Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Taylor Swift is just Andrew Tate for women

Discuss

by Anonymousreply 34April 19, 2024 5:52 PM

Agree, toxic femininity. Basic bitch women with Borderline Personality Disorder are just as bad as douchebros.

by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2024 1:17 PM

She had the best dress at the Golden Globes, imho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2024 1:22 PM

I don't know about that, but her humourlessness is a huge red flag and completely off-putting.

r2 Atrocious. Like cheap wrapping paper.

by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2024 1:26 PM

I have to agree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 18, 2024 3:00 PM

Taylor Swift has always been the poster child of white supremacy.

by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2024 3:04 PM

This entire thread thus far is one person talking to itself.....

by Anonymousreply 6April 18, 2024 3:29 PM

If OP had actual friends, she'd get over this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2024 3:45 PM

Too bad she just has the big feet and not the big dick to match, otherwise I might be into her.

by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2024 4:49 PM

I guess I should know who Andrew Tate is...

by Anonymousreply 9April 18, 2024 5:11 PM

The average Taylor Swift fan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2024 7:18 PM

OP is probably a men's rights activist. How else to explain comparing a sex trafficker to a harmless pop star?

r1, maybe be more concerned with toxic masculinity, since Andrew Tate is a sex trafficker while Taylor's Swifts supposed "toxic femininity" has harmed no one

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2024 7:25 PM

R11 Sorry but Taylor supports feminism which in return spreads the wage gap myth that manipulates gullible women to vote Democrat. Democrats invite muslim refugees from third world countries, which will bring the end of the freedom of the Western world so that the lizard overlords can reign over a low iq sandnegroe race in the future. I think it is also called the Kalergi plan? Taylor is indeed a worse factor than Andrew Tate who is just ugly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 18, 2024 7:42 PM

She seems inoffensive, I just don't get why she's universally adored. I can't see the appeal. But I don't care that others do.

by Anonymousreply 13April 18, 2024 7:59 PM

[quote] I guess I should know who Andrew Tate is...

You mustn’t know who Joe Biden is either.

by Anonymousreply 14April 18, 2024 8:05 PM

[quote] OP is probably a men's rights activist. How else to explain comparing a sex trafficker to a harmless pop star?

Hysterical Frau Alert!

by Anonymousreply 15April 18, 2024 8:06 PM

Camille Paglia already said Swift is a poster child for Nazis. They were her backers from day one.

by Anonymousreply 16April 18, 2024 8:07 PM

And we all know Camille Paglia is not a totally fucking crazy stunt queen willing to say anything to get attention!

by Anonymousreply 17April 18, 2024 8:11 PM

R12 Yep, you are totally an incel

by Anonymousreply 18April 18, 2024 8:19 PM

R14 Because Joe Biden and Andrew Tate are about the same when it comes to the level of fame influence. Dumbass

by Anonymousreply 19April 18, 2024 8:20 PM

R18 At least I am not a muslim worshipping feminist.

by Anonymousreply 20April 18, 2024 8:22 PM

R20 Maybe you would be a bit more interesting and less pathetic, if you were.

by Anonymousreply 21April 18, 2024 8:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 18, 2024 8:33 PM

Jesus christ, Muriel needs to take out the trash around here.

by Anonymousreply 23April 18, 2024 8:36 PM

Troll OP I’m assuming is the same cunt posting heinous shit on this thread?

FF and block.

Also, Andrew Tate is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 24April 18, 2024 9:11 PM

R9 here, my S/O reminded me who Andrew Tate is, so now I know, but I still don't care.

by Anonymousreply 25April 18, 2024 9:20 PM

Andrew ruined Piss Morgen's career

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 18, 2024 9:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 18, 2024 9:48 PM

Setting R12's word salad aside, I'm trying to understand what the quoted Xhit from this Tate crank is trying to say: first it's white men aren't having kids, then it's white men are too busy complaining about replacement theory to fuck, then it's white men bragging about having 5 kids... this makes no sense (but then again, I'm trying to make sense of something a guy who can barely parse a sentence has to say, so there is that).

by Anonymousreply 28April 18, 2024 10:12 PM

Does Andrew Tate have a real job?

by Anonymousreply 29April 19, 2024 12:09 AM

R28 it makes sense. He says feminists say the first world is a patriarchy but if it really were one, men over here would be allowed to marry 4 women and have 10 concubines having their children but the opposite is true. Paternity tests can be denied to men in many countries, men have to be ok with only marrying one wife and when the wife says she only wants 2 or even no children, the man has to accept it. On the other hand, most voters are women and they currently make sure that Muslims invade Western countries, yet they don't call this out as problematic toxic masculinity and are happy about the fact that their grand children(if they have any) will wear hijab. White men are cuck birds and will be replaced by browns thanks to women's voting patterns. Just like Taylor wants it. Praise Moloch.

by Anonymousreply 30April 19, 2024 12:25 AM

Does he worry about Black and Hispanic people too? He seems fixated on Muslims "from the Third World".

Isn't this Tate brown himself? White supremacy confuses me, particularly when it's practiced by non-whites.

Why do I get the feeling I'm trying to make sense of what a third-grade elementary school boy would say on the playground (right after he came from church)?

"MRAs are a fun bunch!" said no one, ever.

by Anonymousreply 31April 19, 2024 1:51 AM

R31 Andrew Tate is still more of a pick up artist (PUA) than MRA. I think the only thing regarding mra-ism what Andrew supports was saying that when rich guys knocked up a one night-stand, they should only pay a reasonable amount of child support and not thousands a month. But apart from that, Andrew also sees men solely as disposable and not as humans who need emancipation of sexist gender roles (What MRAs try to do). The video below shows what MRAs think of Andrew Tate. In case you're interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 19, 2024 2:45 PM

Thank you Taylor -.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 19, 2024 2:59 PM

"Carl Marx"?

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 34April 19, 2024 5:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!