Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sausages McGee, Angry Young Brit of Yesteryear and rabid UK Nationalist

Sells bad paintings of Capri Suns on Etsy these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2024 10:23 AM

Stuff of nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2024 10:20 AM

He fell from a very low place, dinnt he?

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2024 10:25 AM

I wonder if he's one of the trans/woke-obsessed cunts who just can't let it go.

by Anonymousreply 3February 20, 2024 12:39 PM

I thought it said Fantastic Voyager

by Anonymousreply 4February 20, 2024 12:47 PM

He and "JOSH" terrorized DL in the mid-aughts. He was just...always here, sucking up all the oxygen on the board. I think it's him that finally triggered my distaste for Brits. We exchanged pics privately once, very early on. But as he lingered on DL, he just became more irritating and obnoxious.

DL during that time was DL's golden age though. Princess Latifah, Butchy, Cackle....several others. It was fun. The humor was more cutting and unfiltered but somehow everyone was nicer to one another, it was more of a community here before the prancing ponies really took over, followed by the fraus and the overtly woke Melinnials and Gen Zers. What a fun time it was.

by Anonymousreply 5February 20, 2024 12:48 PM

Oof!

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2024 10:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!