Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ivana’s Grave Neglected and Overgrown with Weeds at Trump’s Bedminster Golf Club

[QUOTE]The barely visible grave of Donald Trump's first wife was also cordoned off, preventing well wishers from approaching the area to pay their respects on Friday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 27, 2024 7:17 AM

I know it isn't surprising, but wow.

by Anonymousreply 1August 12, 2023 11:39 PM

Fuck you and your redirect to the daily mail, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2August 12, 2023 11:40 PM

You don’t have to click the link, asshole. And nobody else has this scoop.

by Anonymousreply 3August 12, 2023 11:42 PM

What *is* buried down there?

by Anonymousreply 4August 12, 2023 11:43 PM

SAD!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 12, 2023 11:46 PM

I really don't care, do U?

by Anonymousreply 6August 12, 2023 11:49 PM

Who the fuck is Ivana??

by Anonymousreply 7August 12, 2023 11:50 PM

WOW.

That is fucked up. Beyond fucked up.

I'm petty, but if I were Biden I would totally run with this - "You want to take care of the country's seniors but can't maintain the grave of your children's mother?"

by Anonymousreply 8August 12, 2023 11:53 PM

Haha as if we needed further confirmation that her kids are subhuman trash.

No sympathy either. Fuck her too.

by Anonymousreply 9August 12, 2023 11:57 PM

Wouldn't it be a kick in the diaper if Jack Smith had the site exhumed to see if there's something other than Ivana down there?

by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2023 12:06 AM

I know that Dump buried her there as some kind of tax dodge (I forget the details).

Can't they take the tax break away due to neglecting the gravesite or something like that? And WHY are they neglecting the gravesite anyway? It's a fucking golf course that is tended to and mowed, edged, whatever'ed all the time. The greens keepers can't be told to keep Ivana's grave neat and tidy? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2023 12:12 AM

This is clearly done on purpose, R11.

by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2023 12:16 AM

I’d love this spread all over social media.

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2023 12:18 AM

Wow. This actually made me teary? I am slightly buzzed. But this is SAD.

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2023 12:40 AM

It's a gadamn golf course. Not some deserted island in the Maritimes. Totally bizarre. I guess his shitty kids haven't stopped by either

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2023 12:53 AM

The kids, esp. Ivanka, should have put a stop to burying her in a damn golf course. So disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 16August 13, 2023 12:59 AM

They’re all assholes. Ivana was a cunt, but if her kids gave a fuck, they’d have at least buried her in a NYC cemetery.

by Anonymousreply 17August 13, 2023 1:01 AM

My weeds will be great and huge! The best weeds in the world!

by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2023 1:02 AM

What's with the tire tracks on the grave? At least they look like tire tracks. Does trump rev his golf cart back and forth over the grave, pretending that he's rutting the dead wife?

by Anonymousreply 19August 13, 2023 1:11 AM

It's not like she's been dead for a hundred years, she JUST died. We knew that Trump himself was a POS, now it's also evident that her children are too.

And wouldn't this just be a business expense/writeoff to pay someone to mow the grass? God, they are ALL awful. I can't wait to go piss on all of their graves.

by Anonymousreply 20August 13, 2023 1:22 AM

In better days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 13, 2023 1:25 AM

R13, post a photo of Biden visiting his son's grave along with a photo of Ivana's overgrown plot.

by Anonymousreply 22August 13, 2023 1:28 AM

[quote]The kids, esp. Ivanka, should have put a stop to burying her in a damn golf course.

I'm going with the kids spread her ashes and they know she isn't buried there.

by Anonymousreply 23August 13, 2023 1:29 AM

Cold as ice.

by Anonymousreply 24August 13, 2023 1:29 AM

Isn't this one for Tiffany??

by Anonymousreply 25August 13, 2023 1:31 AM

Lamb of God you take away the sins of the world

by Anonymousreply 26August 13, 2023 1:40 AM

Apparently New Jersey subsidizes cemeteries with tax breaks. Dump applied for permission for ten burial plots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 13, 2023 1:40 AM

His dicksucking sycophants are defending him in the comments by saying he's planning a 'uge mausoleum

by Anonymousreply 28August 13, 2023 1:53 AM

I expect this of Trump himself. But how difficult would it be for him to tell the groundskeeper to take care of the grave site. And those kids! Ivana had t hree kids and not a one of them has shown any interest in making sure that grave site is maintained. This is disgraceful and speaks volumes about all those filthy grifters.

by Anonymousreply 29August 13, 2023 2:18 AM

We all know she’s not buried there. She was cremated and god knows where the ashes are. But they are not in that weed patch. It’s either an empty coffin for the tax break scam or it’s filled with top secret papers that he’s going to sell when all the shit settles.

by Anonymousreply 30August 13, 2023 2:22 AM

She's. Not. There.

by Anonymousreply 31August 13, 2023 2:27 AM

He's setting a trap. Part of this exciting game he'll be play throughout his retirement years. He wants the Government to get a search warrant, find nothing and everyone will be so appalled and send him more money- as he tweets and whines and plays the victim over it.

Everything he does is for money.

by Anonymousreply 32August 13, 2023 2:33 AM

Her body went back to the plastic surgeon’s clinic where it came from.

by Anonymousreply 33August 13, 2023 2:35 AM

This shit is bizarre. In this day and age only a cultist would bury their own in a backyard or on their own property. It’s like whoever decided this can’t perceive the taboo around it.

by Anonymousreply 34August 13, 2023 2:40 AM

You know Trump is planning some mega shrine as his final resting place. Wouldn't surprise me at all if she (or whatever is buried there) isn't reinterred in the Trump Family Crypt ($19.99 per person to visit) of the future.

by Anonymousreply 35August 13, 2023 3:19 AM

don't worry, she isn't there. Ivanka has her in an urn at home.

by Anonymousreply 36August 13, 2023 3:23 AM

Is Ivana's mom still living with the Kushners?

by Anonymousreply 37August 13, 2023 3:24 AM

R34, in two years of campaigning and four years as fake president, did Fuckface von Clownstick ever recognize and respect a taboo?

No he did not. He is the biggest embarassment to the United States of America in my lifetime and I lived through Vietnam, Richard fucking Nixon and Weapons of Mass Distraction.

by Anonymousreply 38August 13, 2023 4:15 AM

R33, the recycling bin with the rest of the plastic!

by Anonymousreply 39August 13, 2023 4:27 AM

He doesn't want it findable.

Ivanna's casket is a Crime Capsule of Top Secret Documents.

by Anonymousreply 40August 13, 2023 4:58 AM

[quote] "Ivanna's casket is a Crime Capsule of Top Secret Documents."

Call me a "Tin Foil Thom", but I agree, R40. And if they haven't searched it already, they should.

by Anonymousreply 41August 13, 2023 5:10 AM

Also: that Bedminster property looks like a complete fucking dump.

by Anonymousreply 42August 13, 2023 5:11 AM

It could be kind of sweet if they are going for wildflowers. But there are patches of dried dead turf. Bizarre. Also wildflowers is NOT Ivana's style at all. Who even OK'd this? Ivanka? Why would Trump himself get to decide, as they were divorced. What pigs these people are.

by Anonymousreply 43August 13, 2023 5:12 AM

The children wanted almost nothing to do with Ivana during her last twenty years or so. It was bad enough that their father disesteemed her (because she dared to divorce him), but it also didn't help that in her later years Ivana became an aimless drunk interested only in gigolos.

by Anonymousreply 44August 13, 2023 5:17 AM

He what? He "disesteemed" her?

I don't think that's a word.

by Anonymousreply 45August 13, 2023 5:48 AM

I’m surprised her kids don’t give a shit about her. I’ve known a lot of vile people but they at least treated their parents well. She couldn’t have been a worse parent than the orange thing. What an evil family.

by Anonymousreply 46August 13, 2023 5:51 AM

[quote] He what? He "disesteemed" her? I don't think that's a word.

And you didn't even bother to check before you posted that, now, did you?

It IS a word, and it was in fact used correctly.

[quote] transitive verb: to regard with disfavor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 13, 2023 5:54 AM

Aw thanks Ivana, I learned a new word! In your honor, I'll eat my pizza crust first.

RIP Ivana Disesteem Trump

by Anonymousreply 48August 13, 2023 6:05 AM

No, R47, I didn't check because there was no need to check.

There still isn't.

by Anonymousreply 49August 13, 2023 6:17 AM

The whole theory that he buried documents in her coffin is absurd.

At the time that she died he hadn’t been indicted yet. He could have easily turned over any documents he wanted to get rid of over to the government and it would have been a “no harm, no foul” situation.

If he wanted to keep documents to trade or sell to foreign governments he certainly wouldn’t have buried them in a place where they would be hard to dig back up, i.e. on the first tee of his flagship golf course.

Besides, he could have easily made copies of it all and turned it back over two weeks after he took them and no one could have proved anything if he hasn’t waved them around in front of various and sundry people just to impress them.

The whole documents in Ivana’s grave story is something only his QANON people would be so stupid to believe.

by Anonymousreply 50August 13, 2023 6:23 AM

Any woman who turns into a mail order bride has already disesteemed themselves.

by Anonymousreply 51August 13, 2023 6:27 AM

How the FBI didn't raid this place (after finding documents at Mara Lago) I will never understand.

by Anonymousreply 52August 13, 2023 6:33 AM

R50, it would be so great if someone just decided to fuck with him by spreading the Qanon-esque story about the documents in the coffin. Of course it will grow over the years, top secret documents, JFK Jr's blood, a fortune in Kruggerands and diamonds, a map to some fabulous treasure, etc etc etc.

Then one dark and moonless night, some MAGAT will dig her up and then the conspiracy theories will start about how they moved the "real" coffin...

by Anonymousreply 53August 13, 2023 6:42 AM

It would be so great if a schitzo blue hair person dressed up like a hillbilly and expressed their second amendment rights at a rally.

by Anonymousreply 54August 13, 2023 7:10 AM

Lmao, Checkers’ grave vs. Ivana’s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 13, 2023 8:24 AM

I wouldn't expect Donald to do anything, but what's wrong with the Trump grown ass adult children to clean things up for their mother?

by Anonymousreply 56August 13, 2023 8:55 AM

In old country, we push mama down stairs!

by Anonymousreply 57August 13, 2023 9:30 AM

People can be buried in random places like golf courses?

by Anonymousreply 58August 13, 2023 9:50 AM

R50 The theory is not related to the classified documents case. Ivanka died right before the Trump kids were supposed to testify in the NY probe.

by Anonymousreply 59August 13, 2023 10:06 AM

The kids resented her for divorcing The Donald, causing scandal and lowering their status. Apparently she was a strict discipliarian too, and her funeral became a thinly-disguised bitchfest.

She was murdered. Someone pushed her down that staircase. Did she know too much?

There's no way that golf course is going to become a family plot. None of them will consent to be buried there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 13, 2023 10:26 AM

^^People can't consent after they're dead.

by Anonymousreply 61August 13, 2023 10:27 AM

My God, R59, Ivanka is DEAD?!? She seemed so lifelike just the other day too...

by Anonymousreply 62August 13, 2023 11:25 AM

It seems like they buried Ivana like one would bury one's dead bird. Imagine if they had treated her like the family dead goldfish.

by Anonymousreply 63August 13, 2023 2:08 PM

[QUOTE] My God, Ivanka is DEAD?!? She seemed so lifelike just the other day too...

Jared wishes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 13, 2023 2:10 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 13, 2023 3:39 PM

Let's hope someone's tee shot goes off course and lands on her headstone....so at least she'll have a visitor.

by Anonymousreply 66August 13, 2023 4:24 PM

Oh, R64's pic needs its own fan fiction: what do we think happened next? Did it happen at Trump's Washington hotel or maybe more conveniently at the Willard?

by Anonymousreply 67August 13, 2023 4:47 PM

Is anyone keeping track of this situation? The Daily Fail posted their "exclusive" photos of poor old Ivana's overgrown grave yesterday. Do we have a timekeeper? Maybe it's me.

How long will it be before Fuckface von Clownstick has his greenskeepers clean it up? A week, maybe two or maybe in the Spring sometime? Or will Ivana's ungrateful, selfish, intellectually challenged children go out there and take care of their mother's grave themselves? Ivana has a lot of grandchildren (ten of them!) and many are teenagers now, anything from them?

Once upon a time, DJTJ didn't speak to Fuckface von Clownstick for a year. This was after Fuckface was publicly caught cheating on Ivana with Marla Maples. DJTJ was angry and resentful at the way his father had publicly humiliated and embarrassed his mother so he cut ol' Fuckface out of his life. It didn't last of course but I wonder if that's the last time that DJTJ actually used his spine?

by Anonymousreply 68August 13, 2023 7:23 PM

Look at Michelle Obama's face in #65's link. It's like a funeral.

by Anonymousreply 69August 13, 2023 7:24 PM

R69, I remember feeling like the First Lady's face looked that day.

I remember crying when they took off in that helicopter and left us with the Bad Man.

My face looked like Michelle Obama's for the next four years. Just grim as hell every fucking day.

by Anonymousreply 70August 13, 2023 7:58 PM

Shouldn’t the NJ state authorities investigate whether or not she’s really in there?

by Anonymousreply 71August 13, 2023 10:10 PM

Why would they make a fake tacky ass grave if her ashes were in an urn somewhere? I suppose it could be her ashes in the grave, but the whole thing is so ridiculous. What do I expect, though, it's the tacky ass trump crime family.

by Anonymousreply 72August 16, 2023 5:00 AM

R72 Do keep up. Trump made the grave because his golf club gets a tax break now.

by Anonymousreply 73August 16, 2023 5:04 AM

OK, that makes sense, R73. Soon the cemetery will be filled with fake graves for rump's tax dodge. Meanwhile he'll store the ashes in a bathroom at Mara Lardo.

by Anonymousreply 74August 16, 2023 5:22 AM

Why aren’t the authorities investigating if there’s really a body in there?

by Anonymousreply 75August 16, 2023 6:37 PM

I'm sure Ivanka, Don Jr and Eric and fine with The Donald's blatant disrespect to their mother.

by Anonymousreply 76August 16, 2023 8:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 12, 2023 11:30 PM

The tRump spawn visited the golf club after the grave pics had been published. All of them.

There is no way they didn't know about it.

I'm sure they had the situation resolved. Just as I am sure there was nothing suspicious about Ivana's fall.

by Anonymousreply 78September 12, 2023 11:40 PM

I do not dispute the idea that Ivana was murdered, but I think the explanation is simple. Donald Trump was tired of subsidizing her. Ivana cost him money. And I would not be surprised if some things were stashed in the coffin with her.

by Anonymousreply 79September 12, 2023 11:50 PM

This all defies logic. Why would Ivana want to be buried in her EX-husband's golf course? Was there nowhere else she would have preferred to be buried?

by Anonymousreply 80September 13, 2023 12:22 AM

I’ve been a skeptic with this new season, but this last episode was the best. Too bad it took so long to get here

by Anonymousreply 81September 13, 2023 12:45 AM

Oops wrong thread lol

by Anonymousreply 82September 13, 2023 12:48 AM

Actually, I have always thought that the “natural look” might work very nicely for Ivana.

by Anonymousreply 83September 13, 2023 12:58 AM

Will they throw Melania’s mother out there too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 18, 2024 3:59 PM

Wonder how much Trump charged Melania to attend.

by Anonymousreply 85January 18, 2024 4:33 PM

There's one thing we can count on DJT for: He will shoot off his mouth. Just wait. At some point, he will want to let someone know how clever he was. He'll blab the reason for burying Ivana there. Once he does that, some jurisdiction will be able to issue an exhumation order. No judge will do that without good reason. DJT will give the judge a good reason. Be patient.

by Anonymousreply 86January 18, 2024 9:46 PM

"a true beacon of love and luxury in our lives"

What the fuck does that even mean? How can a dead granny be a "beacon of luxury?"

Melania Trump is such an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 87January 18, 2024 9:48 PM

R80 Having Ivana buried in an unkempt golf course is The Donald's payback. He could have just buried her on the side of a highway ,or by a refinery sewer pipes, or the Fresh Kills Landfill on Staten Island .

by Anonymousreply 88January 18, 2024 9:58 PM

[quote]a true beacon of love and luxury in our lives

What the fuck does that even mean?

You know Melania plagiarizes any time she can. She probably asked AI what words show up most at funerals, and put them into a eulogy. That's why is comes off as more Trumpian word salad.

She gave me the staff of life, and was the lotion on my hands...

by Anonymousreply 89January 18, 2024 11:01 PM

Eric Trump said he was fine with it. 🤷‍♂️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 26, 2024 8:52 PM

They hated her for embarrassing daddy. For taking them out of Trump Tower. For dating gigolos in her final years... No one else will be buried there.

by Anonymousreply 91April 26, 2024 9:31 PM

“AI, what does a mail order bride say at the funeral of your husband’s ex wife?”

by Anonymousreply 92April 26, 2024 10:07 PM

Trump only cares about himself. His kids don't even have any consideration for their mother. When is enough money enough? Just hire a gardener to cut the grass once every two months, which would be kind of shitty, but at least it would be something.

by Anonymousreply 93April 26, 2024 11:06 PM

It's literally staffed by groundskeepers. You'd think they'd kil the crabgrass on it just to keep it from polluting the greens. It's like someone instructed them to ignore it. Crazy family

by Anonymousreply 94April 27, 2024 2:30 AM

What am I supposed to do? Give it a Brasilian wax?

by Anonymousreply 95April 27, 2024 2:38 AM

Maybe she's really NOT buried in that grave. I wonder if he buried files from Mar A Lago there, that he stole from the WH.

by Anonymousreply 96April 27, 2024 7:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!