Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Season 11 - Grenada

I'm really loving it.

Jared the Bosun is hilarious and weird. He seems stoned most of the time.

Fraser is being an absolute cunt this season. What crawled up his tight ass? And why does he keep calling himself "Mother?"

At first I didn't like Cat, but after hearing her story, I feel bad for her. I'm almost forced to like her.

Barbie is a feisty Latina firecracker.

Not sure what's the trip with Xandi, but she's just odd.

Sunny is cute. She and Ben would make a nice couple, if Ben didn't keep throwing her under the bus.

Kyle is cute too. His Irish accent makes him better looking than he actually is, though.

Speaking of Kyle and Ben, I am LOVING the shots in their cabin, where they keep exposing their bare asses to each other (and us)! On the show, Ben comes across as a total womanizer, but I swear, something about him is very gay. I especially loved the scene where he was rubbing lotion all over Kyle's back - all the way down to his exposed ass!

And the French Chef. He's tres gay, even though he is trying to pretend that he's straight.

I loved his hilarious story about how he got married at 26. Then his uncle offered his wife a job on a yacht as a Stewardess, and she never contacted him again. So he said now it's just him and his cat. Rofl!! Honey, your wife knows you're gay!

This season is very entertaining.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149April 27, 2024 8:18 PM

Fraser has a crush on Kyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2024 3:11 PM

Kyle Stillie has a cute ass.

And this Kyle is so much hotter than that other vile Kyle from Below Deck Med.

Oh, and he's Scottish. Not Irish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2024 3:20 PM

The Canadian girl seems a little crazy. She really fixated on the lifejacket situation with Ben, a bit of an overreaction.

She talked about crying and being emotional with the last crew she worked with. I'm sure they would have plenty to say about her.

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2024 3:55 PM

Kyle's mother has an amazing story.

He's actually part Native American!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2024 5:22 PM

Just realized there's a new season and Fraser is back. He blocked me on Twitter a while back. I said Jake was an asshole who was using him and he literally blocked me, lol.

by Anonymousreply 5March 11, 2024 3:09 PM

Why does it look like the bosun is wearing a toupee?

by Anonymousreply 6March 11, 2024 3:11 PM

Is the French chef gay? I mean... I probably don't even have to ask with those eyebrows, right?

by Anonymousreply 7March 11, 2024 3:12 PM

Captain Kerry is back! Love him!

by Anonymousreply 8March 11, 2024 3:13 PM

The bosun is in over his head. I can already tell.

by Anonymousreply 9March 11, 2024 3:16 PM

Too many women as usual. Ugh. So many weird names too. The guys are underwhelming. Ben is hot. Fraser looks good, if a bit too skinny. The scottish guy is kinda hot. The chef is decent. The bosun is not hot.

by Anonymousreply 10March 11, 2024 3:20 PM

I can already tell the bosun will be fired in the future. He's not good enough. Too green and keeps making mistakes. My guess is that Ben will be the bosun after he's gone.

by Anonymousreply 11March 11, 2024 3:24 PM

The bosun sucks, but Ben is a slimy weasel. If Kerry fires Jared .I hope he brings someone new onto the boat as bosun , and tells Ben he isn’t ready for the role.

Ben makes my skin crawl. I can’t stand his laugh and his terrible hair and his sneaky behavior.

by Anonymousreply 12March 11, 2024 3:43 PM

Ben is not hot to me, he looks Aboriginal, if you are into that.

by Anonymousreply 13March 11, 2024 3:43 PM

Too many people trying to get camera time.

by Anonymousreply 14March 11, 2024 3:49 PM

[quote] Fraser looks good, if a bit too skinny. The scottish guy is kinda hot. The chef is decent. The bosun is not hot.

Fraser isn't just skinny. He's anorexic.

I think he looks gross.

And if he looks skinny on television, you can just imagine what he looks like in real life, since the camera adds 10 pounds.

Jared isn't conventionally hot, but he seems like a very sweet and sensitive guy, and he has a very nice personality. Yes, he's a bit dim, but I think he's a sweetheart.

New episode tonight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 11, 2024 4:02 PM

Did anyone even watch the last episode? So fucking boring!

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2024 1:10 AM

I love Eileen

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2024 1:44 AM

Jared is crazy and I hope the Captain lets him go in the next episode.

by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2024 3:27 AM

I predict Jared and Cat will both be gone next week with Barbie either quitting or getting fired shortly after that. Ben will get promoted to Bosun.

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2024 11:28 PM

The new deckhand looks HOT in the coming attractions. Ben was on WWHL last night and he was every bit the douchebag he is on the show. Sleazy.

by Anonymousreply 20March 19, 2024 6:14 PM

Fraser (like me) is an ectomorph, R15/Body Nazi. For us, it can be really hard to keep weight on, especially if you’re also tall. It doesn’t mean that we’re anorexic. Fraser has nice tone and a lightly furry chest. And he’s handsome. Are you?

You sound like a total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 21March 19, 2024 7:35 PM

I love Captain Kerry. He rolls up his sleeves and helps out the crew when needed.

That asshole Captain Lee would've never gotten up off his ass and carried a passenger's luggage.

by Anonymousreply 22March 20, 2024 3:07 PM

Captain Lee is not missed. Kerry even shows compassion when he has to let someone go. Notice how he stressed to Jarrod that leaving the boat was best for him so he could focus on his personal life instead of dwelling on his multiple fuck ups and excessive drinking. Love him.

by Anonymousreply 23March 20, 2024 4:21 PM

Lee could barely walk at the end!

by Anonymousreply 24March 20, 2024 4:41 PM

R23 Yes, Captain Kerry is a true leader. Captain Lee was just a grumpy, lazy tyrant.

by Anonymousreply 25March 21, 2024 1:00 AM

Was Fraser flirting with the chef? I thought the chef was straight. Is it possible he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 26March 21, 2024 6:13 PM

R22 I love captain Kerry too. He helps out when needed and he has handled every situation so far with so much grace. He did the right thing letting Jared go. He wasn't focused on the job. Same thing with Cat. He let her go and he made the decision together with Fraser. He actually listened to the chief stew. It's refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 27March 21, 2024 6:16 PM

R23 Yes. He had compassion. Very refreshing. The complete opposite of that asshole Lee.

by Anonymousreply 28March 21, 2024 6:16 PM

R26 At first, I thought the chef was straight, but after the last episode, I'm starting to wonder. He seems to display some gay tendencies, and those eyebrows are plucked to hell.

by Anonymousreply 29March 21, 2024 6:24 PM

R26. I don't think Fraser was flirting with the chef. I think he genuinely likes and cares about him. Fraser is 100% professional and dedicated to his job. Love him.

by Anonymousreply 30March 21, 2024 6:40 PM

R40 He is only nice to the chef because he has to be. It's his job.

by Anonymousreply 31March 21, 2024 7:45 PM

[quote] Was Fraser flirting with the chef? I thought the chef was straight. Is it possible he's gay?

Um, have you seen the Chef? Lol.

It should tell you something that his new wife left him for his uncle.

She clearly knew that he's gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 21, 2024 9:24 PM

R32 Purse those lips, hunty!

by Anonymousreply 33March 21, 2024 9:36 PM

R32 Chef was married?

by Anonymousreply 34March 21, 2024 9:41 PM

[quote] Below Deck’s Anthony Iracane Reveals His Wife Left Him for His Uncle: ‘Pretty S—tty’

Anthony Iracane dropped a bombshell on Below Deck viewers when he revealed that his wife left him — for his uncle.

"This dinner is about love. I wish I could be in love like that with somebody," the chef told cameras during a new episode, which aired on Monday, February 26. "I got married when I was 26. We had a lot of plans to create a family. It was a big deal."

Anthony recalled what caused his marriage to fall apart, adding, "So long story short, one of my uncle[s] is a captain. He [found out] that she is a chief stew and he [found] her a job. I still have no text from her. No phone call. I guess she just left me for my uncle, you know? It was kind of pretty s—tty."

Despite the setback in his personal life, Anthony said he is hopeful for his future. "So for the moment, I'm literally in love with my cat," he added.

Anthony was not the only one with love on the brain during Monday's episode. Several Below Deck stars shared their thoughts on happily ever after while planning a joint vow renewal — and a wedding — for their current charter guests.

"So today, we got a wedding by a waterfall. Two couples renewing their vows and one couple is actually going to get married," Captain Kerry Titheradge explained. "As a captain on the vessel, I can officiate a wedding but I went one step further. I've become ordained."

Kerry, who shares kids with his ex-wife, poked fun at his dating history, telling cameras, "It is quite nerve-racking for me. I have never married anybody. I know more about divorce than weddings in Florida."

Later in the episode, Kerry seemingly didn't rule out the idea of tying the knot again while on a FaceTime call with his girlfriend, Ghönül Bihan.

"Honey, I've [worked on this speech] like six times now. I am fine tuning it more and more," he told Ghönül, who was surprised by how committed Kerry was to the guest request. Ghönül went on to ask whether Kerry would be able to "officially" ordain his own marriage.

"I'm going to look into that," he replied. "We should go for it."

Fraser Olender, meanwhile, had different ideas about his own potential wedding day.

"I love seeing love and I love seeing people so deeply in love after so many years of being together," the chief steward, who is currently in a relationship, said. "If I were to ever get married, I would want a very intimate and small group of family and friends on a beach wearing linen."

Fraser continued: "And then if that doesn't happen that is fine because I still go on holiday like three times a year so I am quite good to be on that beach on my own."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 21, 2024 9:52 PM

R35 How did I miss that episode?

I must've fallen asleep or something.

by Anonymousreply 36March 21, 2024 9:59 PM

Kyle kisses Fraser at some point. Kyle said he's ok kissing guys but he got into bed with one once and his equipment didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 37March 21, 2024 10:17 PM

How does Fraser lure so many straight guys into kissing him?

First there was Jake, and now Kyle.

What a whore!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 21, 2024 10:19 PM

Jake is about as straight as the yellow brick road.

by Anonymousreply 39March 22, 2024 1:39 PM

Please don't tell me Camille is the new stew because it sure looked that way from the mid season promo.

by Anonymousreply 40March 26, 2024 2:01 AM

This was a good episode.

I don't find Dylan the new guy to be that attractive. He seems kind of dorky and trying too hard.

The Kyle-Fraser kiss was pretty hot though. Lucky bitch.

I would love to kiss Kyle. He's the hottest guy on the boat. That body!

by Anonymousreply 41March 26, 2024 7:01 AM

R41 Butterface!

by Anonymousreply 42March 26, 2024 10:27 AM

Dylan was,,,,,,,,odd. And, as noted above, not all that cute. Nice hair though. I want Ben to get fired so badly. I'm guessing the chef and Barbie will be gone next and it looks like Dylan gets injured so he may have to go. Fraser muttering under his breath is hilarious. That tip was amazing and well deserved. Nice of Kerry to give Dylan a cut for only working a few hours. And, does Fraser have his own cabin?

by Anonymousreply 43March 26, 2024 12:07 PM

PLEASE NO CAMILLE!!!!

But yes it does look like two other folks go........and the preview also seemed to let us know that the guests are jerks......and Anthony loses it.......

by Anonymousreply 44March 26, 2024 1:39 PM

Thirsty Jill Zarin and her bf are next week's guests. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 45March 26, 2024 1:59 PM

I hope Jill brings her cunt mother-that old bag is VILE.

by Anonymousreply 46March 26, 2024 3:51 PM

[quote] I want Ben to get fired so badly. I'm guessing the chef and Barbie will be gone next and it looks like Dylan gets injured so he may have to go

Why? Ben seems like a good Bosun, and he's really stepping up.

I watched the previews, but why do you think that Chef Anthony and Barbie will be gone? I didn't get that impression.

It seems like Xandi is the one who loses it.

I'm so confused.

by Anonymousreply 47March 26, 2024 5:11 PM

Ben is an awful person. He plays headgames with his female castmates, which end up spilling into the interior and causing drama. Then he plays innocent and acts like he didn’t do anything.

It’s obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 48March 26, 2024 5:23 PM

R48 Agreed.

And he's not nearly as hot as he thinks he is.

by Anonymousreply 49March 26, 2024 6:35 PM

R47. Chef has a meltdown and he's already a hot mess. Barbie and Fraser keep butting heads and in an earlier season preview she was seen packing and screaming about how no one wants her there. Ben is a good bosun but a total fucking asshole and I wanted to wipe the smirk off his face when he asked Sunny if she was ok after he damn well knew she saw him all over Xandi. Fraser said on WWHL that Xandi turned out to be his best stew so I'm guessing she sticks it out. Also, it's been said this season has a huge turnover and, so far, only two are gone.

by Anonymousreply 50March 26, 2024 6:35 PM

Grenada seems like a horrible place.

You can't get cell phone service, and you can't get a lot of provisions that the Super Yacht needs.

I would hate it there.

It's in the middle of nowhere.

And didn't we go to war with them at one point?

by Anonymousreply 51March 26, 2024 6:38 PM

Dylan clearly wants to be a star. He's gonna make the most of his 15 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 52March 26, 2024 6:39 PM

Dylan said he has stretch marks on his ass, because he was a former fattie.

Rofl!

I can't believe his name is Dylan Pierre de Villiers. Seriously??

It was almost painful to watch Dylan and Chef Anthony talking about all the "hot girls."

Anthony then said, "Yeah, I'm waiting for the new Stew to come."

Whatever, Mary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 27, 2024 12:47 AM

I must be the only one not hating Ben. I see the point about him creating chaos in the interior and that he can be toxic etc, but I just don't see him as a big villain. He is good at his job, which is the nost important thibg. And he is nice enough imo.

by Anonymousreply 54March 27, 2024 7:52 AM

I think the ones hating on Ben are female, R54.

It's the only thing that makes sense.

From a gay male perspective, I don't see anything wrong with him.

Sure, he causes a bit of drama, but no more than Fraser does.

Chef Anthony and Kyle are the only ones on the entire yacht, who don't create any drama.

by Anonymousreply 55March 27, 2024 8:13 AM

Yet.

by Anonymousreply 56March 27, 2024 2:39 PM

Jill Zarin. I feel sorry for them already.

by Anonymousreply 57April 2, 2024 1:12 AM

I feel so sorry for the chef!

by Anonymousreply 58April 2, 2024 1:20 AM

"I've chartered a lot of boats before and the bathroom is always loaded with [lists contents of aisles 6-10 at the Great Neck CVS]"

If I had to wait on Jill Zarin on a yacht, I'd hang myself in her stateroom.

by Anonymousreply 59April 2, 2024 1:35 AM

Jill Zarin is a succubus from the Fifth Circle of Hell

by Anonymousreply 60April 2, 2024 1:40 AM

ARE YOU WASHING THAT HAM?!

by Anonymousreply 61April 2, 2024 1:49 AM

R60. You're being kind

by Anonymousreply 62April 2, 2024 1:51 AM

Anthony the chef. OMG. If it were me I'd be chasing Jill Zarin around the deck with a butcher knife. JUMP BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 63April 2, 2024 2:13 AM

Jill should have brought her cunt mother along. I'm not HAAAAAAAPPPEEEEEE. Mother isn't HAAAAAPPPPEEEEE!

by Anonymousreply 64April 2, 2024 2:48 AM

Ijill’s mother is a vile cunt and she would drive Fraser to either eat or shove her right off the gang plank.

by Anonymousreply 65April 2, 2024 3:09 AM

I may be in the minority but I actually like Barbie. She's a hard worker and personable but Fraser and Xandi give her a lot of attitude just for asking for a 5 minute break. Xandi is a nasty twat and Fraser is just not chief stew material.

by Anonymousreply 66April 2, 2024 3:31 AM

Barbie was busting her ass this charter.

It was kind of infuriating seeing Fraser and Xandi on the beach doing yoga while she was running around the boat doing everything by herself.

And then to hear them complain about her work ethic... that was just ridiculous.

As for Jill Zarin, she really is the cuntiest cunt who ever cunted. I give the interior crew so much credit for tolerating her.

I also felt bad for Chef Anthony. Especially when he was talking about his dyslexia. He should let the stews know about it.

This whole charter is going to be the undoing of a few more crew members. I can feel it.

by Anonymousreply 67April 2, 2024 5:05 AM

I suddenly remember why Jill Zarin was so disliked on RHONY.

She is an awful human being.

by Anonymousreply 68April 2, 2024 12:08 PM

Let's talk about Jill's 'boyfriend' who works in fashion.

by Anonymousreply 69April 2, 2024 3:12 PM

Painful.....toothbrushes and toothpaste......and the burger was COLD!

by Anonymousreply 70April 2, 2024 3:15 PM

Jill planned on leaving that boat with a bag full of toothbrushes. I guarantee the tip will be shit.

by Anonymousreply 71April 2, 2024 3:20 PM

I want to remind everyone that I come from an actual 1970s stereotypical trailer park when I say:

Jill Zarin is, hands down, the most classless vile twat on tv. I never want to see this self absorbed, needy, swamp-rat on my tv ever again unless it's 'Jill Zarin has died, painfully'.

by Anonymousreply 72April 2, 2024 4:55 PM

What was the tip at the end of the charter?: I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 73April 2, 2024 4:58 PM

The charter before JIll was so amazing. They loved everything Chef cooked and they left a $25K tip, which the crew deserved. Loved the Murder game.

by Anonymousreply 74April 2, 2024 5:00 PM

[quote] The charter before JIll was so amazing. They loved everything Chef cooked and they left a $25K tip, which the crew deserved. Loved the Murder game.

She was so appreciative of the crew, that the poor lady was in tears.

AND she left them a huge tip.

But it's always the most demanding, and the most complaining people - the ones who ask for the world, and are never satisfied - who leave the shittiest tip.

by Anonymousreply 75April 2, 2024 5:52 PM

Wasn't the tip on the last charter $30k?

by Anonymousreply 76April 2, 2024 6:09 PM

Yes R76......$30,000.

How do the primaries know Jill Cunt to invite her along? Or was it maybe a BRAVO idea?

by Anonymousreply 77April 2, 2024 6:23 PM

Supposedly the primary met Jill playing pickleball.

Jill doesn’t seem like the type of person who does a lot of physical exercise, although she used to play tennis on RHONY.

by Anonymousreply 78April 2, 2024 6:30 PM

R77 if those are Jill's real friends then she's really come down in the world.

by Anonymousreply 79April 2, 2024 6:57 PM

LOL R79. "I run with a fabulous circle of people!" - Jill Zarin.

by Anonymousreply 80April 2, 2024 9:31 PM

I have a feeling chef will be the next to go, and all because of that cunt of cunts, Jill Zarin.

by Anonymousreply 81April 3, 2024 5:53 PM

That boat is enormous. They’ve given the deck crew and the stews each an extra person-why not add a sous chef? Rachel was struggling last year too. Id I remember correctly the kitchen and dining area are far away from each other.

by Anonymousreply 82April 3, 2024 6:08 PM

R82 But would there be enough room for two people in that tiny kitchen?

by Anonymousreply 83April 3, 2024 6:28 PM

Anthony is an amazing chef. The meals he served to people, without a binder full of dietary restrictions, are five star. He could work anywhere but I hope he stays on the show.

by Anonymousreply 84April 3, 2024 7:05 PM

I think Jill seems like a delight to travel with!

Read her book!

by Anonymousreply 85April 3, 2024 7:19 PM

Yes, everyone just loves me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 3, 2024 7:42 PM

r83, even just someone doing dishes would be a huge difference.

by Anonymousreply 87April 3, 2024 8:38 PM

There's no fucking way Jill Zarin ever had her own yacht.

Might have rented one, but she didn't own it

There would have been endless chatter about it on RHONY.

by Anonymousreply 88April 3, 2024 8:43 PM

Right and Jill said she had "captained" a yacht but was afraid to go out into the "big" water on the other side of Nantucket. Can you imagine anyone turning over the keys to a $100M yacht to Jill Zarin?

This recap sounds like it was done by the Chef.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 3, 2024 9:01 PM

I loved the doorbell under the table suggestion.

by Anonymousreply 90April 3, 2024 9:08 PM

Why would anyone be surprised that Jill was rude?

by Anonymousreply 91April 3, 2024 10:32 PM

[quote]Jill doesn’t seem like the type of person who does a lot of physical exercise...

And I'm not sure that pickleball qualifies as exercise.

by Anonymousreply 92April 3, 2024 10:53 PM

Where's my krooditay?!

by Anonymousreply 93April 3, 2024 10:55 PM

High 5 anyone?

by Anonymousreply 94April 3, 2024 11:38 PM

Jill faces backlash:

Zarin’s name began trending after Monday night’s episode aired, and several Twitter users called her out for acting like a “spoiled brat,” coming off as “entitled” and “absolutely insufferable.”

During the episode, Zarin made several suggestions to the crew members –– including a specific kind of ice cubes for her Diet Coke, a bell, toiletries in the bathrooms and food out at all times.

“Jill is the primary in her head. She’s overwhelming,” Pascual said in a confessional, while later adding, “I think she’s annoying, and I think it’s too much. You’re a freeloading guest who’s extremely demanding. This is too much for me. I need another stew just for Jill.”

Olender also called out Zarin for “crawling into my brain and eating away at my soul.”

Zarin didn't address her behavior directly but thanked the primaries for the trip and tweeted next time "No cameras!" Like they're really gonna invite you on another trip.

by Anonymousreply 95April 3, 2024 11:46 PM

How pathetic of a person do you have to be to take a beautiful, relaxing private yacht vacation and spend it doing nothing but bitching and complaining?

by Anonymousreply 96April 4, 2024 12:40 AM

[quote] How pathetic of a person do you have to be to take a beautiful, relaxing private yacht vacation and spend it doing nothing but bitching and complaining?

You must not have watched Jill Zarin during her time on RHONY.

That woman can be miserable ANYWHERE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 4, 2024 6:14 PM

her next line in that gif should be " and I grew up and now I am fucking loathed'

by Anonymousreply 98April 4, 2024 6:24 PM

Rumor is Jill's hubby Bobby (may he rest in peace) was gay and Jill was his beard. He could have done so much better.

by Anonymousreply 99April 4, 2024 6:34 PM

Jill drinks 10 cans of Diet Coke a day? She is a demon from the pit of hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 5, 2024 3:58 PM

I felt terrible for the chef but that last dinner was shit. The primary seemed very nice but you know Jill had something to say about the tip. So far the new stew has been dragged into the Fraser/Barbie drama and creepily pawed by Ben. But there's something about this season that's just not working for me. Too many of the crew members are unlikable.

by Anonymousreply 101April 9, 2024 2:34 PM

I think Barbie will quit. Then the chef will get fired after the next dinner, which according to the preview will be just as bad as the previous one.

by Anonymousreply 102April 10, 2024 8:10 AM

I was liking Fraser and hating Barbie until I saw how utterly horribly he mismanaged her situation.

The girl was trying to be professional and measured and come to an understanding with him, but he just berated and dismissed her. Really bad form for Fraser.

And yeah - Ben feeling up the new stew like an octopus was just gross and inappropriate.

And finally - fuck that cunt Jill.

by Anonymousreply 103April 10, 2024 12:40 PM

Fraser and Xandi both have it in for Barbie. Xandi referring to her as 'Princess' sums up how she really feels about her. Fraser is a terrible manager. He licked lazy Camille's ass and kept telling her how wonderful she was and treats Barbie like shit.

by Anonymousreply 104April 10, 2024 1:15 PM

I know they already filmed the rest of the season - but do they really have to show them - or I guess more importantly, do we really want to watch?

by Anonymousreply 105April 10, 2024 2:19 PM

R105. They should show two episodes every Monday and finish it off.

by Anonymousreply 106April 10, 2024 3:28 PM

I am bored. I like Frasier, Kerry and most of cast except Ben, but they’re not compelling.

Kate would have destroyed Barbie and the crying blonde.

by Anonymousreply 107April 10, 2024 4:29 PM

Hey Lee! Nobody cares!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 10, 2024 4:44 PM

Barbie is the hardest working stew. Of course Fraser hates her. She makes him look incompetent.

by Anonymousreply 109April 10, 2024 5:35 PM

Captain Lee go pound sand down a rat hole........Dud of the Sea.

by Anonymousreply 110April 10, 2024 6:02 PM

Kyle defending Jill is hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 10, 2024 11:02 PM

[quote] I was liking Fraser and hating Barbie until I saw how utterly horribly he mismanaged her situation.

[quote] The girl was trying to be professional and measured and come to an understanding with him, but he just berated and dismissed her. Really bad form for Fraser.

Agreed. Fraser was being petty and bitchy.

If my boss was constantly asking how I'm feeling, I'd be annoyed too. Especially if he was expecting me to be cheery, when he's always berating me. That's what Barbie has to deal with.

And Xandi is a bitch too.

I feel for Barbie. Fraser is a very insecure Mean Girl.

I also feel bad for Chef Anthony. He really is in his own head. Poor guy has such low self-esteem.

Another reason to hate Fraser. He pretends to be the Chef's friend, but he's always talking shit behind Anthony's back.

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 112April 13, 2024 8:02 AM

R112 Yup. Barbie is hard-working. She does what she is told. Fraser doesn't get along with her, which is fine. They don't have to be best friends. I work with some people I don't like. What do I do? Put on a fake smile, talk to them about work stuff. It's called being professional. I have not added these to my socials. Why would I? I am close to a couple of people at work, who I trust to talk about everything, even outside work. They are my friends.

by Anonymousreply 113April 13, 2024 8:27 AM

Barbie sees through Fraser's bullshit and that's what really pisses him off. She knows he's a lousy chief stew so when she challenges him it sets off his insecurities. I'd love to see him get fired.

by Anonymousreply 114April 13, 2024 11:32 AM

So did Barbie quit?

by Anonymousreply 115April 16, 2024 2:30 AM

Guest Brandon looks familiar. Has he been on the show before? Those guests were pure trash. The chef is a disaster.

R115. Barbie did not quit. Kerry stepped in and fixed it. For now.

by Anonymousreply 116April 16, 2024 2:32 AM

Thanks, R116.

I'm happy to hear that because I like Barbie.

I don't want her or Chef Anthony to leave.

by Anonymousreply 117April 16, 2024 2:37 AM

R117. Things aren't looking good for Anthony. He's such a sweet guy but he's floundering and Kerry is not happy. Neither are the guests.

by Anonymousreply 118April 16, 2024 2:47 AM

Chicken salad?

by Anonymousreply 119April 17, 2024 2:06 PM

The only time those guests looked excited about the food was when the Mac 'n cheese came out. Chicken salad may have been too upscale for them.

by Anonymousreply 120April 17, 2024 2:12 PM

Anthony made some amazing meals at the start. I hope he gets a job with a rich family who appreciates his talent, like that creepy chef Adrian. Anthony shouldn't be harassed the way he is. He's vulnerable and sweet and a major talent.

by Anonymousreply 121April 17, 2024 2:26 PM

He also knows what's going on among the crew. He is very aware of the fights and the loves.....

by Anonymousreply 122April 17, 2024 2:40 PM

[quote] He also knows what's going on among the crew. He is very aware of the fights and the loves.....

Which makes it odd that he's unaware of his own sexuality.

He needs to come out and find a good and supportive boyfriend, and watch his self-confidence increase!

by Anonymousreply 123April 17, 2024 3:40 PM

R121. I love Anthony and agree he's a great chef but I wouldn't say he's being harassed. He's just being asked to do his job which means reading the preference sheet and not keeping the guests waiting 40 minutes between courses. It puts the stews in a difficult position and affects the tip.

by Anonymousreply 124April 17, 2024 4:32 PM

I'm team Dylan and team Barbie. They're both hard working yet they both got the short end of the stick.

by Anonymousreply 125April 17, 2024 6:13 PM

Interesting interview with Ben especially regarding his relationship with Kerry. Might he end up getting fired?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 17, 2024 7:45 PM

Anthony should tell someone that he can't read - a little help in that area would go a long way!

by Anonymousreply 127April 17, 2024 9:37 PM

The lack of communication on this boat is insane. That's one of Barbie's gripes and she's right. Example: Ben should have spoken to Dylan about promoting Sunny before he did it especially since he led Dylan to believe he would be lead deckhand which he shouldn't have done.

by Anonymousreply 128April 17, 2024 9:41 PM

These guests are pure trash. Anthony should've just ordered McDonalds and KFC for them and taken the day off.

by Anonymousreply 129April 18, 2024 1:13 AM

[quote] The only time those guests looked excited about the food was when the Mac 'n cheese came out. Chicken salad may have been too upscale for them.

I totally understand where they were coming from.

Arepas are a street food. And chicken salad is for lunches, not dinners.

He doesn't read the room properly.

These guests look like they would be impressed by steak and lobster, grilled shrimp, etc.

What people would typically think of as "high end" dining.

Even an elegant pasta would have been good.

And I don't understand why he's so flustered now, as opposed to before.

He was doing great on previous charters. What changed?

I like Anthony so much, but I don't understand the problem.

Then to make everything even worse, that obnoxious queen Brandon had to start stirring up unnecessary drama. And he's a goddamned guest!

What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 130April 18, 2024 3:10 AM

R130 Anthony is deeply insecure. He's talked about it in previous episodes, and when he fails, it makes him doubt himself. Captain Kerry called him out for his mistakes with the previous guests, and it got into his head. Now he's lost his confidence and is in a bad place. I feel bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 131April 18, 2024 10:30 AM

Captain Kerry is such a great manager. He calmly, professionally told Fraser to cut the drama queen crap and get back to work, never giving in to Fraser's personal vendetta to get rid of Barbie.

I can't imagine Captain Lee having the intellect or people skills to deal with something like this.

by Anonymousreply 132April 18, 2024 1:53 PM

Sunny is a stupid, naive twat and will deserve every minute of heartbreak she gets when Ben tosses her aside for the next hot piece of ass.

God, the girl is vulnerable, believing Ben's bullshit as he literally gropes and kisses the other stew right in front of her.

by Anonymousreply 133April 18, 2024 1:55 PM

I cnta' dear.

by Anonymousreply 134April 18, 2024 2:02 PM

I really like Kerry too and enjoyed the extra scenes of him with his new girlfriend who is lovely.

Ben to Sunny: “You are the current hole I’m fucking right now and nothing more.”

by Anonymousreply 135April 18, 2024 4:17 PM

This season is a DUD (I am on #5) but this captain is awesome- The perfect blend of gruff/kind/sensitive/stern. He IS A GEM!!!!! I am slightly in love.

I felt nothing for him on "Adventure"!

Hope it gets better!

by Anonymousreply 136April 21, 2024 3:17 AM

Hmmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137April 21, 2024 3:40 PM

I don't mind if Xandi leaves.

She's boring.

by Anonymousreply 138April 23, 2024 2:52 AM

Goodbye, Anthony! Go buy some duck bacon.

by Anonymousreply 139April 23, 2024 1:35 PM

BENJAMIN! BRING ME THE AX!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 23, 2024 2:37 PM

Ben looked gorgeous in Xandi's red ensemble. He's never looked better. So who's going next? Barbie, Ben, Xandi or all of the above? Three more charters and more firings to come!

by Anonymousreply 141April 23, 2024 4:12 PM

Glad they're not bringing back Chef Ben from the early seasons....insufferable.

I guess the new guy is named Nick Tatlock or something like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 24, 2024 2:24 PM

Poor Anthony.

His self esteem must be completely gone.

by Anonymousreply 143April 25, 2024 2:12 AM

The new chef seems nice. First impression of him is good.

by Anonymousreply 144April 25, 2024 5:21 AM

Nick is okay.

Anthony was cuter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 25, 2024 7:39 AM

Anthony is clearly gay but in denial. He pings like crazy and I swear he and Fraser were flirting early on.

by Anonymousreply 146April 25, 2024 1:16 PM

No comment on Scottish Injun's huge cock?

by Anonymousreply 147April 25, 2024 3:29 PM

^ He isn't hot at least not how he looks on T.V.. A big cock would help. I didn't see it.

by Anonymousreply 148April 27, 2024 8:09 PM

I love Kyle's look.

Clearly, Fraser the bossy bottom loves it too, because he's always trying to make out with Kyle.

Barbie must be jealous, and I think that Fraser does it on purpose just to annoy her.

Speaking of Barbie, I found it weird that she's trying to convert to Judaism, but she's not Jewish. She mentioned that she just loves the different aspects of the religion.

That's kind of unusual for a Latina. Most of them would never give up their Catholic faith.

by Anonymousreply 149April 27, 2024 8:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!