Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jason Patric

Why didn’t his career take off?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330March 26, 2024 12:02 AM

He picked the wrong sugar daddies

by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2023 6:10 PM

He dated Julia Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2023 6:11 PM

Isn't he a difficult-to-work-with asshole?

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2023 6:18 PM

Rumor got around that he and Corey Haim were fucking on the set of Lost Boys.

They were really into each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2023 6:29 PM

Yes, R3.

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2023 6:34 PM

Chemistry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2023 6:34 PM

Easy-- two first names and the second one is missing a letter.

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2023 6:35 PM

A hairier version of Rob Lowe.

Nepo baby.

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2023 6:36 PM

Jason was damn sexy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2023 6:42 PM

Jason "The Exorcist" Miller was the father of actors Jason Patric (by first wife Linda Gleason, daughter of Jackie Gleason) and Joshua John Miller ("River's Edge")- by second wife Susan Bernard.

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2023 6:43 PM

There's a film where he recounts how he took part in the gang rape of a boy at school.

He has a very dark heart.

by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2023 6:50 PM

When I recently re-watched The Lost Boys at Halloween, I wondered what happened to him too since he was smoking hot in that movie. I'd forgotten about the Julia Roberts/Kiefer Sutherland love triangle thing. But I do recall stories about how difficult he was, addiction issues, etc. and even though that could probably be said of other actors (like Sutherland) he wasn't talented enough to bounce back, I guess

by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2023 6:52 PM

R4 Bullshit. Jason was protective of Corey and they had a big brother / little brother relationship on and off the screen.

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2023 6:54 PM

Reportedly had a serious heroin problem.

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2023 8:14 PM

He showed his ass in After Dark My Sweet. I would have thought that would get him more work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2023 8:19 PM

Blame Pazuzu!

by Anonymousreply 16November 30, 2023 8:23 PM

He seems like a lovely guy. This interview is fairly recent and he seems very grounded, smart and thoughtful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2023 8:23 PM

You can see Jackie in the still at R17-- especially the mouth.

by Anonymousreply 18November 30, 2023 8:26 PM

Speed 2 was a cinematic tour de force! He and Sandy were great together!

by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2023 8:28 PM

R19. Because his grandmother sucked cocks in hell!

by Anonymousreply 20November 30, 2023 8:34 PM

Speed 2 made it's money back, but it wasn't a huge hit. People like to place blame on the actors for a movie that was poorly written, or badly directed or edited.

by Anonymousreply 21November 30, 2023 8:37 PM

Stunningly beautiful man but to answer OP's question, difficult, uncharismatic and publicity averse. In all likelihood an Aspie. He has the eyes (looking directly at you but not looking at you at all.). The only thing I honestly remember about him was how awkward he was promoting Speed 2.

Ironically, he's probably best known for that movie, where he replaced the Godfather of Hollywood Aspies, Keanu Reeves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 30, 2023 8:38 PM

I was very impressed with his performance in the lead as Collie in After Dark My Sweet (1990) and I truly expected him to be nominated for best actor. Although the film and he received critical acclaim, it was basically an art house film, and did next to nothing at the box office, so it probably was not even a consideration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 30, 2023 8:46 PM

Didn’t he juggle kittens over an open fire?

by Anonymousreply 24November 30, 2023 8:49 PM

He was scary good in "Your Friends and Neighbors.'"

by Anonymousreply 25November 30, 2023 8:53 PM

Yep, r25, that is where I always remember him from, in the sauna scene. If he was already difficult that character did him no favors.

by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2023 9:05 PM

He seems cold.

by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2023 9:13 PM

His look his generic as hell.

by Anonymousreply 28November 30, 2023 9:15 PM

**is

by Anonymousreply 29November 30, 2023 9:16 PM

Win some, lose some.

by Anonymousreply 30November 30, 2023 9:18 PM

Jason Patric has general looks?! He was among the handsomest men of his generation.

by Anonymousreply 31November 30, 2023 9:18 PM

Jason Patric and Tate Donovan stole each others' careers.

by Anonymousreply 32November 30, 2023 9:19 PM

I don’t know, r28.

I could pick him out of a lineup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 30, 2023 9:23 PM

Oh Joy. The "He's an Aspie!" troll has smeared his shitty ASS...hatery over another thread.

by Anonymousreply 34November 30, 2023 9:36 PM

Didn't he start losing his hair pretty early?

by Anonymousreply 35November 30, 2023 10:06 PM

He dated Christy Turlington for quite a while in the '90s during both their beauty heydays. They could have had some stunning offspring.

by Anonymousreply 36December 1, 2023 12:11 AM

He looks nothing like his father. Aside from maybe the high cheekbones.

by Anonymousreply 37December 1, 2023 1:18 AM

I loved him in the two movies I saw,Sleepers with Brad Pitt and Robert De Niro, and another movie where he was a painter, an artist who made this fantastic forgery. He was some kind of genius and then it became a caper movie and people were chasing him, etc. It was fun. I think Rod Steiger was also in it but I cannot remember the name of it.

by Anonymousreply 38December 1, 2023 1:22 AM

is r25 the movie r11 is talking about?

by Anonymousreply 39December 1, 2023 1:44 AM

I didn't know he had a heroin habit in real life. I thought "Rush" was pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 40December 1, 2023 1:49 AM

Probably not R39.

Your Friends and Neighbors looks like a Romantic Dramedy.

Nothing as serious as what R11 wrote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 1, 2023 1:51 AM

Rumored to have a big one…just like Julia likes them.

by Anonymousreply 42December 1, 2023 2:33 AM

He inherited his bland acting, blue eyes and dark hair from his grandfather, Jackie Gleason... along with his egotism and general assholines (and possible closet case).

by Anonymousreply 43December 1, 2023 2:55 AM

Julia doesn't do closet cases

by Anonymousreply 44December 1, 2023 3:00 AM

He's got a Ted Bundy vibe.

by Anonymousreply 45December 1, 2023 3:03 AM

His pupils are TINY in the pic at R22.

by Anonymousreply 46December 1, 2023 3:05 AM

Jason isn't a closet case.

He just likes pretty male teens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 1, 2023 3:32 AM

In the campy Lost Boys he was gorgeous but acting in another film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 1, 2023 3:38 AM

He had a personal hygiene issue.

by Anonymousreply 49December 1, 2023 3:48 AM

Is it Jackie Gleason day?

by Anonymousreply 50December 1, 2023 3:52 AM

[quote] He had a personal hygiene issue.

Did his pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 51December 1, 2023 3:54 AM

ennui

by Anonymousreply 52December 1, 2023 3:55 AM

Doesn't like discussing his grandfather. Jackie Gleason was not a nice man:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 1, 2023 4:06 AM

R53 You wouldn't either if you had to push this off you at 2am.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 1, 2023 4:48 AM

The poison P had her eye on the prize and became a superstar and dumped his ass once she got what she needed.

by Anonymousreply 55December 1, 2023 5:02 AM

[quote]r10 Jason "The Exorcist" Miller was the father of actors Jason Patric (by first wife Linda Gleason, daughter of Jackie Gleason)

Until very recently I was under the impression that Joanna Gleason was Jackie Gleason’s daughter.

Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 56December 1, 2023 5:04 AM

He was so beautiful for a time. Julia destroyed so many of these boys when she was done with them. Dylan McDermott got no further than TV after she was done with him

by Anonymousreply 57December 1, 2023 5:06 AM

Is the photo in r53 Jackie Gleason or Danny Moynihan? I honestly can't tell.

by Anonymousreply 58December 1, 2023 5:07 AM

[quote] He was so beautiful for a time. Julia destroyed so many of these boys when she was done with them. Dylan McDermott got no further than TV after she was done with him

I believe she's what is called a SUCCUBUS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 1, 2023 5:09 AM

He was actually a talented actor. Drugs and his relationship with America's Sweetheart broke him

by Anonymousreply 60December 1, 2023 5:10 AM

Julia has destroyed many in her path.

by Anonymousreply 61December 1, 2023 5:12 AM

That's because I have the charisma of all of them put together

by Anonymousreply 62December 1, 2023 5:16 AM

I think after she became a megastar that only a non actor was going to be able survive her. Every man especially famous was going to feel emasculated by her fame and power. So she married a cameraman. From all accounts Patric and her had a very volatile relationship. I think he even smashed one of her Golden Globes that had to be replaced.

by Anonymousreply 63December 1, 2023 5:19 AM

It's true. Men can't seem to handle playing second fiddle to the women in their life. Childish idiots.

by Anonymousreply 64December 1, 2023 5:22 AM

Add Matthew Perry to her list. She really is bad news.

by Anonymousreply 65December 1, 2023 5:23 AM

Not defending her but Julia Roberts is not responsible for other men's insecurities. She managed to usurp them and that's not her cross to bear.

by Anonymousreply 66December 1, 2023 5:28 AM

Julia Roberts dated Jason Patric for a relatively brief period of time in the early 1990s. Patric was given plenty of opportunities to be a star after the breakup and still looked just fine for another decade, so say what you will about Jules but she was not the reason his career took off...

by Anonymousreply 67December 1, 2023 5:35 AM

Well, apparently it's not just men who have perished in her path.

Namely, her sister, whose suicide note actually indicted her cuntish ways.

Add into that, the fact that she also has no relationship with her brother.

When the sum of all things has one denominator...

by Anonymousreply 68December 1, 2023 5:37 AM

There’s an anti-Julia loon on here.

by Anonymousreply 69December 1, 2023 5:42 AM

Apparently Julia Roberts is worse than Jada if some posters here are to be believed.

by Anonymousreply 70December 1, 2023 5:46 AM

R68 that sister seemed like a crazy jealous girl who was mad her half sister she barely knew couldn't enrich her life. The relationship with Eric is more complicated. If you think she hasn't bailed him out on more than one occasion you just want to hate. But he's fucked up and she basically raised his daughter for which she deserves some credit. Even gave her a career through her friendship with Ryan Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 71December 1, 2023 5:48 AM

I recall his performance in Your Friends and Neighbors as being chilling and kind of terrifying. Haven’t seen it in many years though.

by Anonymousreply 72December 1, 2023 5:52 AM

^it was. Excellent performance IMO. And he was still fucking hot

by Anonymousreply 73December 1, 2023 5:53 AM

I'm not an "anti-Julia loon" and while i've had exactly 2 responses on this thread (both which have talked about Julia), i do think that she is a narcissistic black hole of a person. Pointing that out doesn't make me a loon, nor do i go through DL life starting threads about her or inserting her where she doesn't belong. However, she seemed pertinent here and her behavior is well known. It's not "new" news.

How else would you describe someone who spent time sewing a shirt (A Low Vera) to wear for paps she called for with the explicit intention of making the woman who was married to the man you wanted for you own speed up the divorce proceedings because she was impatient?

Not the actions of a stellar human being.

by Anonymousreply 74December 1, 2023 5:55 AM

Well said ^. On DL Julia gets much hate and some love. She definitely is pertinent in this thread. It's interesting how DL and the general public and Hollywood see her. DL seems to think everyone hates her because some here do. But most fraus I know still adore her and all of the industry still reveres her. This clip from Samantha Barks pretty much describes how everyone I work with in the business still thinks about her. I'm in no position of power but do work on sets where famous people come though. And this is still the case no matter how famous the people are. Everyone stops to take a look if she walks through. From the most famous person on set to the person throwing out the trash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 1, 2023 6:13 AM

[quote]Until very recently I was under the impression that Joanna Gleason was Jackie Gleason’s daughter.

Joanna Gleason is :"Let's Make a Deal" host Monty Hall's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 76December 1, 2023 7:49 AM

This one is easy to understand. He was only an OK actor, nothing special. His fantastic good looks were marred by early balding. And his bad reputation on set sealed the deal of lackluster career, quickly ended. He was in that terrible Speed 2 with Sandra Bullock. It didn't hurt her in slightest, but it killed him.

by Anonymousreply 77December 1, 2023 7:51 AM

Oscar worthy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 1, 2023 8:00 AM

Joanna Gleason is Let's Make A Deal host Monty Hall's daughter. (She traded the chance to be Jackie Gleason's daughter for door No. 3.)

by Anonymousreply 79December 1, 2023 10:25 AM

Wow, the interview at r53 explains a lot. Thanks for posting.

His dad Jason Miller squandered his massive talent and ultimately drove himself into an early grave at 60 due to his drug and alcohol addiction. I recall watching old press junkets the cast of The Exorcist was doing after the release of the film and seeing how shockingly run down and aged Miller looked - so different from his appearance in the movie. His voice was shot to hell too. He actually sounded like Pazuzu in The Exorcist III from all the boozing.

That must've been hard to watch for Jason, particularly after his father struggled all of his life with poverty and the guilt of not being able to properly provide for his family, only to flush his health down the drain after he "made it". Jason seems very grounded and introspective. I don't get an asshole vibe from him. I also wouldn't be surprised if he struggled with substance abuse given his family history.

Keifer sitting in silence and respectful reverence next to him is so Keifer. He clearly had a different upbringing. Fun fact: I was stuck in the same hotel with his dad in Vancouver on Sept 11, 2001. Very nice, soft spoken man.

by Anonymousreply 80December 1, 2023 11:15 AM

[quote]I didn't know he had a heroin habit in real life. I thought "Rush" was pretty bad.

Yep, R40.

If Gregg Allman is the most compelling actor in the cast, yeah, it's pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 81December 1, 2023 11:17 AM

He's a shithead, or was, that no one could stand working with at any level. A nasty person who also stinks.

by Anonymousreply 82December 1, 2023 11:20 AM

Could Miller have been Aspie too? It would explain the unusually powerful withdrawn quality of his performance as Karras. It is hereditary.

by Anonymousreply 83December 1, 2023 11:45 AM

It’s because he wears socks with sandals.

by Anonymousreply 84December 1, 2023 1:32 PM

From IMDb:

On dating Julia Roberts -

"I knew dating (Roberts) would be trouble. I just didn't know how much of an impact it would have on my privacy. Because I'm such a private person, what happened was the ultimate nightmare. I had worked for the first six years of my career to be as anonymous as possible and, in the space of a few weeks, I was one of the most public people in the world just because I was dating a famous person who liked to be in the press and who courted the press."

by Anonymousreply 85December 1, 2023 1:32 PM

He doesn’t bathe? Disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 86December 1, 2023 2:09 PM

That's disappointing that he has bad hygiene.

He's so good looking.

by Anonymousreply 87December 1, 2023 3:15 PM

Because he has drunk Irish face. But beautiful as a young actor.

by Anonymousreply 88December 1, 2023 3:34 PM

Ouch R85!

by Anonymousreply 89December 1, 2023 4:19 PM

r89 This is not new news; she's been a well known Attention Ho for decades.

by Anonymousreply 90December 1, 2023 5:28 PM

He was so fucking hot in After Dark My Sweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 1, 2023 5:38 PM

Jason Patric was beautiful in his prime, but I don’t think he really wanted the kind of scrutiny that comes with stardom, though he had the looks for it.

Also an unhappy, fucked-up depressive who drank heavily. And his family life, with a TV star grandfather and a father who was a working actor, was not the happiest and most stable.

by Anonymousreply 92December 1, 2023 5:43 PM

Captain Howdy’s Curse

by Anonymousreply 93December 1, 2023 7:51 PM

So Julia is supposed to be the fucked up one, yet she’s in a stable long-term relationship with healthy, happy children, it seems.

No drama with her hubby whatsoever in 21 years of marriage.

Horrible man destroyer, Julia!

by Anonymousreply 94December 1, 2023 8:02 PM

r94 - you DO realize what she did to GET her hubby, correct?

And also - it's widely rumored that she has fucked almost every male co-star, whether she or the co-star was married? Her husband is apparently fine with her philandering.

So, great for her - she has an open arrangement with him. But it was a pretty sad, piss-poor way to get said husband. As Patric said in that interview above, she courts the press and likes the attention.

She's not a nice person. You seem to be in the minority of people who thinks she actually is. That's okay, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

by Anonymousreply 95December 1, 2023 9:51 PM

Julia is a first class cunt. Not news.

She, like Jerry Seinfeld, pursued a married person without any respect for the institution. It was all about what she wanted and nothing else. And I’m glad she is aging so horribly. She deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 96December 1, 2023 10:45 PM

No respect for the "institution of marriage"? Back to Frauville R96, scoot.

by Anonymousreply 97December 1, 2023 11:08 PM

He's a very good looking guy who initially got caset because of his looks.

However, he's not a good actor and lacks charisma.

by Anonymousreply 98December 1, 2023 11:20 PM

[quote]r95 She's not a nice person. You seem to be in the minority of people who thinks she actually is.

A former classmate of mine who’s very sweet occasionally socializes with Roberts. They live in the same enclave somewhere (not L.A.) I asked about Roberts at our last reunion and she said, “Well, we’re not ‘friends,.’ exactly. She likes men. She doesn’t like other women.”

by Anonymousreply 99December 1, 2023 11:32 PM

One must bend over for the right cocks in Hollywood like Cruise, Pitt, and Channing Tatum did to make their careers work. Jason the grandson of Jackie Gleason, thought he was exempt, he was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 100December 1, 2023 11:39 PM

Just remembered he had a long twisted custody battle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 2, 2023 12:41 AM

Does Jason have a musky, ripe hole?

The sort that would sting your eyes if you caught a whiff of it?

by Anonymousreply 102December 2, 2023 12:41 AM

He should’ve shown his ass more.

by Anonymousreply 103December 2, 2023 12:50 AM

Just happen to watch him in a boring movie called Resistance 1942 where he was definitely slumming playing opposite Kelsey Grammer's talentless daughter and hammy Judd Hirsch. He looked great and did an excellent job with bad material. He deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 104December 2, 2023 12:58 AM

I hope that he teaches his kids to bathe…

by Anonymousreply 105December 2, 2023 2:04 AM

Men never learn. You dip your dick in crazy you get what you deserve.

by Anonymousreply 106December 2, 2023 3:41 AM

R99 all Julia's close Hollywood friends are men George Clooney, Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, Matt Damon, Dermot Mulroney, Richard Gere, Ryan Murphy. She is close with Rita Wilson and Jennifer Aniston but they are extensions of her male friends.

by Anonymousreply 107December 2, 2023 3:48 AM

We're used to seeing Jackie as fat and middle aged. He was handsome at 18.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 2, 2023 4:10 AM

I never understood why Oliver Stone cast Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison in The Doors when Jason Patric was right there.

by Anonymousreply 109December 2, 2023 7:56 AM

R108, Young Gleason looked like George Santos.

by Anonymousreply 110December 2, 2023 9:57 AM

As if it wasn't bad enough doing it with Trump now we're going to put Santos and every thread?

by Anonymousreply 111December 2, 2023 10:21 AM

There's a recent interview with both Kiefer and Patric who were actually friends before a woman came between them where they made peace but both sounded like they almost blamed Julia for the whole thing which I didn't't think made either look favorable.

by Anonymousreply 112December 3, 2023 4:23 AM

R95 is Nick Nolte "Everyone knows she's not a very nice person".

by Anonymousreply 113December 3, 2023 4:26 AM

I'd never heard the NN interview with that quote.

So what i said is actually true and not just my opinion.

i need to start playing the lottery.

by Anonymousreply 114December 3, 2023 4:35 AM

He acted in Solarbabies with the ravishing Jami Gertz right before Lost Boys. I always thought they would've made a gorgeous couple. Now Jami is the richest woman on Earth (or at least in America).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 3, 2023 4:50 AM

I recently met him at a horror con and not only was he very cool but he looks GREAT. He was there with Billy Wirth and Jamison Newlander as part of a mini Lost Boys reunion.

by Anonymousreply 116December 3, 2023 4:52 AM

Billy Wirth? Now there’s a man who should have had a bigger career. Damn, he was gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 117December 3, 2023 5:02 AM

I loved Jami Gertz and love that she did well for herself.

by Anonymousreply 118December 3, 2023 5:03 AM

[quote] I loved Jami Gertz and love that she did well for herself.

She still can't spare a square.

by Anonymousreply 119December 3, 2023 5:11 AM

I think he was a good actor that could've been a star. Just gorgeous. He had the whole package. The Roberts thing did a number on him. Young people don't understand the level of fame and attention Julia Roberts had. She was the last pre internet tabloid star. She was like a Kardashian with credibility because the whole world loved her. For actual work. She headlined like 10 movies to 100 million which now doesn't seem like huge but in that time was insane. Especially for a woman. She was literally the biggest star in the world.

by Anonymousreply 120December 3, 2023 5:11 AM

[quote]Billy Wirth? Now there’s a man who should have had a bigger career. Damn, he was gorgeous

Yes INDEED.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121December 3, 2023 5:17 AM

This is not a thread about Julia Roberts, so please don't make it one.

by Anonymousreply 122December 3, 2023 5:18 AM

Did Jason ever get to see his son Gus?

by Anonymousreply 123December 3, 2023 5:20 AM

I thought that he (and the criminally underrated Jennifer Jason Leigh) both deserved Oscar noms for Rush.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 3, 2023 5:20 AM

I really don't care about anything about Jason Patric except I'd pay to watch him shave his face in front of a mirror in his tighty-whiteys. From what I'm reading in this thread he may be available.

by Anonymousreply 125December 3, 2023 5:20 AM

This is how he looked when I met him. Still very handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 3, 2023 5:21 AM

He’s fat and bald now R125

by Anonymousreply 127December 3, 2023 5:22 AM

R127 Eh, I'd still watch

by Anonymousreply 128December 3, 2023 5:23 AM

R127 didn't see the recent vid at R126.

by Anonymousreply 129December 3, 2023 5:23 AM

R122 she played a part in his career trajectory so fuck off. It's not about her but how she played into his career path.

by Anonymousreply 130December 3, 2023 5:27 AM

R126 I totally did. He'd have to lose the goatee but I'd still tap that

by Anonymousreply 131December 3, 2023 5:29 AM

He was so hot. Perfect everything. And a big dick

by Anonymousreply 132December 3, 2023 5:31 AM

R33( swoons)

by Anonymousreply 133December 3, 2023 5:32 AM

Jason and Billy Wirth are still FOINE. Alex Winter is cute too. Keifer is Keifer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 3, 2023 5:33 AM

I liked his chemistry with Sandra Bullock in Speed 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135December 3, 2023 5:35 AM

[quote] He was so hot. Perfect everything. And a big dick

Too bad about the smell.

by Anonymousreply 136December 3, 2023 5:36 AM

His brother Joshua was kind of weird looking as a kid, albeit a great young actor. He sort of grew into his looks, and is now an out gay man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137December 3, 2023 5:37 AM

How do we know his dick is big?

by Anonymousreply 138December 3, 2023 5:37 AM

How do we know he smells? He was plowing America's sweetheart peak hot.

by Anonymousreply 139December 3, 2023 5:37 AM

People didn’t want to see someone other than Keanu in a Speed movie. They could have at least had Jason playing the same character as Keanu did

by Anonymousreply 140December 3, 2023 6:58 AM

I prefer Ben Chapin. What the fuck happened to him? They were sounding the "he's going to be a huge star" trumpets more for Chapin than Patric.

by Anonymousreply 141December 5, 2023 12:40 PM

I mentioned Ben Chapin in the 'Failed Leading Men Careers' thread.

There was a moment in the late 90's, early 00's when he was in several big budget films.

I've seen him in a few Netflix/Hulu British dramas portraying politicians and executives.

by Anonymousreply 142December 5, 2023 2:42 PM

Chaplin was briefly considered a leading man but returned to his natural role as a supporting actor.

He's worked consistently and has had a stellar career by anyone's standards.

by Anonymousreply 143December 5, 2023 2:56 PM

He had a really good body back in the day. Too bad he stinks. What is it with some of these hot actor guys and the poor personal hygiene? Is it to keep undesirable people at bay?

by Anonymousreply 144December 5, 2023 3:36 PM

He’s Ted Bundy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 5, 2023 3:54 PM

'The scene' in Your Friends and Neighbours is incredible. They are in the sauna talking about the best sex they have ever had. Patric tells the story of raping Skippy (?) at High School. he talks about his fear being palpable and his face while fucking him. It is just jaw dropping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 5, 2023 5:48 PM

Timmy, not Skippy.

by Anonymousreply 147December 5, 2023 5:52 PM

Can someone provide a source regarding his alleged body odour?

by Anonymousreply 148December 6, 2023 2:22 AM

I’m sure he stinks when he sweats just like every other human being.

by Anonymousreply 149December 6, 2023 2:23 AM

Truly ^^

Where does everyone hear about these actors' body odors? We've heard the same about Brad Pitt and Robert Pattison...could it be they just smell like normal men but have decided to not wear anti-perspirant because of the worry about aluminum?

by Anonymousreply 150December 6, 2023 2:24 AM

Matthew McConaughey has had the stinky stories said about him, too.

by Anonymousreply 151December 6, 2023 2:27 AM

r4 Say hello to the night... indeed

by Anonymousreply 152December 6, 2023 2:30 AM

Robert Mitchum was notorious for smelling like a farm animal.

by Anonymousreply 153December 6, 2023 3:01 AM

Some people go weeks without properly showering or bathing. I never understood that, especially if you expect people to work along side you.

by Anonymousreply 154December 6, 2023 12:07 PM

I think it’s because they don’t want touchy feely people pawing at them all the time.

by Anonymousreply 155December 6, 2023 5:47 PM

That way Jason tells that story at R146 is so hot!

A bit deranged, but hot.

by Anonymousreply 156December 7, 2023 1:28 PM

[quote] Some people go weeks without properly showering or bathing. I never understood that, especially if you expect people to work along side you.

It always makes me think of the story Jake Gyllenhaal told about Hayden Christensen.

Another hot guy who refused to bathe. But he did it for a role, to get into character.

[quote] Star Wars actor Hayden Christensen has a hygiene problem - according to his London theatre co-star Jake Gyllenhaal. The two movie heart-throbs starred in This Is Our Youth in the West End's Garrick Theatre earlier this year. Jake, currently starring alongside Friends star Jennifer Aniston in movie The Good Girl, recalls how Hayden's armpits stank so much that after touching him, the smell remained on Jake's skin for days. Jake says, "Man, he didn't wash his clothes for the entire run of the show. On the last night, I accidentally put my arm in his armpit during a fight scene and, even after showering, couldn't get rid of the smell. It was f**king gross."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 7, 2023 1:33 PM

Sounds like Hayden has a case of BBO.

It's not just BO, it's Beyond BO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158December 7, 2023 4:20 PM

I've worked with men over the years that clearly don't bathe on a regular basis. Are they movie stars in waiting/hiding or just typical lazy assholes?

I go with the latter. These guys are no different than the losers I worked with who didn't want to wash their dicks.

by Anonymousreply 159December 7, 2023 6:25 PM

I once worked with a guy who always smelled like tomato soup.

by Anonymousreply 160December 7, 2023 7:13 PM

There was a guy my ex worked with, whom I had the displeasure of meeting, and he smelled like a combination of cigarette smoke and unwashed ass.

He therefore was dubbed "Cigarette-Butt Man" in our conversations about him. He wasn't a pleasant person to work with, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 161December 7, 2023 7:18 PM

Wow he does look like a skinny Jackie Gleason

by Anonymousreply 162December 7, 2023 7:19 PM

His brother inherited Gleason's pop eyes.

by Anonymousreply 163December 8, 2023 5:24 PM

Jason's ex accused him of being physically abusive and calling her a Jew cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164December 8, 2023 5:31 PM

What does a Jew cunt smell like?

Gefilte fish?

by Anonymousreply 165December 8, 2023 6:12 PM

Could he see her Jew cunt from behind?

by Anonymousreply 166December 8, 2023 7:06 PM

Garbage person.

by Anonymousreply 167December 8, 2023 11:53 PM

Jason Patric and Tate Donovan stole each others' careers.

by Anonymousreply 168December 9, 2023 2:17 AM

[quote] Jason Patric - Why didn’t his career take off?

Thin lips

by Anonymousreply 169December 9, 2023 3:48 AM

He gave his ex sperm on the conditions that she never asked for support or disclose that he was the father. Later Jason changed his mind and demanded custody.

by Anonymousreply 170December 9, 2023 4:36 AM

[quote] He picked the wrong sugar daddies One must bend over for the right cocks in Hollywood like Cruise, Pitt, and Channing Tatum did to make their careers work. Jason the grandson of Jackie Gleason, thought he was exempt, he was wrong.

This is the ugly truth nobody ever wants to tell you about Hollywood. That's why I never believe these stories of people showing up to town from buttfuck, Iowa with a few bucks in their pocket and somehow they made it in Hollywood. Bitch please you know you got on your knees. No matter who you are you will be propositions at some point its the nature of the beast/Showbusiness. Serious people tend not to last long in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 171December 9, 2023 4:43 AM

[quote]Thin lips

Jason’s lips have only become thinner with age. He used to have very full lips, as proved by the many pics and gifs posted upthread of Jason as a young man.

by Anonymousreply 172December 9, 2023 2:27 PM

He sounds insufferable…

by Anonymousreply 173December 9, 2023 9:28 PM

Jason comes from a long line of bad fathers. He was probably reluctant to have a child but his ex kept insisting.

by Anonymousreply 174December 9, 2023 10:18 PM

Jason when in his son's life before during and after birth, seeing him regularly. It was only when he ended his 10 year relationship with the mother that she cut him off and claimed he had not rights to see him because the child was conceived IVF . It seems like a spiteful reaction to his ending their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 175December 9, 2023 10:22 PM

Then she brought out the old "he hit me" accusations which the court didn't buy in this case.

by Anonymousreply 176December 9, 2023 10:53 PM

He didn’t even have sex with her? He sounds a little off…

by Anonymousreply 177December 9, 2023 11:29 PM

Nothing screams "gay parent in denial" like a turkey baster baby.

by Anonymousreply 178December 9, 2023 11:38 PM

That also struck me as weird. Why did he donate sperm to his own girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 179December 9, 2023 11:41 PM

Well, he sort of did take off--in almost every role he ever played, as in, take the day off

by Anonymousreply 180December 9, 2023 11:42 PM

Jason Miller must’ve been a crappy father figure.

I’m curious about Jason’s sexuality. He could be asexual.

by Anonymousreply 181December 9, 2023 11:44 PM

Asexual seems more likely than closeted. I can't see a closet case hooking up with Julia Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 182December 9, 2023 11:45 PM

Jason said in the interview linked above that after his father became successful he pretty much abandoned them.

by Anonymousreply 183December 9, 2023 11:54 PM

Jason is much more handsome than his father was.

by Anonymousreply 184December 10, 2023 12:08 AM

Jason is gay.

Julia Roberts was a beard.

You're welcome.

(Oh, and yeah he was banging Corey Haim)

by Anonymousreply 185December 10, 2023 12:42 AM

His brother got the Gleason genes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186December 11, 2023 3:21 AM

by Anonymousreply 187December 11, 2023 7:10 PM

The brother doesn’t look right.

by Anonymousreply 188December 11, 2023 8:35 PM

You rarely see two hot brothers. It's usually one hottie and the other one is a troll.

by Anonymousreply 189December 11, 2023 8:41 PM

R186, Are we sure that’s not Brenda Vaccaro?

by Anonymousreply 190December 11, 2023 9:13 PM

Joshua Miller was hilarious in Teen Witch. Iconic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191December 11, 2023 9:28 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 192December 13, 2023 2:35 AM

I remember reading that the two brothers never even met till their father died. Jason Miller spent the last ten years or so of his life living in Scranton where he was raised. He was active in local theatre.

by Anonymousreply 193December 13, 2023 3:56 AM

The brothers were both in iconic 80s vampire movies. I prefer The Lost Boys, but Near Dark was good too. It was like the darker, less flashy flip side to TLB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194December 13, 2023 2:44 PM

r42 Julia LOVES a big one!

by Anonymousreply 195December 13, 2023 2:49 PM

Suppoedly Liam Neeson was Julia's first. Do you think Jason and Keifer ever double teamed her?

by Anonymousreply 196December 14, 2023 3:40 AM

Julia’s first what? Biographies have said she lost her virginity in high school and bragged about it

by Anonymousreply 197December 15, 2023 12:06 AM

MLK, Jr. paid for Julia Roberts’ birth in a hospital. I guess that all of his works weren’t good.

by Anonymousreply 198December 15, 2023 12:35 AM

Julia is the slut of all time.

by Anonymousreply 199December 15, 2023 3:28 AM

Oh honey. Julia was with Liam at 19. No way was she a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 200December 15, 2023 4:38 AM

He allegedly gave her an STD. It affected her ability to get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 201December 15, 2023 1:28 PM

R201, Danny Moder’s swimmers did the trick.

by Anonymousreply 202December 15, 2023 3:16 PM

DL had a poster years ago who claimed she had Liam Neeson as a client (she was a prostitute). I can definitely see him having STDs.

by Anonymousreply 203December 15, 2023 4:15 PM

At least 90% of actors who had some level of success in films or television would have limited success in continuing that level long term. It takes a lot of networking and more than a bit of luck for more projects to be also be successful or have a lasting cultural impact. Jason Patric did okay, just not great.

by Anonymousreply 204December 15, 2023 4:58 PM

^It also requires a lot of cocksucking. Maybe Jason's skills weren't up to par.

by Anonymousreply 205December 15, 2023 11:47 PM

I'm sure casting couch shenanigans comes into play for some projects, but I doubt it holds true for most.

by Anonymousreply 206December 16, 2023 12:14 AM

Very few men have come out of Julia Roberts in tact. Straight men never learn.

by Anonymousreply 207December 16, 2023 3:17 AM

^Isn't Keifer still a crazy drunk?

by Anonymousreply 208December 16, 2023 3:20 AM

Is Jason the one who got Julia into heroine or was it vice-versa?

by Anonymousreply 209December 16, 2023 10:18 PM

Her children must tease her about this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210December 16, 2023 11:03 PM

[quote] Suppoedly Liam Neeson was Julia's first. Do you think Jason and Keifer ever double teamed her?

Oh my, Julia getting DP’d, that is intriguing.

by Anonymousreply 211December 17, 2023 1:27 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 212December 18, 2023 3:23 AM

Most women promiscuous women get passes on DL. Julia Roberts seems to always be slut shamed.

by Anonymousreply 213December 18, 2023 3:25 AM

DLers envy all the prime dick Julia got back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 214December 18, 2023 3:48 AM

This. Is. Not. A. Julia. Roberts. Thread.

If you want to discuss her, make a thread about her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215December 18, 2023 3:46 PM

I'd rather see a Jason/Kiefer sex tape than Jason/Corey Haim.

by Anonymousreply 216December 19, 2023 5:02 AM

Patric and Sutherland have reconciled they decades long feud. They sounded healthy about it even.

by Anonymousreply 217December 19, 2023 5:04 AM

Fags!

by Anonymousreply 218December 19, 2023 3:04 PM

Joshua Miller produced the series Queen of the South.

by Anonymousreply 219December 21, 2023 3:59 AM

Jason is giving off closet Trumper vibes.

by Anonymousreply 220December 23, 2023 2:41 PM

[quote] Jason is giving off closet Trumper vibes.

I don't really see it. He gives off closet vibes period like he's conflicted with his sexuality. The whole situation woth his son was so weird. You hardly see anything like that.

by Anonymousreply 221December 23, 2023 3:14 PM

^situation with his son

by Anonymousreply 222December 23, 2023 3:15 PM

Jason's birth name is actually John Anthony. Why would he take the name of his father who abandoned him?

by Anonymousreply 223December 24, 2023 6:08 PM

His mom, Linda Miller, was in an Unmarried Woman and GORGEOUS. His dad was ok looking but Jason looks a lot like his mother.

by Anonymousreply 224December 24, 2023 9:15 PM

The point is the happy ending would never have happened even if Jack lived.

by Anonymousreply 225December 25, 2023 3:02 AM

^Wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 226December 25, 2023 3:02 AM

Look at his picture in OP. The lights are out and nobody's home.

by Anonymousreply 227December 25, 2023 4:00 AM

He's still fuckable IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 228December 25, 2023 5:46 PM

Why would a woman want a child with someone who outright says he doesn't want to be a father and won't give her a dime?

by Anonymousreply 229December 27, 2023 5:11 AM

R229 . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230December 27, 2023 10:55 AM

He looks like Mel Gibson with a rhinoplasty.

by Anonymousreply 231December 27, 2023 1:10 PM

The Biden kid was unplanned. Jason's ex used IVF which is a lengthy and expensive process. She could have chosen anyone to be the sperm donor. She wasn't even dating Jason at the time.

by Anonymousreply 232December 27, 2023 4:41 PM

Sperm is something where you want a known quantity, not some random

by Anonymousreply 233December 28, 2023 5:47 AM

I know I would like to be on the receiving end of Jason Patric's sperm.

by Anonymousreply 234December 28, 2023 11:07 AM

Jealous bitches?

by Anonymousreply 235December 29, 2023 5:03 PM

Joshua Miller wrote The Mao Game which is a semi-autobiographical novel about a child actor who was sexually abused by his father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236December 29, 2023 8:45 PM

^that's a red flag R236. Now I'm wondering the real reason Jason Miller was estranged from his kids.

by Anonymousreply 237December 29, 2023 10:09 PM

It's strange that Jason and Joshua never met while they were teen actors.

by Anonymousreply 238December 29, 2023 10:45 PM

For me, he was an only a barely adequate one-note actor, good looking only in the most generic way. Among the leading men who might have been big, his trajectory isn't the saddest story.

by Anonymousreply 239December 30, 2023 10:57 AM

Neither of them look like their father.

by Anonymousreply 240December 30, 2023 6:25 PM

In the interview posted earlier Jason mentions pushing his brother around their tenement in a toy car. So he and Joshua must have grown up together because Jason Miller only had two children.

by Anonymousreply 241December 30, 2023 6:44 PM

Joshua looking sultry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242December 30, 2023 7:37 PM

Joshua was in Janet Jackson’s Rhythm Nation mini-movie alongside a pre-Menace II Society Tyrin Turner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243December 30, 2023 8:19 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 244December 31, 2023 12:49 AM

Kiefer had this to say about his estrangement from Jason. "It's not a matter of that. We were friends, and I'm surprised that I never got a call from him saying I've fallen in love with da-da-da. Instead, I found out from a stranger." It sounds like he was more heart broken over losing Jason then Julia.

by Anonymousreply 245January 1, 2024 4:40 PM

Julia’s victims should start a support group.

by Anonymousreply 246January 2, 2024 6:53 PM

I'm sure Kiefer and Jason get shit faced together and call Julia a cock sucking whore which is kind of a support group.

by Anonymousreply 247January 2, 2024 6:56 PM

Joshua's mother is Sue Bernard who played the girlfriend in "Faster Pussycat Kill Kill. His grandfather is famed Hollywood photographer Bruno Bernard. and with half-brother Patric and Father Jason Miller, he has nepo coming from all angles.

by Anonymousreply 248January 2, 2024 7:03 PM

[quote] He showed his ass in After Dark My Sweet.

Balls, too.

by Anonymousreply 249January 2, 2024 7:05 PM

I don't think any of those people have enough pull to classify Joshua as a nepo baby. He seems to be fairly successful on his own as a writer/producer. He's also a gay in case you couldn't tell.

by Anonymousreply 250January 2, 2024 7:11 PM

[quote] He's also a gay in case you couldn't tell.

It became apparent when I saw him in "Near Dark" dancing around to George Strait with his pinkies in the air. Before that I couldn't tell if he was male or female.

by Anonymousreply 251January 2, 2024 7:55 PM

I'd love to watch Near Dark but it's not available anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 252January 2, 2024 8:00 PM

Josh was great in River’s Edge too. He was often cast in films with heavy subject matter and was always up for the challenge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253January 2, 2024 9:39 PM

Nepotism is not about “pull”. It’s about opening doors

by Anonymousreply 254January 3, 2024 4:51 AM

R252

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255January 3, 2024 4:57 AM

I don't see anyone opening doors for the half-brother of Jason Patric. It's not as if he was ever an A-list actor.

by Anonymousreply 256January 3, 2024 9:41 AM

[quote]r204 At least 90% of actors who had some level of success in films or television would have limited success in continuing that level long term. It takes a lot of networking and more than a bit of luck for more projects to be also be successful or have a lasting cultural impact. Jason Patric did okay, just not great.

Plus, there’s only so many Grade A projects out there with interesting roles. Even the established stars wrestle for them.

by Anonymousreply 257January 3, 2024 10:45 AM

Nepo And Aspie??

by Anonymousreply 258January 3, 2024 8:31 PM

I get he is beautiful. But for my taste, little bit TOO beautiful. He is almost boring with his good looks. His career is in the toilet. What's the story with his son? They have relationships? Or Patric won in court and forgot about him?

by Anonymousreply 259January 4, 2024 9:43 AM

R258 it is!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260January 4, 2024 12:26 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 261January 8, 2024 12:20 AM

Oh, Chris with the chicken legs.

by Anonymousreply 262January 8, 2024 1:14 AM

There was a quote from somebody that Jason is a private person and the whole Julia debacle made him retreat from the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 263January 8, 2024 5:23 PM

Why is Julia so messy?

by Anonymousreply 264January 8, 2024 5:32 PM

His lack of talent and shitty attitude made him retreat from spotlight. He tried to replace Keanu in Speed 2 long after Julia dumped him.

by Anonymousreply 265January 8, 2024 5:40 PM

No, Keanu declined to appear in Speed 2, so they looked for another actor and Jason Patric landed the role.

by Anonymousreply 266January 8, 2024 8:49 PM

He also hooked up with Sandra Bullock.

by Anonymousreply 267January 8, 2024 8:51 PM

I think because we already had a Matt Dillon - and he has a better hairline - his career suffered. And Jason has a cantankerous personality.

There can only be one.

by Anonymousreply 268January 8, 2024 9:14 PM

Jason is prettier than Dillon.

by Anonymousreply 269January 8, 2024 10:14 PM

R266 I know. My point is Speed 2 was a high-profile silly project who was supposed to make him famous. Actor who don't like attention and fame and consider himself serious actor just won't accept role like that.

by Anonymousreply 270January 9, 2024 2:25 AM

Sometimes actors are just in it for the paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 271January 9, 2024 2:46 AM

R270 It was a long time ago but if I recall correctly the original script for Speed was bad on paper but they spruced it up and brought on Dennis Hopper as the villain and it happened to click with audiences. Speed 2 had different writers and concept, but the only constant was the director, leading lady and film name. It was a weaker story and set-up. Even if it had Keanu Reeves it would have had minimal box office.

by Anonymousreply 272January 9, 2024 11:41 AM

Maybe he and Kiefer get along because they're both assholes.

by Anonymousreply 273January 10, 2024 3:43 PM

Something awful happens every time you queens start badmouthing someone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274January 12, 2024 9:53 PM

Was he also the grandson of Gleason? Because Because that would make his death even stranger.

by Anonymousreply 275January 12, 2024 10:03 PM

Very sorry about the loss of his brother however it's clear Jason won the genetic lottery.

by Anonymousreply 276January 12, 2024 11:19 PM

It's tragic for him. He didn't have a relationship with his younger brother, also actor. But it seems like he was close to this one.

by Anonymousreply 277January 13, 2024 12:47 PM

Jason and Jordan grew up together and were only a year apart. He didn't meet Joshua until after their father died.

by Anonymousreply 278January 13, 2024 1:12 PM

[quote]Was he also the grandson of Gleason? Because Because that would make his death even stranger.

Yes. Linda Gleason was the mother of both Jason and Jordan

by Anonymousreply 279January 13, 2024 10:12 PM

So he was killed by a bus driver outside Port Authority where the statue of Ralph Kramden stands.😳

by Anonymousreply 280January 13, 2024 11:42 PM

R280 Nice try, Norton. He was hit by a NJ Transit bus crossing a street in Fort Lee New Jersey. The Port Authority is located in Manhattan at 8th Avenue & 42nd Street, which is where the Ralph Kramden statue stands.

by Anonymousreply 281January 13, 2024 11:46 PM

It's still ironic that he was hit by a bus.

by Anonymousreply 282January 14, 2024 12:00 AM

Jason, you in danger gurl!

by Anonymousreply 283January 14, 2024 8:08 PM

Jason has had some heavy blows in life. Being ignored by his rich and famous gf and abandoned by his dad. Used and dumped by Julia. His baby mama trying to strip him of his parental rights. Now his brother getting hit by a bus. No wonder he's so bitter.

by Anonymousreply 284January 14, 2024 8:16 PM

Hi died in Fort Lee. How embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 285January 14, 2024 10:29 PM

From the Kiefer thread-"Funnily enough, Sutherland maybe could have foretold what was to come with Roberts based on a previous wedding experience he had with Patric. Earlier on in their interview with Rosenbaum, Patric revealed that he tried to help Sutherland escape his first wedding to Camelia Kath in 1987. "Jason was worried that I was not making a very good choice," remembers Sutherland, who was 19 at the time that he and Kath were wed. (The two divorced three years later in 1990, just before he got involved with Roberts.) "He offered up his companionship and said, 'If you start running right now, I’ll run with you.'"

by Anonymousreply 286January 15, 2024 2:01 AM

I think his parenthood case was extremely fucked up. Not really a fan, and think he is a bitter person, but mother of his child really fucked him over when she used him as sperm donor, then started relationship with him, let him be a real father for their kid, and then, after relationship ended, said he is just a sperm donor. I am usually would've been on woman's side in cases like that, but I do feel for him.

by Anonymousreply 287January 15, 2024 2:49 AM

He was in a relationship with the mother for years. For whatever reason she couldn't conceive normally, but he agreed to for an IVF fertilization, which worked. He was in the child's life form the beginning, but when he decided he didn't want to remain romantically involved with her, she felt spurned and cut him off out of spite, and later used to sperm donor argument against him, as though he were a stranger. If she were able to conceive normally she would not have been able to claim he was only a sperm donor.

by Anonymousreply 288January 15, 2024 11:40 AM

Hot men should just be gay.

by Anonymousreply 289January 15, 2024 12:48 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 290January 16, 2024 4:04 AM

He and Kiefer would have been a beautiful couple.

by Anonymousreply 291January 17, 2024 3:31 AM

Hmmm...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292January 17, 2024 4:19 AM

I kind of hope Kiefer is wary of him.

by Anonymousreply 293January 17, 2024 5:06 AM

Why?

by Anonymousreply 294January 17, 2024 5:08 AM

Because he doesn't sound like a good friend. He is either was unhealthy fixated on Kiefer and his personal life (was against his first marriage, was involved in engagement with Julia Roberts) or he is not above fucking his friend's fiance behind his back. And it's not important that both Julia and Kiefer didn't want to get married. Jason Patric's role in it is still shitty.

by Anonymousreply 295January 17, 2024 7:34 AM

By the positioning of their hands in R292 it seems Jason is the dominant one.

by Anonymousreply 296January 17, 2024 4:35 PM

If true Im glad they made up. Women tend to come between friends at a younger age. And someone as promiscuous as Roberts at a young age was gonna make things hard.

by Anonymousreply 297January 19, 2024 4:17 AM

Not woman. Jason's stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 298January 19, 2024 4:13 PM

The cock wants what the cock wants.

by Anonymousreply 299January 19, 2024 11:22 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 300January 22, 2024 4:15 AM

Um. Wrong thread. Still truth.

by Anonymousreply 301January 22, 2024 7:01 AM

So I listened to this double interview of Jason Patric and Kiefer Sutherland. Kiefer said his divorce with mother of his daughter Sarah is a huge regret in his life (because of his children). Jason in response to that told Kiefer to tell the story of his wedding - and Kiefer didn't want to, he seemed embarrassed by it. And Jason of course told the story of him asking Kiefer to just runaway together in the middle of his wedding. It seriously was rather awkward moment.

by Anonymousreply 302February 1, 2024 1:24 PM

So Jason was basically saying he knew Kiefer's first marriage was a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 303February 1, 2024 1:46 PM

r252, apparently it's on the Criterion Channel:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304February 1, 2024 2:34 PM

R297 Keifers wandering dick was the problem you nonce

by Anonymousreply 305February 1, 2024 3:08 PM

Julia's gaping pussy bears just as much blame.

by Anonymousreply 306February 1, 2024 3:19 PM

Hot men are always right. It is DL law.

by Anonymousreply 307February 1, 2024 9:55 PM

I adore Julia. I watcher probably two or three of her movies, but I adore her. She is super clever superstar like no other. But woman is a sociopath. Maybe that's why she is a superstar like no other. Canceling the wedding was her biggest gift to Kiefer. She would've destroy him like she destroyed Jason.

by Anonymousreply 308February 2, 2024 2:55 AM

by Anonymousreply 309February 2, 2024 4:45 PM

So I am listening Jason's interview for podcast Ty and That Guy. It's two hours long and it's mostly about his movie career, very little about his personal life. He talks about his father and he mentioned his father is an example for him. Example of how to fuck up your talent and fame. I find it rather ironic because to be honest, Jason is an example of rather mediocre career for a man who seemingly had it all. I know he had his hits, but nothing on the level of Jason Miller's role in Exorcist.

by Anonymousreply 310February 3, 2024 5:28 PM

Jason also bitterly mentioned that his father was 33 when he made Exorcist, but looked 48. He is right, but it still sounded strangely bitter.

by Anonymousreply 311February 3, 2024 6:16 PM

33! The Irish age like bananas!

by Anonymousreply 312February 3, 2024 8:11 PM

The Lost Boys is classic but I wouldn't say it's because of Jason.

by Anonymousreply 313February 3, 2024 8:41 PM

He asked a lot about The Lost Boys. Everybody wanted this role, but Joel only wanted Jason. He begged him for a year to take this role, and in the end Jason agreed on the condition that he is not going to wear mask or fangs. I guess he didn't read a script. Oh, he did read it and said it was shit. Joel and cast are things that made it work. Specifically Jason. Hosts asked him about wild partying. He mentioned Kiefer and others having parties, but not Jason, no, of course not. He worked too hard on this movie because his role was harder than everybody else's. It contradicts his stories in another interview he did with Kiefer, but let's believe he actually sat in his trailer thinking about work while Kiefer and others had wild parties.

He talked a lot about research, and looking deeply into Michael's character - his daddy issues, his weight of responsibility. He obviously worked hard on the role. Though in my opinion he is the weakest link in the cast - Kiefer and even Corey still the movie from him everytime they are on screen together.

by Anonymousreply 314February 4, 2024 1:36 AM

R314 here. It's from the interview I mentioned in R310. It's rather long, some parts are interesting (story about his father getting role in Exorcistis great). Hosts suck Jason's dick a lot. And Jason sound like he has a giant ego. But it's interesting. Will write more.

by Anonymousreply 315February 4, 2024 1:43 AM

Steal the movie from him. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 316February 4, 2024 1:49 AM

"Hosts suck Jason's dick a lot." Pics please!

by Anonymousreply 317February 4, 2024 3:20 AM

R317

It was the worst version of cock sucking you can imagine. Oh, you so great, brother. My man! Apparently host is a working actor, and to be fair, he talked a lot about how Jason was very supportive and generous with him when he was a starting actor.

by Anonymousreply 318February 4, 2024 12:58 PM

Jason was his sugar daddy?

by Anonymousreply 319February 4, 2024 10:20 PM

No, of course not. They worked together, I think on the movie "In valley of Elah".

by Anonymousreply 320February 5, 2024 1:24 AM

Does he still have a relationship with his son?

by Anonymousreply 321February 5, 2024 5:25 PM

He definitely does. In my reborn love for The Lost Boys I listened few interviews with Jason, Kiefer and Alex Winter. All of them mentioned Jason's son. Apparently he is extremely gifted guitar player. To the point that he is winning some prestigious musical awards. Also Jason mentioned that his son loves Kiefer.

by Anonymousreply 322February 5, 2024 6:35 PM

Kiefer is his other daddy!

by Anonymousreply 323February 5, 2024 7:26 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 324February 5, 2024 10:23 PM

by Anonymousreply 325February 12, 2024 8:21 PM

He's black Irish...just my type.

by Anonymousreply 326February 20, 2024 5:36 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 327February 29, 2024 3:59 PM

He's looking more like Jackie as he ages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328March 11, 2024 10:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329March 15, 2024 4:42 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 330March 26, 2024 12:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!