Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nailed It!: People the Datalounge Was Totally Right About

Mel Gibson - years before "sugar tits" I remember reading on the DL that Mel's family man image was bull and that he was a bigot who cheated on his wife all the time

Trump - even before he ran for president, DL thought he was a grifter and a dirtbag. I remember hearing good gossip about Don Jr and Ivanka and what assholes they were, too

Fabian Basabe - DL said he was a closet case and a grifter asshole. Now he's being accused of sexually harassing male interns

Who else was the Datalounge totally right about?

by Anonymousreply 173April 20, 2024 11:38 PM

Kevin Spacey - GAY

Lee Pace -GAY

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2023 7:53 PM

Luke Evans- GAY

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2023 8:01 PM

Jon Kortajarena - GAY

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2023 8:02 PM

We were right to say "I smell a rat" with Lena Dunham during her peak fame on GIRLS.

It's one thing to make dumb jokes about her weight/appearance/vanity, but DLers recognized her virtue-signaling and empty pieties as BS, particularly during the Me-Too movement, where she defended her friend, a sexual predator.

Lens also turned out to be a bit of a racist as well.

by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2023 8:02 PM

Cheryl really does have a stinky pu$$y!

by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2023 8:03 PM

Ellen DeGeneres - reflexive bully and profoundly mean-spirited.

Lisa Whelchel - a likeable hot mess who has the potential to overcome the repressive fundie life script that got handed to her.

GOOP - mostly insufferable but kind of a hoot when she’s in on the joke.

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2023 8:04 PM

Not just Spacey's gayness, but calling him out for the predatory stuff. There were creepy stories here from over a decade before the story broke. I recall some which never made it to the news about a crew member and a bellhop who were sexually battered in his trailer and hotel room. Another few about groping college guys at a bar.

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2023 8:04 PM

Datalounge was on the Sarah Jessica Parker hate train long before And Just Like that made it fashionable

by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2023 8:08 PM

The murderous, soft butch sous chef.

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2023 8:10 PM

I remember reading about Prince Andrew's connection to Epstein on DL long before it became public knowledge. Also, the claims that Joss Whedon had had affairs with actresses on his shows.

by Anonymousreply 10July 10, 2023 8:25 PM

Harvey Weinstein

DL was onto this guy years before his activities became public.

I remember being shocked when it was announced that one of Obama's daughters was going to work for HW like it was such good news.

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2023 8:32 PM

Kathy Griffin - very funny and honest when right off the cuff. Crazy (almost desperate) work ethic that ironically keeps her from living up to her potential. Ultimately very damaged and torpedoes relationships like crazy.

by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2023 8:32 PM

G r e g.

by Anonymousreply 13July 10, 2023 8:33 PM

Madonna

by Anonymousreply 14July 10, 2023 8:34 PM

We've known what a pompous grifter was since the '80s...at least those of us who were paying attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 10, 2023 8:39 PM

I love DL but let's just say if you read about it here back when, it was also being discussed somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 16July 10, 2023 8:46 PM

No doubt, R16. But DL used to be a good source of celeb gossip, sometimes before the story spread. I first read about Jon Hamm's psychotic frat-boy antics (assaulting another college boy with a claw hammer) on here a decade ago, when Mad Men was new and everyone was infatuated with him.

There have also been a few celeb deaths predicted here right before they happened.

by Anonymousreply 17July 10, 2023 8:51 PM

Kevin Spacey hitting on Bryan Singer's boyfriend on the set of The Usual Suspects. Later confirmed by Kevin Pollak

by Anonymousreply 18July 10, 2023 8:58 PM

This isn’t about celebrity gossip, and I’ve been here forevah.

I clearly remember posts made here by a DLer, at least a year before the 2008 housing crash that tanked the economy, way before it was front page news.

They wrote, in appropriately cryptic tones, that a serious hit to the economy is coming down the pipe-line, it’s related to housing and lending and shit will hit.the.fan. on a massive scale.

All of it came to be.

Now cue the poster here who wants to hasten to say a lot of people were publicly saying that, and that may be, but the topic is what was posted here.

by Anonymousreply 19July 10, 2023 9:10 PM

Long before the infamous divorce, someone claiming to be one of many nannies for Angelina and Brad discussed how fucked up their marriage was - separate rooms, separate lives, Jolie shut up in her room full time with Brad begging her to come out, the kids pretty much left to their own defenses...

Second the poster who said Ellen. Tons and tons of stories from her staff, wait staff, audience members.

Way, way back - we're talking the really early days of the DL - a poster claimed they hung out with Martin Sheen when Charlie and Emilio were boys in the 70s. He said Sheen threw parties that lasted days, everyone was drugged out, and he pretty heavily implied that Charlie was passed around and neither of his parents noticed as they were too out of it. The poster was amazed Charlie wasn't a mess (this was before Charlie went off the rails publicly).

by Anonymousreply 20July 10, 2023 9:28 PM

I'm Gay AND a hasbeen...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 10, 2023 10:45 PM

^ Me too...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 10, 2023 10:47 PM

^ I'm not...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 10, 2023 10:56 PM

^ Yes you are

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 10, 2023 10:59 PM

Bruce Jenner. I smelled something rotten there - turns out it was fish!

by Anonymousreply 25July 10, 2023 11:01 PM

[quote]Trump - even before he ran for president, DL thought he was a grifter and a dirtbag.

Even before there was Datalounge, people knew Trump was a grifter and a dirtbag.

by Anonymousreply 26July 10, 2023 11:21 PM

R26, some people did, but around the time The Apprentice was airing a lot of people in the media were kissing his butt

by Anonymousreply 27July 10, 2023 11:26 PM

Re. Tim Tebow:

I remember when he first came on the scene and everyone at DL was saying he was gay. I didn't know much about it at the time so I just dismissed the gossip as wishful thinking. I hadn't seen him interviewed at the time and didn't really pay tons of attention to him.

Then, years later, I was watching coverage of the Heisman ceremony. It was the year Marcus Mariota won. I was doing chores around the house, so I was sort of half paying attention and my head was turned away from the TV for a bit. I heard this fruity voice coming from the TV and I thought "Wow, that's pretty progressive to hire a guy with obvious gayvoice to do commentary at the Heismans." Then I turned towards the TV and realized the voice was coming from....Tim Tebow

by Anonymousreply 28July 10, 2023 11:33 PM

Gaylord Gay Gayerson's voice isn't as swishy as Tebow's

by Anonymousreply 29July 10, 2023 11:36 PM

As if Ms Aaron Schock’s teal belt wasn’t SCREAMING to be let out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 30July 10, 2023 11:38 PM

DL had Miss Schock pegged even before the teal belt

by Anonymousreply 31July 10, 2023 11:44 PM

DL has called Miss Lindz. When will it become official?

by Anonymousreply 32July 10, 2023 11:48 PM

I'm still bewildered as to how DL had Meghan Markle's number from day one. I thought she seemed likeable enough, and that she and Harry made a nice couple - much more personable than boring old Wills & Kate. I couldn't for the life of me understand why she was so disliked on DL. But then Finding Freedom was released, and it effectively read as though it had been co-written by the DL version of Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 33July 11, 2023 12:24 AM

George Clooney, fag!

by Anonymousreply 34July 11, 2023 12:28 AM

whitney Houston

by Anonymousreply 35July 11, 2023 12:46 AM

DL knew Hayden Panettiere and Milo were fucking on the set of HEROES before that relationship was public ,(and she was legal)

If I remember correctly, there was someone who kept saying Jesse James was cheating with that tattoo lady, and then we all found out he was + the Nazi stuff.

We have been talking about Wil and Jada for years.

by Anonymousreply 36July 11, 2023 12:50 AM

Virtually everything mentioned here has been a rumor in the celebrity gossip ether forever.

by Anonymousreply 37July 11, 2023 12:51 AM

I remember specifically stuff from the House of Cards set about Spacey harassing guys that was unique to the datalounge. This was long before the Spacey scandal broke.

by Anonymousreply 38July 11, 2023 12:54 AM

I also remember DL posting that Corey Haim was abused by Charlie Sheen before anyone else did

by Anonymousreply 39July 11, 2023 12:54 AM

DL called Perl Harbor before the Japanese had dropped their first torpedo.

by Anonymousreply 40July 11, 2023 12:57 AM

^Pearl

by Anonymousreply 41July 11, 2023 12:57 AM

Our dirt on Terrance "Baby Wipes" Howard was from eons ago, too

by Anonymousreply 42July 11, 2023 1:01 AM

Corpse

by Anonymousreply 43July 11, 2023 1:05 AM

I saw the Ellen stuff constantly here before I saw it anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 44July 11, 2023 1:08 AM

Most people hated Meghan here before now 90 percent of the world. Though I think Harry should get just as much hate but maybe people think he's just too stupid to have any idea what a mean clown he is.

by Anonymousreply 45July 11, 2023 1:12 AM

Oh, DL used to trash Harry when he was messy (always drunk, "Paki friend", Nazi uniform) but that was when Will still had hair and was smokin' hot. As Will's beauty faded and Harry's took center stage, posters started making excuses for his stupidity. Now that he's lost his looks as well as being a useless whiner?

Give it time. DL will catch up.

by Anonymousreply 46July 11, 2023 1:40 AM

Camilla never got much love here over the years, long before her raging cuntitude was so well documented.

by Anonymousreply 47July 11, 2023 1:43 AM

DL knew Wentworth Miller was gay, even when Miller himself was actively denying it and his rabid frauen fanbase was invading us to defend the honor of their dream husband.

by Anonymousreply 48July 11, 2023 8:21 AM

Back when the Democratic nominees were in the running, someone here argued that Biden was already in the early stages of cognitive decline and that he was simply too old to hold office.

by Anonymousreply 49July 11, 2023 10:31 AM

Crazy how Pittsburgh based Defacto was was so wrong about that, R49. Now two years into his first term and Biden has a laundry list of accomplishments and the opposing party is stymied by him, regularly.

I guess DL can't be right about everything.

by Anonymousreply 50July 11, 2023 10:38 AM

You still haven't proven Toothy Tile's gay, though!

by Anonymousreply 51July 11, 2023 10:49 AM

R51 Who?

by Anonymousreply 52July 11, 2023 10:57 AM

I believe Toothy Tile was supposed to be Jake Gyllenhaal

by Anonymousreply 53July 11, 2023 11:27 AM

The name Golan Cipel who brought down Jim McGreevy was posted at DL long before that story broke.

by Anonymousreply 54July 11, 2023 11:27 AM

R54, yes! Also, Josh Duggar was outed as a sex offender long before it was public knowledge, although, it's not surprising that a family like the Duggars would produce a child molestor.

by Anonymousreply 55July 11, 2023 11:41 AM

"outed here"

by Anonymousreply 56July 11, 2023 11:43 AM

[quote] Not just Spacey's gayness, but calling him out for the predatory stuff.

R7 I agree. However, Spacey was a low bar, I mean, going around grabbing dicks in public isn't really clandestine behaviour. And of course Trump was always full of shit. It's not that anyone did NOT know.

by Anonymousreply 57July 11, 2023 12:02 PM

DL’s cuntdar for the seemingly ‘nice’ is legendary: Rosie, Ellen, Meaghan, Julia, Barbara Bush, Amy Klobuchar, Mike Myers, Tom Hanks

Anyone can tell you Madonna’s a cunt. It takes skill to expose the real twats.

by Anonymousreply 58July 11, 2023 12:29 PM

I don't think Datalounge has ever been totally right about anything. Datalounge is almost all conjecture, until it trips and falls into a vat of truth, and then claims to have always known something. I've been here a long time and I really enjoying coming here, but as a collective DL doesn't want the truth, they want the speculation and the hint of scandal while pretending to be morally superior than the latest target. Datalounge works, not because it is ever right, but because it is usually wrong.

by Anonymousreply 59July 11, 2023 12:30 PM

Get a load of Deep DLer at r59

by Anonymousreply 60July 11, 2023 12:48 PM

[quote] Way, way back - we're talking the really early days of the DL - a poster claimed they hung out with Martin Sheen when Charlie and Emilio were boys in the 70s. He said Sheen threw parties that lasted days, everyone was drugged out, and he pretty heavily implied that Charlie was passed around and neither of his parents noticed as they were too out of it. The poster was amazed Charlie wasn't a mess (this was before Charlie went off the rails publicly).

Was Emilio as crazy as Charlie?

by Anonymousreply 61July 11, 2023 12:56 PM

I started visiting DL around the time when Schock was getting all his press. I remember someone talking about how Schock had been fucking half the gays in the Chicago suburbs since he was in high school. I also remember that same person being told it was "wishful thinking" and dismissed.

by Anonymousreply 62July 11, 2023 1:07 PM

Aaron lived in Peoria which is definitely not the burbs. But hey, maybe he travelled a lot to the burbs to have fun, it wouldn't be out of character for him. Look at all the Indian businessmen he hangs with, probably gets paid for doing them "favors".

by Anonymousreply 63July 11, 2023 1:10 PM

Someone here was friends with the person nursing Marlon Brando and accurately posted he would die in the next 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 64July 11, 2023 1:15 PM

R33 I don't remember DL talking much about Meghan Markle until the Klan Grannies invaded. The MM vitriol was not really DL but angry old British cunts. True or not, I don't really care. Are they still here? I managed to block the worst of them and it seems to have worked as I haven't seen any MM/BRF threads in awhile. Thank god.

by Anonymousreply 65July 11, 2023 1:29 PM

[quote]Now that he's lost his looks

Has he? He's no Adonis but he looks better than his brother.

by Anonymousreply 66July 11, 2023 1:32 PM

Linda Lavin. She got what she deserved.

by Anonymousreply 67July 11, 2023 2:00 PM

R59 is pretending to be morally superior

by Anonymousreply 68July 11, 2023 5:37 PM

ACtually, R59, the Datalounge is quite right about some things! The Datalounge not only accurately told me that celebrities like Jim Parsons, Niel Patrick Harris, Ricky Martin, John Barrowman, and Matt Bomer were gay, long before they came out, it told me who their husbands and boyfriends were!

So my general rule is if the Datalounge consistently says that someone is gay, AND it consistently names their boyfriend or husband, I believe it as much as I believe anything on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 69July 12, 2023 1:48 AM

Yeah, I remember reading about NPH dating David Burtka in the theater threads. This was before he even got the How I Met Your Mother gig. DL had stuff about Matt Bomer when no one had heard of him and he was doing stuff like The Texas Chainsaw massacre

by Anonymousreply 70July 12, 2023 1:58 AM

I had a feeling NPH might turn out to be gay when Doogie Howser, MD, was on the air. A couple of times, I said to a friend who also watched it, "You know he likes Jack or Vinnie more than he does Wanda."

by Anonymousreply 71July 12, 2023 2:06 AM

Faye Dunaway

by Anonymousreply 72July 12, 2023 2:15 AM

I think DL has said a ton about Lauren Graham, and some stuff came out in the Facebook extra discussion about her, but it was more about the set in general. I consider proof and it being public knowledge still pending.

by Anonymousreply 73July 12, 2023 2:21 AM

DL was the first place I saw that Eric Adams would become the next NYC mayor. Someone from his campaign posted here and despite all the naysayers, he was right about it all.

Didn't say that he thought Adams would be a good mayor. Just that he would be mayor.

by Anonymousreply 74July 12, 2023 2:35 AM

R73 mind you business little homosexual boy

by Anonymousreply 75July 12, 2023 2:47 AM

I think DL was saying Whitney was a lesbian long before it became public.

by Anonymousreply 76July 12, 2023 3:12 AM

Yeah, there was stuff about Whitney and Robyn here a long time ago

by Anonymousreply 77July 12, 2023 3:13 AM

Wasn't datalounge involved in the whole Luka Magnotta business?

by Anonymousreply 78July 12, 2023 4:36 AM

Wentworth Miller. I remember reading the threads and thinking well this can't possibly be true. But as we all know now - it was!

by Anonymousreply 79July 12, 2023 4:50 AM

The funniest part about the Wentworth Miller threads was the fangirls who'd yell at us for saying he was gay and insisted he was just too shy to meet women and was possibly a virgin

by Anonymousreply 80July 12, 2023 4:54 AM

LOL! Yes I remember them R80. They were straight women weren't they.

by Anonymousreply 81July 12, 2023 4:57 AM

I agree, R69. DL is pretty good about predicting which celebrities are gay several years before they come out. Other examples in recent years include Julian Morris, Colton Haynes, Garrett Clayton & Connor Jessup.

by Anonymousreply 82July 12, 2023 8:14 AM

If memory serves, someone posted that Bin Ladin had been killed at least a few hours before it was officially announced.

by Anonymousreply 83July 12, 2023 11:45 AM

[quote] Julian Morris, Colton Haynes, Garrett Clayton & Connor Jessup.

Who?

by Anonymousreply 84July 12, 2023 11:47 AM

The world trade center. It really was an insatiable bottom!

by Anonymousreply 85July 12, 2023 12:28 PM

James Levine - I read about him here years before it hit the papers.

Donald Trump - I read about him in [italic]Spy[/italic], which I think many of us read back in the day. I did learn more details about his sociopathy here.

Angelina Jolie - DL informed me of her transgressions back when I was still a fan.

Lindsay Lohan - Someone here posted about a car accident she'd been in hours before the news broke.

And DL warned me about the coming supply-chain problems that would accompany the Covid-19 epidemic so that I stocked up before it was in the news.

by Anonymousreply 86July 12, 2023 6:09 PM

Yes, r86, Spy Magazine is where we became familiar with Trump. New York Magazine, too, IIRC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 12, 2023 6:26 PM

^ I remember reading here that Levine would prey on black boys and would troll arcades for boys.

There was stuff about Bruce Weber perving on male models, too.

by Anonymousreply 88July 12, 2023 6:26 PM

Melissa “shitbra” Gilbert - now lives in a unabomber cabin up in the Catskills.

by Anonymousreply 89July 12, 2023 6:37 PM

Andre Leon Talley - ultimately a fool (albeit one with a vast knowledge of the history of high fashion). Likely to end up in the poorhouse once he is put out to pasture.

by Anonymousreply 90July 12, 2023 6:45 PM

Aaron Schock is the queen of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 91July 12, 2023 6:48 PM

Don Lemon - a dumb messy queen.

Andy Cohen - that guy are the party always looking over your shoulder to see if someone “better” has shown up.

Anderson Cooper - kind of a giggly basic bitch. Likes swarthy guys.

by Anonymousreply 92July 12, 2023 6:52 PM

Who the fuck didn't know about Neil Patrick Harris. He was still on Doogie Houser and did a morning interview, maybe Regis, nothing how excited he was to be seeing A Chorus Line.

by Anonymousreply 93July 12, 2023 7:20 PM

Anderson Cooper still has, I think, an undeserved amount of credibility here (and in the world at large). I've never particularly liked or respected him.

But back in the day, the Fanderson worship on DL was nauseating and at times, scary. Breathless speculation about him and Ben, parties at the Firehouse, which friends Cooper had introduced to Mummy, etc.

What happened to all the Fandersons?

by Anonymousreply 94July 12, 2023 7:23 PM

[quote] Anderson Cooper - kind of a giggly basic bitch. Likes swarthy guys.

Someone on reddit said "the tea on Anderson is that he is obsessed with men of color!". I told this person that wasn't really tea since that's pretty blatantly obvious if you look at any of the pictures of Anderson with boyfriends. I was downvoted to oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 95July 12, 2023 7:41 PM

R93, DL knew specifics (like the fact that he was with David Burtka)

by Anonymousreply 96July 12, 2023 7:47 PM

When DL as a whole takes a position on someone, we're rarely wrong - at worst we're very, very early in our assessment, but usually not wrong.

We've called the majority of people who've come out. While it's laughably obvious today, we were looking at Ricky Martin long before most people were on that bandwagon along with Lee Pace, Richard Armitage, Colton Hayes and countless others. Spacey, Travolta - the list is endless. We called how nasty Ellen was.

Frankly, a list of people we've been wrong about would be much shorter.

by Anonymousreply 97July 12, 2023 8:06 PM

I am confused about the Jack Grealish threads. Do they imply that he is gay?

DL has not called a single soccer player of some prominence.

by Anonymousreply 98July 12, 2023 8:08 PM

DL doesn't give a shit about soccer players. 90% of posters here are American and way more into football and tennis players than any other sport.

by Anonymousreply 99July 12, 2023 8:12 PM

Still waiting to see if Alexander Skarsgard/Jack McBrayer and Leo/Lukas are actual couples.

by Anonymousreply 100July 12, 2023 8:25 PM

It seems to me that 60% of Dataloungers are BRF obsessed British twats, R99.

by Anonymousreply 101July 12, 2023 8:34 PM

The Whitney Houston lesbian rumors were around since the 80s

by Anonymousreply 102July 12, 2023 8:48 PM

Does anyone suspect the bromance between Matt Damon and Chris Hemsworth? I remember reading an article where Chris is being interviewed in Matts house and then Matt moved his family down under…

by Anonymousreply 103July 12, 2023 9:15 PM

They're actually a very small subset of trolls here, R101. They just reply to every thread 900 times because their empty lives of worshipping inbred Germanic idiots makes then quite obsessive. They also rely a lot on sock puppet accounts.

by Anonymousreply 104July 12, 2023 9:31 PM

R102, in the verly early 90s/late 80s, wasn't there some gay group that hung posters up of five or six celebs (I think one of them was Whitney) slamming them for being closeted?

by Anonymousreply 105July 12, 2023 10:20 PM

Read all about it here, R105.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 13, 2023 12:37 AM

Yes, I heard about Whitney Houton in '87 or '88. I specifically remember being at Tower Records when they had a display of her album/CD and a cardboard cut out of her. I overheard a conversation with one guy commenting that she's a lesbian. This was in Sacramento, not L.A. where she might have been spotted at club or hanging out with women. I remember it so well because I was genuinely shocked. Her PR and marketing were very effective.

by Anonymousreply 107July 13, 2023 12:50 AM

R106, yes, that's it! Most of those identified as "queer" did turn out to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 108July 13, 2023 1:15 AM

R107, it's so funny how much record companies used to get away with when it came to promoting stars. I don't think they'd ever be able to promote someone tpday as an "America's Sweetheart" type if she was doing crack on the weekends. Social media would be all over it.

by Anonymousreply 109July 13, 2023 1:17 AM

I think you guys pat yourself too quickly on the back about being right about who's gay. You guys claim every good looking white celebrity is gay. The odds are always in your favor. And you conveniently leave out the other message boards where they're having the same discussions.

by Anonymousreply 110July 13, 2023 2:59 AM

R58 Most MAGA women still believe Julia Roberts is America's Sweetheart

by Anonymousreply 111July 13, 2023 4:31 AM

DL knew Carol Channing would forget that she ate the corn!

by Anonymousreply 112July 13, 2023 4:41 AM

r111 - Oh, no. Women of all political stripes gave up on Julia during her A Lo Vera t-shirt episode. "Stealing" a husband and publicly trying to shame the jilted wife to hurry up divorce proceedings really was the lowest of lows. No pun intended. It was baffling that the most powerful woman in Hollywood took such a public shit on a woman who stood in her way.

by Anonymousreply 113July 13, 2023 6:47 AM

[quote]When DL as a whole takes a position on someone, we're rarely wrong - at worst we're very, very early in our assessment, but usually not wrong.

[quote]We've called the majority of people who've come out.

I agree, R97. I listed some of the guys we correctly predicted would come out as gay at R82. The power of 'the gay collective' on DL means that when the large majority of posters here come to a consensus about a celebrity being gay, we are correct 9 times out of 10.

by Anonymousreply 114July 13, 2023 8:07 AM

I am convinced that Ron Desantis will be caught one day (after his campaign collapses) tapping on an airport toilet or sending ass pics to a 17 year old.

by Anonymousreply 115July 13, 2023 9:49 AM

I have to admit though that I did not see Gillum coming.

by Anonymousreply 116July 13, 2023 9:50 AM

R61, I don't think so. At least, I've never seen gossip about him. He's older than Charlie. Maybe he was old enough during those druggy party years that he was off hanging out with his friends and not in the middle of that scene.

by Anonymousreply 117July 13, 2023 10:49 AM

Is the DL right in the long-held belief that Aaron Rodgers is gayer than a Ken doll?

by Anonymousreply 118July 13, 2023 11:31 AM

Months before the shutdown due to Covid, there was an outstanding thread on the "cold" or "virus" that so many of us were getting. People were sharing their symptoms and experiences. It's interesting to read it now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119July 13, 2023 11:36 AM

R118, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 120July 13, 2023 12:20 PM

The Epstein rumors on here were very specific years before it all came out. The name of the island, of the plane, names who'd been on the plane, all of it.

by Anonymousreply 121July 13, 2023 1:12 PM

WHET Golan Cipel? He was a babe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122July 13, 2023 4:25 PM

And just now, the Datalounge named Huw Whatshisname before the news did.

by Anonymousreply 123July 13, 2023 6:17 PM

We know bigger traffickers than Epstein.

by Anonymousreply 124July 14, 2023 3:40 AM

r124, such as.....?

by Anonymousreply 125July 14, 2023 3:44 AM

R113 as has been said on DL you don't become the most famous person in the world without stepping over a few bodies. As her BFF Brad Pitt has said "You do not cross Julia Roberts" and he smiled a knowing smile.

by Anonymousreply 126July 14, 2023 4:23 AM

That bitch Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 127July 14, 2023 4:47 AM

Who exactly does R113 think cancelled Julia Roberts? As mentioned upthread every single role for an actress over 50 still runs through Meryl and Julia. It's fact.

by Anonymousreply 128July 14, 2023 6:01 AM

I wasn't aware of the Roberts-Moder divorce saga so I looked it up. Ugly stuff. So Julia always gets what she wants, eh?

by Anonymousreply 129July 16, 2023 8:16 AM

Julia is not a "girl's girl." She's always needed to be the center of all the male attention in the room, straight and gay. She doesn't have that many close female friends, apparently, and doesn't seem much beloved by women who've worked with her.

by Anonymousreply 130July 16, 2023 2:26 PM

I'm surprised she's still married to Moder-it's been 23 years!

by Anonymousreply 131July 16, 2023 5:51 PM

Harry Styles being a fake edgy, gaybaiting straight guy whose wardrobe has more personality than he does. Though he hasn't been fully exposed for it yet.

by Anonymousreply 132July 16, 2023 6:03 PM

New Yorkers hated Trump when the tower went up in about '80 way before the internet. Lots of stories about what a cheating creep he was back then. I guess though nobody else in the country knew of him or cared.

by Anonymousreply 133July 18, 2023 8:05 AM

Trump was well known to New Yorkers in finance, real estate, and the gaming industries (ie, casinos) as the clownish blowhard Who Did Not Pay His Bills. As in never. He knew many people would walk away unpaid rather than take expensive, time-consuming legal action, even though they were right to do so.

by Anonymousreply 134July 18, 2023 1:26 PM

DL had Matt Damon's number way before the f*g incident.

by Anonymousreply 135July 18, 2023 9:26 PM

My friend Julie. She is a real cunt.

by Anonymousreply 136July 18, 2023 9:29 PM

[QUOTE]Who exactly does [R113] think cancelled Julia Roberts? As mentioned upthread every single role for an actress over 50 still runs through Meryl and Julia. It's fact.

Where did I say she was canceled? I said she lost a lot of female fans after that episode which occurred over 20 years ago when she was on her early to mid-30s. Her IMDb message board was crowded with fraus lamenting their favorite actresses' downfall, saying they wouldn't go to her movies, etc., etc.

I don't know why you think a decline in popularity is a "cancelation."

by Anonymousreply 137July 18, 2023 10:09 PM

Not a specific person, but DL is mostly right about the mental insanity of those Gay4Payers and bi-whores porn performers.

by Anonymousreply 138July 18, 2023 10:41 PM

Datalounge nailed Francois Arnaud being bisexual even way back when he was on the Borgias and also quite a few reporters. There was also Brian J. Smith from Sense8, then again he was all over the apps in NYC even while he was saying he was straight.

If multiple people bring someone up consistently, especially with first-hand accounts, it's likely to be true.

by Anonymousreply 139July 29, 2023 10:44 AM

The DL is really good with nailing the GOP closet cases. Not just Miz Lindz but Ken Mehlman, Matt Schlapp, Denny Hastert, the Rollernazi and on and on.

I heard the "Bruce Jenner with his then-girlfriend Kris tries for a sex change operation at UCLA" story years and years before he transitioned. Kris was all for it, this was long before they married or had children.

Whispers and rumors of a lot of things pass through the DL before they show up in the headlines later on.

Portia de Rossi being a lesbian I heard about here long before she came out or married Ellen or any of that.

by Anonymousreply 140July 29, 2023 12:44 PM

I know this will be a shock to you OP but not everyone on DL thinks alike! We're not a tribe!

by Anonymousreply 141July 29, 2023 1:43 PM

I learned first here that Muriel is the best of all that surveys us!

by Anonymousreply 142August 2, 2023 11:04 PM

what about Daniel Craig? is he supposed to be Bi?

by Anonymousreply 143August 2, 2023 11:11 PM

We called bachelor Colton out as gay before he even opened his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 144August 2, 2023 11:23 PM
by Anonymousreply 145August 2, 2023 11:45 PM

DL was first to reveal Ted Cruz liked to eat boogers.

by Anonymousreply 146August 3, 2023 1:08 AM

DL never liked Giuliani even when he was "America's mayor"

We always thought he was a douche

by Anonymousreply 147August 3, 2023 1:18 AM

Ronan Farrow was highly discussed on DL. Don’t much hear about him recently. Was it ever determined and confirmed who was his biological dad? The Frank Sinatra speculation was extensive for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 148August 3, 2023 1:27 AM

The pee pee girls from Russia that met with Trump in a Moscow hotel room.

by Anonymousreply 149August 3, 2023 1:30 AM

There were threads about Kellyanne’s pussy. Linking was a way to log-on to DL when access was troubling.

by Anonymousreply 150August 3, 2023 1:34 AM

Canadian DLers posted rumors about trouble in the Trudeau marriage several years ago, and today it turned out to be true:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151August 3, 2023 7:46 AM

Jonathan Bennett is out and uber-gay now, but DL was on to him when he was still closeted.

by Anonymousreply 152August 3, 2023 7:56 AM

Isn't Frank is Ronan's father and Harry is James' son dead.

by Anonymousreply 153August 3, 2023 4:59 PM

We were right that the World Trade Center was an insatiable bottom.

by Anonymousreply 154August 3, 2023 5:07 PM

Clearly a Sinatra-Farrow cross breed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 3, 2023 8:49 PM

Clearly it was an unholy Farrow-Farrow cloning experiment. Ronan is a mix of Mia and her father John. No other gene pool appears to have been involved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 4, 2023 4:17 AM

We knew they were "fucking grifters" long before Spotify.

by Anonymousreply 157August 4, 2023 6:12 AM

Since Lisa Whelchel was metioned at R6....

Several months prior to the public announcement of Lisa's divorce from Steve Cauble (or her appearance on Survivor)...someone on DL posted that Lisa had "quietly" filed for divorce from Steve.

by Anonymousreply 158August 4, 2023 7:13 AM

R156 That doesn’t really make any sense; if you think Ronan looks like his grandfather, then he would have gotten the genes from his mother regardless of who his father was.

by Anonymousreply 159August 4, 2023 1:53 PM

R159, you mean Mia didn't engage in a super-secret cloning experiment using her own and her father's DNA? You are a true websleuth!

The point is that he doesn 't look like anyone but his grandfather, John Farrow and his mother, Mia Farrow. Frank was out of the picture long before Satchel/Ronan came along.

by Anonymousreply 160August 4, 2023 5:42 PM

And Ronan Farrow uses pale blue contacts to make himself look more like Sinatra. I've seen childhood pictures of him, and his natural eye color is the same as Mia's, a darker blue with some gold bits.

He really IS a clone of Mia.

by Anonymousreply 161August 4, 2023 5:50 PM

Almira G: George Clooney is not a fag- the idea,,,

by Anonymousreply 162February 7, 2024 8:09 PM

RONAN FARROW IS AN AMERICAN TREASURE- Sinatra son or not,,,

by Anonymousreply 163February 7, 2024 8:12 PM

R156 Too bad John Farrow didn't have Sinatra's eyes and grin like Ronan.

by Anonymousreply 164February 7, 2024 8:26 PM

He has...his father's eyes.

by Anonymousreply 165February 7, 2024 8:28 PM

He has...eyes.

by Anonymousreply 166February 7, 2024 8:32 PM

I just dont think Clooney is gay-now to you quite that!

by Anonymousreply 167March 16, 2024 3:24 AM

DL knew all about James Levine being a creep

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168March 16, 2024 3:48 AM

Madonna

by Anonymousreply 169April 20, 2024 3:11 PM

That Amal Clooney was no big deal in the law until after she married George. That is still not understood by the public, but there's no evidence on the internet of anything but a minor role in a London firm. Also, the Sunshine Sachs connection being the likely reason the Clooneys attended the Sussex wedding.

DL started negatively on Meghan at a trivial level, because it deplored her fashion sense. But when this persisted long after we knew she would have been exposed to the advice of gifted stylists we started to look at what could be causing that. This got us to the right answer early, assisted by her play for the "emerald tiara", the Charlotte's flower girl dress imbroglio, then wearing a maternity coat to Eugenie's wedding--which had been postponed to allow Harry to marry first--to upstage her. All fashion related, but very telling of her temperament. I believe DL would have worked Diana out sharpish too, had it been here in 1979-81.

by Anonymousreply 170April 20, 2024 3:39 PM

…the enormous wrap coats with sash belts tied in huge knots, the hems of too long pants dragging in the mud, the mismatched formal engagement photo of a couture evening gown with a sheer bodice paired with a blue day suit, the fauxligraphy, and of course the messy yoga bun. These were all visual cues that didn’t rely on gossip or exaggerated stories. I wasn’t a big fan of Kate in her early days either, especially after she dropped out of commitments like the rowing team as soon as William finally stopped wavering but she’s been impressive since her marriage and this latest health crisis, the video is very poignant.

btw, it wasn’t a maternity coat at Eugenie’s wedding. It was early 60s vintage but because she only buttoned the top button (vs all or none) it telegraphed “pregnant!!” as soon as she stepped out of the car even though it was mere weeks.

by Anonymousreply 171April 20, 2024 6:13 PM

Another fun thread killed by the Meghan obsessives.

by Anonymousreply 172April 20, 2024 9:29 PM

Yes, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 173April 20, 2024 11:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!