Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Watts' House Got a Face Lift; He's Still Imprisoned by the Man

"It seems the owners have got rid of the very dark frontage and swapped it to a brighter white colour with some black features and the original brick."

See? All better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 20, 2024 11:45 PM

He’s a Cheesehead 🧀 now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 25, 2024 11:59 PM

I’m sorry but no amount of paint is going to get rid of the ick factor in that house.

by Anonymousreply 2February 26, 2024 12:11 AM

These people were in so far over their heads and living far beyond their limited means the marriage would have ended badly anyway.

by Anonymousreply 3February 26, 2024 12:21 AM

R3, badly is pretty relative in comparison to how it actually did end.

by Anonymousreply 4February 26, 2024 12:55 AM

I have watched this and have mixed feelings. Not about him murdering, of course, what a tool.

She had some issues. Not the lupus, she was a control freak.

Still - GET A FUCKING DIVORCE. Don't kill. What an absolute asshole.

by Anonymousreply 5February 26, 2024 12:58 AM

The dead wife didn't have a smile, she had a rictus. An over-lipsticked rictus.

by Anonymousreply 6February 26, 2024 2:06 AM

Also, that girlfriend 100 percent knew he was going to do the family annihilation.

by Anonymousreply 7February 26, 2024 2:09 AM

It's for sale again. Current owners paid $600k in 2022, now listing it for $775k. As R2 suggests, as good as the brighter exterior paint looks, I don't think it's going to fool prospective buyers. That house's notoriety will always follow it. But, I guess we'll see soon enough if someone decides to take the plunge or if the listing gets pulled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2024 7:02 PM

OP, you fucked up. It's called the Chris Watts' MURDER HOUSE!

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2024 7:15 PM

Not that murder is okay, but Shannan was a piece of crap. I've been doing a deep dive on Reddit. She was spending a fortune buying MLM garbage and taking related trips. Meanwhile, they hadn't paid their mortgage in 3 months and they were being sued by their HOA for non-payment. It was 52 bucks a month. The woman moved him to Colorado to separate him from his family and friends. He had to take a big pay cut to change jobs. And yet they buy a McMansion. She drove him to insanity.

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2024 9:53 PM

^ HE KILLED HIS TWO CHILDREN AND SHOVED THEM IN AN OIL PIT. (But he's smokin' hot so we forgive him.)

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2024 10:15 PM

R10 I was gonna say they seemed to be living well beyond their means.

by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2024 10:19 PM

So, these people bought it 2 years ago and now they want out? Haunted 😳

I would never live in a murder house. That negative energy lingers forever

by Anonymousreply 13April 20, 2024 10:24 PM

Why did he get a sentence for murdering the unborn fetus? I thought abortion was legal back in 2018??? Sexism!

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2024 10:24 PM

^ In some states, if a woman is pregnant the killer can be charged with felony murder of the unborn fetus.

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2024 10:28 PM

He's evil and she was a complete dumb shit. They had to declare bankruptcy a few years before, apparently he hated being in debt and she didn't give a shit what he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 16April 20, 2024 10:35 PM

Actually a man was skinned alive in the house I live in, back in 1975. Late at night, if it’s very quiet, you can still hear him shrieking.

I followed the sound once, and it leads to a bedroom I don’t use. I pulled the rug up and there’s dried blood on the floorboards, so it must have happened in there.

It doesn’t bother me. It happened in the past. I’m fine!

by Anonymousreply 17April 20, 2024 10:39 PM

^ He kept making babies with her. I don't care how bad she was, she and the kids didn't deserve murder

by Anonymousreply 18April 20, 2024 10:52 PM

It wasn’t a babymaker who was skinned alive in my house, r18. You are very confused.

by Anonymousreply 19April 20, 2024 11:14 PM

$788k for that fucking house? Damn, this bubble collapse is gonna be epic.

by Anonymousreply 20April 20, 2024 11:31 PM

Overpaying to live with the ghost of fraus past!

by Anonymousreply 21April 20, 2024 11:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!