Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

With the release of Dune 2 Timothée Chalamet is on track to become the worlds number 1 box office champ.

He is the biggest movie star on the planet. Why all the DL hate?

by Anonymousreply 296April 23, 2024 12:00 PM

No hate from me. I think he’s beautiful and is a good actor.

by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2024 3:53 PM

[quote] Why all the DL hate?

JEALOUSY!

All hail, King Timmy!!!

Screw you, Austin Butler you jealous hag!

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2024 3:56 PM

I’ve always liked Tim O’Tay.

by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2024 3:59 PM

Good for him! We need real movie stars, and he’s talented and seems like he’s got his head on straight.

by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2024 4:15 PM

Box office Chimp, not Champ. Big difference. Huge.

by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2024 4:15 PM

According to DL, he got too much hype and then underperformed relative to the hype. Though I'd argue that "hype" is always a guess, a bet. Wonka and Dune seem to put him, at least for now, at a higher status "deserving" of the hype.

by Anonymousreply 6February 28, 2024 4:17 PM

Timmy is greater than Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg, Jason Momoa, and Chris Hemsworth ALL PUT TOGETHER!!!!

His box office numbers are crushing them all.

He isn't just A-list.

He is at the very TOP of the list.

So suck it and fuck it, haters!

Timmy WINS!!

by Anonymousreply 7February 28, 2024 4:20 PM

OP is Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 8February 28, 2024 4:20 PM

R5/R8 is Austin Butthead.

by Anonymousreply 9February 28, 2024 4:25 PM

[quote]Box office Chimp, not Champ. Big difference. Huge.

What's the difference and how does it apply to him? It's easy to spew " clever" remarks without any stated reason for the opinion. Easy and lazy, but typical.

by Anonymousreply 10February 28, 2024 4:29 PM

What makes you think Dune 2 will be a big hit solely because of him? His independent films (Beautiful Boy, The King, Bones & All) were flops and I mean big flops. He quickly switched gears and has been on the big blockbuster franchise/IP route to disguise the fact he's not a draw himself. He's overrated, egotistical, and not a nice person. How this untalented mess keeps getting work is beyond comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 11February 28, 2024 4:33 PM

And he can't enunciate to save his little mousy life!

by Anonymousreply 12February 28, 2024 4:33 PM

You seem to be lost, OP. Perhaps a more suitable site awaits you per the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 28, 2024 9:43 PM

r10 I agree. He's no chimp. Monkeys and chimpanzees are way too cute and interesting. He's just a dull scrawny boy with minimal acting ability.

by Anonymousreply 14February 28, 2024 11:26 PM

His last scene in CMBYN was astounding. But, in general, I find him to be a character actor, not a lead. As such he's also mildly annoying. I liked Dune I, but not because I thought he performance was much.

by Anonymousreply 15February 28, 2024 11:30 PM

Why should anyone care how much money his movies make? That's not a good indicator of talent. I'm going to see Dune 2 for the sandworms and sci-fi vehicles, I couldn't care less about Paul. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.

by Anonymousreply 16February 28, 2024 11:38 PM

[quote] Why should anyone care how much money his movies make? That's not a good indicator of talent.

Tell that to the BARBIE CUNTS who have been saying (since last Summer) that Barbie should win an Oscar in all categories, because it made the most money last Summer.

I agree with you. Box Office numbers are NOT an indicator of talent.

So please tell that to those two dumb twats, Greta Gerwig and Margot Robbie, as well as their cunting fans.

That said, Timmy HAS talent.

If he didn't, then he would be hired for so many acting roles.

The guy is HOT right now. Hotter than any other actor in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 17February 29, 2024 2:56 AM

I have totally embraced Chalamet since he played the hip-hop star on SNL.

by Anonymousreply 18February 29, 2024 3:13 AM

[quote]We need real movie stars, and he’s talented and seems like he’s got his head on straight.

Oh, my sides.

by Anonymousreply 19February 29, 2024 3:15 AM

In my day, he would be Jack Wild.

by Anonymousreply 20February 29, 2024 3:29 AM

Back in the day, he'd be passed around to earn these roles.

by Anonymousreply 21February 29, 2024 4:27 AM

[quote] Why all the DL hate?

I’m just spitballing here, but could it be the RATFACE?

by Anonymousreply 22February 29, 2024 4:56 AM

r17 Because Hollywood absolutely never casts people without talent

by Anonymousreply 23February 29, 2024 5:08 AM

He’s an ugly nerd. High school drama rag who had the corrections to scam a career.

His career is testament that’s it’s who you know that matters.

Mirror cracker.

Movie stars used to be good looking. No more.

by Anonymousreply 24February 29, 2024 5:31 AM

[quote][R17] Because Hollywood absolutely never casts people without talent

He's been CASTED!

by Anonymousreply 25February 29, 2024 6:12 AM

R25 You better be joking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 29, 2024 8:30 AM

I thought Dune 1 was carried by an impressive ensemble cast (that, and impressive cinematography). On the face of it, the cast in Dune 2 seems less impressive & Timothy just doesn't seem to have the kind of weight (or whatever you want to call it) to carry a movie himself.

by Anonymousreply 27February 29, 2024 8:41 AM

[quote]Timothy just doesn't seem to have the kind of weight (or whatever you want to call it) to carry a movie himself.

Sucks to be him!

by Anonymousreply 28February 29, 2024 8:56 AM

I totally agree with you on those points, R28.

I don't really think that Timmy and Zendaya can carry this film by themselves.

The adults in Part I gave the movie a feeling of gravitas, that the actors in Part II lack.

by Anonymousreply 29February 29, 2024 12:28 PM

[quote] He’s an ugly nerd. High school drama rag who had the corrections to scam a career.

You think everyone with an uncle in show business can scam a career as a movie star?

by Anonymousreply 30February 29, 2024 12:53 PM

[QUOTE]With the release of Dune 2 Timothée Chalamet is on track to become the worlds number 1 box office champ. He is the biggest movie star on the planet. Why all the DL hate?

Are you a 13 year old girl OP? Or do you just have the mentality of one?

by Anonymousreply 31February 29, 2024 12:55 PM

Hater alert at R31.

You're just pissed because you can't dispute Timmy's huge box office numbers.

You know that he has just hit A++ status in Hollywood, and you're JEALOUS AS HELL.

by Anonymousreply 32February 29, 2024 1:00 PM

[quote]And he can't enunciate to save his little mousy life!

This is a big part of why I can’t watch him. No matter what character he tries to play, he ends up sounding like an emo kid from New York.

by Anonymousreply 33February 29, 2024 1:33 PM

Nobody has to carry a movie like Dune. It’s a multi-character ensemble. But Paul Atreides has to be charismatic. I think scrawny Timmy was miscast, but he was OK in the first film. I’m keeping an open mind.

by Anonymousreply 34February 29, 2024 1:38 PM

I have never seen a more polarizing and divisive "star." Even Jennifer Lawrence didn't get this level of hate.

by Anonymousreply 35February 29, 2024 1:41 PM

[quote] Even Jennifer Lawrence didn't get this level of hate.

I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 36February 29, 2024 1:52 PM

[quote]I don't really think that Timmy and Zendaya can carry this film by themselves.

Don't tell that to the Zendaya No Last Name stan!

by Anonymousreply 37February 29, 2024 2:32 PM

[quote]But Paul Atreides has to be charismatic.

I think he carried off Paul as young, immature, full of himself, undisciplined but has potential kind of character. I thought his chemistry with Rebecca Ferguson was particularly good. But now he has to be someone that a nomadic tribe with allegiance to no one and exploited by everyone would actually respect and follow. Time will tell if he can pull that off

by Anonymousreply 38February 29, 2024 2:43 PM

Trollin' trollin' trollin',

Keep those clicks a rollin',

I lied!

by Anonymousreply 39February 29, 2024 2:46 PM

Is that the French spelling of Timothy? Or is it an “Ashleigh” kind of thing?

by Anonymousreply 40February 29, 2024 2:47 PM

It’s French.

by Anonymousreply 41February 29, 2024 2:48 PM

He’s so handsome!

by Anonymousreply 42February 29, 2024 2:59 PM

Timothee is the future of American acting

by Anonymousreply 43February 29, 2024 3:00 PM

God help us, R43.

by Anonymousreply 44February 29, 2024 3:15 PM

R44: Hollywood is better off with AI being its future.

by Anonymousreply 45February 29, 2024 3:16 PM

The IBM. It is the future.

by Anonymousreply 46February 29, 2024 3:24 PM

When Timmy snags an Oscar for playing Holly Golightly he will have you old queens eating crow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 29, 2024 3:27 PM

IMO he is ugly like a rat but a very good actor. He basically continues where Leonardo left off as an overweight has-been. Congratz but I wish they would find prettier people now that all the movies are 4K.

by Anonymousreply 48February 29, 2024 3:30 PM

D'accord! I was far more masculine.

by Anonymousreply 49February 29, 2024 3:31 PM

DiCaprio was brilliant at Timothee's age. Chalamet makes Keanu look like Daniel Day Lewis

by Anonymousreply 50February 29, 2024 3:39 PM

The end of CMBYN was brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 51February 29, 2024 3:42 PM

He is this generation's Paul Newman!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 29, 2024 4:11 PM

I’m old enough to remember when movie stars had handsome faces, enviable physiques and commanding voices.

Times change, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 53February 29, 2024 4:20 PM

Timmy is dawning of the new age in cinema gramps r53

by Anonymousreply 54February 29, 2024 4:31 PM

Timmy is the fey embodiment of a fey era.

by Anonymousreply 55February 29, 2024 5:14 PM

He IS Tina Fey!

by Anonymousreply 56February 29, 2024 5:19 PM

He's already laying the ground for taking a superhero role. So much for the 'artiste' he tried to pretend he was. He saw very quickly he couldn't draw without being backed up by an IP

by Anonymousreply 57February 29, 2024 8:36 PM

You are really reaching r57 Matt Anscher

Timmy is both an artist and an enormous box office draw

While you’re an unfuckable nobody

Your pain is delicious

by Anonymousreply 58February 29, 2024 9:04 PM

You're approaching pathetic bootlicker territory, r58. It's fine if you like Timmy but try to do it in a way that's not embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 59February 29, 2024 9:11 PM

Further proof that’s it’s better to be lucky than good looking, talented or smart.

by Anonymousreply 60February 29, 2024 9:13 PM

Ironically, r58, the only one acting like Matt Anscher in this thread is you.

And if he's such an enormous draw, why did his non-IP films flop?

by Anonymousreply 61February 29, 2024 9:20 PM

❣️TIMMY’S ❣️have always been successes, either commercially or artistically, frequently both

Prove me wrong r61

And Matt Ancher is hideous unloved unwanted fug

by Anonymousreply 62February 29, 2024 9:29 PM

You're missing the point, r62. If a lot of people pay to see Wonka or a new Dune movie, is that proof that people love Timmy or do they just love Wonka and Dune? That cannibal movie only grossed 15 million.

by Anonymousreply 63February 29, 2024 9:38 PM

The only reason I saw Dune, r63, is because Timmy is in it. It is the only reason I will see Dune 2. When Wonka is streamable, I will watch that, too, because Timmy is in the lead role. Not everyone on DL hates Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 64February 29, 2024 9:43 PM

Yeah but that's not airtight proof of his massive popularity, r64. Dune is classic sci-fi and almost everyone loves the original Wonka film. He's not singlehandedly turning these movies into hits.

by Anonymousreply 65February 29, 2024 9:46 PM

I am going to see Dune 2 tonight and I’m not going for Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 66February 29, 2024 9:48 PM

R66, you get the huge benefit anyway of seeing him on screen.

by Anonymousreply 67February 29, 2024 9:49 PM

Only 3 people hate 👑♥️PRINCE TIMMY ♥️👑 on Datalounge, and one them is this unfuckable gargoyle

Since Muriel changed the code that this fug couldn’t launch his denial of service attacks at any Call Me By Your Name, Matt has been rendered impotent, both metaphorically and literally, as he gnashed his rancid teeth at 🥳 TIMMY ♥️ continued success

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 29, 2024 9:53 PM

He is French-Canadian, does that mean he is not circumcisioned?

by Anonymousreply 69March 1, 2024 8:25 AM

I just assumed he was uncut. I have a European parent too and I'm uncut.

by Anonymousreply 70March 1, 2024 9:10 AM

He's not French-Canadian. His father is from France. And he's Jewish, so his cock has been perfected.

by Anonymousreply 71March 1, 2024 10:02 AM

R42- He looks like a RODENT 🐭🐹

said everyone

by Anonymousreply 72March 1, 2024 10:07 AM

R60- Tom Hanks is humble about the talent he doesn’t even have.

by Anonymousreply 73March 1, 2024 10:09 AM

FFS stop making shit up OP. Chalamet is historic long-term box office poison. 95% of his films over his entire career have been total bombs.

Dune isn't successful because of Chalamet. It is successful because it's a sci-fi which is loved by generations of fans who all want to see it reimagined. Dune would have been a success if he had been in it or not.

Here's a LONG list of all his box office bombs and failures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74March 1, 2024 10:17 AM

"Dune: 2" is receiving high praise; of that there is no disputing.

But is the Science Fiction crowd one that would go see this movie primarily because of the young male lead?

That is, isn't the primary probable audience itself composed of (young) males not enamored so much of Timothee as of the "Dune" books and "Dune: 1"?

by Anonymousreply 75March 1, 2024 10:38 AM

Praise for "Dune: 2":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 1, 2024 10:43 AM

More for "Dune: 2":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 1, 2024 10:49 AM

I saw it last night and Butler, who I’ve never seen in anything, gave one of the two most impressive and charismatic performances in the film.

The other was Rebecca Ferguson, who is a far more active and dynamic presence than she was in the first.

by Anonymousreply 78March 1, 2024 12:17 PM

No one is going to see Dune because of that sad pale little queen. He is not a movie star. Audience is going because of the property, like Star Wars or Harry Potter. Your grandma could star and people would still go.

by Anonymousreply 79March 1, 2024 12:27 PM

[quote]...on track to become the worlds number 1 box office champ...He is the biggest movie star on the planet. Why all the DL hate?

That's like saying Daisy Ridley was the biggest movie star in the world in 2015.

People did not go see Dune to see Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 80March 1, 2024 12:38 PM

[quote] I saw it last night and Butler, who I’ve never seen in anything, gave one of the two most impressive and charismatic performances in the film.

Unfortunately, Austin Butler will be acting like his character from Dune, for the next two years.

Accent and all.

by Anonymousreply 81March 1, 2024 1:02 PM

R76 I think they already found someone for the Zelda live action movie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 1, 2024 1:51 PM

Saw it. Timmy was fine, but if the universe was going to send a warrior-messiah why would it send THAT?

If the brown indigenous people of Arrakis were going to follow a white savior, would they follow THAT?

If the indestructible, muscular fighter Feyd-Rautha is going to be defeated in hand-to hand combat by another fighter, would he lose to THAT?

MISCAST.

by Anonymousreply 83March 1, 2024 2:11 PM

“A” sci-fi

by Anonymousreply 84March 1, 2024 2:15 PM

R83, Is the Paul (Timmy) and Chani (Z) love story credible? I mean, I know in RL we're shown Kylie and Tom H., but those aren't credible, so....

Aren't those oxygen nose things off-putting to the viewer? Yuck!

Isn't the fim's brown, gray, and black "color" scheme rather fugly?

by Anonymousreply 85March 1, 2024 5:35 PM

Maybe so, r81, but I think he sounds different here.

Unfortunately for my taste, too many actors today go for a whispery tone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 1, 2024 6:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 1, 2024 6:22 PM

For all the Loonies! ❤❗❤❗❤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 1, 2024 11:42 PM

The 'stache is white trache.

by Anonymousreply 89March 1, 2024 11:43 PM

*high fives R75* TC has some name recognition but the star of Dune, is itself, the spectacle of Dune. Pretty sure you could swap him out for Tom Holland, Finn Wolfhard, Jace Norman, Cole Sprouse and whoever else these young actors that I had to look up, and they could plop themselves in the movie and it would still blow minds. I'm indifferent to TC; he's a decent actor but I don't watch movies *just* because he's in them. He's not quite there yet.

by Anonymousreply 90March 1, 2024 11:52 PM

Once his Dune franchise ends, so will his reign as Hollywood's "It Boy" and a box office draw. Any success he's had at the box office since then has been bouyed up by great actors in ensemble casts. There are a lot of actors who probably cost a lot less than him and act circles around him.

by Anonymousreply 91March 2, 2024 12:14 AM

r91 Alas, I think you're being optimistic. If that Bob Dylan biopic ever does happen he'll try and claim its success for himself, despite the draw there obviously being Dylan, and he'll then find another IP to prop himself up with, likely a superhero franchise.

by Anonymousreply 92March 2, 2024 12:33 AM

Isn’t he playing Bob Dylan? That will be a genuine test of how popular he actually is.

Wonka and Dune were sold on the brand, although Timmy was part of the appeal.

by Anonymousreply 93March 2, 2024 12:39 AM

R91 is crazy unloved unwanted Matt Anscher

It’s mildly amusing to see you proven wrong 100% of the time.

TIMMY lives in your rancid mind.

Isn’t it wonderful?

by Anonymousreply 94March 2, 2024 12:54 AM

Well, that's rich, seeing as this Matt Anscher lives in your head rent free.

by Anonymousreply 95March 2, 2024 9:46 AM

[quote]You're missing the point, R62. If a lot of people pay to see Wonka or a new Dune movie, is that proof that people love Timmy or do they just love Wonka and Dune? That cannibal movie only grossed 15 million.

FFS, R63 - I’m so tired of this. I’m not a Timmy stan, but I’ve watched his performances since Call Me By Your Name and Miss Stevens because in those roles he really showed he could act at a young age (Beautiful Boy wasn’t a great film, but he gave it his all and was wonderful in it). I don’t give a fuck about his looks or “real” personality, but here’s the thing: It’s obvious “Bones and All” wasn’t meant to be a gigantic moneymaker, and Chalamet was great in it, as was Mark Rylance and Taylor Russell (the actual lead) and - yes - even DL object-of-hate Chloë Sevigny, in a small role. It was always meant to be an “acquired taste”, if you will. I’m glad it was made.

It was an independent road movie about gross fucking cannibals that ended up being strangely moving, and a lot of that had to do with Chalamet’s performance. I still find myself thinking about it months after watching it in the theatre. Did you actually even see it?

by Anonymousreply 96March 2, 2024 10:26 AM

[quote] even DL object-of-hate Chloë Sevigny

You are confusing hate and WORSHIP.

by Anonymousreply 97March 2, 2024 12:24 PM

Just read an article in New York Magazine about a showing of Dune 2 at the IMAX AMC Times Square at 3:15 am. There were about 200 audience. The writer interviewed several people (straight white shlubby sci-fi incels) and not a single one of them cared about Chalamet, or Austin Butler or any of the actors for that matter. They came because it was Dune, a known incel nerd property, and because it was IMAX.

Little Ms. Timmy is not a movie star. No matter how many times you industry plants scream about it here.

by Anonymousreply 98March 2, 2024 1:21 PM

[quote]Little Ms. Timmy is not a movie star.

Uh-huh. Yeah. Right.

by Anonymousreply 99March 2, 2024 1:48 PM

You seem very obsessed with Timothee Chalamet r98

You could ignore him

But you can’t, can you?

by Anonymousreply 100March 2, 2024 1:49 PM

Hi Austin Butler at R98!

by Anonymousreply 101March 2, 2024 3:00 PM

r96 There's a huge difference between not "meant to be a gigantic moneymaker" and being a flop. Bones and All was the latter. And the point being that if Chalamet were any kind of the draw that his fangirls are making him out to be, he could've drawn enough to Bones and All to prevent it flopping. Not making gigantic amounts of money, but at least enough to break even, or maybe a modest profit.

by Anonymousreply 102March 2, 2024 7:08 PM

R102 continues to astound with his Hollywood wisdom

by Anonymousreply 103March 2, 2024 7:12 PM

r103 You mean basic arithmetic. $15 million (what it made) being less than $16 million (the lowest estimate of what it cost)

by Anonymousreply 104March 2, 2024 7:16 PM

R102: Prior to the release of Bones & All, there were numerous fawning profile pieces claiming that his name alone could greenlight a movie. After all, these Hollywood insiders are the ones who are invested in him the most. The fangirls can deny and rationalize all they want but the facts and numbers don't lie.

by Anonymousreply 105March 2, 2024 7:17 PM

R101 cannot read posts very well. Pity.

But to your larger point:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 3, 2024 6:01 AM

Flexing a muscle in the jaw isn't acting

by Anonymousreply 107March 3, 2024 6:04 AM

Butler is so charismatic.

Howard Stern’s son…not so much.

by Anonymousreply 108March 3, 2024 6:22 AM

Have you seen the latest, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109March 3, 2024 6:47 AM

R107 likes being in the minority. Good on ya!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 3, 2024 3:57 PM

R107?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 3, 2024 4:01 PM

r107, Compare and contrast:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 3, 2024 4:19 PM

Can not act but he looks the part.

by Anonymousreply 113March 3, 2024 4:21 PM

🪱♥️🚀ALL HAIL TIMMY SAVIOR OF HOLLYWOOD 🪐❤️🪱

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 3, 2024 4:28 PM

🌎❣️🚀BOW DOWN TO TIMMY SAVIOR OF THE WORLD WIDE BOX OFFICE🪐❣️🌏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 3, 2024 4:32 PM

R114: Weren't you that sad pathetic fanboy troll who said that it would have an $100M+ opening weekend? Deny and rationalize all you want but he can't put asses on seats without help from other legit stars or IP franchises.

by Anonymousreply 116March 3, 2024 4:33 PM

Cue the “Is the movie profitable?” troll

by Anonymousreply 117March 3, 2024 4:33 PM

Seethe harder r116

Your tears are delicious

by Anonymousreply 118March 3, 2024 4:35 PM

I like Timmy but will not pretend Wonka and Dune succeed because of him. he certainly helped and proved his no box office poison.

by Anonymousreply 119March 3, 2024 4:36 PM

💙TIMMY DEFEATS ALL HIS RIVALS♥️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120March 3, 2024 4:37 PM

[quote] Dune 2 delivered the biggest domestic opening at the box office since Taylor Swift

[quote] It's biggest global opening since Barbenheimer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 3, 2024 4:41 PM

[quote] The futuristic blockbuster has given the domestic box office a desperately needed boost following a roughly four-month dry spell that has put a strain on exhibitors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 3, 2024 4:46 PM

The sweet smell of success

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123March 3, 2024 4:52 PM

Timmy is there in Dune 2, but he is not responsible for its success. And of the cast, he is probably the least successful. He still appears waif like and is unbelievable as a great warrior.

by Anonymousreply 124March 3, 2024 5:05 PM

[quote] And of the cast, he is probably the least successful

HAHAHA

Good one r124

by Anonymousreply 125March 3, 2024 5:06 PM

I meant in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 126March 3, 2024 5:07 PM

The mental contortions of the Timothee haters are fascinating to watch

Please, by all means, continue

You are great comedy

by Anonymousreply 127March 3, 2024 5:18 PM

Find a review that says Timmy is the best part of the movie. You won’t.

by Anonymousreply 128March 3, 2024 5:28 PM

Links to a review that says Timmy gives a bad performance r128

Otherwise, you are just talking out of your sagging wrinkled ass

by Anonymousreply 129March 3, 2024 5:32 PM

I didn't say he gave a bad performance, just that he is probably the weakest:

"The plot picks up exactly where "Part One" left off. Chalamet is still a skinny marink as Paul Atreides, the young duke and maybe future messiah" - Rolling Stone

by Anonymousreply 130March 3, 2024 5:38 PM

Your argument is so weak that it’s nonexistent r130

by Anonymousreply 131March 3, 2024 5:41 PM

“And once again, Chalamet doesn’t quite seem up to the task of portraying a rebel rousing savior.” - Peter Rainer

by Anonymousreply 132March 3, 2024 5:45 PM

[quote] Timothée Chalamet giving an Oscar-worthy performance in #DunePart2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133March 3, 2024 5:51 PM

[quote] Dune 2 Review: Timothee Chalamet Grows Into An Oscar Winning Performance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 3, 2024 5:53 PM

[quote] 🎭 Timothy Chalamet delivers a standout performance as Paul, showcasing both vulnerability and commanding presence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 3, 2024 5:57 PM

Be sure to get back to us when Timmy is nominated for an Oscar for Dune Part Two.

by Anonymousreply 136March 3, 2024 6:15 PM

It looks like for this movie Chalamet will finally get an Oscar nomination that he’s been so long denied. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 137March 3, 2024 6:22 PM

Chalamet was already nominated for Best Actor for Call Me By Your Name

by Anonymousreply 138March 3, 2024 6:25 PM

[quote] Chalamet was already nominated for Best Actor for Call Me By Your Name

I hope he’s not always a bridesmaid and never a bride.

by Anonymousreply 139March 3, 2024 6:30 PM

He has plenty of time to win an Oscar r139

The youngest ever Best Actor winner was Adrian Brody at 29 years of age and that a fluke

by Anonymousreply 140March 3, 2024 6:55 PM

lol that’s not going to happen R136.

by Anonymousreply 141March 3, 2024 7:37 PM

I don't even hate him anymore. I hate the fangirls. The fangirls say he's going to be nominated and win the Oscar each and every time he releases a movie. He has no on screen presence and is just not a strong enough actor to carry a film of this scale.

by Anonymousreply 142March 3, 2024 7:42 PM

There there r142

Nobody believes when you lie that don’t hate TIMMY

Insane jealousy is never a good look…that’s why you alone, unfucked and unwanted

Open your fetid untouchable carcasses to ☀️♥️🙏🏻 TIMMY’S LIGHT🙏🏽❤️☀️ and be at peace

by Anonymousreply 143March 3, 2024 7:49 PM

There are more than one of Us vs. You, r143, JSYK. And it IS you who does the object of your affection no favors.

So if you want to talk "insane," you have at your disposal innumerable mirrors....

by Anonymousreply 144March 3, 2024 8:08 PM

I’m secure with ❣️TIMMY❣️…and you are not.

Give up your fear and bitterness r144

Bask in the flowing light of what is, empirically, a talented Oscar nominated actor who has been in the top 10 films of the year , and know peace ☮️

by Anonymousreply 145March 3, 2024 8:14 PM

Underperforming Oppenheimer?

Oh my.

by Anonymousreply 146March 3, 2024 8:49 PM

R146 try reading r123 again gramps

Put on your reading glasses if you have to

Now say it with me…OVERperforming

Do you understand what over performing is?

by Anonymousreply 147March 3, 2024 8:55 PM

[quote] In like-for-like offshore markets and using today’s exchange rates, the film is tracking 76% ahead of 2021’s Dune, 79% better than Ready Player One, 96% above Godzilla Vs Kong, 12% behind Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One and 16% below Oppenheimer..

Still reads the same.

by Anonymousreply 148March 3, 2024 8:59 PM

[quote] The film generated approximately $81 million domestically, and a further $97 million from over 70 overseas markets, for a cumulative global opening of $178 million. By comparison, Christopher Nolan's Oppenheimer generated $174 million in its global opening

Read it again

by Anonymousreply 149March 3, 2024 9:17 PM

I don't know what r149's point is, but IMO that's a pretty amazing "global opening" for a talkie-talkie historical film with mostly White men in suits.

"Oppenheimer" does have spectacular cinematography, though, and I don't mean Florence Pugh (in either movie).

Not to mention that Hiroshima and Nagasaki put Arakis in the shade. Don't bring a knife to an atomic bomb blast.

by Anonymousreply 150March 4, 2024 12:54 AM

Timothee wishes! 😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151March 4, 2024 8:10 AM

🪱❣️🌏TIMMY IS TRIUMPHANT 🪐❣️🪱

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152March 8, 2024 5:24 PM

[quote] Timothée Chalamet is on track to become the worlds number 1 box office champ.

Such a sad commentary on 21st century culture

by Anonymousreply 153March 8, 2024 5:30 PM

R152: Dune will probably make less than 230 million domestic.That is a flop in my book.

by Anonymousreply 154March 8, 2024 5:55 PM

Then it’s a good thing you are not running Warner Brothers because Dune 2 is the #1 movie in 2024 r154

Any other nuggets of business wisdom that you care to share with us?

by Anonymousreply 155March 8, 2024 6:00 PM

Chalamet is now box office gold.

by Anonymousreply 156March 8, 2024 6:01 PM

R155: Dune 2 was number 1 at the box office for just 1 weekend.That is a flop in my book.

by Anonymousreply 157March 8, 2024 6:04 PM

❤️💰♥️TIMMY IS BOX OFFICE PLATINUM ❤️💰♥️

We will see TIMMY’S image for for centuries‼️❣️‼️

🙇🏻Bow down before TIMMY🙇🏼

by Anonymousreply 158March 8, 2024 6:06 PM

Can we see your book of wisdom r157?

We will much ….please you teach us

by Anonymousreply 159March 8, 2024 6:08 PM

I don't care about Timothee either way. But he could be Link in a Zelda movie. Without makeup. I knew he reminded me of someone.

by Anonymousreply 160March 8, 2024 7:21 PM

Dune’s box office has zero to do with Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 161March 8, 2024 7:54 PM

It’s certainly not the juggernaut that everyone is trying to say it is. It’s doing fine. No more no less.

by Anonymousreply 162March 8, 2024 7:55 PM

With Dune 2, he’s shown he adds a lot to the box office, especially when he’s carrying the film like that.

by Anonymousreply 163March 8, 2024 8:18 PM

Dune 2, combined with extraordinary success of Wonka, means that Timothy Chalamet is the most bankable movie star in the world

by Anonymousreply 164March 8, 2024 8:53 PM

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 165March 8, 2024 8:55 PM

[quote] "His last scene in CMBYN was astounding."

How can anyone get through that? Both of the lead actors are annoying as hell.

by Anonymousreply 166March 8, 2024 8:58 PM

In 10 minutes, I’m going to see Dune 2 for the second time

Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 167March 9, 2024 12:39 AM

Zendaya acted with her eyes

Stunning performance with eyes and gestures around a face that frowned 90% of the time

Best supporting actress nomination guaranteed

by Anonymousreply 168March 9, 2024 2:33 PM

Sometimes people "love" the villain....(Quick! Who played Batman to Heath's Joker?) (OR to Joaquin's!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 9, 2024 6:57 PM

LOL at people thinking anyone from Dune 2 will receive an Oscar nomination.

by Anonymousreply 170March 9, 2024 7:02 PM

This is what slate written articles look like

by Anonymousreply 171March 9, 2024 7:07 PM

Zendaya will get a nomination r170

The fact that you haven’t seen the film is clear

by Anonymousreply 172March 9, 2024 7:10 PM

I have seen it and no she won’t receive an Oscar nomination.

by Anonymousreply 173March 9, 2024 7:16 PM

It’s the year of Zendaya and she will receive a nomination r173

by Anonymousreply 174March 9, 2024 7:29 PM

The movie will receive a good number of Oscar nominations.

by Anonymousreply 175March 9, 2024 7:45 PM

^ in technical categories

by Anonymousreply 176March 9, 2024 8:22 PM

There will be zero acting nominations for this movie. I love Zendaya, but she’s not being nominated for this.

by Anonymousreply 177March 10, 2024 4:33 PM

Timmy will win his first Oscar for the Bob Dylan biopic.

by Anonymousreply 178March 10, 2024 4:52 PM

Timothée Chalamet is the new Taron Egerton!

by Anonymousreply 179March 10, 2024 4:53 PM

R177, Not so fast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180March 11, 2024 12:46 PM

No he’s not.

by Anonymousreply 181March 11, 2024 1:10 PM

Don't kill the messenger.

by Anonymousreply 182March 12, 2024 2:22 AM

[quote] Warner Bros.’ “Dune: Part II” continued its reign at the U.K. and Ireland box office for the second weekend in a row with £5.9 million ($7.5 million

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183March 13, 2024 2:32 PM

[quote] As of March 17, 2024, Wonka has grossed $218.2 million in the United States and Canada, and $410.3 million in other territories, for a worldwide total of $628.5 million.

Duh…is it profitable?

🤤🤦🏻🤤

by Anonymousreply 184March 18, 2024 3:58 AM

The big fight between Timmy and Austin Butler at the end was funny. Timmy trying his best to be tough and imposing with his skinny frame and curly mop top flopping around, making fem whimpering sounds whenever he got hit. He really tried to sell it.

by Anonymousreply 185March 18, 2024 4:30 AM

Timmy was magnificent in that fight scene r185

That’s why Timmy is highest paid young actor in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 186March 18, 2024 5:01 AM

Didn’t we determine that Timothee is probably in the $12-13M range, with other women like Emily Blunt?

by Anonymousreply 187March 18, 2024 5:34 AM

[quote] With ‘WONKA’ and ‘DUNE - PART TWO’, Timothée Chalamet has been the lead of the top two domestic grossing films over the last 8 months.

[quote] He is the first actor to accomplish that since John Travolta did it with “SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER” and “GREASE” in the late 1970s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188March 18, 2024 3:47 PM

I thought A Complete Unknown was going to be one of those projects stuck in development hell forever.

by Anonymousreply 189March 18, 2024 4:46 PM

Wonka and Dune were established IP.

Travolta led blockbuster movies that were not based on prior movies.

by Anonymousreply 190March 18, 2024 4:54 PM

^Forgive my ignorance, but what is an IP? Please and thank you R190.

by Anonymousreply 191March 18, 2024 4:56 PM

Intellectual Property. In movies, meaning a “franchise” with an existing audience/fan-base, like Wonka or Dune.

by Anonymousreply 192March 18, 2024 5:01 PM

I think Timmy gets some credit for Wonka. If he sucked it would have flopped. Very little for Dune. Most if its audience would show up if Carrot Top played Paul.

by Anonymousreply 193March 18, 2024 5:03 PM

The mental contortions of the Timmy haters are delicious

💫TIMMY IS A SUPERSTAR 💫AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN ABOUT IT

YOU WILL HAVE THE ♥️TIMMY❤️ EXPERIENCE UNTIL YOU DIE

by Anonymousreply 194March 18, 2024 5:32 PM

[quote]Travolta led blockbuster movies that were not based on prior movies.

Grease was based on a musical, however, that was very popular in the 1970s. Doesn't that count as preexisting intellectual property?

by Anonymousreply 195March 18, 2024 6:41 PM

I would not count a stand-alone musical, play or novel as a pre-existing movie franchise unless it is a cult classic like Dune or mega-popular like Harry Potter. Lots of movies based on novels, musicals or plays flop.

A movie franchise should have at least one successful movie already released.

by Anonymousreply 196March 18, 2024 8:24 PM

BREAK YOUR BACK CONTORTING R196

💫♥️💫TIMMY MAKES HISTORY AGAIN💫❤️💫

by Anonymousreply 197March 18, 2024 8:37 PM

Point and laugh at R194 as he wit and wisdoms himself.

by Anonymousreply 198March 18, 2024 11:25 PM

R186, "That's why Timmy is highest paid young actor in Hollywood."

Is that also why comment sounds Russian?

The word you want is "the." Pesky articles.

by Anonymousreply 199March 18, 2024 11:28 PM

They're trying to cram him in as many movies as possible before his looks go downhill.

by Anonymousreply 200March 19, 2024 1:16 AM

Timmy will age incredibly gracefully

by Anonymousreply 201March 19, 2024 1:31 AM

Timmy's Oscar-winning biopic subject, ca. 2044:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202March 19, 2024 6:20 AM

[quote]

He is the first actor to accomplish that since John Travolta did it with “SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER” and “GREASE” in the late 1970s.

So Timmy is the new Travolta? I wonder what else do they have in common 🤔

by Anonymousreply 203March 19, 2024 11:14 PM

[quote] That means Chalamet will have two $600 million hits to his name in just a few months, as "Wonka" also surpassed that in ticket sales several weeks back. He's an unquestioned A-lister.

[bold] He's an unquestioned A-lister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 21, 2024 3:28 AM

I keep waiting to see him reunited with Dana Brody

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205March 21, 2024 3:57 AM

[quote] Dune: Part Two made $7.2 million in IMAX, bringing its grand total overseas to $65.7 million, making it the 7th highest-grossing international IMAX movie

💰❤️🪐TIMMY IS THE BOX OFFICE CHAMP🚀♥️💵

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206March 24, 2024 9:09 PM

I don't think he's bad, exactly, but he's another mediocrity that has risen to the top in the Hollywood of the 2010s and 2020s. He's not a great actor and he's not great looking. Clearly people are divided over his talent, charisma and attractiveness. He's basically filling a void. There are really no household names who are under 30, who appeal to a wide enough spectrum of the audience to call them real stars of the old school variety.

by Anonymousreply 207March 24, 2024 9:16 PM

And Dune probably would have done as well without him in the lead.

by Anonymousreply 208March 24, 2024 9:17 PM

R207: They're rushing him into as many movies as possible before gravity and age complete his aging process. He's already at pre-Yoda facial features.

by Anonymousreply 209March 24, 2024 9:19 PM

Hollywood is desperate for younger box office stars. If you think you have what it takes, I'd say now is the time to go for it.

by Anonymousreply 210March 24, 2024 9:19 PM

Dune 2 is a flop just like the first one was, with the insane amount of money thrown on its marketing half a billion does not even cover the costs.

by Anonymousreply 211March 24, 2024 9:20 PM

Hollywood even sticks Finn Wolfhard into things just to bring in the younger crowd.

by Anonymousreply 212March 24, 2024 9:21 PM

R207 r208 r209

Your comments are hilarious and sad

TIMMY is now an institution of great art and commercial success

It will be all TIMMY content in the media until you die

It’s wonderful

by Anonymousreply 213March 24, 2024 9:22 PM

R211 🤣🤣🤣

Share some more of your Hollywood business wisdom [R38]

We all need a good laugh…and we laughing at you, not with you

by Anonymousreply 214March 24, 2024 9:25 PM

I guess his contract stipulates that they only shoot on weekends lol! You know his ego is going to demand that this will be released exclusively in theaters with no streaming option.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215March 24, 2024 9:28 PM

R207 R208 R209 r215: "It's our Datalounge and we'll cunt if we want to. We can't wait 'til it's Timmy's turn to cry."

Boo fucking hoo, cunts. Monsieur O'Tay is here to stay. He's glorious. The only ones crying are you sad, old misanthropic queens.

by Anonymousreply 216March 24, 2024 9:30 PM

Edward Norton as Pete Seeger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217March 24, 2024 9:30 PM

The Decline of Western Civilization

by Anonymousreply 218March 24, 2024 9:31 PM

R213 You think I care how much content there is in the media about him? It doesn't affect me one way or the other. Why you're so desperately invested in him is another story.

by Anonymousreply 219March 24, 2024 9:32 PM

Timothee CharismaVacuum

by Anonymousreply 220March 24, 2024 9:34 PM

R219 Your frothing at the mouth at any mention of TIMMY reveals you are lying

TIMMY RULES ALL, especially your diseased brain 💩🧠💩

Its wonderful

by Anonymousreply 221March 24, 2024 9:38 PM

I don't want to jump the gun and say the Dylan film is going to be a debacle. People said the same thing about Wonka. I don't want to jinx anything but it doesn't look like he's transforming himself all that much. At least Butler, Egerton, and even Malek transformed into their characters. This looks like he's playing moody teenager Timothee Chalamet yet again.

by Anonymousreply 222March 24, 2024 9:39 PM

Please don't put me down on an adult forum with emojis, unless you're a fourteen year old girl.

by Anonymousreply 223March 24, 2024 9:41 PM

❤️🙏🏼♥️THE LOVE OF TIMMY WILL REDEEM EVEN THE MOST WRETCHED SOUL LIKE R223❤️🙏🏼♥️

by Anonymousreply 224March 24, 2024 9:44 PM

I just saw Wonka on Max. I loved it and was shocked I did. Chalamet has a very distinct presence and that's what makes him interesting. I had seen little of him but Wonka made me want to see more of him. I can also see why he's a divisive presence but I like him.

by Anonymousreply 225March 24, 2024 9:47 PM

Is the Timbot on here genuine or is it a parody account? Please say it’s the latter.

by Anonymousreply 226March 24, 2024 9:49 PM

I don’t think I’ve ever seen in my lifetime a more polarizing and divisive “star.” The passion he inspires in his fans and haters is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 227March 25, 2024 2:39 AM

I can’t deny the man works his ass off for fame - wear a blouse, pretend date a Jenner, have sex with Eiza Gonzalez in a pool.

by Anonymousreply 228March 25, 2024 2:54 AM

TIMMY deserves our respect because he does the work, as R228 pointed out

by Anonymousreply 229March 25, 2024 3:45 AM

Oooh. Gishy gushy for Timmy Wimmy!!!

by Anonymousreply 230March 25, 2024 3:46 AM

Did Timothee seek advice from Bradley?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231March 25, 2024 6:06 AM

❤️🎸♥️SO SEXY 🍆💦💦

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232March 25, 2024 2:05 PM

He looks nothing like Dylan and has none of his feel. He will be giving his play to the camera as a glam boy performance per usual.

by Anonymousreply 233March 25, 2024 2:12 PM

Jealous ^

by Anonymousreply 234March 25, 2024 2:27 PM

Diana Ross looked nothing like Billie Holiday and certainly had none of her feel.

by Anonymousreply 235March 25, 2024 2:38 PM

I saw Timmy on TikTok live yesterday evening. He was filming a scene in NY. It seemed to consist of crossing a street at nighttime in Chelsea for the Bob Dylan movie. Vintage cars about. Some girls were crying from the sidewalk on seeing him in person.

by Anonymousreply 236March 25, 2024 2:42 PM

[quote] He looks nothing like Dylan

Well thank god for something.

by Anonymousreply 237March 25, 2024 2:43 PM

The production is calling the paparazzi every time they're on location. That's a very telling sign...

by Anonymousreply 238March 25, 2024 3:03 PM

His character arc appears to be teasing his hair. So brave.

by Anonymousreply 239March 25, 2024 3:09 PM

Teasing a guy’s hair makes a certain psycho extra ugly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240March 25, 2024 4:04 PM

So apparently he's a "producer" on the Dylan biopic.

by Anonymousreply 241March 25, 2024 6:15 PM

That’s not a transformation. That’s a good hair and costume department.

by Anonymousreply 242March 25, 2024 9:52 PM

[quote]Dune: Part Two surpassed $1 billion at the global box office with IMAX grossing $124 million.

Cue “is the movie profitable?” troll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243March 26, 2024 11:41 PM

[quote]I took my reserved seat and sat down, waiting, like Nicole Kidman is always telling us, for the magic to happen.

[quote]Cut to 40 minutes after the start time on my ticket, when we were just watching the opening moments of Kidman’s PSA. Any expectation of “magic” had been sucked out of my soul long ago, starting with the braying Maria Menounos “Noovie” pre-show, cranked up loud enough to drown out any conversation with your friends.

[quote]Our actual show time then began with 10 minutes of aggressive ads, followed by a raft of trailers so extensive the entire audience began wearily half-laughing when yet another green preview screen popped up. But our giggles turned into stunned silence by the time we were treated to a second viewing of the trailer for “Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire.” Perhaps they thought it’d play more winningly the second time? Reader, it did not.

[quote] The sheer quantity of previews was obnoxious, but it wasn’t just that: Today’s trailers amount to seeing the majority of a movie’s big moments — long gone are the days of weird and mysterious previews that didn’t spell out every beat of a film. We had essentially watched 10 (or more) entire short films before the actual film we’d come to see. We were exhausted. And the opening credits for our movie hadn’t even rolled yet.

[quote]I don’t want to state the ass-numbingly obvious, but nobody wants to sit through more than half an hour of “content” before the nearly three-hour film they paid too much to see. It defies all logic to expect people to fork over more to be bombarded with ads and trailers they can’t mute or forward through the way they’d be able to do at home — where they can also sit on a comfier couch and eat better food. It’s as if big movie chains are responding to the dire warnings about the death of their industry by deciding they’ll simply force-feed their remaining audience as much monetizable property as possible.

[quote]I’d like to humbly suggest that they f**k off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244March 27, 2024 12:04 AM

Which world do you mean OP? The planet of Arrakis?

by Anonymousreply 245March 27, 2024 12:10 AM

At the link in r232 are photos that look like Timothee's nosebridge was enhanced to more resemble Dylan's. Yet no controversy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246March 27, 2024 1:15 PM

[quote] The film is nearing $240 million at the domestic box office and has surpassed $570 million worldwide. The movie continues to play in theaters nationwide from Warner Bros.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247March 29, 2024 1:38 PM

[quote] “We can count on one or two hands, in any age range, the people who are legitimate movie stars,” Dune producer Mary Parent told Variety. “Timothée is absolutely that.”

[quote] Chalamet ushering in a new talent base of bankable stars. That’s wonderful for audiences, but even more so, a massive relief for the industry, which has been relying on aging talent for far too long.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248March 30, 2024 3:12 PM

Wonka is arguable but this Dune shit is getting ridiculous. You could put my Aunt in Dune and it would still be a success because it's a beloved franchise. Chalamet can't act.

by Anonymousreply 249March 30, 2024 3:19 PM

Timmy is the most talented actor of his generation r249

Your mental torment at an actor who you will never meet is funny and sad

by Anonymousreply 250March 30, 2024 3:36 PM

As is your slavish devotion, r250.

by Anonymousreply 251March 30, 2024 4:08 PM

R248, The Mary Parent quote is from 2021, and about "Dune: 1."

Nothing about "Dune: 2" or its added cast members.

And the way to post is to use R#, not merely a disembodied quote of some hard-to-find prior post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252March 30, 2024 4:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253March 30, 2024 4:27 PM

All Timmy’s looks are the epitome of style but I like the London ruffled white turtleneck and the manly mustache the best

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254March 30, 2024 4:39 PM

I ain’t reading all your nonsense about this insignificant actor.

He has no screen presence. He has no charisma. His persona does not fill a movie theater screen.

Those claiming he’s a HUGE box office star are incorrect. The movies draw the crowds not him. I’ve seen Dune (there are two hours of my life I’ll never get back). No need to see yet another Wonka retread and I can honestly say I’ve almost never seen anything with him in it, because I choose not to.

by Anonymousreply 255March 30, 2024 4:55 PM

He's not unique here, r254.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256March 30, 2024 5:04 PM

[quote] I ain’t reading all your nonsense about this insignificant actor

Yet you constantly post on any Timmy related thread r255

🫣🫣🫣

by Anonymousreply 257March 30, 2024 5:05 PM

They really ought to go back to actors wearing plain tuxes or traditional suits on the red carpet (depending on whether it's night or day). Some of the tacky Chess King looks these tasteless actors show up in are laughable.

by Anonymousreply 258March 30, 2024 5:10 PM

You would make a terrible talent manager r258 / Flyoverstani, because Timmy wearing a red halter top generates 20 X the press as Timmy wearing a “traditional suit”.

by Anonymousreply 259March 30, 2024 5:15 PM

R259 Like Scarlett O'Hara said about India Wilkes, "If she thought anyone'd go for her she'd walk down the street naked."

If an actor has to resort to wearing a red halter top to get attention, either he isn't good looking enough to attract it on his own, or not an exciting enough actor or celebrity.

And I'm not his talent manager, so who cares?

by Anonymousreply 260March 30, 2024 5:25 PM

It’s good that you finally admit you’re irrelevant r260

by Anonymousreply 261March 30, 2024 5:33 PM

R261 And what do you think makes you relevant?

by Anonymousreply 262March 30, 2024 5:54 PM

Umm, no, R257.

This is maybe the first time I’ve found an occasion to comment on one of his many threads. If I’ve posted on other threads where he happened to be mentioned, well, that’s different, believe me, he is not on my radar at all.

Seriously, what the fuck is the attraction? He looks like a praying mantis.

I guess twinks are a type for some people on this website.

by Anonymousreply 263March 30, 2024 5:55 PM

Timmy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264March 30, 2024 10:59 PM

[quote] Dune: Part Two continues to dominate the global box office, surpassing $600 million in sales

[quote] Chalamet shines as a box office draw, with Dune close to becoming his highest-grossing film

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265April 1, 2024 5:48 AM

There are two major fan groups boosting this movie's Box Office.

by Anonymousreply 266April 1, 2024 10:08 AM

🐕Man’s Best Friend 🐶 loved ❣️TIMMY❣️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267April 1, 2024 4:46 PM

Datalounge is a haven for envious, viscous cunts.

by Anonymousreply 268April 1, 2024 5:38 PM

“Viscous”.

Oh dear

by Anonymousreply 269April 1, 2024 5:40 PM

What’s up dick head!❤️♥️❤️

by Anonymousreply 270April 2, 2024 12:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271April 2, 2024 12:32 AM

[quote] Dune: Part Two surpasses $631 million at the box office, making it Timothée Chalamet's highest-grossing film to date.

[quote] The success of Dune: Part Two sets the stage for the upcoming installment, Dune Messiah , promising more of Chalamet's stellar performance.

More 💕TIMMY💕…..[bold]MORE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272April 6, 2024 2:12 PM

♥️🖤❤️TIMMY♥️🖤♥️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273April 7, 2024 1:24 PM

That photo is gross. He must be a total narcissist to think he's sexy, and pose like that. He's like a guy who picks his nose in the back of science class.

by Anonymousreply 274April 7, 2024 8:42 PM

Next to him, Finn Wolfhard is a work of art.

by Anonymousreply 275April 7, 2024 8:47 PM

Do reviewers seriously believe that audiences are going to see "Dune: 2" because of Timothee Chalamet?

He and Z look more suited to play Romeo and Juliet than potential world leaders.

I'll watch it some day, just to see how this whippersnapper defeats the killing machine Feyd-Rautha.

by Anonymousreply 276April 7, 2024 10:00 PM

[quote] Do reviewers seriously believe that audiences are going to see "Dune: 2" because of Timothee Chalamet?

Yes.

Timmy Chalamet is an A list bankable world wide star.

by Anonymousreply 277April 7, 2024 10:31 PM

He's really sweet when he has a thick one in him.

by Anonymousreply 278April 7, 2024 10:36 PM

His contributions to Wonka are arguable but this Dune shit is getting ridiculous. You could put my Aunt in Dune 2 and it would still be a success. So please Warner Brothers enough with oh he's such a diverse, wildly popular figure.

by Anonymousreply 279April 7, 2024 10:41 PM

Also, millions of actors sign first look or similar types of deals with studios all the time but his PR wants the broader public to see it as evidence that he's the best thing to happen to the box office.

by Anonymousreply 280April 7, 2024 10:43 PM

R280 Of course they do, that's what they are being paid for.

by Anonymousreply 281April 7, 2024 10:44 PM

Timmy has reached global icon status r279

You are going see and hear Timmy until the day you die

by Anonymousreply 282April 7, 2024 10:52 PM

Why? Because DL is populated by a significant number of angry frustrate people who resent talent and achievement because they have neither. In most cases the reasons are their’s alone.

by Anonymousreply 283April 7, 2024 10:56 PM

R282, Putting him in the same company as the Kardashian-Jenners and Donald Trump. 👍

R283, The Timmy Loons who post here with 💋❣❤ emojis are ALSO "angry" and quite vituperative about other actors.

by Anonymousreply 284April 8, 2024 1:19 AM

Name one actor who am I angry with r284 AND posts links to back up your claims

by Anonymousreply 285April 8, 2024 3:54 AM

Every one of you jealous hating shitbags would pay to lick my hole, so just fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 286April 8, 2024 10:05 AM

I wonder how many times does scrawny ass has been fucked.

by Anonymousreply 287April 8, 2024 12:41 PM

🤩♥️🌟TIMMY🌟❤️🤩 stylin’ and sharing the love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288April 8, 2024 1:44 PM

[quote] With $265 million domestically and another $395 million from overseas markets, Dune: Part Two has hit a cumulative global total of $660 million as it enters its sixth week of release. This past week, the movie overtook Wonka to become star Timothée Chalamet’s biggest-ever hit at the global box office. It has long since overtaken its estimated break-even point of $500 million

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289April 8, 2024 1:51 PM

R287 The poor guy probably saw Momoa coming out of the shower and has been afraid of cock ever since.

by Anonymousreply 290April 9, 2024 12:36 AM

[quote] “Dune 2” is the highest-grossing movie of 2024 at the domestic and worldwide box office.

🚀❤️🌍TIMMY♥️🌍🚀 IS THE EMPEROR OF THE KNOWN UNIVERSE ‼️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291April 22, 2024 12:57 AM

He gives Edward Everett Horton energy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292April 22, 2024 1:35 AM

[quote] Timmy has reached global icon status

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 293April 22, 2024 1:54 AM

He'll be "riding the worm" every night.

by Anonymousreply 294April 22, 2024 3:30 AM

Great in CMBYN, weakest link in Dune 2.

by Anonymousreply 295April 22, 2024 3:41 AM

He was really good at taking erection, umm, direction!

by Anonymousreply 296April 23, 2024 12:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!