Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

HOT SHIRTLESS GAY GUYS IN A GROUP HAVING GOOD TIME

Hot

HOT

‼️HOT‼️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2024 5:23 PM

Gross.

They'd have to pay me.

by Anonymousreply 1January 10, 2024 4:56 PM

Eewwww - fat and unattractive - both at the same time!

by Anonymousreply 2January 10, 2024 4:59 PM

You're an asshole, OP. Your agenda is clear.

(And I'm one of those "cis" gay males, so don't bother.)

by Anonymousreply 3January 10, 2024 6:01 PM

I liked the world better when fat ugly pigs didn’t think they were sexy just because they had a pulse.

by Anonymousreply 4January 10, 2024 6:15 PM

R3 these are grown men, flaunting their bare chests on the internet, seeking approval from strangers.

It’s a common sight today.

What is so special about this group of men r3? Are these men deserving to be coddled and protected from other people’s opinions on their antics ? It’s almost as if you believe that this group is different from any of other groups of bare chested men.

by Anonymousreply 5January 10, 2024 6:19 PM

R3 would be fine to make fun of a bunch of white frat bros

by Anonymousreply 6January 10, 2024 6:21 PM

R3 I get what you're saying. I do. But these men are putting themselves out there on their own. No one forced them to do it.

And come on. It's pretty funny. They DO look like a group of half naked, flat chested gals with bad haircuts who just polished off their third glass of pinot, giggling about a boy, dancing to Taylor's latest breakup song.

by Anonymousreply 7January 10, 2024 6:35 PM

I’d say ONE glass of pink boxed wine r7, that they sold their used chest binders for to some old pervert who liked smell the manly funk

by Anonymousreply 8January 10, 2024 6:42 PM

Um, they're NOT "guys" . . .

by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2024 6:45 PM

TRANS 👏🏾 MEN 👏🏾 ARE 👏🏾 MEN

Do better R9

by Anonymousreply 10January 10, 2024 6:50 PM

These guts are 🔥🔥🔥

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2024 3:45 PM

[quote]They DO look like a group of half naked, flat chested gals with bad haircuts who just polished off their third glass of pinot, giggling about a boy, dancing to Taylor's latest breakup song.

Can’t argue with that.

by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2024 5:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!