Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Diddy accused... again

Lil Rod accuses Diddy of sexual misconduct, says he was being groomed for gay sex, which Diddy says is "normal in the music industry."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 28, 2024 2:34 AM

[quote]Combs allegedly forced Jones to “solicit sex workers and perform sex acts to the pleasure of Mr. Combs.” Combs offered money, Jones says, while also threatening him with violence. The lawsuit states that Jones has “hundreds of hours of footage and audio records of Mr. Combs, his staff, and his guests engaging in serious illegal activity.”

[quote]Earlier this month, he launched a GoFundMe entitled “Help Me Sue Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs.” Its goal is $50,000; less than $1,500 has been raised.

[quote]Shawn Holley, a lawyer for Combs, says in a statement, “Lil Rod is nothing more than a liar who filed a $30 billion lawsuit shamelessly looking for an undeserved payday.

$30 [bold]BILLION[/bold]?

by Anonymousreply 1February 27, 2024 1:45 AM

Is he called Lil Rod because he has a..?

Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 2February 27, 2024 1:49 AM

Diddy's a DIDDLER!

by Anonymousreply 3February 27, 2024 2:36 AM

Did he choose that name in honour of Rod Stewart?

by Anonymousreply 4February 27, 2024 2:37 AM

I used to just ignore these accusations but now I have to think there's more to them. Seeing Justin Bieber lifeless and dead in the eyes now reminiscent of Brittney Spears has me convinced both are just broken adults from situations like this.

by Anonymousreply 5February 27, 2024 2:42 AM

Cuba Gooding Jr. groped Lil Rod too? I'm having a hard time believing these men couldn't keep their hands off lil Rod, who looks a lil special.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 27, 2024 3:44 AM

Dis ninja 48 . He could have removed Diddys Hans from his Brandon Johnson!

by Anonymousreply 7February 27, 2024 3:50 AM

Cuba always had a soft ping to me.

by Anonymousreply 8February 27, 2024 3:51 AM

R6, where was he talking about Cuba?

by Anonymousreply 9February 27, 2024 6:45 AM

Here is the complaint. Apparently, Diddy also had sex with Usher and Meek Mill.

Cuba Gooding Jr. is bisexual. Does this mean that Mason Gooding is bisexual as well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 28, 2024 2:59 AM

Not sure if Diddy will be liable for what Cuba did under a premises liability theory. Not sure about other states, but in Washington, I know that a landlord is not liable for dog bites under a premises liability theory because premises liability theories involve physical conditions of the land and dogs are not physical conditions of the land.

by Anonymousreply 11February 28, 2024 3:08 AM

[quote] Mr. Combs required Mr. Jones to record him constantly. On several occasions, Mr. Combs took Mr. Jones cellphone and began recording himself. As a result, Mr. Jones has secured HUNDREDS of hours of footage and audio recordings of Mr. Combs, his staff, and his guests engaging in serious illegal activity.

[quote Mr. Jones has secured irrefutable evidence of:

[quote] a.The acquisition, use, and distribution of ecstasy, cocaine, GHB, ketamine, marijuana, and mushrooms,

[quote] b.The displaying and distribution of unregistered illegal firearms

[quote] c.Mr. Combs providing laced alcoholic beverages to minors and sex workers at his homes in California, New York, the U. S. Virgin Islands, and Florida,

[quote] d.Mr. Combs Chief of Staff, Kristina Khorram (“KK”) instructing her staff to retrieve drugs so she can provide it to Mr. Combs for his consumption,

[quote] e.Christian Combs drugging and sexually assaulting a woman,

[quote] f.Mr. Combs detailing how he planned to leverage his relationship with Bishop T.D. Jakes to soften the impact on his public image of Cassie Ventura’s lawsuit,

[quote] g.Yung Miami’s cousin, and or assistant sexually assaulting Mr. Jones,

[quote] h.Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. sexually harassing and assaulting Mr. Jones, i.Rapper3 (REDACTED) on Mr. Combs yacht consorting with underaged girls, sex workers, and

[quote] j.R&B Singer4 (REDACTED) in Mr. Combs Los Angeles home consorting with underaged girls and sex workers.

by Anonymousreply 12February 28, 2024 3:10 AM

There were always rumors about Diddy being bi

by Anonymousreply 13February 28, 2024 3:15 AM

MR. JONES WAS SEXUALLY HARASSED, AND ASSAULTED BY MR. COMBS

[quote] 53.Throughout his time living with Mr. Combs, Mr. Jones was the victim of constant unsolicited and unauthorized groping and touching of his anus by Mr. Combs.

[quote] 54.These events took place in LA, NY, FL, and the United States Virgin Islands.

[quote] 55.In addition to the unsolicited and unauthorized touching, Mr. Jones was forced by Mr. Combs to work in Mr. Combs' bathroom as Mr. Combs walked around naked and showered in a clear glass enclosure.

[quote] 56.As a heterosexual Christian man, Mr. Jones was uncomfortable with Mr. Combs’ advances and expressed his discomfort to Mr. Combs Chief of Staff, Kristina Khorram (“KK”).

[quote] 57.KK responded to Mr. Jones complaint with, “you know, Sean will be Sean.”

[quote] 58.KK also attempted to downplay Mr. Combs groping of Mr. Jones anus and genitals, as friendly horseplay, stating that those acts were Mr. Combs way of “showing that he likes you [Mr. Jones]”.

[quote] 59.Despite these assurances, on several occasions when Mr. Combs began to undress and walk around his house naked, KK would say, “okay, I am leaving now,” and she would disappear.

[quote] 60.KK’s hypocrisy is breathtaking at best or enabling at worst.

[quote] 61.Mr. Jones believes that KK aided and abetted Mr. Combs’ sexual assault of him and was working with Mr. Combs to groom him into accepting a homosexual relationship.

[quote] 62.Through these sexually deviant acts, one would say Mr. Combs has a pattern and practice of engaging in such nefarious activity. This ongoing conduct shows that Mr. Combs cannot be rehabilitated.

by Anonymousreply 14February 28, 2024 3:17 AM

[quote] 63.Mr. Combs was aware that Mr. Jones looked up to, and idolized music Producer Steven Aaron Jordan (“Stevie J”).

[quote] 64.Stevie J is an American DJ, record producer, and television personality.

[quote] 69.Mr. Combs used access to Stevie J, and his knowledge of Mr. Jones admiration of Stevie J to groom and entice Mr. Jones to engage in homosexuality.

[quote] 70.Mr. Combs went so far as to share a video of Stevie J anally penetrating a Caucasian male without a condom. This was done to ease Mr. Jones’ anxiety concerning homosexuality. According to Mr. Combs, “this is a normal practice in the music industry, look even Stevie J is doing it.”

[quote] 71.Mr. Combs informed Mr. Jones that he had engaged in sexual intercourse with rapper5(REDACTED), R&B singer6 (REDACTED), and Stevie J.

[quote] 72.Mr. Combs promised to make sure that Mr. Jones wins producer of the year at the Grammys if he engaged in homosexuality.

[quote] 73.The following are screenshots of the video7 of Stevie J anally penetrating a Caucasian male, that Mr. Combs provided to Mr. Jones:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 28, 2024 3:27 AM

MR. COMBS ATTEMPTS TO PASS OFF MR. JONES TO CUBA GOODING JR.

[quote] 109.Mr. Jones believes that Mr. Combs was grooming him to pass him off to his friends.

[quote] 110.This fear became reality when Mr. Combs introduced Mr. Jones to Cuba Gooding Jr. while they were on Mr. Combs’ yacht.

[quote] 111.During the introduction, Mr. Combs suggested that Cuba “get to know” Mr. Jones better. He then left them alone in a makeshift studio on the yacht. Mr. Combs and Cuba Gooding Jr. Moments Before Mr. Jones is Assaulted

[quote] 112.As evidenced by a video, of which screenshots are imbedded below, Cuba Gooding Jr. began touching, groping, and fondling Mr. Jones’ legs, his upper inner thighs near his groin, the small of his back near his buttocks and his shoulders.

[quote] 113.Mr. Jones was extremely uncomfortable, and proceeded to lean away from Mr. Gooding Jr.

[quote] 114.He rejected his advances and Mr. Gooding Jr. did not stop until Mr. Jones forcibly pushed him away. The following is a screenshot11 of the encounter with Cuba Gooding Jr.:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 28, 2024 3:38 AM

Gay sex is more pervasive in the black music industry than it is on Broadway!!

Now do we believe the Will Smith gay rumors?

by Anonymousreply 17February 28, 2024 3:46 AM

I think PDiddy is ugly, but I'd let Cuba Gooding Jr. fondle and fuck me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 28, 2024 4:00 AM

Cuba Gooding and Drake!

*raised eyebrows*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 28, 2024 4:01 AM

Cuba with another known homosexualist, 50 Cent.

Cuba is a HOT mess!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 28, 2024 4:03 AM

Somebody looks up to Stevie J?

by Anonymousreply 21February 28, 2024 4:31 AM

PDiddy and Cuba have horrible taste in men.

Neither is very attractive, but I'm sure that either of them could find a hotter guy than that ugly "Mr. Jones" guy.

by Anonymousreply 22February 29, 2024 12:58 PM

I never realized how ugly Drake was before. How did this man become famous?

by Anonymousreply 23February 29, 2024 2:21 PM

R23, he has a mouth like a Hoover.

by Anonymousreply 24February 29, 2024 5:22 PM

[quote] he has a mouth like a Hoover.

And a hole as smooth as silk...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 29, 2024 6:17 PM

Diddy’s gayer than I am. And oh so proud of it!

by Anonymousreply 26February 29, 2024 6:22 PM

He's a confirmed bachelor.

by Anonymousreply 27February 29, 2024 6:57 PM

“Not the marrying kind”

by Anonymousreply 28February 29, 2024 7:32 PM

[quote] Seeing Justin Bieber lifeless and dead in the eyes

Relax, he's just wasted.

by Anonymousreply 29February 29, 2024 7:44 PM

They can't just pay for sex?

by Anonymousreply 30February 29, 2024 7:56 PM

I always knew guys who wore big diamond earrings and big shiny necklaces had to be at least bi.

by Anonymousreply 31February 29, 2024 8:10 PM

And furs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 29, 2024 8:13 PM

Puff as in cream puff

by Anonymousreply 33February 29, 2024 8:27 PM

Pics or didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 34February 29, 2024 8:32 PM

Sean Combs specifically, is physically repulsive to me. The beady, close-set eyes, and the entire demeanor is off-putting. And as a person, he's apparently even uglier. I didn't think that was possible.

by Anonymousreply 35February 29, 2024 9:19 PM

And how many years ago was this. It is the new "everybody accuse everyone now" . Funny how they never said anything before. What do they want money? Sympathy ? It's shameful the jumping on bandwagons.

by Anonymousreply 36February 29, 2024 10:34 PM

R14 who is KK ? Is it who I think it is?

by Anonymousreply 37February 29, 2024 10:46 PM

R37, it’s his chief of staff. She’s his Ghislaine Maxwell.

by Anonymousreply 38February 29, 2024 11:12 PM

Kay Kaiser

by Anonymousreply 39March 1, 2024 1:35 AM

He has a resemblance to Adam Sandler in OP's pic.

by Anonymousreply 40March 1, 2024 1:56 AM

by Anonymousreply 41March 1, 2024 2:02 AM

Diddy looks like a squirrel to me or am i seeing things.

by Anonymousreply 42March 1, 2024 2:35 AM

Will Jennifer Lopez be called to testify? (Just don't let her sing.)

by Anonymousreply 43March 1, 2024 3:18 AM

All this stuff allegedly took place in 2022 and 2023, r36.

by Anonymousreply 44March 27, 2024 9:18 AM

So Diddy or didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 45March 27, 2024 9:23 AM

90% of male rappers are zesty. Especially Black male rappers. The more "thuggish" they are, the more likely they are on the downlow. This is common knowledge.

Don't tell their fans, that though. They can't handle that info. Soon as that audio of Diddy pounding Meek Mill came out, therapy appointments in the hood have spiked to unprecedented levels. All of these rappers "masculinity" is being put into question now. Meanwhile, most people with sense knew that hypermasculine "thug persona" was compensation for something else. And the ones that sag their pants to show their ass? Come on, now. Gay as hell.

by Anonymousreply 46March 27, 2024 10:07 AM

As a musician, I often hear a song and ask myself, what is that sound? Surprise anal?

by Anonymousreply 47March 27, 2024 10:16 AM

Diddy wearing a fur coat with a 10 foot tail carried by assistants. All he needs is a piano and he's black Liberace.

by Anonymousreply 48March 27, 2024 10:20 AM

Poofter Diddy.

by Anonymousreply 49March 27, 2024 10:21 AM

This is the dude that claims to have recorded audio of Diddy fucking Meek Mill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 27, 2024 10:22 AM

[quote]Mr. Combs promised to make sure that Mr. Jones wins producer of the year at the Grammys if he engaged in homosexuality.

LOLOLOLOLOL !!!!

by Anonymousreply 51March 27, 2024 10:53 AM

[quote] On June 13, 2019, Gooding was booked on charges of misdemeanor forcible touching and sexual abuse in the third degree in New York City relating to an incident in which he allegedly groped a woman at a bar in Times Square.[22] On October 10, he was indicted on a separate, additional sexual abuse charge.[23] As of August 2020, 30 women have accused Gooding of unwanted sexual touching.[24][25][26] Gooding was formally charged for three incidents, each resulting in misdemeanor charges of forcible touching and third-degree sexual abuse.[27]

[quote]On August 19, 2020, a woman filed a lawsuit against Gooding accusing him of raping her in 2013 in New York City.[28][29] The two parties came to a settlement agreement on June 6, 2023.[30] As a result of the settlement, Gooding will not face trial.[31] Despite the settlement, Gooding's lawyers insisted that he and the woman had consensual sex and that the woman bragged afterwards to others that she had sex with a celebrity.[31]

[quote]On April 12, 2022, Gooding pleaded guilty to forcibly touching a woman at a New York nightclub in 2018, telling the judge he "kissed the waitress on her lips" without her consent at the LAVO New York nightclub. He also admitted to the two other alleged incidents of non-consensual contact, which took place in October 2018 and June 2019.[32]

He's like the black Andy Dick. Groping and harassing anything that moves!

by Anonymousreply 52March 27, 2024 10:53 AM

LA Reid sent Usher to live with Puff Daddy for a year when he was 14.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

by Anonymousreply 53March 28, 2024 1:43 AM

R50 Translation?

by Anonymousreply 54March 28, 2024 2:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!