Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FOX news has cancelled My Pillow ads due to lack of payment

Apparently Mike Lindell owes FOX $7.8 million and won't run anymore MY Pillow ads until the bill is payed.

Lindell claims they are trying to silence him. FOX just wants their money. I wonder if both companies are hard up for cash since the article states My Pillow has been buying time on credit and $7.8 million is a relatively small amount for a national network to worry about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2024 4:52 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2024 1:14 AM

My Pillow, sad last days...

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2024 1:19 AM

He’s going to end up back on the smack living on the streets, isn’t he?

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2024 1:22 AM

Did he contribute to Trump's campaign?

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2024 1:27 AM

Mike Lindell is a BROKE BITCH

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2024 1:28 AM

R3, from your lips to God’s ears

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2024 1:34 AM

[quote]payed

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2024 1:35 AM

But I thought only going woke caused one to go broke? How did this happy to a Republican??

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2024 1:38 AM

Lol Mike Pillow is broke

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2024 1:42 AM

What would be really good would be if someone got the employees and creators together and take over the company. The employees could buy it after the creditors took it into receivership for what Lindell owed them

Then My Pillow would become a worker owned business.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2024 1:43 AM

*happen to

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2024 1:44 AM

What ever happened to David Hogg's Pillow Company, I see he resigned from it back 2021 it was called Good Pillow then, now it appears to be Pillow Fight Club

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2024 2:05 AM

He sure will r3. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving person.

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2024 8:48 AM

Everyone, and everything, that Trump touches turns to Shit

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2024 9:40 AM

Deadbeat dumbass Conserva-Turd™.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2024 10:53 AM

My Pillow evicted from warehouse. Hey Mike, see what eventually happens to everyone who allies with Trump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2024 4:34 AM

[quote]My Pillow evicted from warehouse. Hey Mike, see what eventually happens to everyone who allies with Trump?

All those pillows and yet no soft landing for Mike Lindell.

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2024 4:39 AM

"Why aren't the assisting in the Revolution? BWAH!", says every nincompoop watching Fox now.

Watch Lindell's "contributions" momentarily spike and make his idiot acolytes think Fox is "anti-capitalistic."

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2024 4:50 AM

ahem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2024 4:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!