striking, at least initially. Discount Chalamet isn't a bad way of putting it, though.

by Anonymousreply 23March 24, 2024 9:59 PM

So this is the best that GenZ has to offer?

by Anonymousreply 24March 24, 2024 11:21 PM

OP, get a life.

by Anonymousreply 25March 24, 2024 11:26 PM

Finn Wolfhard is ugly as sin. Chalamet at least has a pretty face when he's not smiling.

by Anonymousreply 26March 25, 2024 12:57 AM

Agreed, R26.

It's confounding, isn't it?

There is nothing attractive about Finn. Maybe he has the anorexic skinny thing going for him.

And I guess the modeling world can make a case that sometimes super skinny guys with ugly/weird features can be "beautiful."

But overall, I just can't see it.

Not only that, but he doesn't really have a talent for acting.

I just don't get his appeal, nor do I understand why Hollywood is trying to make him the "next big thing."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 25, 2024 1:02 AM

They are at least less fug than Donkey Boy Joe.

by Anonymousreply 28March 25, 2024 1:09 AM

[quote] I just don't get his appeal, nor do I understand why Hollywood is trying to make him the "next big thing."

Are they, though? He doesn't work a whole lot outside of Stranger Things, and in both Ghostbusters films, he was kind of buried in the background. He just took a role in the new film about SNL and he plays and NBC page, not exactly starring role material.

by Anonymousreply 29March 25, 2024 1:13 AM

Stranger Things is rife with fey, effete homosexuals, huh?

I’ve never seen an episode so thanks for the trigger warning.

by Anonymousreply 30March 25, 2024 2:23 AM

Why does Finn Wolfhard dress like an 80 year old man?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 25, 2024 7:29 PM

It’s shocking how much hotter Noah S turned out.

by Anonymousreply 32March 26, 2024 6:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!