Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay journalist shot and killed in his home in Philly

[quote]No arrests have been made, and the motive remains unclear and under investigation, he said. There were no signs of forced entry into the home. “Either the door was open, or the offender knew how to get the door open,” he said. “We just don’t know yet.”

[quote]About two weeks ago, Kruger wrote on Facebook that someone came to his house searching for their boyfriend — “a man I’ve never met once in my entire life.” The person called themselves “Lady Diabla, the She-Devil of the Streets” and threatened him, he wrote. Vanore wasn’t aware of previous incidents at the house but said detectives are actively investigating all angles.

[quote]Kruger was a journalist and former city spokesperson who advocated for more support for some of the city’s most vulnerable residents, including the homeless, people in addiction, and LGBTQ community. He worked for the City of Philadelphia for about five years, overseeing the mayor’s social media platforms and policy campaigns, and acting as communications director and spokesperson for the city’s Office of Homeless Services.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 22, 2024 4:44 PM

Normally I would assume rough trade hook up that screwed him over, or he owed his drug dealer money or something.

BUT the Lady Diabla part of this story makes it really crazy.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2023 6:22 PM

The gay HIV+ man was murdered by a Tranny.....trannies kill!!!

Point Breeze is a Hellhole, even with gentrification in the area. Still full of white trash, leftover project trash & people who paid WAY too much for a home in that area.

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2023 6:24 PM

Yeah, the neighbourhood does look sketchy.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2023 6:28 PM

While I know I'd be dead and it wouldn't matter to me at that point, I always think to myself that if I were murdered, I'd want the culprit caught.

I wonder how or if the police access stuff like doorbell cameras if you're single and no one else has access. I wonder if the camera companies have a backdoor or if they, like the smart phone companies refused to create one.

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2023 6:28 PM

Horrible loss for Philly.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2023 6:30 PM

[quote] The person called themselves “Lady Diabla, the She-Devil of the Streets”

Just from this one factoid this 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 be a tranny. No ?

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2023 6:49 PM

Friends in the area claim a woman was stalking him and shot him

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2023 6:50 PM

Was he schtupping someone else’s man?

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2023 6:55 PM

[quote] His website says he struggled with “homelessness, addiction, H.I.V., poverty, and trauma,” and used those experiences to inform his journalism.

Everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2023 7:03 PM

Shot seven times is intense. Poor fellow. I hope his cat is in a safe home.

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2023 7:11 PM

I know someone who's friends with Josh and the cat is being taken in by his family.

This is an extremely sad and scary story in Philly right now. A lot of people new Josh personally and everyone was aware of his work for homeless people and drug users.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2023 7:13 PM

[quote]Was he schtupping someone else’s man?

No, he was living in a gentrifying neighborhood (Point Breeze) and was being stalked by a mentally ill person, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2023 7:15 PM

Wonder if Josh regrets downplaying the dangers of guns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2023 7:20 PM

R4, door camera companies routinely turn over footage to the police.

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2023 7:26 PM

The glass egg thing is weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2023 7:28 PM

[quote]Friends in the area claim a woman was stalking him and shot him.

But he said:

[quote]Kruger wrote on Facebook that someone came to his house searching for their boyfriend — “a man I’ve never met once in my entire life.”

So was it a man or a woman?

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2023 7:37 PM

He's referring to the boyfriend as "a man", R16, not the person who came to his home.

by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2023 7:44 PM

Five months later, and they still haven't arrested anyone in the murder of the gay neurosurgeon, Devon Hoover, in Detroit. He was shot in the head twice. Police said that was a domestic as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2023 7:48 PM

Then there's this:

[quote]I'm trying to find out if someone I've known a long time has been murdered or his demons got him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2023 7:50 PM

If you're curious about R13's news sources, here you go:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2023 8:01 PM

R13 posted a link to a right-wing rag whining about "leftists"

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2023 8:03 PM

R13 = Log Cabinette.

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2023 8:03 PM

R13 is a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 23October 2, 2023 8:03 PM

It’s a heartbreaking tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 24October 2, 2023 8:04 PM

R19, that person is stirring up shit. There were multiple witnesses who heard the commotion and the shooting and saw Josh exit his house with gunshot wounds and collapse on the street. They're a piece of shit trying to cast doubt due to Josh's history of homelessness and drug use. Truly vile. This was obviously a homicide and had nothing to do with "demons."

by Anonymousreply 25October 2, 2023 8:20 PM

R25 But, according to Josh endlessly on twitter, guns are safe, and neat, and needed and not responsible for violence.

by Anonymousreply 26October 2, 2023 8:47 PM

Sorry, R25! Don't shoot the messenger (or the Twitter user).

by Anonymousreply 27October 2, 2023 8:49 PM

"Detectives believe his death may have been the result of a domestic dispute or may have been drug-related, according to three law enforcement sources with knowledge of the case. The sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation, said police investigators recovered troubling text messages between Kruger and a former partner. Investigators also recovered methamphetamine inside Kruger’s bedroom, the sources said."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 2, 2023 8:57 PM

Has DL fav Brian Sims commented?

by Anonymousreply 29October 2, 2023 8:59 PM

"In April, he posted that an ex-partner had broken into his home. “The door was locked, so he had somehow obtained a copy of my keys,” he wrote." "He changed his locks."

by Anonymousreply 30October 2, 2023 9:00 PM

The journalist sounds like kind of a mess.

by Anonymousreply 31October 2, 2023 9:03 PM

Remember... journalism isn't actually a profession. There are no standards. There is no regulatory body. Anybody can call themselves a journalist.

by Anonymousreply 32October 2, 2023 9:21 PM

[quote]the cat is being taken in by his family

Thank you for letting us know that, R11!

by Anonymousreply 33October 2, 2023 9:35 PM

Two threads. The attached one below is older.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 2, 2023 9:38 PM

[quote]Anybody can call themselves a journalist.

He was a columnist for a top-20 newspaper, he wasn't just some schmuck with a blog.

by Anonymousreply 35October 2, 2023 9:39 PM

[quote]He often took in older, hard-to-adopt cats, including those with FIV, the feline version of HIV. His current companion and “best friend” was a one-toothed senior cat named Mason.

By all accounts, he was very big-hearted. What a loss.

by Anonymousreply 36October 2, 2023 9:44 PM

Fuck, they found meth in his bedroom and nasty texts from an ex partner. This is awful. Poor Josh.

by Anonymousreply 37October 2, 2023 9:50 PM

R10, this thread has 4 times as many posts. I think we can let that other thread die.

by Anonymousreply 38October 2, 2023 9:50 PM

Sorry that was for R34. No idea where I got R10 from.

by Anonymousreply 39October 2, 2023 9:54 PM

Very sad situation, but the guy was messy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 40October 2, 2023 9:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 2, 2023 10:38 PM

Bump for idiots who can't search

by Anonymousreply 42October 2, 2023 11:10 PM

R42, you’re a fucking idiot if you’re implying DL’s search function actually works!

by Anonymousreply 43October 2, 2023 11:17 PM

[quote]He often took in older, hard-to-adopt cats, including those with FIV, the feline version of HIV

It's the number one killer of domestic cats.

by Anonymousreply 44October 2, 2023 11:24 PM

r40, well thought of in the community here

by Anonymousreply 45October 3, 2023 12:29 AM

Poor sweet man. Hope the stalker ex ROTS.

by Anonymousreply 46October 3, 2023 12:30 AM

This world can be an incredibly tough place. Add in drug addiction and all too often in ends tragically. Rest in Peace.

by Anonymousreply 47October 3, 2023 12:47 AM

R43 Right. Especially since the "search function" at DL has basically stopped adding new threads for several days now and has become useless. I just searched on "Josh Kruger" and the only thread that came up is something old (and closed) from 2021.

by Anonymousreply 48October 3, 2023 12:47 AM

R48 I noticed it is not adding new threads.

by Anonymousreply 49October 3, 2023 12:51 AM

Lady Diabla, She-devil of the streets, is a TRANNY (it's a dude with a dick who thinks its a gurl). Does anyone want to bet on it?

Those people??? down in Point Breeze are strange as Fuck!!

by Anonymousreply 50October 3, 2023 1:08 AM

Lady Diabla could be an Oscar winning role, but for whom? G? Macaulay Culkin? Evan Rachel Wood?

by Anonymousreply 51October 3, 2023 1:58 AM

[quote]Lady Diabla could be an Oscar winning role, but for whom? G? Macaulay Culkin? Evan Rachel Wood?

Elliot Page.

by Anonymousreply 52October 3, 2023 3:46 AM

DL Fav Dylan Mulavaneyey.

by Anonymousreply 53October 3, 2023 4:09 AM

Oh, damn. I remember seeing his tweets quoted in the beginning of the article at R41 pop up in my feed just a few days and clicking through to his profile and scrolling a bit. I didn't realize that was him. Ugh. RIP.

by Anonymousreply 54October 3, 2023 10:19 AM

Very sad

by Anonymousreply 55October 3, 2023 11:50 AM

Yet Kevin Sessums is still alive…the fickleness of fate.

by Anonymousreply 56October 3, 2023 1:28 PM

[quote] Wonder if Josh regrets downplaying the dangers of guns.

When I first saw this story, I wondered if it was possible that the deceased was one of the Philly residents on DL who have strangely been denying how dangerous the city has become. It reminds me of people who say wild animals aren’t dangerous and then they killed by one. For your own sake, please take the dangers seriously. Don’t be complacent and don’t think that because you haven’t been a crime victim yet in a problem city that you will never be.

by Anonymousreply 57October 3, 2023 2:31 PM

R52, a 4-foot tall Lady Diabla wouldn't be very menacing.

by Anonymousreply 58October 3, 2023 2:56 PM

Lady Diabla could be played by some of DL favorite gays.... Timothee, Shawna, Miss Holland, Froy, Zane(so handsome), Luke(YUMMY)!!

Make the tranny older, Miss Cooper, Miss Renner, Miss Cruise-definitely a "Best Supporting actress nom" by someone who can act. Do we know an ACTOR who can act like a Drag Queen& can act.

If Lady Diabla is Black, anyone but Miss Billy Porter(overexposed)-we need photos of Lady Diabla?

by Anonymousreply 59October 3, 2023 3:30 PM

I want to see photos of Lady Diabla even if we don't get a movie.

by Anonymousreply 60October 5, 2023 10:26 AM

Hold me David! I'm cancelling my trip to the Mummers Day parade and the annual Hummers Day party held afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 61October 5, 2023 10:42 AM

[quote]Yet Kevin Sessums is still alive…the fickleness of fate.

Fate's fickleness really bothers me in the matter of Keanu still walking amongst us.

by Anonymousreply 62October 5, 2023 11:16 AM

I think Lady Diabla will end up being a red herring.

by Anonymousreply 63October 5, 2023 1:01 PM

I live in Newbold and ADT has called me several times while I was out to tell me that my alarm had been activated. When the cops came out, they told me that I needed security storm doors installed, which I had done during the pandemic. I live alone. Can’t take chances. The crims are so bold that they ignored the ADT stickers in my windows.

by Anonymousreply 64October 5, 2023 1:51 PM

They have a suspect. Kruger had been trying to mentor the young man, and it ended like this.

He sounds like another fuckin' degenerate crack addict.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 6, 2023 7:37 PM

There seems to be a common thread in all three recent murders of social-justice advocates: Ignoring their god-given creepdar and "helping" predators.

Is it better to live in a willfully ignorant state of happy-clappy naïveté and die horribly at a young age...

Or to be realistic that not everybody is a nice person who just needs a little understanding, and thus live a longer, more cynical life?

by Anonymousreply 66October 6, 2023 8:04 PM

He was trying to “mentor” the young man? Gay panic defense in 3, 2, 1.

by Anonymousreply 67October 6, 2023 8:13 PM

Knifed by a Hobo, the sequel.

by Anonymousreply 68October 6, 2023 8:37 PM

This is why I give the homeless a wide berth. I work and live in the same area and there is a bike path near the Schuylkill River. It used to be a great place to walk in warm weather. But no more because the homeless people have colonized the area. Tents and makeshift lean-tos are all over the place and they have torn down the metal fences to make their homes there. Garbage and drug paraphernalia are everywhere. It was supposed to be a water park on the river, but it’s ruined. The cops don’t even bother to do anything about the problem. People tell me that I should just ignore them and mind my business. Whatever. Druggies also are living beneath the I-95 overpass too, begging for food and money. Condoms and tampons as well as needles are all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 69October 6, 2023 8:57 PM

No good deed goes unpunished.

by Anonymousreply 70October 6, 2023 10:33 PM

[quote] Kruger had been trying to mentor the young man, and it ended like this

George Rose the Modern Major General was also "mentoring " a young Caribbean man The boytoy seems to have learned some very useful lessons

When George Rose, British actor and Broadway star, was brutally tortured and murdered in the Caribbean in 1988, his adopted son, although charged with the crime, never stood trial. He even inherited Rose's house. Now a frail old woman is the only person left to fight for justice.

Old guys never learn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 7, 2023 12:20 AM

R71 I actually read that . According to the article you posted, George Rose wasn't sexually involved with his adopted son, though some suspected it. His close friends claim he viewed the child as the family he never had, being a gay man. I can't help but think he was painted as a deviant because he was gay in a country and at a time when it was dangerous to be so.

I did find this quote from a friend of his to be damning...:

"Although she speculates that it could have begun with sexual attraction, she saw it ended very much as a non sexual relationship." Hard to know what happened in that instance.

by Anonymousreply 72October 7, 2023 12:55 AM

That 2300 block looks pretty gruesome. But then, it’s Philly.

by Anonymousreply 73October 7, 2023 3:48 AM

A police source claims they were previously in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 74October 7, 2023 4:03 AM

Davis is described as a 19-year-old man standing 5-foot-5 and weighing 160 pounds. He is considered armed and dangerous.

A $20,000 reward is being offered for information leading to his arrest.

There were no signs of a forced entry at Kruger's home, and police believe the shooting happened at about 1.30am on Friday.

Davis was known to police and has been arrested several times. but police declined on elaborating on their interactions with him, as reported by The Philadelphia Enquirer.

A law enforcement source told the local outlet detectives believe the shooting was domestic in nature, and Kruger and Davis had been in a relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 7, 2023 10:01 AM

Ugh, terrible

by Anonymousreply 76October 7, 2023 11:11 AM

Gay men with addiction challenges and who make their addition and HIV status into part of their professional life, thereby showing boundary issues, should probably NOT try to "help out" homeless teens with rap sheets.

by Anonymousreply 77October 7, 2023 12:13 PM

Rough trade gone bad

by Anonymousreply 78October 7, 2023 5:49 PM

You have to look out for yourself as a single gay man. Don’t get suckered into sob stories and think that you can rescue people like that. You can never fix them.

by Anonymousreply 79October 7, 2023 5:57 PM

A LOT of older guys who go to AA in WeHo invite young guys who have no place to go and announce they need a place in a meeting. The younger guys always eventually get high with the older guy. During this, the older guy winds up really ducked up. Missing money, stolen from, sometimes the older guy winds up naked on Santa Monica after too much speed. This is COMMON. I’m actually surprised more aren’t actually killed inviting desperate strangers in.

by Anonymousreply 80October 7, 2023 6:08 PM

Thug duck strikes again.

by Anonymousreply 81October 7, 2023 6:57 PM

And then there's the Ed Buck side of things, R80.

by Anonymousreply 82October 7, 2023 7:28 PM

When I was looking for a WeHo apartment, ED fucking Buck’s murder apt on Laurel was for rent! 😱

by Anonymousreply 83October 7, 2023 9:17 PM

Mentoring means bottoming.

by Anonymousreply 84October 7, 2023 11:57 PM

try searching on google for DL threads. I was informed yesterday that everyone here knows that is how it is done when I mistakenly posted a thread that was already posted.

by Anonymousreply 85October 8, 2023 12:10 AM

Well, this took a rather sordid turn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 14, 2023 12:22 PM

Damn.

by Anonymousreply 87October 14, 2023 12:38 PM

[quote] Well, this took a rather sordid turn.

But in their heart didn't everybody expect this would go in exactly that direction.

by Anonymousreply 88October 14, 2023 12:49 PM

Even worse than this crime is DL's search function not working for weeks on end

by Anonymousreply 89October 14, 2023 1:48 PM

This is sad

by Anonymousreply 90October 15, 2023 3:05 AM

The William Way LGBT Community Center has canceled a planned tribute event for slain Philadelphia journalist Josh Kruger, citing “the allegations that have recently surfaced.”

The cancellation of the event — a ticketed gathering slated for Oct. 29 for those who knew Kruger to gather, share stories, and reminisce — came a day after The Inquirer published a story detailing assertions from the family of Robert Davis, 19, who is accused of fatally shooting Kruger in his Point Breeze home earlier this month.

The family said Davis was 15 years old when he and Kruger began a relationship involving drugs, and that prior to the shooting, Davis told them Kruger threatened to post sexually explicit videos of the teen online.

“With the allegations that have recently surfaced about Josh’s murder and the complexities involved, we don’t believe that we can create a safe space, either for Josh’s friends and family, or for those who have rightful anger and concerns over allegations of child sexual abuse,” the center posted on its event page Thursday. The William Way Center could not be reached for comment Friday.

“As more is revealed about the facts of the case, we hope that together we can figure out the right next steps to acknowledge and remember the many victims in this case — individuals, families, and communities,” the center’s post said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 15, 2023 10:00 AM

Yeah I’m sorry but when a nearly 40 year old guy is shot by a homeless teen in his own home and there is no forced entry and no sign of robbery etc. — probably don’t jump to “he was such a great guy, felled by a random crime” conclusions. This story has reeked of meth-fueled sexual exploitation from day one.

by Anonymousreply 92October 15, 2023 10:06 AM

[quote]The family said Davis was 15 years old when he and Kruger began a relationship involving drugs, and that prior to the shooting, Davis told them Kruger threatened to post sexually explicit videos of the teen online.

So, they're just going to take the family's word for it ?

Families lie about/for their children/relatives all the time.

by Anonymousreply 93October 15, 2023 10:20 AM

[quote]Families lie about/for their children/relatives all the time.

Especially if the family member is wanted for murder.

But the part about the detectives investigating explicit photos and messages in Kruger’s phone and the images and messages being analyzed by the Special Victims Unit seems to corroborate their story, at least somewhat.

by Anonymousreply 94October 15, 2023 10:31 AM

One fewer big hearted child molesting perv in the world

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 15, 2023 10:58 AM

[quote]But the part about the detectives investigating explicit photos and messages in Kruger’s phone and the images and messages being analyzed by the Special Victims Unit seems to corroborate their story, at least somewhat.

But they're just checking his phone/messages? They haven't found anything yet?

I'm just trying to figure out how R95 is ready to call him a 'child molesting perv' when all we have is the other guy's family saying something else and the police checking to see if it holds water.

by Anonymousreply 96October 15, 2023 11:10 AM

Passionate advocate = he could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch.

by Anonymousreply 97October 15, 2023 11:16 AM

[quote]But they're just checking his phone/messages? They haven't found anything yet?

Authorities have turned over "disturbing" photos and messages to the Special Victims Unit, so it's deeper than just checking his phone at this point. They haven't said if the photos are connected to the murder suspect, but the Special Victims Unit could indicate that this was a minor.

[quote]The family’s contentions come as detectives separately discovered and are investigating what multiple law enforcement sources have called explicit photos and messages in Kruger’s phone. The sources, who requested anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation, did not say whether the images or messages were connected to Davis, but said they were “disturbing” and have been turned over to the department’s Special Victims Unit for further analysis.

[quote]I'm just trying to figure out how [R95] is ready to call him a 'child molesting perv' when all we have is the other guy's family saying something else and the police checking to see if it holds water.

I agree that it's too soon to label him, but I do think the murder suspect's family sounds credible in their description of their son/brother and his behavior these past four years. They may not be telling the truth, but it all sounds like it lines up with their son's story.. The son may be lying about his motive, but everything else sounds credible, IMO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98October 15, 2023 11:24 AM

They found a baggie of meth at the crime scene.

Of course they did.

by Anonymousreply 99October 15, 2023 11:40 AM

Well, some of us are shocked. But clearly those of us in the community didn’t see the whole story. Until now.

Makes me thing there’d be some shocking discoveries with some of your bitches too if we dug deep enough.

by Anonymousreply 100October 15, 2023 12:12 PM

[quote] there’d be some shocking discoveries with some of your bitches too if we dug deep enough.

I confess I had an overdue library book a couple of years ago

by Anonymousreply 101October 15, 2023 12:19 PM

Meth is a hell of a drug.

by Anonymousreply 102October 15, 2023 12:24 PM

None of this changes the fact that the guy was murdured.

Could have been the worst person in the world.

Murder is murder.

by Anonymousreply 103October 15, 2023 2:28 PM

Josh's brother also said he found lots of drugs and a scale in the apartment after he died. He said it was obvious that he was dealing again. The brother also referenced the allegations from the suspects family and didn't try and deny everything, he just said they aren't sure how bad the situation will turn out to be.

by Anonymousreply 104October 15, 2023 2:29 PM

R91 that is a surprisingly good statement from the organization.

by Anonymousreply 105October 15, 2023 2:30 PM

William Way has some good people running the show.

by Anonymousreply 106October 15, 2023 2:57 PM

R103 well, yeah. However if this was a case of a person who was abused as a minor killing his abuser (and I’m not saying for sure that’s the case, just IF), that would be a mitigating factor.

by Anonymousreply 107October 15, 2023 3:24 PM

[quote]Makes me thing there’d be some shocking discoveries with some of your bitches too if we dug deep enough.

Probably not that shocking. But if that's how you want to see most gay men, thanks, pal.

by Anonymousreply 108October 15, 2023 4:00 PM

Right R95. “ Do you see the common theme here? Decency. Humanity. Common sense.”

by Anonymousreply 109October 15, 2023 4:42 PM

Kruger used to pop up on my Twitter feed. I noticed a change in his tone over the last six months, defensive and somewhat aggressive. He adopted senior ginger cats. One died a year or more ago, and he adopted a second, Mason. He was devoted to his pets, really trying to make their very senior lives comfortable. Can't help but wonder what will happen to poor Mason now. In between his tweets about his faith, his cats, being bipolar and "in recovery" advocacy one could pick up he struggled. Hard to know the truth about his connection with the young guy, but it is looking pretty grim.

by Anonymousreply 110October 15, 2023 4:55 PM

All common sense is lost as soon as meth is involved. I am sure he tried to be a good guy but the drugs just fucked him up.

by Anonymousreply 111October 15, 2023 5:01 PM

R110, i saw on facebook that there were efforts via WIlliam Way center to find a foster for poor mason

by Anonymousreply 112October 15, 2023 7:48 PM

R100 Philly snoop are you better or worse looking than Philly whore?

by Anonymousreply 113October 16, 2023 4:45 AM

Don’t know if I know philly whore.

by Anonymousreply 114October 16, 2023 11:45 AM

Well, maybe you should! Can we make a love connection here?

by Anonymousreply 115October 16, 2023 12:24 PM

I'll meet for coffee, cafe ultimo?

by Anonymousreply 116October 16, 2023 12:47 PM

What could possibly go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 117October 16, 2023 12:54 PM

Thanks, Philly Snoop. Keep us posted about poor Mason.

by Anonymousreply 118October 16, 2023 2:28 PM

I think mason was sourced out to a local foster the last I heard

by Anonymousreply 119October 16, 2023 4:14 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 120March 28, 2024 11:01 AM

[quote] Hard to know the truth about his connection with the young guy, but it is looking pretty grim.

It wasn't all 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 hard.

by Anonymousreply 121March 28, 2024 11:17 AM

Did they ever catch the murderer?

by Anonymousreply 122March 29, 2024 11:41 AM

What is the status on this incident?

by Anonymousreply 123April 22, 2024 12:26 PM

Suspect is expected to plea guilty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124April 22, 2024 1:07 PM

The most important question here as far as I am concerned has not been answered definitively

Was the cat successfully rehomed?

Mason seems to the only completely innocent party here

by Anonymousreply 125April 22, 2024 1:44 PM

Wait, the police in that article said that Kruger was “just trying to help Mason get through life.”

So all of the meth stuff and his relationship with him as a kid didn’t happen?

by Anonymousreply 126April 22, 2024 1:50 PM

Do we know if the murderer contracted HIV from him? Just a thought. It would be a good motive.

by Anonymousreply 127April 22, 2024 1:58 PM

[quote]So all of the meth stuff and his relationship with him as a kid didn’t happen?

Mason is the cat, dear.

by Anonymousreply 128April 22, 2024 2:18 PM

[quote] Mason is the cat, dear.

That makes it even worse. Poor methed out kitty.

by Anonymousreply 129April 22, 2024 2:29 PM

pussy cat!

by Anonymousreply 130April 22, 2024 2:34 PM

A man who tries to help a cat get through life cannot be all bad.

by Anonymousreply 131April 22, 2024 3:07 PM

[quote] A man who tries to help a cat get through life cannot be all bad.

Let's not get carried away

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132April 22, 2024 3:18 PM

Why is the cop talking about the cat? wtf?

by Anonymousreply 133April 22, 2024 4:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!