Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Solo Anal Play

Not as sad as it sounds. I’m a recent widow and I want to practice anal masturbation. My late husband wasn’t interested, he was solely oral. With my abundant free time, this retiree would like to develop my anal sensitivity. In accomplishing that, what would be the best product to try? I’m very tight of course and have only been satisfactorily pegged less than half a dozen times.

by Anonymousreply 32April 26, 2024 9:14 PM

You’re a woman (widow) ?

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2024 9:42 PM

[quote]have only been satisfactorily pegged less than half a dozen times.

Of course, the OP doesn't mention how frequently he's been unsatisfactorily pegged which could be make Dawson blush after a long weekend.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2024 9:42 PM

OP???????? Please explain a little more, I'm lost are you?

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2024 9:46 PM

I’m a widower. Please, it’s very recent.

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2024 9:54 PM

Why not just build up to it. You can buy different sizes. Use lube and so on. It doesn't seem that hard to work out.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2024 9:58 PM

here, doll

you can pick one of these up almost anywhere

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2024 9:59 PM

Do you need help finding your asshole, OP?

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2024 10:01 PM

lameass thread. Literally.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2024 10:05 PM

Go to the supermarket and let your mind go wild. Sample a few items and buy what fills your desires.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2024 10:10 PM

-1000000000/100

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2024 11:53 PM

OP. First of all sorry for your loss I know that must be a heartbreaking loss and a big adjustment for you!

In regarding your search for toys while you explore anal delights, I would recommend going to Amazon and looking at what offerings they have. They have several rechargeable toys that plug into a regular type c charger. They vibrate, pulsate and rotate at the tip! Additionally they have a remote control for a truly hands-free experience. They have a washable silicone cover.

Make sure you use a good quality silicone lube with the device and start slow. If you get to rambunctious and/ or invite a friend over make sure to launder your bed linens. If your sheets are synthetic or a poly cotton blend, I would recommend using Dawn dishwashing soap to pre treat any stains resulting from the silicone lube and launder your sheets in a mixture of powdered Tide and Biz soaking for 30 minutes. If your sheets are bleachable be sure to add bleach to the dispenser and set for two rinses.

Carry on!

by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2024 12:20 AM

Thank you for taking me seriously and answering so thoroughly. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you

by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2024 3:01 AM

Why would "solo anal play" be sad, OP?

(t's masturbation, my dude. One of the singular joys in life.

No wonder your husband killed himself.

by Anonymousreply 13January 25, 2024 6:54 AM

Can you wear an anal butt plug during the day?

by Anonymousreply 14January 30, 2024 1:46 AM

Just watch Chaturbate men and imitate what you see and ask questions there. Every other male model on there in putting stuff up their ass.

by Anonymousreply 15January 30, 2024 1:50 AM

A small vibrator up the ass works wonders. Just put it in, turn it on, and relax. Your hole will open right up.

Also, this is why god created rent boys

by Anonymousreply 16January 30, 2024 1:56 AM

What brand vibrator? Newbie.

by Anonymousreply 17January 30, 2024 2:19 AM

Are you shopping on the internet or going into a store?

In either case, brand name isn’t that important. Just find something that’s small enough to fit but will stay in place.

by Anonymousreply 18January 30, 2024 2:24 AM

Look for something like these

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 30, 2024 2:26 AM

I love playing with my favorite vibrato up my hole

by Anonymousreply 20January 30, 2024 3:02 AM

I can’t get my hole any looser with these vibrators and butt plugs. Maybe it’s not meant to be

by Anonymousreply 21April 21, 2024 1:28 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 21, 2024 1:48 AM

Sorry for your loss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 21, 2024 1:52 AM

This thread contains the only posts on this account. Don't feed the troll. Urp.

Solo Anal Play Not as sad as it sounds. I’m a recent widow and I want to practice anal masturbation. My late husband wasn’t interested, he was solely oral. With my abundant free time, this retiree would like to develop my anal sensitivity. In accomplishing that, what would be the best product to try? I’m very tight of course and have only been satisfactorily pegged less than half a dozen times.

Solo Anal Play I’m a widower. Please, it’s very recent.

Solo Anal Play Thank you for taking me seriously and answering so thoroughly. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you

Solo Anal Play Can you wear an anal butt plug during the day?

Solo Anal Play What brand vibrator? Newbie.

Solo Anal Play I can’t get my hole any looser with these vibrators and butt plugs. Maybe it’s not meant to be

by Anonymousreply 24April 21, 2024 2:06 AM

[quote]I appreciate you

Oh, you’re black?

by Anonymousreply 25April 21, 2024 2:12 AM

Prostate massager

by Anonymousreply 26April 21, 2024 2:34 AM

It's sadder than it sounds.

by Anonymousreply 27April 21, 2024 2:57 AM

Troll thread.

by Anonymousreply 28April 21, 2024 7:29 AM

The guy above is named Dreambound. He's been dildoing for what 6 or 7 years now?

by Anonymousreply 29April 21, 2024 10:34 AM

Take R6's suggestion OP

😁😆😆😆😆😆

by Anonymousreply 30April 26, 2024 7:52 AM

We need to talk about anal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 26, 2024 4:08 PM

Solo Anal Play? Is this a new show on Broadway?

by Anonymousreply 32April 26, 2024 9:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!