Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Burning Bed: Mental Mama Murders FOUR Kids and THREE Dogs to Punish Her TWO Exes, Then offs Her ONE Self

This former Missouri Teacher of the Year killed her four kids, then set fire to the house, then offed herself. Three dogs also died in the fire. And wouldn't you know it? It's another Family Annihilator. Her ex-husband, who fathered her two elder kids, wanted her to move closer to the kids' school. She refused. Her ex-boyfriend, who fathered the two younger kids, agreed with the ex-husband and the two men supposedly "ganged up" on her to tell her she was housing her kids in a bad environment. She posted about it on Facebook before she lit the match.

And of course the shit-heap family has already started a GoFundMe to defend this lunatic and bury her four kids, with plans to spend the leftovers on a "Memorial Park" in Ferguson, Missouri.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2024 3:10 AM

Poor dogs.

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2024 11:46 PM

This story appeared in St. Louis local media the other day. So tragic.

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2024 11:47 PM

What a story! Everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2024 11:49 PM

Sorry, I can't see the first three replies.

Must be Trumper trolls or racist lunatics I've blocked.

by Anonymousreply 4February 24, 2024 12:03 AM

Can you see this one, you nasty cunt?

Bye Felicia, nee Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 5February 24, 2024 12:07 AM

Burn her corpse.

by Anonymousreply 6February 24, 2024 12:09 AM

Done and done!

by Anonymousreply 7February 24, 2024 12:10 AM

Beautiful little children who never had a chance. So sad.

by Anonymousreply 8February 24, 2024 12:10 AM

When I was 15 it was an extremely dark time in my life and things at home were extremely rough. My mom was pretty well insane dealing with my youngest brother and all of his mental issues and my dad couldn't have cared less to be involved in my life and didn't have to be seeing as how he didn't live with us. Being the oldest at home it fell on me to keep a lot of things together and I had a lot of responsibilities as far as keeping the house going. It got so bad that I used to fantasize about not just killing my mom but all of my siblings too. I thought it would be pretty easy to cause a gas leak and since I always slept with my window open no matter the season it wouldn't seem suspicious that I didn't also succumb. I still wonder if I ever could have been capable of going through something like that because to me that I even thought about it as often as I did was disturbing enough. But in my mind I figured my mom would finally find peace given she could never be happy and I always figured the other kids didn't have near the ability to cope with the world as I did so they would never be happy and I just didn't have it in me to continue trying to protect them.

by Anonymousreply 9February 24, 2024 12:15 AM

R9, are your siblings happy now?

by Anonymousreply 10February 24, 2024 12:17 AM

R10 my older brother is living in the middle of the desert with his ugly wife both of them were never happy and she has endless health issues as does he. My sister moved to the South to get away from one of her abusive exes and is currently living with the father if her youngest son and his wife. .My youngest brother moved to Florida and has been homeless and in and out of prison and is currently a registered sex offender. My other brother ended up with the ex of our older brother and raising his kids. She is a terminally unhappy soul who live to make everyone else miserable.

They are none of them happy people but I haven't talked to all but one of them in over 10 years. After our mom died we all pretty much vowed never to speak again. I on the other hand have a pretty awesome life really just kind of a fairy tale as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 11February 24, 2024 12:22 AM

Thank you, R11.

by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2024 12:25 AM

The GFM is now over $18k.

Bear in mind: The money isn't to support victims. They're all dead. And it's not to fund the funerals. It's to be donated, by the family, to some nebulous local charity. You buying that?

by Anonymousreply 13March 28, 2024 2:44 AM

From the GoFundMe:

[quote]It is with deep sorrow and profound sadness that we announce [bold]the sudden departure[/bold] of Bernadine "Birdie" Pruessner and her beloved children, Millie (2), Jackson (6), Ellie, and Ivy (both 9), on February 19th. This heartbreaking loss has left us all grappling with immense emotional pain.

"The sudden departure" sounds so much better than "evil bitch kills her four children and herself, but we still want money."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2024 3:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!