Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Enty Lawyer identified

Enty Lawyer the blind item king from Crazy Days and Nights has been outed and he isn't even practicing law if he is even an actual attorney. He is a fifty something year old podcaster and blogger who is in Indio, CA, He doesn't even live in LA. He is allegedlgy a very sick person and has done horrific things to women. His whole thing where he exposes predators is rich as he is also one. I have been in communication with a woman he has done terrible things to! He recorded hours of her when they were in a "relationship" together. She found out later on that he was married with 2 daughters. He love bombed her and gaslit her into believing they were going to live together in California and get married and have children. He told her he loved her and was coming to be with her and 1 hour later she was served with stalking papers. The court saw his texts to her and said that the stalking complaints were not valid but by making the papers so public he put her at risk from her ex husband who she escaped from getting beaten by. This man needs to pay the price -- the same price he's been putting on other predators in Hollywood. Now that I know this, I know that this man knows no celebrities, is probably not a lawyer, isn't practicing law, is married with kids but victimizes other women. He got into a huge fight with his wife which somehow he left a voicemail of the other woman. His former cohost for true crime was apparently treated the same way.

by Anonymousreply 80May 8, 2024 2:59 AM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2023 11:03 PM

Thanks for the links, OP!

by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2023 11:05 PM

What’s his name, then?

by Anonymousreply 3November 9, 2023 11:15 PM

The psychofevered rhetoric, combined with the name 'Ladyswampwitch,' utterly gives away the OP as Poo Shoes/Witchie-poo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 9, 2023 11:20 PM

Off your meds, dear?

by Anonymousreply 5November 9, 2023 11:22 PM

here you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 9, 2023 11:23 PM

OP, Are you Gary Busey?

by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2023 11:24 PM

sorry heres a link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2023 11:24 PM

Wasn't he being sued by one of the people he defamed?

by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2023 11:25 PM

that was thrown out as long as he took her out of his blog and podcast. also thanks yes witchipoo gary busey here

by Anonymousreply 10November 9, 2023 11:27 PM

john nelson, 55 years old indio ca.

by Anonymousreply 11November 9, 2023 11:29 PM

The tweet at r6 sounds like such rancid, manufactured frau drama I had to stop reading. Who gives a shit?

by Anonymousreply 12November 9, 2023 11:29 PM

The person who posted that on "X" is trying to get people to join her "top tier Patreon" in exchange for the name, lol. It's a money-making scheme.

by Anonymousreply 13November 9, 2023 11:29 PM

A lot of MAGA types post at his site

by Anonymousreply 14November 9, 2023 11:33 PM

How has he "financially" abused her? The story at that tweet makes no sense. I think Enty is a trashy fraud whose only use is as a clearinghouse for occasionally interesting rumors. But I don't see how a married man lying to a woman means he has "abused" her. Or how asking a barista for a threesome is tantamount to "stalking." Uncomfortable, yes, but this all reeks of CDAN style bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 15November 9, 2023 11:33 PM

OP is Clooney's publicist desperately trying to discredit the recent blind about Clooney's beard and her arms dealing family who are major suppliers of Hamas and Hezbollah. The info in the blind is nothing new and is actually accurate. It's been known for years that she comes from an arms dealing family and her uncle is notorious arms dealer Ziad Takieddine. Clooney's PR tries to scrub the internet of info about Ziad but it can be found if you dig far enough. They seem to have left up the info about his scandal with Sarkozy though.

by Anonymousreply 16November 9, 2023 11:41 PM

R16 is a QAnon-er who thinks everything the Entertainment Lawyer posts is true

by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2023 11:53 PM

[quote] looney's PR tries to scrub the internet of info about Ziad but it can be found if you dig far enough.

I dug deep down to the first hit on google-- the Wikipedia article about him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 10, 2023 12:42 AM

r17 is Clooney's paid PR peon.

His desperate PR defaults to Q and Trump accusations to deflect since they've got nothing else. The story about the crippled twink is corroborated by the locals which carries more weight than any blind. The info about the beard's uncle has been around for many years, again long before the blind.

But nice try, desperate PR peon grasping at straws.

by Anonymousreply 19November 10, 2023 1:16 AM

You should have posted this in the form of a CDAN blind

by Anonymousreply 20November 10, 2023 1:19 AM

R19, the "crippled twink" only exists in the mind of Enty. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 21November 10, 2023 1:47 AM

hmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 10, 2023 1:51 AM

Always telling when the cunt OP sets up an account for her topic and that's the only place she's posted.

Hmmm.

Fuck you, OP:

Enty Lawyer identified Enty Lawyer the blind item king from Crazy Days and Nights has been outed and he isn't even practicing law if he is even an actual attorney. He is a fifty something year old podcaster and blogger who is in Indio, CA, He doesn't even live in LA. He is allegedlgy a very sick person and has done horrific things to women. His whole thing where he exposes predators is rich as he is also one. I have been in communication with a woman he has done terrible things to! He recorded hours of her when they were in a "relationship" together. She found out later on that he was married with 2 daughters. He love bombed her and gaslit her into believing they were going to live together in California and get married and have children. He told her he loved her and was coming to be with her and 1 hour later she was served with stalking papers. The court saw his texts to her and said that the stalking complaints were not valid but by making the papers so public he put her at risk from her ex husband who she escaped from getting beaten by. This man needs to pay the price -- the same price he's been putting on other predators in Hollywood. Now that I know this, I know that this man knows no celebrities, is probably not a lawyer, isn't practicing law, is married with kids but victimizes other women. He got into a huge fight with his wife which somehow he left a voicemail of the other woman. His former cohost for true crime was apparently treated the same way.

Enty Lawyer identified here you

Enty Lawyer identified sorry heres a link

Enty Lawyer identified that was thrown out as long as he took her out of his blog and podcast. also thanks yes witchipoo gary busey here

Enty Lawyer identified john nelson, 55 years old indio ca.

by Anonymousreply 23November 10, 2023 1:52 AM

I thought you were long gone, D@vida. Welcome back! It feels like old times again.

by Anonymousreply 24November 10, 2023 1:58 AM

All the shit at the r22 link keeps getting deleted.

by Anonymousreply 25November 10, 2023 2:09 AM

R19 the Q and Trump allegations aren’t false, whatever R17’s motives may or may not be.

by Anonymousreply 26November 10, 2023 2:54 PM

If somone wont listen to my intuition or instincts and minimizes my input I wont engage them any longer. I've walked casualy away from many relationships over this and them not knowing why because clearly they dont get it. It's called respect. Dont respect my input and dont listen to me and consider my experience or knowledge then I dont stick around. And Im rigid on this you can offer me a million dollars and still not going to ignore my own instincts.

by Anonymousreply 27November 10, 2023 3:28 PM

R27 Ma'am, this is a Wendy's

by Anonymousreply 28November 10, 2023 3:47 PM

Nice post from someone who’s ANONYMOUS. I WAS going to offer you a million dollars, but I guess I can’t.

by Anonymousreply 29November 10, 2023 3:51 PM

[quote] I WAS going to offer you a million dollars

In what, Monopoly money?

by Anonymousreply 30November 10, 2023 3:52 PM

R30, real money, Monopoly money, it’s all the same to someone who’s posting ANONYMOUSLY.

by Anonymousreply 31November 10, 2023 5:18 PM

What happened with the lawsuit against him?

by Anonymousreply 32November 10, 2023 6:24 PM

That site just gets more annoying. Now I have to constantly close out the pop up for ad blockers and if you post it is Pending until they approve it.

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2023 5:58 PM

Interesting, R16. Would love to see all the Clooney skeletons emerge from their closet.

by Anonymousreply 34November 23, 2023 11:12 AM

The anonymous author of the notorious Hollywood gossip blog Crazy Days and Nights inadvertently revealed his identity to a Florida court last year in the fallout of a messy extramarital affair that wouldn’t be out of place in one of his website’s famed “blind items.”

Crazy Days and Nights (often abbreviated as CDaN) is infamous for publishing sensational and inflammatory claims about unnamed celebrities with little regard for accuracy. In fact, the blog admits in a disclaimer that some material might be “products of the author’s imagination” and last year settled a defamation lawsuit with Diana Jenkins of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

But some items have their footing in reality. CDaN’s lead blogger, who uses the pseudonym “Enty Lawyer,” has been credited with beating major publications to the punch on several major stories—including Harvey Weinstein’s predations—and developed a certain mystique among the mainstream media, QAnon-style conspiracy theorists, and ordinary celeb-watchers.

Though a handful of profiles about Enty Lawyer have been published, they were written under agreements to keep his identity secret. But The Daily Beast has confirmed that the dirt-slinger behind Crazy Days and Nights is licensed California attorney John Robert Nelson, who in 2018 ran unsuccessfully for Congress as a progressive Democrat. It’s unclear whether he currently practices law or ever practiced entertainment law as his moniker suggests.

Nelson’s secret life came to light because of an affair he had with a Florida woman that has spawned dueling legal complaints and accusations of abusive behavior.

Last year, he sought a restraining order against the woman, Cassandra Crose, and included information in his filings to a Florida court that match up with the woman’s claims on social media that he is the author of CDaN.

In a complaint filed in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida on Nov. 8, 2023, Nelson and his wife Victoria said that he engaged in an “intimate relationship” with part-time podcaster Cassandra Crose and that the relationship turned sour after Crose learned Nelson had entered the relationship under false pretenses.

Nelson, in the complaint, alleged that Crose falsely claimed she was pregnant, falsely accused him of molesting her daughter, and barraged him with “explosive, violent and threatening” calls and texts—up to hundreds per day.

He said she threatened to reveal Nelson’s online persona to the public and that he paid her at least $1,500 per month or more in hush money and stayed with Crose “to keep her from exposing me” and because he was worried about the safety of his family.

Despite the payments, Crose’s anger, threats and repeated references to his children drove the couple to seek a restraining order, the filing says. When Crose learned of the couple’s intention to go to court, the complaint says, she unmasked Nelson on social media and in podcast episodes.

In his legal filing, Nelson did not outright state that he runs CDaN, which launched as a blog in 2006 and later added a podcast. But he wrote: “For much of the past seventeen years, I have supplemented and then started making the vast majority of my income through an online blog and then in 2018 a podcast. Throughout the entirety of this period, my identity has stayed anonymous.”

The complaint also mentions specific social media posts and podcast episodes published by Crose that disclosed his identity, and the details of those line up with instances in which Crose claimed he was the author of CDaN.

The court found that his request for an injunction against Crose failed to allege facts sufficient to support a claim and that the complaint failed to comply with federal court procedures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 7, 2024 6:47 PM

In his dismissal, the judge recommended that the Nelsons “obtain legal advice and assistance or representation by a lawyer.” The initial case was closed on Dec. 5, and Nelson filed a new case against Crose in Pinellas County court, which is pending.

Crose denied that she threatened Nelson or shook him down for money, and she suggested many of the text messages he cited in his filing were not from her. Nelson did not return requests for comment sent by phone, email, and text. An attorney representing him did not respond to requests for comment.

Crose’s relationship with Nelson became fodder for a podcast she co-hosted with her friend Tiffany Busby. On episodes of “Drenched in Drama,” Crose and Busby retrace what they allege was a web of lies that Nelson concocted.

“I was more scared of what would happen if I didn’t speak out about it or what he would keep doing,” Crose told The Daily Beast.

In her podcast’s debut episode, Crose said that in 2022, she purchased the opportunity to record an episode with Nelson from his Patreon account, which sells one-time co-hosting opportunities for $250, for her other podcast “Cassandra Explains It All.” Crose told The Daily Beast that Nelson continued to contact and record podcast episodes with her, and a romantic relationship ensued. He told her he was single and that he lived alone, she said.

According to her recounting on her podcast, Nelson planned a trip to visit her in Florida for his birthday, during which they “fell in love.” The couple purportedly made plans to move in together.

She said on the podcast that Nelson’s wife contacted her with concerns that he was cheating and that Nelson claimed his wife was an alcoholic and that he planned to separate from her. At one point, she claimed, Nelson lied that he was going to a sports bar and then flew to his family in California. In the court filing, Nelson also mentioned this moment, but claimed that he was “forced to lie to escape” from Crose.

Crose told her listeners that Nelson proclaimed he loved her up until the day he had her served with a legal notice. She also alleged that he once sent her what she believes were doctored or fraudulent court records to convince her he had sought a divorce from his wife.

As her podcast series went on, Crose detailed claims that Nelson abused her—allegations that also appeared in a Feb. 5 filing in state court that she provided to The Daily Beast and read aloud in a recent episode of “Drenched in Drama.”

In the court complaint, Crose alleged Nelson was violent on several occasions—choking, slapping, and hitting her without consent. She also alleged that Nelson told her on Jan. 11, 2023, that he had “killed women before,” and that he was “smart enough” to get away with killing her.

The complaint also alleged that after Crose was served with legal papers, Nelson’s wife Victoria changed her Twitter profile background to a picture that Crose had sent John Nelson of a storm outside her bedroom window. It also claimed that Nelson continued to solicit sexual material from Crose after he filed for the restraining order last October.

“You belong to me and only to me and I will use you as I wish,” Nelson texted Crose on Nov. 2, 2022, according to the complaint.

Since outing Nelson, Crose has shared several audio recordings she says Nelson sent her during their relationship. The voice in the clips sounds the same as the voice of Enty Lawyer on CDaN’s podcast on Patreon, and Crose shared several vide clips of Nelson speaking on camera, in which Nelson can be clearly seen and heard. Crose told The Daily Beast that she would frequently communicate with Nelson on Zoom, sitting in on his CDaN podcast recordings, watching television shows together, and seeing him masturbate.

In an audio recording Crose shared with The Daily Beast, Nelson is heard sexually fantasizing about physically abusing her for eating unhealthy foods, and about striking her with a belt.

by Anonymousreply 36February 7, 2024 6:50 PM

Crose told The Daily Beast that the audio clip was reflective of Nelson’s “interests” in sex, and that he would harm her during intimacy and become angered at her if she cried or expressed her discomfort.

“He knew I did not want that. He did it anyways,” Crose told The Daily Beast. “I didn’t think that a lot of it was going to translate into real life, but he was way more violent than I thought.”

Nelson was obsessive about her weight and asked her to regularly send him photos of herself on a scale, she said, even though he was aware of her history with eating disorders and domestic violence. She said she lost approximately 35 pounds when they were romantically involved.

On her podcast, Crose has described her relationship with Nelson as emotionally abusive and alleged that his harassment against her is “ongoing” via the legal system.

“I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with him and I thought that he loved my children,” Crose told Busby in their first episode. “Now, it’s scary to me what people are capable of.”

by Anonymousreply 37February 7, 2024 6:51 PM

So all this time Enty has been a California progressive politician.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 7, 2024 7:24 PM

The story about CIooney accidentally maiming the 16-year-old Italian boy did not originate with CDAN. The incident happened in 2013, CDAN published the blind in 2016 after the story had already been circulating for several years on Lake Como and corroborated by locals. CDAN threw in a couple of red herrings to cover his ass such as the gift of jewelry and the beard coming in to clean up the mess. Professional Fixers from Sunshine Sachs cleaned up the mess and they hired the beard AFTER they cleaned up. The Foxella blind just repeated what CDAN said including the red herrings. Italian boy was doxxed years ago on a separate site and that site swiftly shut down.

CIooney's PR flunkeys screaming "QANON" are just desperately trying to deflect. The Lake Como incident happened in 2013 and Qanon didn't even come into existence until 2016/17. Timeline doesn't match, Q didn't come up with the story, it was already out there.

by Anonymousreply 39February 7, 2024 8:57 PM

I will always thank Enty Lawyer for this blind item about Chris Evans. It taught me to stay away from drugs. In the future, I will need a hair transplant too I think and blood circulation is important for that to work. So no cocaine for me honeys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 7, 2024 9:04 PM

Not sure if this is true or not, and I'm no overall fan of CDAN, but I give this guy kudos for staying incognito for all of these years. Especially after pissing off as many powerful and famous people as he did. I think the CDAN blog has been going for at least 15 years or so.

by Anonymousreply 41February 7, 2024 9:06 PM

Enty's site is the most important stop on the Internet

by Anonymousreply 42February 7, 2024 9:18 PM

r41 If I was profiting off made-up stories of child sexual abuse, I'd want to stay anonymous too.

by Anonymousreply 43February 7, 2024 9:39 PM

R43 are you talking about the lesbian cunt club with these 4 actresses who dress their sons in girl's clothes for PR?

by Anonymousreply 44February 7, 2024 9:43 PM

OP who is the Trish that use to post there? She's a right wing, Trump lover and CDAN changed once she started hanging out at the site.

by Anonymousreply 45February 7, 2024 9:47 PM

I always thought Enty was female

by Anonymousreply 46February 7, 2024 9:54 PM

So is the CDaN poster that always posts the not-really-a-blind blinds a paid shill? Is Enty trying to drive up business for his failing site?

by Anonymousreply 47February 7, 2024 10:00 PM

Insiders know Indio is the center of the entertainment universe.

by Anonymousreply 48February 7, 2024 11:11 PM

R45 here she is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 7, 2024 11:20 PM

Pretty sure now she posts as My Dog Smiles

by Anonymousreply 50February 7, 2024 11:22 PM

R32, are you talking about the Diana Jenkins suit? They settled and he had to admit that the stuff about her was not true

by Anonymousreply 51February 7, 2024 11:23 PM

This thread is pure concentrated mental illness

by Anonymousreply 52February 7, 2024 11:32 PM

[quote]He love bombed her and gaslit her

Oh No! Lovebombing AND Gaslighting??

Anyone using terms like those cannot be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 53February 7, 2024 11:42 PM

I regretfully follow his blog daily, and it's clear he has:

-- Multiple shadow personalities who quickly post "solves" ...I'm looking at you, mydogsmiles.

-- Posts at least once daily, the suggestion a massive, word-wide child trafficking/ rich tech guys crafting global takeovers. (he knows his big, conspiracy-wild Qanon audience.

-- A daily closeted actor/actress blind, but as a" gesture of civilly" will never out these obviously glass-closeted celebrities.

-- Like everyone whoring themselves for clicks, there's a daily Taylor blind/

It's fun to watch the formula at work.

by Anonymousreply 54February 8, 2024 1:12 AM

There are a lot of Trumpers over on CDaN, they have got to be upset after finding out Enty is a progressive Democrat. hahahaaaa

by Anonymousreply 55February 8, 2024 5:16 AM

That's all very sordid and they're equally repugnant.

by Anonymousreply 56February 8, 2024 5:20 AM

Can anyone take a stab at how much revenue his site generates? He must be making quite a bit by stoking the QAnon crazies who keep coming back for more.

by Anonymousreply 57February 8, 2024 10:43 AM

I don't know if the Como story about Clooney is real or not, there are many false gossips about celebrities. Perhaps some jealous colleagues are spreading them. As there are true ones that leaked from real sources.

One thing I don't buy is the Qanon conspiracy. Why would they go so hard against Clooney. There are bigger anti Trump names in HW, yet Qanon is not throwing shady rumours about them.

Weinstein was big Dem donor and close to party, yet the stories about him were not produced by Qanon.

by Anonymousreply 58February 8, 2024 11:08 AM

What I wanted to say is that this shady story about Clooney could be the product of somebody's twisted imagination, invented for fun or clicks or by someone who really dislikes Clooney.

But how can anyone here be so sure that he is innocent and that Qanon is after him. These people are not serious. Have they been spending time 24/7 whenever he was in Come. Are they his closest friends who know everything about him.

They can say that the story sounds made up and they don't believe in it at most.

Otherwise they sound like his PR or some die hard fan.

Because what do we really know about these celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 59February 8, 2024 11:21 AM

Aren't CLooney, Obama, Spacey and Naomi Campbell connected to Epstein Island? I read those blinds and they scare me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 8, 2024 12:37 PM

Well, Obama doesn't seem like the most heterosexual guy too.

by Anonymousreply 61February 8, 2024 12:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 8, 2024 1:15 PM

Poor Michelle looks mannish, particularly compared to soyboy Obama, but she has wide childbearing hips that guarantee she is true blood cis lady.

by Anonymousreply 63February 8, 2024 1:25 PM

R60… they scare you? Really? And those people you cited are in no way connected to Epstein Island, so you’re scared of a bogeyman.

by Anonymousreply 64February 8, 2024 1:36 PM

[quote] Joan Rivers says Michelle Obama is a Transgender

Joan, I think we have an appointment later.

by Anonymousreply 65February 8, 2024 1:36 PM

The Daily Beast story sounds pretty credible. I'm amazed he's managed to stay anonymous for so long. I used to read the site daily, but once it became a QAnon-pandering hellscape, I quit. It's really obvious he's just making up gossip to pander to the crazies and get more page views to drive up ad revenue.

by Anonymousreply 66February 8, 2024 3:58 PM

CDAN is really ht and miss. It was much better years ago before Tricia discovered it and brought the Q crowd with her. It's still good for some blind items.

by Anonymousreply 67February 8, 2024 4:01 PM

He sho is ugly!

by Anonymousreply 68February 8, 2024 4:03 PM

R67 Tricia Paytas?

by Anonymousreply 69February 8, 2024 4:03 PM

R49 identified her as a Tricia Naughton. Her picture and story about her DUI arrest are included in his post.

by Anonymousreply 70February 8, 2024 10:35 PM

No transgender has lady hips like Michies.

by Anonymousreply 71February 8, 2024 10:49 PM

R49 and that is for sure her.

by Anonymousreply 72February 9, 2024 2:42 AM

Enty puts up the blinds at different times of the day yet My Dog Smiles always is the first poster on them

by Anonymousreply 73February 10, 2024 6:06 AM

IMO… MyDogSmiles is Tricia. Who stopped posting under that name around the time of that last DUI.

by Anonymousreply 74February 10, 2024 6:59 PM

^^^ she must hit refresh all day to be first on all the blinds

by Anonymousreply 75February 10, 2024 7:05 PM

R73 R74 well she is wrong anyway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 10, 2024 7:47 PM

Today that My Dog Smiles poster who conveniently knows the blind answers the second after they are posted said he/she LOVES Steve Bannon. Too many right wing nut jobs over there.

by Anonymousreply 77April 11, 2024 12:40 AM

Agree that CDAN attracted the MAGA crowd after Tricia joined, but they seem to have dispersed a bit. Entry still has the best blinds, however they are hit and miss. Most gossip blogs are left leaning , Enty realized he could monetise his blog by appealing to left out righties.

by Anonymousreply 78May 7, 2024 4:47 PM

MyDogSmiles says they are male. They have to be the one posting the blinds because the blinds never start at the same time of day yet that poster is on there with the answer seconds after the first blind is posted.

by Anonymousreply 79May 7, 2024 10:58 PM

MyDogSmiles didn't post one day and it was obviously noticed. Somebody posted asking where they were and somebody posted under it "With Tricia".

hahaaa thought it may have been somebody here.

by Anonymousreply 80May 8, 2024 2:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!