Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fans Seen Leaving Early, Left Frustrated And Confused After Disappointing Performances From Shania Twain

Clips show concertgoers leaving in droves just four songs in, calling Shania’s lip syncing “off” and saying she looks like a drunk auntie. Discuss!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 30, 2024 4:31 AM

Fire her stylist ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2023 12:02 PM

What were they expecting?

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2023 12:03 PM

She looked sauced and couldn’t lip-sync for shit at the show I caught a few years back. She was also pudgy with huge frau mummy thighs, but I see Ozempic has corrected that.

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2023 12:06 PM

That doesn't even look like her. If that is really her, she has had a ton of work done recently.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2023 12:09 PM

I truly don't understand the mentality of these fading stars who don't bring their A game to these concerts. You have a singular job of keeping happy your few remaining fans who pay money to see you, and you can't even do that?

The ego on these celebs that leads to such sloppiness and disregard is just too much.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2023 12:10 PM

The cheap wigs, the bizarre, boozy behavior.. is she having a midlife identity crisis? Another breakdown?

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2023 12:13 PM

Her uncle Lionel must be rolling in his grave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2023 12:14 PM

She is 57 years old and trying to present as Barbie.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2023 12:16 PM

Welp, karma served her Trump loving ass. She's been on my shit list since she downplayed Trump early into his term. Should have spent more time commenting on Canada and getting her performances together.

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2023 12:16 PM

I used to like her, but she exposed herself as a massive twat (not to mention a mental midget) with the out of the blue Trump endorsement. The bizarre thing being, she’s Canadian and couldn’t even vote in the election. All she had to do was keep her fat trap shut and count her millions, but apparently that was asking too much. I haven’t looked at her the same way since.

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2023 12:20 PM

A Canadian who would have voted for Trump. A person who has a policy of America first to the detriment of other nations. So she's completely against her own nation's interests.

Trump voters in the US are impossible to understand. But a Canadian who supports them... well, that's a special kind of bumbling idiot.

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2023 12:22 PM

She’s in her “Judy in Australia” era

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2023 12:23 PM

I've stated before on DL that I consider her the single most overrated "country legend". It's frustrating how so many musicians with twice her talent can barely make a living.

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2023 12:27 PM

I would think she just hired someone to lip sync. The looks, the moves, it's a totally different person.

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2023 12:30 PM

Disappointing. I really liked this duet from a few years ago with sexy gay Orville Peck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2023 12:34 PM

Saw her in Wisconsin last week… she started suuuuuper late (8:45pm). And she sounded angry in the beginning? Like she wanted the show to be over. Idk. She also lip synced almost the entire show… her lips were not even moving in sync with her own music… we didn’t even stay for the encore, it was that disappointing… the only solace was the people watching was epic!

by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2023 12:34 PM

Is she the one with the dancing cowboys?

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2023 12:36 PM

How could this one hit wonder put together a concert?

Did she sing “That don’t impress me much“ 15 times??

by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2023 12:36 PM

R16 Lies, slander! I was there too and she looked and sounded incredible. Better than ever, really!

by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2023 12:44 PM

I don’t know who this is but it sure as hell ain’t Shania Twain. It looks like Fergie cosplaying Tiffany Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 28, 2023 12:48 PM

"Trump voters in the US are impossible to understand."

There's a sucker born every minute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 28, 2023 12:48 PM

Orange is a hard color to pull off.

by Anonymousreply 22May 28, 2023 12:49 PM

That video of her chanting reminded me of Britney's recent "performances." Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 23May 28, 2023 12:50 PM

Using an avatar. Britney Spears managed to get up on stage in Vegas and lipsync for years. Maybe Twain needs a conservator, she doesn't need money so why bother.

by Anonymousreply 24May 28, 2023 12:55 PM

She’s been looking so thirsty, vulgar and tacky lately. She's worth 400 million so it’s not like she needs to work. She must just be really, really desperate to show off the Ozempic revenge body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 28, 2023 1:00 PM

R25 Shania was at mega popularity when I was a kid and I remember folks constantly clutching pearls about the stuff she wore and her bold behavior, this just seems like more of the same.

by Anonymousreply 26May 28, 2023 1:03 PM

Why is she orange? Is she in liver failure?

by Anonymousreply 27May 28, 2023 1:13 PM

More like Shania Twain’t!

by Anonymousreply 28May 28, 2023 1:17 PM

All this press can’t be great for ticket sales.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 28, 2023 1:19 PM

She looks like Don Jr's KimmyG in R29. Yuck!

by Anonymousreply 30May 28, 2023 1:28 PM

Saw her last month (the husband loves her). Her entrance was... Confusing. We weren't sure if it was her at first and it seemed a bit unrehearsed. Not sure if she was having sound issues or what but we could barely hear her for the first song. The next couple songs were clearly lip synced. She played "You're Still The One", sang about 3 lines of the song and had the audience sing the rest. I wasn't a fan of the wig or costume, it was giving Hannah Montana. But her energy for the encore was great and I wish she would have had that energy throughout the show. I guess I just expected more from such an icon? Her backup singers were great and carried the show. Personally I think she looked gorgeous, the wig wasn't THAT bad and didn't take away from her beauty. But I would not pay $200+ to see her again.

by Anonymousreply 31May 28, 2023 1:30 PM

She’s giving Britney Spears vibes… something just seems off about her. She also looks emaciated and like she has some botched abdominal surgery.

by Anonymousreply 32May 28, 2023 1:33 PM

I don’t have a problem with Shania, and love most of her music. To say she’s a one hit wonder is flat out false? She has many, many iconic songs (Man I Feel Like a Woman, You’re Still the One, Any Man of Mine, That Don’t Impress Me Much, Come On Over, Forever and for Always, etc).

BUT her new album is bad bad, and if the hate is related to that, it’s more than warranted.

by Anonymousreply 33May 28, 2023 1:43 PM

She has extensive vocal damage due to a disease she has and couldn’t sing at all for years. She couldn’t even speak above a whisper. I am impressed that she has come back to even try to perform music again. You aren’t going to see Pavarotti after all. It’s more of an “experience.”

by Anonymousreply 34May 28, 2023 1:47 PM

R34 A lackluster experience, if these clips are anything to go by.

by Anonymousreply 35May 28, 2023 1:52 PM

Used to be a big fan of Shania but when I saw her a couple years ago, she seemed extremely full of herself.

Despite it being so long ago, she brought up her husband cheating on her with her best friend yet again (and failed to mention she married the girl’s husband in exchange, or any happiness around her “new marriage”… just the hardships she faced).

She also did a segment of her favorite music videos of herself while she sat, swayed and clapped and it just seemed extremely off putting. Very weird show.

by Anonymousreply 36May 28, 2023 1:57 PM

She’s clearly on something.

by Anonymousreply 37May 28, 2023 1:58 PM

She's going by way of Madonna. Trying desperately to be 20 again. Looks like a clown and can't sing. Attention seeker. Needs to tend to her mental health.

by Anonymousreply 38May 28, 2023 2:00 PM

I had no idea Shania was spiraling! I shall now watch her career with great interest

by Anonymousreply 39May 28, 2023 2:11 PM

She should've brought on Sexy Daddy Frontdoor to perform her big hit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 28, 2023 2:30 PM

Only a disturbed person would wear this. I also vote some kind of mental health crisis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 28, 2023 2:31 PM

[quote]and saying she looks like a drunk auntie. Discuss!

Didn't know she had so many Asian fans.

by Anonymousreply 42May 28, 2023 2:49 PM

Shania has a potential hit on her hands with Gen Z. She features on Anne-Marie’s new single, and it’s doing quite well on streaming services.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 28, 2023 3:10 PM

I see a lot of hate comments on Tiktok about the concert. My FYP is absolutely full of them. It's like these people want her to be 90's Shania forever. Let the woman wear a straight blonde wig and feel her fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 44May 28, 2023 3:12 PM

She never had much of a voice to begin with, so this is working out all for her

by Anonymousreply 45May 28, 2023 4:20 PM

She's always been a subpar talent and any hits she had were due to her last husband's involvement. I never liked her "music".

Now that I know she's a MAGAt she can proceed to die in a greasefire.

by Anonymousreply 46May 28, 2023 4:38 PM

Years ago, Twain and her then husband purchased a mansion in upstate NY that had been built in 1890 and beautifully and meticulously restored by the owners who sold it to her (Dexter Lake Camp.) She and her husband immediately razed the entire mansion to build a brand new McMansion and studio on the property. They were sued (and fined) for filling in wetlands without permission to build the studio. They ended up putting it on the market only a few years later after all that. Assholes.

by Anonymousreply 47May 28, 2023 5:51 PM

r41's picture looks like Kate Pierson.

by Anonymousreply 48May 28, 2023 5:55 PM

R31 "I wasn't a fan of the wig" "The wig wasn't that bad"

Do you speak like this in real life?

by Anonymousreply 49May 28, 2023 6:06 PM

Musically she is kinda bland and unoriginal. And she always sounded more pop than traditional country to me. I think she joined in on that era of the sexy and liberated older woman pop star (Madonna, Janet, Mariah, Toni, Cher) that was booming in the mid to late 90s before ageism took over pop radio

by Anonymousreply 50May 28, 2023 6:09 PM

I can still sing LIVE!!!

by Anonymousreply 51May 28, 2023 6:13 PM

R51 Video?

by Anonymousreply 52May 28, 2023 6:14 PM

Shania Twain's appearance in new photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 28, 2023 6:32 PM

Was the article at R53 written by Shania's publicist?

by Anonymousreply 54May 28, 2023 6:40 PM

Agree that she's starting to look like Kim Guilfoyle

by Anonymousreply 55May 28, 2023 6:43 PM

Ozempic 💯 as stated upthread.

She's never been this thin. Not even when young.

by Anonymousreply 56May 28, 2023 6:56 PM

She’s known for being a shitty tipper in Nashville. I have friends who’ve waited on her and had nothing nice to say.

by Anonymousreply 57May 28, 2023 9:51 PM

Former country/pop tartlet singer hits 60 (she shaved a few years off).

She can no longer pull off the sexy tartlet routine. Her voice - never all that strong or distinctive - is now thin, weak and she can't sing anymore.

Why anyone would buy tickets to this washed up old hag's "comeback" show is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 58May 28, 2023 9:57 PM

Skank

by Anonymousreply 59May 28, 2023 10:01 PM

She had terrible plastic surgery, plus she looks like she’s had some some health problems and is bloated from medications. And her voice is gone. And she seems mentally unstable and/or under the influence.

by Anonymousreply 60May 28, 2023 10:05 PM

One of my roommates in university grew up in Timmins, Ontario and was around when Twain got her start by singing at bars, usually an hour before closing. Since she was well under the drinking age of 19 she legally wasn’t permitted to do that but it’s easy to get the bouncer to look the other way after you’ve given him a blowjob…or so my friend said 😬

Also one of my work colleagues starred as one of the “himbos” in her Man, I Feel LIke a Woman video (he was the one on the keyboard).

by Anonymousreply 61May 29, 2023 12:53 AM

Love her new song: Man, I Feel Like an Alien.

by Anonymousreply 62May 29, 2023 1:00 AM

Apparently, she has a legacy because she's ruining it. I don't take her seriously, but enjoy some of her output. Though I've never liked her enough to pay money to see her live.

I'm w/the audience on this one.

by Anonymousreply 63May 29, 2023 1:04 AM

Shania is one of those artists that should just let their legacy be instead of cashing in on it with abysmal new music and cringe performances.

by Anonymousreply 64May 29, 2023 1:49 AM

She's been lip-syncing because of her vocal problems for years so that isn't new but the weird robotic thing they occasionally do to her voice is definitely strange. However, something I've noticed over the past few years is how *awkward* her personality has become. I've seen interviews of her in the 90s and early 2000s and while she was awkward at times, it seems to have gotten worse overtime. Sometimes it almost appears as if she doesn't know where she is as well. I wonder if it's just me though. Regardless, I hope she is okay because it’s definitely odd.

by Anonymousreply 65May 29, 2023 1:50 AM

R65 I noticed this too when she was a guest judge on Drag Race. She was so stilted, humorless and stiff - by far the worst celebrity guest they’ve ever had on. Even Ru seemed unsure of how to engage with her. It was extra jarring because it was the complete opposite of the spunky/sassy, cheetah print-wearing image she likes to cultivate.

by Anonymousreply 66May 29, 2023 1:54 AM

Could it be a Bruce Willis situation? Vs pills or alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 67May 29, 2023 2:03 AM

My sister in law is one of the biggest ST fans I’ve ever met, she’s seen this tour twice and doesn’t like her anymore😂😂 she ended up selling her tickets for 3 other shows.

by Anonymousreply 68May 29, 2023 2:10 AM

She has become an embarrassing trying too hard elder

It is uncomfortable to watch

by Anonymousreply 69May 29, 2023 2:13 AM

R66 She seemed so off putting, bored, disinterested and even low key grossed out the entire time she was on Drag Race. It was difficult to watch because Kameron in particular was a huge lifelong fan and and was basically living out his childhood dream of telling Shania how much she meant to him and inspired him. Meanwhile Shania looked physically ill at the notion of a drag queen saying he draws inspiration from her. Watching her be so aloof and unfriendly to him really, really cooled me on her and the Trump thing was just the icing on the cake.

by Anonymousreply 70May 29, 2023 2:36 AM

Has she ever had a performance that wasn't extremely disappointing? She sounds like a moose in heat or a cat passing a giant turd. Ice shearing vocal style - just terrible.

by Anonymousreply 71May 29, 2023 2:44 AM

Shania Twain happened 25 years ago. Her attempt to tour in 2023 is embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 72May 29, 2023 3:00 AM

I'll never be able to find it again, but in 2005 AP published an article about the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, told from the perspective of people still living in N.O. In a section on looting, they interviewed some people picking over the remains of a Walmart. According to one woman interviewed, there wasn't much of anything left, except some Shania Twain CDs: "Nobody wants those," she said. After I was done laughing I shared the story with a couple Shania Twain fan discussion groups, from which I got banned immediately.

by Anonymousreply 73May 29, 2023 3:09 AM

Whoever paid to see Shania effing Twain in the year *2023* deserved everything they got and more.

by Anonymousreply 74May 29, 2023 3:37 AM

I was thinking about the various comments RE ST's condition as described in this thread: Voice problems, odd social behaviors, flat affect, an apparent lack of conversational interaction. It could add up to incipient neurological disease, such as Parkinson's or similar.

by Anonymousreply 75May 29, 2023 3:11 PM

She had Lyme Disease. Maybe it’s destroying her brain?

by Anonymousreply 76May 29, 2023 5:55 PM

R75 I agree, it sounds like there’s more to the story. I wonder if she’s been diagnosed or not. Hard to believe she’d want to tour if she knew.

by Anonymousreply 77May 29, 2023 11:50 PM

Or maybe she's just a Dump loving cunt.

by Anonymousreply 78May 30, 2023 12:04 AM

DLers have Shania Twain practically dead and buried with dementia, brain tumors, and who knows what all.

by Anonymousreply 79May 30, 2023 12:36 AM

Dataloungers do know how to cook up a rumor

by Anonymousreply 80May 30, 2023 12:38 AM

[quote] "and the Trump thing was just the icing on the cake."

I not aware, R70. What does this mean, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 81May 30, 2023 12:43 AM

In January her hair had gone pink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 30, 2023 12:55 AM

[quote] DLers have Shania Twain practically dead and buried with dementia, brain tumors, and who knows what all.

Sad last days!

by Anonymousreply 83May 30, 2023 2:46 AM

More bad press.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 9, 2023 8:08 PM

Can she no longer perform??

by Anonymousreply 85June 9, 2023 8:10 PM

Brutal!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 9, 2023 8:10 PM

Wynonna telling Shania “don’t touch my hair.” Spicy. She was clearly not here for Shania’s shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 87June 9, 2023 8:15 PM

R85 Could she ever?

by Anonymousreply 88June 9, 2023 8:16 PM

Shania has always had a mediocre voice and her career was built on Mutt Lange's superb musical instincts, her good looks and a long collection of inoffensive, catchy songs that are easy to sing along. The fact that she is trying to make a comeback even though her health has completely deteriorated and her voice is in tatters (and we must take into account that it was never even remotely close to great, from the beginning), is either a supreme act of willpower or just utter and complete self-delusion.

Personally, I think that things wouldn't have gone so unwell if she had bothered to rehearse and stuck to a choreographed-to-the-millimeter set, which would have concealed her lip syncing and lack of vocal ability. She should have also pre-recorded a few songs to make everything sound more "spontaneous", so as to avoid making her entire declining health/performing capabilities so evident. Sadly, she thinks she's too important to work hard or listen to her tour producers and managers anymore, and hence the result is shit.

The one and only thing I will say is that she's at least not posting photographs of her plastic tits and behind on Instagram, with her face edited to look like a mantis' triangular head and making desperate attempts to be "in" with the kids by wearing grills and gloves to cover her gnarly claws. Still, it's embarrassing to see that, in her current state, Shania cannot even carry mimed songs throughout her show.

by Anonymousreply 89June 9, 2023 9:03 PM

R89 great observation and analysis.

by Anonymousreply 90June 9, 2023 9:21 PM

r73 it took me 5 seconds to find this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 9, 2023 9:36 PM

[quote] Years ago, Twain and her then husband purchased a mansion in upstate NY that had been built in 1890 and beautifully and meticulously restored by the owners who sold it to her (Dexter Lake Camp.) She and her husband immediately razed the entire mansion to build a brand new McMansion and studio on the property. They were sued (and fined) for filling in wetlands without permission to build the studio. They ended up putting it on the market only a few years later after all that. Assholes.

This enrages me more than her lack of talent.

by Anonymousreply 92June 9, 2023 11:28 PM

R86 This girl came armed with RECEIPTS. It’s especially bad when Gen Z, who are all about nostalgia and 90s tunes, are dragging you for filth. They’re usually the most forgiving crowd.

by Anonymousreply 93June 10, 2023 1:59 AM

Who is she channeling? Did the Lyme disease eat her brain?

by Anonymousreply 94June 10, 2023 2:16 AM

Her Come On Over album(1997) was at one time the biggest selling album ever by a female artist. Then she waited 5 years for a follow up, that sold less than COO. Then she was gone for 15 years, claiming she'd lost her voice because Mutt Lange left her. You can't stay away that long, and she's never been very revealing about her personal life, so people forget, and they did with her.

by Anonymousreply 95June 10, 2023 2:39 AM

R91, Thank you! I'm glad you found it. I did a number of searches on Google and Bing and had no luck. What search terms and engine did you use?

by Anonymousreply 96June 10, 2023 3:52 AM

R96 AltaVista

by Anonymousreply 97June 10, 2023 4:40 AM

Not working for me, R97, although it did turn up this thread.

by Anonymousreply 98June 10, 2023 4:42 AM

WOW! This sounds worse than the Janet Jackson tour. I didn't think that was even possible.

by Anonymousreply 99June 10, 2023 4:45 AM

R93, there’s no way that chick is Gen Z.

by Anonymousreply 100June 10, 2023 5:51 AM

She’s certainly not Madonna.

Vulgar.

by Anonymousreply 101June 10, 2023 6:28 AM

She looks like a Drag Race contestant in the OP photo.

I know that Lyme disease partially paralyzed her vocal cords and she had a surgery to try to correct it but lost range permanently.

I never paid her much attention but I saw Chris Wallace's interview of her recently and it left me a little confused. Her personality type is hard to pin down.

She talks about her humble upbringing on a reservation, which is interesting and makes me want to like her. But she said she always knew she would be a star, and when she made her albums, her goal was always to sell more and make more money than any other artist. She said she chose country music because of the targeted marketing opportunity, and then she wanted to make pop versions of her music after she established herself to capitalize on the larger pop market.

Nothing she said was about music at all. It was all about marketing, money, charts and sales.

That leaves me very cold, although her goal is really aligned with what the music industry is about, so it makes perfect sense. She just didn't really have any artistic sensibility as far as I could tell; she just wanted to rake in as much cash as possible and said she was always confident she'd do it.

She didn't seem like a jerk, though. She had an unmistakable confidence but didn't necessarily seem pompous. Just very focused and driven by money and acquisition ans status, not creatively inspired, not warm and pretty superficial.

by Anonymousreply 102June 10, 2023 6:30 AM

R89 erm...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 10, 2023 6:33 AM

R103 WTF? She’s way too thin and she sounds soft in the head. And that’s to say nothing of the FRIGHTFUL costuming. Is the calorie deprivation starving her brain as well as her body?

by Anonymousreply 104June 10, 2023 8:29 PM

Where’s management? Who are the enablers letting her get away with dressing like a clownish, wanton hussy? Why is she permitted to climb on stage and embarrass herself to this degree? Sure, it’s a free country but you’d think an icon of her stature would have teams and mechanisms in place protecting her from this kind of public humiliation. Maybe she pulled a Britney and fired everyone?

by Anonymousreply 105June 10, 2023 8:36 PM

She didn't seem to need the hype and adulation before. But as stated, she stayed away for years, and a generation of Taylor Swifts, Britneys, etc. came to stink up music. Country didn't really want her, but she could outsell Garth, at her peak. Her videos were everything. She had to be pushed to tour, and that brings up her lack of vocal confidence. She was certainly easy to look at, and listen to, and non controversial for the most part. She offended Native Americans by claiming to be part Indian, and she had no blood Indian relatives, so she had to live that down.

by Anonymousreply 106June 11, 2023 9:36 AM

R105 MARY!

by Anonymousreply 107June 14, 2023 4:42 PM

She was always a studio creation and shit, even Janet Jackson could do better lip syncing.

She's been a big ole fail since she divorced her husband, who was clearly the one pulling all the strings.

by Anonymousreply 108June 14, 2023 5:40 PM

LOL at this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109June 14, 2023 6:21 PM

[quote] Saw her in Wisconsin last week… she started suuuuuper late (8:45pm).

My sides!

by Anonymousreply 110June 16, 2023 1:28 AM

Very confused. Very disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 111June 16, 2023 1:37 AM

I watched Shania‘s recent documentary last night. Two things struck me. One, how stunningly beautiful she was in the 90s. She was a homely child, but man those cheekbones came through. Second, how terrible for her to lose her husband, creative partner, and voice all at the same time. I wish she would now stop trying to put on arena shows and pare down her act into something more intimate and authentic.

by Anonymousreply 112June 16, 2023 2:33 PM

Also, seems to me the real winners in that messy divorce drama were the BFF/PA and the husband that ended up marrying Shania. They both ended up with massively rich partners.

by Anonymousreply 113June 16, 2023 2:54 PM

Shania performed at a corporate event I attended last week and she was just awful. She looked like an over the hill saloon girl in her silly getup with cheap wig and the obvious backing track doing all the singing for her. She tottered around stage looking utterly lost and confused. It was giving geriatric Mae West vibes honestly. It made everyone sad and uncomfortable and wasn’t entertaining in the least.

by Anonymousreply 114March 28, 2024 7:29 PM

Are you all high? This is how Shania has ALWAYS dressed (like Cowboy Barbie). Maybe it just seemed less slutty and sad when she was a brunette?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 28, 2024 9:13 PM

Another super demure look from her younger days...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116March 28, 2024 9:15 PM

She was also under 50, r115.

by Anonymousreply 117March 28, 2024 9:44 PM

She pulled off the looks above because she was young, taut and beautiful. No one wants to see grandma in the same costumes she wore at 25.

by Anonymousreply 118March 30, 2024 4:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!